Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi (54759 Views)

CBN Bars Agents From Using Pos Terminals For Transactions / Sugarcane Seller Using POS For His Business - Photos / Suya Seller Sleeps Off While Standing And Selling Suya In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by noziz(m): 10:08pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:
What in Chinelo's name is Gurasa?

So, he will use his bare hand to mix that thing without putting on hand gloves and a sane human will pay him and consume undecided undecided

Una dey try for that una Birnin Kebbi embarassed

Hypocrite u know it's not hygienic yet u patronize road side suya. Or is it not bare hand they use in cutting suya for u?

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by emmybobo1: 10:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
olalekan9320:
you're the one being petty, must you condemn other region? If they reply back now you'll call them bigot
Where in my post did I mention any region or tribe the little boy I quoted was just shouting Igbo akpu Igbo akpu
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by correctguy101(m): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

So, he will use his bare hand to mix that thing without putting on hand gloves and a sane human will pay him and consume undecided undecided

Wear hand gloves for sell suya? Will that one still be called suya?

My own annoyance is the man using bucket to sell suya during daylight... Who eats that?

If no be night time suya, straight from fire, abeg ayam not eating...
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Oluwaseunomo: 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
creolehunt:

Clearly you're not very lettered. You were comparing the preparation of fufu and what this man is selling. So I'm calling you out on your idiotic comparism
You see your life the hausa man that sold you the suya was he not using his bare hands?! So for you to have bought that suya you have no moral right to condemn what this man is selling or how he choose to sell it.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by EducatedMind369: 10:32pm On Apr 14, 2023
correctguy101:

Wear hand gloves for sell suya? Will that one still be called suya?

My own annoyance is the man using bucket to sell suya during daylight... Who eats that?

If no be night time suya, straight from fire, abeg ayam not eating...
billyonaire is back. He goes by "thebillyonaire" now.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by DearGorgeous(f): 10:46pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

Olohun! I feel nauseating looking at that picture.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
Zonefree:

grin grin grin
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Truthshscrazy: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2023
cool
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by GetSenseNow: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Godons1:

We dey talk of Igbo People AKPU, you dey talk of Fishermen. What do they have in common?
Did you see how everybody schooled you?
Keep displaying your crass stupidity in a public forum
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by GetSenseNow: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
olalekan9320:
even if I don't eat this, must you talk? I'm sure you eat puff puff, have you seen anyone using glove to mix it? Hypocrite, just because it's not from your region, if we turn the table around now you'll be the first person to start shouting bigot
How sure are you that they're not from the same region?

Also the puff puff you talk about, spoons are used to mix it, abi you wanna say they mix it with hands?

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Shizzi23(m): 12:13am On Apr 15, 2023
ManirBK:
This Man using POS machine selling his Gurasa Suya in Birnin Kebbi. I used my ATM to purchase 200 naira Gurasa from Him, and He allow me to snap His picture.

Meat look like human meat
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Ykc2(m): 2:25am On Apr 15, 2023
Godons1:

Do you know how the Akpu that IGBO People eat is processed? The Casava is stored in a stagnant water. It will be stored for weeks till it is infested with magots. Before it is cooked, pounded and ready for consumption.

From the picture bellow. You will sight those white sacks in the dirty murdy water. That is Amighy AKPU. Which is stored in the stagnant water for weeks. You will notice that, the same water is used to wash dirty clothes. grin

Akpu is IGBO People favorite food.

akpu is fufu from nigeria to Ghana to Cameroon so don't think akpu is for igbos only,
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 5:15am On Apr 15, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Did you see how everybody schooled you?
Keep displaying your crass stupidity in a public forum

Eyahh. See wailing grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by SLOVFO(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2023
Godons1:

This is a picture of Akpu processing in IGBO land. All those white sacks you see are Casava soaked in dirty water. They will be used to make Akpu.

The same dirty water is where some Igbo People bath and wash dirty clothes. grin
Igbo people ke? Since you are so sure that it was Igbo people, can you tell us location where this practice is done? Because it's not done so in the area I know.

1 Like

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by SLOVFO(m): 7:47am On Apr 15, 2023
Godons1:

This is a picture of Akpu processing in IGBO land. All those white sacks you see are Casava soaked in dirty water. They will be used to make Akpu.

The same dirty water is where some Igbo People bath and wash dirty clothes. grin

Nigerians are amazing I swear. Someone pointed out an unhygienic practice that should be discouraged and others have turned it into something else. These people are the sort that will vote their "killers" over and over just to spite certain region. It is not just the packaging or processing of suya and akpu their are so many unhygienic culinary practice that we have that should changed. Also put whatever into the right context and stop being petty. Your report says "a community in Enugu that has issues with water"
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Ajalalomo: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2023
Look at his dirty hands
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2023
SLOVFO:

Nigerians are amazing I swear. Someone pointed out an unhygienic practice that should be discouraged and others have turned it into something else. These people are the sort that will vote their "killers" over and over just to spite certain region. It is not just the packaging or processing of suya and akpu their are so many unhygienic culinary practice that we have that should changed. Also put whatever into the right context and stop being petty. Your report says "a community in Enugu that has issues with water"

APKU is the defination of unhygienic food. Fucos on your margot infestic AKPU first.

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Bahamas95(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2023
Puss360:

Take it easy.... He wasn't posting the news/topic for you to condemn the Seller... He was pointing out the far and wide people has come to accept the issue of POS in their business... That's all....
Stop condemning....
Fine, the view is unhygienic, but is it the first time you are seeing it as a Nigerian?
Why not just talk about the POS issue and move on?
Una go dey claim over healthy as if Una don see any Suya man wear hand gloves dey sell suya... Yet Una dey chop am... E don reach online matter, everybody dey claim wise....
Some abòkis in my area have been using POS since this cash scarcity so it's nothing new to me. I bought a rechargeable lamp from one of them last month and paid with my card.

The only thing that caught my attention in the thread is that food and I have the right to express myself, I wonder why you took my comment personal. undecided

Because I dey hungry nor mean say I go buy anything wey dem hawk pass me, me and you nor be the same ....it has nothing to do with forming as you think.

2 Likes

Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by GetSenseNow: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2023
Godons1:

Eyahh. See wailing grin grin grin
Keep disgracing your lineage
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Godons1: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Keep disgracing your lineage

Cry me a River.

Igbo People favorite food na AKPU. grin grin grin
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Sebastine1994(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2023
Stupid children óf ate everywhere

My mother makes fufu, the process you described is stupid to spite the Igbo.

Garusa if finished product, there's nothing more to add to it, no more heating to kill germs.

But the akpu is a work in progress, the fermentation stage is not the final stage. It would go through different rigorous process, Igbos are not kind to dirty, they would badmouth you for it
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by AssCraver: 1:42am On Apr 16, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
Why una dey snap

Vulture meat business is not easy

That guy is much better than naa
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by Mutigadara1: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2023
Who told you say na meat be this?
brunobaba:
All this meat is #200, you don chop nonsense.
Re: See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi by correctguy101(m): 12:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
EducatedMind369:
billyonaire is back. He goes by "thebillyonaire" now.

I see you brother.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) / Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.