Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi (54779 Views)

CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by TheAdvocate(m): 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:
What in Chinelo's name is Gurasa?

So, he will use his bare hand to mix that thing without putting on hand gloves and a sane human will pay him and consume undecided undecided

Una dey try for that una Birnin Kebbi embarassed

The pepper in the gurasa will kill the bacteria in his hands.😆
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Flapp478(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2023
vickydevoka:

I swear

Good evening Sir
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 7:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
Aurelius1:
Must you mention Igbo? The kilishi that people are hyping everywhere do you know how it's prepared?

Kikishi is good meal
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2023
caesymore:

Hahaha talking shit , if only you know how many Igbos wey hate Akpu as I do,
Yet the process you depicted though is not what it is

Na LIE. Over 98% of Igbo love Akpu.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 7:18pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lifewasgood:
Big fat lie. Akpu is made from casava just like garri, tapioca and starch.

In making akpu, the casava is peeled, washed with clean water and then left to ferment in water for 3 days not weeks. The longer it's kept fermenting the faster it will develop a bad smell. And nobody will buy your akpu if it smells bad, how worm take enter inside?

I'm not ibo but i have consumed 6 wraps of loi loi today. Buhari regime even affect loi loi, that 6 wraps was just 2 wraps 3yrs ago.

This is how you wish Akpu is made. But the Akpu you eat is not processed that way.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
emmybobo1:

But the guy you quoted actually said the truth. This is not about tribalism. Even here if you are selling agege bread to me, you must not touch it with your bare hand else I leave it for you.

I am not making a case for akpu, but after processing akpu the way you have described it is normally cooked three good times before serving for consumption .

Meanwhile, I am amazed at your level of pettiness

I am also saying the truth
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
SLOVFO:

See this man oO! You are competing with him on who eats the most unhygienic food. Which primitive people ferment cassava in unsecured murky waters?

IGBO People grin grin

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by okoroemeka(m): 7:23pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

So, he will use his bare hand to mix that thing without putting on hand gloves and a sane human will pay him and consume undecided undecided

by the two holy breasts of the blessed Virgin Mary that thing looks tasty and will go down well with a few bottles of cold beer, whether he use bare hands or not we don't care
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Squirrel1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
Godons1:

Do you know how the Akpu that IGBO People eat is processed? The Casava is stored in a stagnant water. It will be stored for weeks till it is infested with magots. Before it is cooked, pounded and ready for consumption.

From the picture bellow. You will sight those white sacks in the dirty murdy water. That is Amighy AKPU. Which is stored in the stagnant water for weeks. You will notice that, the same water is used to wash dirty clothes. grin

Akpu is IGBO People favorite food.

thanks for the this gigantic receipt

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by jared007: 7:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
Oblongata:
Cashless policy should be embraced in all ramification of the economy...
If you are a Christian it should be rejected. Its demonic.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by merits(m): 7:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Shut up!
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by merits(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2023
thesicilian:
The only way to remain continuously relevant in business and in life is proper adaptation to change.

Sure and change is constant.

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by babajero(m): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2023
ManirBK:
This Man using POS machine selling his Gurasa Suya in Birnin Kebbi. I used my ATM to purchase 200 naira Gurasa from Him, and He allow me to snap His picture.
What was he supposed to use, ATM machine?
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Streetdreamx(m): 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
So wetin him go take hold him local government when him wan titrate?
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by caesymore(m): 8:09pm On Apr 14, 2023
Godons1:

Na LIE. Over 98% of Igbo love Akpu.

hahaha over 98%, liar.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Lifewasgood: 8:11pm On Apr 14, 2023
Godons1:

This is how you wish Akpu is made. But the Akpu you eat is not processed that way.
I'm not wishing, i know for a fact. Garri and akpu processing is the major employer of indigenous women in Amassoma, Bayelsa and i lived among them.

It will suprise you to know that majority of fishermen there are northerners in an ijaw town.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Haric101(m): 8:33pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

Zonefree:

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Haric101(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing,, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

thesicilian:
The only way to remain continuously relevant in business and in life is proper adaptation to change.

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Haric101(m): 8:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
Thanks for sharing this, I make up to $100 to $500 weekly from publishing book on Amazon an Affiliate marketing, Also, if you would like to learn how I do mine, I can send you a free video that is going to teach you how to do it, you can reach me on WhatsApp 09013667241

Bahamas95:
Una go take una money buy sickness chop one-day......I wonder how some people be sef, nothing dey irritate dem.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by SLOVFO(m): 8:53pm On Apr 14, 2023
Godons1:

IGBO People grin grin
That's not true. Akpu is processed at home in containers.

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Flapp478(m): 8:54pm On Apr 14, 2023
vickydevoka:

I swear

You won't understand sir
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Bahamas95(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2023
CaptainFM1:

You should understand that there's poverty in the land. The gap between you and who you're trying to compare may be like heaven and earth.
Being hygienic or mindful of what you eat has nothing to do with your financial status.

There're some food I can't buy with my money no matter how hungry I am, I would rather wait till I get home before I eat......I don't fancy eating outside.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
SLOVFO:

That's not true. Akpu is processed at home in containers.

This is a picture of Akpu processing in IGBO land. All those white sacks you see are Casava soaked in dirty water. They will be used to make Akpu.

The same dirty water is where some Igbo People bath and wash dirty clothes. grin

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by KingDash09(m): 9:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
You eat this disgusting thing?
ManirBK:
This Man using POS machine selling his Gurasa Suya in Birnin Kebbi. I used my ATM to purchase 200 naira Gurasa from Him, and He allow me to snap His picture.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by CaptainFM1: 9:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
Bahamas95:
Being hygienic or mindful of what you eat has nothing to do with your financial status.

There're some food I can't buy with my money no matter how hungry I am, I would rather wait till I get home before I eat......I don't fancy eating outside.

Poverty is not measured from financial standpoint alone.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by bn2murphy(m): 9:34pm On Apr 14, 2023
The tribes and residents of the northern parts of Nigeria retail business individuals are very good in their stock and trade, they don't discriminate small transactions and i believe the finance companies in this area encourages them with technical support.
How i wish same applies particular on most of the streets and markets in Lagos and particularly technical support from the financial institutions.
ManirBK:
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 9:35pm On Apr 14, 2023
Lifewasgood:
I'm not wishing, i know for a fact. Garri and akpu processing is the major employer of indigenous women in Amassoma, Bayelsa and i lived among them.

It will suprise you to know that majority of fishermen there are northerners in an ijaw town.

We dey talk of Igbo People AKPU, you dey talk of Fishermen. What do they have in common?

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by jumper524(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
I dey laugh people forming hygiene. Laslas na dem go first sick no b mouth. This gurasa na final, low budget shawarma.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by olalekan9320(m): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

even if I don't eat this, must you talk? I'm sure you eat puff puff, have you seen anyone using glove to mix it? Hypocrite, just because it's not from your region, if we turn the table around now you'll be the first person to start shouting bigot

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by olalekan9320(m): 9:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
emmybobo1:

But the guy you quoted actually said the truth. This is not about tribalism. Even here if you are selling agege bread to me, you must not touch it with your bare hand else I leave it for you.

I am not making a case for akpu, but after processing akpu the way you have described it is normally cooked three good times before serving for consumption .

Meanwhile, I am amazed at your level of pettiness
you're the one being petty, must you condemn other region? If they reply back now you'll call them bigot
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by CartelKenneth: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2023
Useless birnin kebbi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.