Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) (7327 Views)

"Men Are Scum" Association Members Now Getting Married, Nigerian Lady Cries Out / Female Gender:..why Do They Lie Alot? 18+(pics) / Never Agree To A Relationship With No Gender Roles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by McCoy662(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2020
So, this guy thought he was dating not knowing the supposed girlfriend is in secret love with someone else. Worst is that she never showed any sign that he's tired with this relationship with my guy.

1 Share

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by yomi007k(m): 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2020
shocked

Charlie just paid school fees...

Him go collect "Sabi-ficate"

23 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Jodha1(f): 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2020
Normal thing wey dey happen for life...he should move on..

12 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by espn(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2020
Scum they always need urgent 2k...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Kondomatic(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jodha1:
Sufficient reason to kill

1 Like

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Jodha1(f): 9:09pm On Dec 28, 2020
Kondomatic:
Sufficient reason to kill

Anybody that ones to waste his/her life by blood shed..nah him Sabi..

6 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by doggedfighter(f): 9:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
I read' she even takes care of him well'

Odds are someone's heart will be broken, but that's true for majority of romantic relationships.

This is sad but true.

Every song has end but is it a reason not to enjoy the melody?.

6 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2020
Lol, within a week, I've read about ladies being deceived while the men went to get marriwd, twice .
Indeed, scum has no gender.

8 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by TarOrfeeek: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2020
Swallow the RP brothers.

Never spend money on a woman who is not your mother, sister.

Wahala for who never swallow TRP

7 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by odinson1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 28, 2020
Jodha1:

You wouldn't have said these Words if the Genders were reversed

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by BrainzMan(m): 11:15pm On Dec 28, 2020
Na the person wey wan pay bride price ontop her head i pity pass.....girl wey another guy don fvck many times.
Trully,,if babe no be virgin...her papa no suppose collect bride price

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Theboy21: 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2020
Love is dead cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Martinez39s(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
The girl has weighed her OPTIONS and she has finally settled for the financially best option. All these while, she had her eggs in many baskets, she played along to know who will eventually turn out to be the best basket, and she picked the best basket. Too "bad" your friend wasn't the best basket.

Hypergamy doesn't care about all you have done for her in the past. Swallow the red pill.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 29, 2020
BrainzMan:
Na the person wey wan pay bride price ontop her head i pity pass.....girl wey another guy don fvck many times.
Trully,,if babe no be virgin...her papa no suppose collect bride price

Gbam!
Na him carry bad market oo

The other guy should still be thanking God after calculating his loss tongue

1 Like

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 29, 2020
As long as I fucck a woman well, she can be engaged to another man the next day, I don't give a fucck. Love doesn't exist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Nazgul: 1:20am On Dec 29, 2020
How can a girl whom you claim to be your girlfriend be secretly dating someone else and you wouldn't even notice it.

Unless maybe we're in a distance relationship, I don't think any girl can double date me in my presence without me finding out.

The signs would be crystal for even a blind man to see. He just wasn't paying attention or probably blinded by love.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by LordIsaac(m): 1:22am On Dec 29, 2020
Martinez39s:
The girl has weighed her OPTIONS and she has finally settled for the financially best option. All these while, she had her eggs in many baskets, she played along to know who will eventually turn out to be the best basket, and she picked the best basket. Too "bad" your friend wasn't the best basket.

Hypergamy doesn't care about all you have done for her in the past. Swallow the red pill.
When they marry money and money starts showing them its true colour, they will open an anonymous thread here and be seeking advice. What a people! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by CAPSLOCKED: 1:24am On Dec 29, 2020
Martinez39s:

I HELP HEARTBROKEN FOLKS GO THROUGH SITUATIONS BY ASKING THEM TO VIEW RELATIONSHIPS LIKE GAMBLING.
AS A PRO-GAMBLER MYSELF, I KNOW THAT NOTHING IS GUARANTEED. RELATIONSHIPS ARE LIKE BETS. YOU PUT YOUR TIME, EFFORTS AND MONEY IN IT BUT THERE'S NO GUARANTEE IT'LL END IN PEACEFUL MARRIAGE OR THAT A PARTNER WILL STAY LOYAL AND REMAIN YOURS.

WHEN IT ENDS IN BETRAYAL YOU THROW MEMORIES OF THE GIRL AWAY AND MOVE ON LIKE YOU'D DO WITH A LOST TICKET, AND ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THAT YOUR CHANCES OF LOSING EVERY BET ARE WAY MUCH MORE THAN YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

YOU CAN DECIDE TO QUIT GAMBLING FOREVER OR CONTINUE WITHOUT ATTACHING MUCH FAITH IN ANYTHING OR STAKING MUCH MONEY (TIME AND RESOURCES). THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO REMAIN SANE AND SAFEGUARD YOUR HEART (AND EMOTIONS AND BUSINESS/FINANCES) FROM CRASHING WITH EVERY LOST BET.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Casham: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2020
Girls are generally devils. Avoid them like a plague!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

I HELP HEARTBROKEN FOLKS GO THROUGH SITUATIONS BY ASKING THEM TO VIEW RELATIONSHIPS LIKE GAMBLING.
AS A PRO-GAMBLER MYSELF, I KNOW THAT NOTHING IS GUARANTEED. RELATIONSHIPS ARE LIKE BETS. YOU PUT YOUR TIME, EFFORTS AND MONEY IN IT BUT THERE'S NO GUARANTEE IT'LL END IN PEACEFUL MARRIAGE OR THAT A PARTNER WILL STAY LOYAL AND REMAIN YOURS.

WHEN IT ENDS IN BETRAYAL YOU THROW MEMORIES OF THE GIRL AWAY AND MOVE ON LIKE YOU'D DO WITH A LOST TICKET, AND ALWAYS BEAR IN MIND THAT YOUR CHANCES OF LOSING EVERY BET ARE WAY MUCH MORE THAN YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

YOU CAN DECIDE TO QUIT GAMBLING FOREVER OR CONTINUE WITHOUT ATTACHING MUCH FAITH IN ANYTHING OR STAKING MUCH MONEY (TIME AND RESOURCES). THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO REMAIN SANE AND SAFEGUARD YOUR HEART (AND EMOTIONS AND BUSINESS/FINANCES) FROM CRASHING WITH EVERY LOST BET.
A great advice from a gambler.

10 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Liposure: 2:32am On Dec 29, 2020
Men have suffered
Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 29, 2020
I Love such LADIES.
She must be a Port Harcourt GIrl.
They have SPIRITUAL HUSBANDS waiting somewhere.

She knows the GUY is yet to be a MAN.
..He's still a student.
Only Few students confront challenges.
She's knows the GUY just started Life.
Only Time Will Tell & she can't continue picking groundnuts in dis guy's house all in d name of Doggy..

LADIES always know what they want.
Dey always hav a picture of how dia spouses will look.
It's the FOOLISH MEN who will eventually become wealthy in Life and still end up with LEECHES as wives.

2 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 29, 2020
Serves him right. U sponsor am go pageant where she go meet better men lol

6 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Jodha1:

Anybody that ones to waste his/her life by blood shed..nah him Sabi..
That *wants to* olodo
Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by gbowoade85142: 5:49am On Dec 29, 2020
Love is dead

3 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by BaddieFreak(f): 5:52am On Dec 29, 2020
espn:
Scum they always need urgent 2k...
Scum they always need one round of sex undecided

1 Like

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by olalat(m): 6:14am On Dec 29, 2020
BaddieFreak:

But na both genders need sex nah. As men can't do without sex, so also women. if doubt it, ask from house wives abandoned by their husbands. only that women folks conceal their urge unlike men who are explicit about it.

1 Like

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by espn(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Lol I guess am just catching cruise...You mean SCUMS= One round of sex for urgent 2k?
Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Kingluqman(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2020
If your woman no dey with you.. she no be your woman again, she be everybody woman. Forget trust

1 Like

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Benwallt(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2020
Fear Benin ppl. They are quick to tell you dey don't cheat n that if they do their husband will fall sick n die but my brother na pure scam to cover up lots of shit. The duck like rats

2 Likes

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 29, 2020
Theboy21:
Love is dead cheesy cheesy
RIP to love.. I gave up a long time ago

1 Like

Re: Scum Has No Gender: Why Are Some Ladies So Heartless (pix) by Theboy21: 8:39am On Dec 29, 2020
SmellySperm:

RIP to love.. I gave up a long time ago
cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Turns You Off A Potential Partner? / All Those Girls Shouting 'broke Boys!!' This Is For You / Addicted To PENIS? See Why Bhutanese People Worship Penis (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.