Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (35457 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by BombAttack(f): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sigmundbest:

Dem go carry this one now, them go Kon dey cry foul play, oga dey calm down o, Lagos no be aba o.

Go and carry him na.
When MColuomo threatened Igbos and carried out the threat, who arrested him.

Is like you guys are thinking you have Monopoly of violence Sha.

If Igbos can sustain war with police and soldiers in southeast, na Yorubas we go come fear?
Taaaaaaah
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Mfetenang: 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
I think the best option for the IPOB goat is to go back to IPOBLAND and get proper protection from IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Encyclopedia1: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 dem no go complete go back home. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by BombAttack(f): 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mfetenang:
I think the best option for the IPOB goat is to go back to IPOBLAND and get proper protection from IPOB.

Tell your governors to make it official, anything other than that will be war.

Write it down.

I can't build my house and business in Lagos and hand it over to Yorubas NEVER

WAR WAR WAR
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by OmegaAutos: 11:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Is04970:
The solution to this is dissolution of all Ibo traditional titles in Yorubaland.
Yoruba ronu.

I think it was done in Ondo state, long ago
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Godspikin: 12:01am On Apr 01, 2023
Is04970:
The solution to this is dissolution of all Ibo traditional titles in Yorubaland.
Yoruba ronu.

100%

It's a shame that our leaders had to wait for things to degenerate to this level. It is alien to Yoruba culture to have different Kings in a town, in towns where such exists in Yorubaland there is always a deep history behind it.

There is freedom of association, people can form cultural or tribal groups which should be led by Presidents, but in a situation where they give themselves traditional titles and even go about with paraphernalia of office. It is a strange practice that should have been stopped long ago. It is high time our legislators across the Southwest bring up a unified bill to put an end to this. It is barbaric and an affront to Yoruba heritage and culture.

5 Likes

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by fasterwell(m): 12:02am On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:
LASG must not take this lightly.. DSS, NPF and Army should start combing Igbo settlements in Lagos to flush out Igbos. They have sleeper cells in Lagos and are fast spreading to other parts of Yorubaland. Most of these yeybrities and skitmakers are members of the terrorist organization called IPOB.

Like play, these folks are inviting troible into their lives.

If Lagos don tire you, go back to alaigbo to do business and live in peace there.. Nobidy is forcing you to remain in Lagos.

If Yoruba chiefs and royal fathers too decide to give the instruction that no Yoruba son and daughter should patronize Igbo owned businesses and shops again in South West. I hope this nincompoop talking in the video knows it's over for Igbos in Lagos.

Since the Nigerian security agencies have field in protecting their lives and properties in Lagos State it is now left for them to protect themselves however they want.

And you are a very big fool for saying that people should stop patronizing Igbo businesses in Lagos State.

Don't worry very very soon the niger Delta governors will cripple Lagos State by demanding all the oil companies operating in their States to move their headquarters from Lagos State or go to Lagos State and start exploring oil and they will make sure that the transactions of oil exploding from the estate must be done within the estate.

If the Federal government will make other seaports and airports across the country work perfectly who will be wasting his or her time going to a state where you will wake up by 4 a.m. just to catch up an appointment of 8:30 a.m.l

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Geminiivory: 12:03am On Apr 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

This is evidence of deliberate Provocation

Ipob are recognised internationally as Terrorists

Lagos Is Yorubaland

Ipob should stay in their lane

Anyone who doesn’t feel safe in Lagos is free to return to the East nobody will stop them

Ipob can never come to our land

OPC never went to the SE for any reason

OPC never saw any need fpr such cos no.one attacked the yorubas over there..
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Godspikin: 12:06am On Apr 01, 2023
That's how one stupid Eze Ndigbo was trying to bring disrepute to the stool of the Deji in Akure before he was put in his place.

All these titles and offices would generate nothing but unnecessary conflict.

The King in any town is the authority over all both indigenes and foreigners just as we expect that our kinsmen would conduct themselves in like manner and submit to the authority in whichever community they find themselves across the country.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Mfetenang: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2023
BombAttack:

Write it down.

WAR WAR WAR
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Mfetenang: 12:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Like I said,the most sensible option for you is to go back to your village, secondly, you don't have shishi to build a house. Refugees who sell Gala bread in Lagos traffic are poverty stricken IPOB people who are a huge nuisance to our cities. They must be deported.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Igbojew: 12:21am On Apr 01, 2023
onumadu:
See fear fear people already pissing their pants for nothing. grin
IPOB is not a terrorist organization.
UGM tho' ...

Just leave Igbos alone, and you will be fine, else you will invite their own satan from the East.
Nobody has monopoly of madness.
Don't mind those coward tribe that always knows how to shout but was yee but can't do nada.They have been making mouth after openly rigged election by their drug lord Tinubu and governorship election in Lagos ...................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Lacash: 12:51am On Apr 01, 2023
Darren95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJSzLQu_7s

Please security agencies should take note.

Igbo chiefs vows to invite IPOB to Lagos to protect them!!! Wow
Their days are numbered already, we go soon flush dem out like like stubborn poopoo 🤓
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by honeyB2018: 12:56am On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:
LASG must not take this lightly.. DSS, NPF and Army should start combing Igbo settlements in Lagos to flush out Igbos. They have sleeper cells in Lagos and are fast spreading to other parts of Yorubaland. Most of these yeybrities and skitmakers are members of the terrorist organization called IPOB.

Like play, these folks are inviting troible into their lives.

If Lagos don tire you, go back to alaigbo to do business and live in peace there.. Nobidy is forcing you to remain in Lagos.

If Yoruba chiefs and royal fathers too decide to give the instruction that no Yoruba son and daughter should patronize Igbo owned businesses and shops again in South West. I hope this nincompoop talking in the video knows it's over for Igbos in Lagos.

As an Igboman, I condemn in totality this useless, uncouth and infantile statement of this so called chief or Eze. I want ask that the government of Lagos State, look seriously into his case as an individual and not as IGBOS as a whole.
I want to seize this opportunity to advise everyone at this critical time, who claims to be speaking for the IGBOS, to mind what the say.
The blood of every innocent Igboman, who's in the nook and crannies of Nigeria, is more than any political aspiration of anyone from the SE. You cannot sit in the comfort of your room and make statement, that will affect the interest of the ordinary Igboman, who lives in the most remote part of the country, who's not concerned about anything, other than peaceful coexistence and his daily bread.
This man, should be queried and his motives be made know.
On the other hand, Mr Poster, IGBOS are not nincompoops. What he said, is not in sic, with the majority of the IGBOS and should be treated in his own capacity
IGBOS are peaceful loving people. I wonder,why of all the States in the SW, only in Lagos State are the IGBOS know for the bad things ascribed to them. There must be something here.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by quickly: 1:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Is04970:
Yoruba ronu.

They are not recognized by the state but they need to be investigated.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by quickly: 1:02am On Apr 01, 2023
honeyB2018:

As an Igboman, I condemn in totality this useless, uncouth and infantile statement of this so called chief or Eze. I want ask that the government of Lagos State, look seriously into his case as an individual and not as IGBOS as a whole.
I want to seize this opportunity to advise everyone at this critical time, who claims to be speaking for the IGBOS, to mind what the say.
The blood of every innocent Igboman, who's in the nook and crannies of Nigeria, is more than any political aspiration of anyone from the SE. You cannot sit in the comfort of your room and make statement, that will affect the interest of the ordinary Igboman, who lives in the most remote part of the country, who's not concerned about anything, other than peaceful coexistence and his daily bread.
This man, should be queried and his motives be made know.
On the other hand, Mr Poster, IGBOS are not nincompoops. What he said, is not in sic, with the majority of the IGBOS and should be treated in his own capacity
IGBOS are peaceful loving people. I wonder,why of all the States in the SW, only in Lagos State are the IGBOS know for the bad things ascribed to them. There must be something here.

They are every where in SW up to Ekiti state but as eye dey Lagos.

Also in Lagos every body is hustling so they dont have time 4 anyone.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by viodemus: 1:03am On Apr 01, 2023
igbos need to move smart. Igbos should maintain discipline and respect. They are discriminating igbos everywhere in the sw and the north. They have a head start in systematic extreme discrimination. We are being pushed to the wall. They are buying weapons and getting even free ones from arabs and even russia and china. Igbos will at first be like Ukraine, but don't loose your will, you will be fighting for your future and fairness for the next generation. The fight should

If we dey, trouble, if we say make we comot, trouble. No be us dem go leave for that kind situation forever. We have to be ready and reready and use wisdom. We should always include the USA, israel, and most times UK.
Nobody will fight for you, so we have to look at our situation as is. And make adjustments.

May God bless the igbos, Christians, and the world powers we respect

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Christistruth03: 1:04am On Apr 01, 2023
Geminiivory:

OPC never saw any need fpr such cos no.one attacked the yorubas over there..

Yoruba Security Agents were killed in the SE

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:18am On Apr 01, 2023
Darren95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJSzLQu_7s

Please security agencies should take note.

Igbo chiefs vows to invite IPOB to Lagos to protect them!!! Wow

I want to assume APC sponsors him, but if he is independent, it is high time influential Igbos in Lagos openly condemn his outbursts. It is just totally ridiculous. The way I see it, Northern Christian leaders lobby harder and strategically than Igbo leaders in Lagos.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by OceanRed(m): 2:03am On Apr 01, 2023
onumadu:
UGM tho' ...

Just leave Igbos alone, and you will be fine, else you will invite their own satan from the East.

We should leave them alone until they overrun our land with their madness right?
I'm sure you know UGM is the military wing of IPOB.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by willibounce1(m): 2:03am On Apr 01, 2023
BombAttack:

Write it down.

WAR WAR WAR

Yen yen yen! Which house you build for Lagos? The one wey you build for your dream? You wey dey one dirty village for ebonyi dey pursue lizards dey talk of war. Anoufia
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by willibounce1(m): 2:07am On Apr 01, 2023
onumadu:
UGM tho' ...

You nor get any madness wey you wan display for lagos. All your madness end for upper iweka and social media. If dem give una ordinary tospy nau, una go dey cry dey shout UN, ICC, Put in.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by OceanRed(m): 2:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Who are the indigenes, Tinubu and MC Oluomo?

It seems like you idiots are still sleeping without knowing how prepared we are. The way we prepared now is deferent to the way we prepared before

We were testing the mic before, the real action hasn't begun yet.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Spandau: 2:07am On Apr 01, 2023
onumadu:
UGM tho' ...

There goes the recklessness and foolhardiness you people are known for. Try it naah and see how you fare. Bring your Satan. It will realize quickly that it has bitten more than it can chew. Mooks everywhere .
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Spandau: 2:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Who are the indigenes, Tinubu and MC Oluomo?

It seems like you idiots are still sleeping without knowing how prepared we are. The way we prepared now is deferent to the way we prepared before
Mouth action!
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Spandau: 2:17am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Ipob can never come to your land grin grin

So those Igbos you people attacked during the election are no more Ipob?

That thing una dey find where peaceful Igbos dey,una go soon see an.

You're just sounding off as usual. It's obvious you are all running mad.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Spandau: 2:19am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Then why all the cry all over this news.

Well Ipob are peaceful people and don't attack people, but will defend themselves if there's need

Simon ekperima the agent of your Nigeria government of apc is the one shacking you people not Ipob.

But if there is need to defend our people in your region,I believe Ipob can see to that because they are not cowards and they get boys.
You are fooling yourselves to extinction. No wonder Fulanis hate you.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Spandau: 2:22am On Apr 01, 2023
EeyanMayweather:
Who is this loser parading himself as Eze in Lagos ?
Government should go and demolish the pigsty he is residing ASAP

Don't worry. He will soon go viral again apologizing profusely. These people wan collect, I swear!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video) / David Ndudim Appointed Judge In California (Photo) / Nigerians Can’t Wait Any Longer For Steady Power Supply – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.