Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. (1266 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) / Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by EriMma1: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2023
It's high time the men are told the hard and bitter truth about their repulsive characters.

Some men are the architect of their downfall especially in the area of marriage. A man, out of the blues starts having extra marital affairs bringing misfortune and death in the family and no one has a sixth sense to decipher this?

Imagine, you have a beautiful and loyal wife and the next thing is how to bring pain and sorrow to her for being faithful and loyal to you all these years by going after harlots ( no apologies to the harlots here sleeping with peoples husbands) and strange women?
The only way you can pay her for giving you beautiful children is to bring a harlot to the blooming family tree you have both nutured for years with hardwork and you expect the fruits not to die? Common.. receive sense.

I don't understand the kind of brain men have that before they do anything, they don't think back and forth of the outcome. They just go nuaaaaa.. with it and before they know it, boom! Things have fallen apart . They will never think a thing through before doing it. It's later you see them running around like headless chickens trying to patch up the broken pieces of their lives.

What have the women done to deserve this cruelty from you men? Oh.. because we married you MEN?

You men should talk to yourselves o. You men should warn yourselves because a time will come when no woman will agree to marry because what's the point? After suffering to build a home with you for years, you men will just use your lack of selfcontrol to destroy it in one swoop. Una nyama nyama don dey too much o.

The other day I was talking about a dying colleague who prolly got infected by the husband, many came attacking me for assuming it's the man. Who's fault is it?
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Zonefree(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2023
Drink water when you're done bleating.

16 Likes

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Qatar2022: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2023
Women never bring sorrow to men or infect them with STD? Nigeria women will blame men for their foolishness and stupid decisions . Continue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by God1000(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2023
This is nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Lemos14: 9:59am On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:
It's high time the men are told the hard and bitter truth about their repulsive characters.

Some men are the architect of their downfall especially in the area of marriage. A man, out of the blues starts having extra marital affairs bringing misfortune and death in the family and no one has a sixth sense to decipher this?

Imagine, you have a beautiful and loyal wife and the next thing is how to bring pain and sorrow to her for being faithful and loyal to you all these years by going after harlots ( no apologies to the harlots here sleeping with peoples husbands) and strange women?
The only way you can pay her for giving you beautiful children is to bring a harlot to the blooming family tree you have both nutured for years with hardwork and you expect the fruits not to die? Common.. receive sense.

I don't understand the kind of brain men have that before they do anything, they don't think back and forth of the outcome. They just go nuaaaaa.. with it and before they know it, boom! Things have fallen apart . They will never think a thing through before doing it. It's later you see them running around like headless chickens trying to patch up the broken pieces of their lives.

What have the women done to deserve this cruelty from you men? Oh.. because we married you MEN?

You men should talk to yourselves o. You men should warn yourselves because a time will come when no woman will agree to marry because what's the point? After suffering to build a home with you for years, you men will just use your lack of selfcontrol to destroy it in one swoop. Una nyama nyama don dey too much o.

The other day I was talking about a dying colleague who prolly got infected by the husband, many came attacking me for assuming it's the man. See this one now again o. Shey na May fault still be this one?

Kindly go to yul edochie dm to rant and stop defecating all over this forum

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Fahvvy: 10:19am On Mar 31, 2023
First of...
MEN (for the most parr) DON'T NEED RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGE, MEN JUST NEED SEX undecided...

It is women that NEEDS relationship/commitment...

That's why it is women who shouting the loudest amen when the pastor says "you will enter your marital home this year"...

It is women who give testimonies about getting married and rarely men ...

It is women who demand to be respected all because they have gotten married...

It is women who lord it over other women the fact that they are married...

It is women who suddenly become handicapped once they have a ring on, their right hand automatically stops functioning...

So if women stop getting married, women will regret it FAR MORE than men will...

Secondly...
Women want the richest man in the building (hypergamy), men want variety (polygamy), so if women can have what they want, why can't men too grin... It's the season of equality right? grin...

Thirdly...
The only kind of men that are monogamous are highly spiritual men: Pastors and principled people who have decided to stick to one woman...

But women WILL RARELY accept those kind of men because those men are "boring" and when the guys they go for break their hearts they start ranting like headless chicken just as the OP is doing now...

So blame yourself for accepting those men ...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Lemos14: 10:22am On Mar 31, 2023
Fahvvy:
First of...
MEN (for the most parr) DON'T NEED RELATIONSHIPS OR MARRIAGE, MEN JUST NEED SEX undecided...

It is women that NEEDS relationship/commitment...

That's why it is women who shouting the loudest amen when the pastor says "you will enter your marital home this year"...

It is women who give testimonies about getting married and rarely men ...

It is women who demand to be respected all because they have gotten married...

It is women who lord it over other women the fact that they are married...

It is women who suddenly become handicapped once they have a ring on, their right hand automatically stops functioning...

So if women stop getting married, women will regret it FAR MORE than men will...

Secondly...
Women want the richest man in the building (hypergamy), men want variety (polygamy), so if women can have what they want, why can't men too grin... It's the season of equality right? grin...

Thirdly...
The only kind of men that are monogamous are highly spiritual men: Pastors and principled people who have decided to stick to one woman...

But women WILL RARELY accept those kind of men because those men are "boring" and when the guys they go for break their hearts they start ranting like headless chicken just as the OP is doing now...

So blame yourself for accepting those men ...

You too dey shalaye..even when women know the truth them still no go gree accept am because they are adult babies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by advanceDNA: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2023
The victim card players are at it again...lol...
As if women dont do cheat in marriages

we all sanctioned and agreed to this morally bankrupt society... where its okay to fvck around from teenage years stacking-up 20-40 body counts, sampling all manner of penis and vaginaś with abortions to match before the so called "settling down"

Y'all think a marriage certificate and and a ring on a saturday will suddenly make u faithful after living indisciplined sexual life style for over a decade.... well done ..

. there's no settling down kán kán.... u will all scatter your marriages with the indiciplined sexual life style u all consciously and unconsciously normalized ...both men and women

#Nonsesne

3 Likes

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
Qatar2022:
Women never bring sorrow to men or infect them with STD? Nigeria women will blame men for their foolishness and stupid decisions . Continue
Shut that pool u call a mouth, u men are cheaters, bloody cheaters, cheater's in relationships are heavy cheaters in marriage. Yen yen yarning dust!!! Nigeria men are just useless in all ramification, all of them!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Danisaint112(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Shut that pool u call a mouth, u men are cheaters, bloody cheaters, cheater's in relationships are heavy cheaters in marriage. Yen yen yarning dust!!! Nigeria men are just useless in all ramification, all of them!!!!

If you dey talk dis thing dey try add your papa, male siblings and all male relatives and elders make E complete.

I would also like to watch a recorded video of you say it in their front to see how they would cheer you to high heavens. Okpo! 🙄

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Danisaint112(m): 1:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

You men should talk to yourselves o. You men should warn yourselves. because a time will come when no woman will agree to marry because what's the point After suffering to build a home with you for years, you men will just use your lack of selfcontrol to destroy it in one swoop. Una nyama nyama don dey too much o.

The other day I was talking about a dying colleague who prolly got infected by the husband, many came attacking me for assuming it's the man. Who's fault is it?

Your whole article made sense except that line. Simply cancel that like because it's impossible. Women can hardly survive without men.
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Michelle55: 1:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Hanty zukwanike!😏

This your fight against the male folks is becoming stale, no be today yarnsh dey for back.

You don't want men, we don hear. Allow those women wey still like dem despite their flaws and shortcomings to manage dem laidat, nobody holy pass.

Kindly drop this holier-than-thou attitude so you wouldn't age before your time!

With the way you're going about this men charade, you fit develop automatic hbp whenever a man's case is mentioned.

Just give it a rest, breath and relax!

Peace!!🙏

2 Likes

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by EriMma1: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:

Your whole article made sense except that line. Simply cancel that like because it's impossible. Women can hardly survive without men.

I won't cancel it. Women are already taking that decision and it's no longer news. Many who are in it are planning an escape route and the ones abroad are kicking their husbands into the streets; moving on as single mothers. So what are not saying?
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Lemos14: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

I won't cancel it. Women are already taking that decision and it's no longer news. Many who are in it are planning an escape route and the ones abroad are kicking their husbands into the streets; moving on as single mothers. So what are not saying?

We know...you sef no marry if you dont want to

I hereby ban you from making any other comment
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by EriMma1: 2:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
Michelle55:
Hanty zukwanike!😏

This your fight against the male folks is becoming stale, no be today yarnsh dey for back.

You don't want men, we don hear. Allow those women wey still like dem despite their flaws and shortcomings to manage dem laidat, nobody holy pass.

Kindly drop this holier-than-thou attitude so you wouldn't age before your time!

With the way you're going about this men charade, you fit develop automatic hbp whenever a man's case is mentioned.

Just give it a rest, breath and relax!

Peace!!🙏

And the way you keep holding brief for them and repeating this " no body holy pass" baldadash is becoming dumb and repulsive.

If you too mind your business, you won't be all over my post searching for what is not lost and telling me to give it a rest.

Who are you to tell me when to speak and who to direct my speech to? Do I come nosing around your posts and comments here? You see now that you are the one who needs to shove your opinion down your throat and stick your nose back in it place cos you're obviously the one taking Panadol on another mans headache. You have no right to tell an adult like me what to do with my thoughts and feelings or how and to whom I express my dissatisfaction.

I won't be giving you the honor of replying any of your sick and lame backlashes.
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by EriMma1: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lemos14:

We know...you sef no marry if you dont want to

I hereby ban you from making any other comment

I ban you too from making any other comments.
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Michelle55: 2:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

And the way you keep holding brief for them and repeating this " no body holy pass" baldadash is becoming dumb and repulsive.

If you too mind your business, you won't be all over my post searching for what is not lost and telling me to give it a rest.

Who are you to tell me when to speak and who to direct my speech to? Do I come nosing around your posts and comments here? You see now that you are the one who needs to shove your opinion down your throat and stick your nose back in it place cos you're obviously the one taking Panadol on another mans headache. You have no right to tell an adult like me what to do with my thoughts and feelings or how and to whom I express my dissatisfaction.

I won't be giving you the honor of replying any of your sick and lame backlashes.

You will never change, that I know. Creating new monikers wouldn't change the fact that no man even wants you to begin with, you still haven't dropped this attention-seeking syndrome. Don't worry, you will heal as time progresses🤣🤣🤣.

We all know you even if you change your moniker 1million times, just drink water and keep cup for now!

If you like call dem out a thousand times, they still wouldn't take you serious. I wonder why you keep bleating and masturbating about men yet wouldn't give it a rest!

Oh, I would keep defending them because I've got awesome men who surrounds me and gives off positive vibes and that includes my loving dad, uncles, cousins and friends, if e too pain you abeg locate the nearest lagoon close to you and dive in😋.

I would comment on any post because you don't have a monopoly of Nairaland, you are too toxic to even have anyone around you. No offense, but your posts and every of your comments reeks of it.

😂😂😂 keep changing moniker! We dey here dey wait for you. Werey dey disguise!

I don't want men, the thought of them makes my skin crawl yenyenyen yet you won't allow the same men rest.. Rada rada oshi!🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Lucifyre: 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
PSA: To spot a rabid dog disguised as a normal being doesn't take much skill. Like the cliché goes : "it's not rocket science". Firstly thier thoughts are binary and in absolutes, void of any nuance. They potray subjective opinions as objective ones with extreme hubris. Usually they are extremely narrow/closed minded and can reason in only one direction, like they got tunnel vision or something. Thier pov or thought process stinks of cognitive dissonance and when u try to apply logic to their arguments, they go on a tangent and come up with an irrational strawman. Gents, when u spot a rabid dog, ur best bet is not to engage. If u engage u would lose brain cells which the dog doesn't hv to lose hence its irrational barking and ranting. I've just spotted a rabid dog.
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Danisaint112(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:

And you to you it's right to kick someone that brought you abroad out of his home. No that's wickedness/taking advantage of bad situation.

Madam wether you like it or not man and women will continue to marry till Jesus comes. Keep dreaming. 😁
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Autobot05: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
The way you come here to cry every day is funny cheesy

Your father is also a man sha

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by EriMma1: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
Danisaint112:

And you to you it's right to kick someone that brought you abroad out of his home. No that's wickedness/taking advantage of bad situation.

Madam wether you like it or not man and women will continue to marry till Jesus comes. Keep dreaming. 😁

Amen. That is our prayers but let the men receive some sense before they use their hand to do themselves.
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by XAUBulls: 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
advanceDNA:
The victim card players are at it again...lol...
As if women dont do cheat in marriages

we all sanctioned and agreed to this morally bankrupt society... where its okay to fvck around from teenage years stacking-up 20-40 body counts, sampling all manner of penis and vaginaś with abortions to match before the so called "settling down"

Y'all think a marriage certificate and and a ring on a saturday will suddenly make u faithful after living indisciplined sexual life style for over a decade.... well done ..

. there's no settling down kán kán.... u will all scatter your marriages with the indiciplined sexual life style u all consciously and unconsciously normalized ...both men and women

#Nonsesne
Lol... grin

The brutal last two paragraphs of yours cracked me up.
Re: THIS IS WHY MEN ARE CALLED SCUM. by Reggaemich(m): 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
EriMma1:
You men should talk to yourselves o. You men should warn yourselves because a time will come when no woman will agree to marry because what's the point?
which man dey beg woman to marry am (story for the gods)

Women need marriages more than men, not the other day around

And for your info, women population in Nigeria, are more than men,

And also, na woman dey always bring the topic (when will u come and see my people) to her boyfriend

(1) (Reply)

Concerns About Some Things She Does / Most Nigerian Men Are Bisexuals / Nigerian Lady Sparks Reactions With Plan To Use ₦5 Million For BBL And Double It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.