Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (35610 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Jagaban2012: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2023
This man supposed nit to be among human beings.. because.this kind of comments speaks volume of the kind of person he is. He lack the sense of leadership ...he lack the sense of rules that governs society which he lives in....he lack the sense of decorous and orderliness. And this kind. of person is the reason why Nigeria can not progress because they lack the idea that will progress and project society.
Can you imagine? with these particular comments ..he has violated so many laws....and in a sane country...he supposes to.be arrested...

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Zorn: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yinmu. Which faction are you inviting o ? Dey play.

You want to finish our Igbo brothers and sisters patapata in Lagos abi? You know right now that Lagos is already somewhat unfriendly to them as visitors, especially to those Igbo who hate their Yoruba hosts, yet want every Igbo to be tagged and treated like a terrorist in Lagos by the Yoruba.smh.

I know the Igbo in Lagos will not sleep, fold their hands and watch you repeat same havoc you caused them in Igboland that made them flee for safety in Lagos to repeat itself in Lagos o.
check my signature for free stuffs!
Lol why are you crying because of a mere joke just like MC oluomo was joking with Igbos prior to governorship election and other previous jokes? The man said you're attacking and killing igbos in Lagos, burning their businesses, denying them their rights to vote candidate of their choice, even though igbos don't make 15% of the Lagos population . because they choosed to vote against APC in Lagos State. There was never a time igbos has gone violent against their host community they always act in self defense which is a fundamental human instinct and also fundamental human right.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by ElvisRuby: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2023
All of you Ranting DSS, Police, LASG, if igbos decide to go ... Yoruba people una go suffer ooo... I am not Igbo ... i'm from the West... So all these inexperienced young agitators should not Make this Election war by other means ... Leave the Igbos alone ... its not only the Igbos that voted for Peter Obi, its the whole country people from every tribe... SO lets stop all these ethnic bigotry in this country ...
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Uptheante(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2023
maivd:

Like they have not raped your women and done havoc in the east...like I said we are waiting for ipob. Stop talking and send ipob to Lagos let's see the outcome. Don't shift the goal post it igbo vs Yoruba....bring it on.
At least no inch of Igbo land is ruled by a Fulani man.
No Igbo person is living in IDP camp.
The attacks on Igbo land is just a very tiny fraction compared to the ones on your land.
All the attackers have been eliminated from Igbo land & they dare not repeat the same without heavy repercussions.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Styx01: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2023
You are a bunkum and you have a coconut head. You are too Lazy to do business so you will continue to live in abject poverty. Try to banish envy from your life and pray that God forgives you.
flokii:
LASG must not take this lightly.. DSS, NPF and Army should start combing Igbo settlements in Lagos to flush out Igbos. They have sleeper cells in Lagos and are fast spreading to other parts of Yorubaland. Most of these yeybrities and skitmakers are members of the terrorist organization called IPOB.

Like play, these folks are inviting troible into their lives.

If Lagos don tire you, go back to alaigbo to do business and live in peace there.. Nobidy is forcing you to remain in Lagos.

If Yoruba chiefs and royal fathers too decide to give the instruction that no Yoruba son and daughter should patronize Igbo owned businesses and shops again in South West. I hope this nincompoop talking in the video knows it's over for Igbos in Lagos.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Dottormentor: 7:40am On Apr 01, 2023
These idiots are calling for war and you will roast like akara, we will make your stupid ipob pigs roast like akara. Useless children
From useless region
Darren95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJSzLQu_7s

Please security agencies should take note.

Igbo chiefs vows to invite IPOB to Lagos to protect them!!! Wow
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by swagifted(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2023
Igbo settlements like ikoyi, VI, Lekki 😂😂😂
flokii:
LASG must not take this lightly.. DSS, NPF and Army should start combing Igbo settlements in Lagos to flush out Igbos. They have sleeper cells in Lagos and are fast spreading to other parts of Yorubaland. Most of these yeybrities and skitmakers are members of the terrorist organization called IPOB.

If Lagos don tire you, go back to alaigbo to do business and live in peace there.. Nobidy is forcing you to remain in Lagos.

If Yoruba chiefs and royal fathers too decide to give the instruction that no Yoruba son and daughter should patronize Igbo owned businesses and shops again in South West. I hope this nincompoop talking in the video knows it's over for Igbos in Lagos.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Dottormentor: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Then you are bastard from west ni yen ke
ElvisRuby:
All of you Ranting DSS, Police, LASG, if igbos decide to go ... Yoruba people una go suffer ooo... I am not Igbo ... i'm from the West... So all these inexperienced young agitators should not Make this Election war by other means ... Leave the Igbos alone ... its not only the Igbos that voted for Peter Obi, its the whole country people from every tribe... SO lets stop all these ethnic bigotry in this country ...

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by ogelekpomgam(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2023
haffaze777:
Your useless ipob weh amotekun go take dey cruise
case
Start to dey craze
Na who dey rocking this place
It's kolomental
Oohh, oh, ho, oh, oh, oh, oh
Kolomental
Kolomental
Oh oh oh, oh oh
As you dey fall in oh
Make you take note oh
See this party oh
Na for craze people oh
Make you mental oh
Make you display
Show your madness
Make you craze dey go
Dance nonsense
Make e no make sense
Na the concept oh
Dance senseless oh
See I don kolo
Make una hold me oh
If you no fit oh
Na to join me oh
Kolo, make we mеntal
Everybody make we start to mеntal
If you dey feel this instrumental
Dance, shake, scatter the place
Show yourself for this place kolomental
Everybody make we start to mental
Dance, shake, start to dey craze
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
As I enter VIP oh
Omo see madness oh
Men start to dey kolo
Say Faze don show
As the big boy oh
I no come I hear them oh
Just bank it on the instrumental yi oh
As I grab mic oh
I come dey blow oh
As the beats dey go
As the girls dey go oh
Girls dey shout yi oh
I con kolo
If you dey feel me oh
Na to join me kolo
Make we mental
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolomental
Kolomental
Oh oh oh, oh oh
Start to craze (eh)
Scatter the place (eh)
Show yourself (eh)
All the boys (eh)
Scatter the place (eh)
Show yourself (eh)
Show your craze for this place, kolomental
All the babes (eh)
Where dem dey (eh) You carry braids? (eh)
Scatter your braids (eh)
Show yourself (eh)
Start to craze
Show yourself (oh)
Kolomental
Kolomental
Oh oh oh, oh oh
However (ever)
You want am (want am)
Make you shake am (shake am)
No break am (break am)
Show yourself for this place, kolomental
Dance nonsense (nonsense)
Make you no make sense (make sense)
Na the concept (concept)
Dance senseless (senselss)
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
Mental mental
Kolomental
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Oya, inside the club (start to mental)
If you dey for office (start to mental)
Oya, inside market (start to mental)
Show your craze for this place
Kolomental
Oya, line okada (start to mental)
Or you rock gorimapa (start to mental)
Oya, scatter your dada (start to mental)
Kolomental
Eh, eh, kolomental eh (wey dem, wey dem)
Eh, eh, kolomental eh
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by maivd: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2023
Uptheante:

At least no inch of Igbo land is ruled by a Fulani man.
No Igbo person is living in IDP camp.
The attacks on Igbo land is just a very tiny fraction compared to the ones on your land.
All the attackers have been eliminated from Igbo land & they dare not repeat the same without heavy repercussions.
Stay on the matter coward,don't bring fulani into igbo vs Yoruba matter, we are waiting for ipob...you will be heavily dealt with just do anyhow first.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Djponpin1(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Darren95:

This man just want to create more problems for the igbos who are into low scale business because they are the one that Yorubas will start from.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by bibiking7(m): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2023

Gradually, people's mindset are being changed again. People need to read up on the history of the Biafra war and how it started.
Tension is building steadily.

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by placeofallure(f): 7:51am On Apr 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Yinmu. Which faction are you inviting o ? Dey play.

You want to finish our Igbo brothers and sisters patapata in Lagos abi? You know right now that Lagos is already somewhat unfriendly to them as visitors, especially to those Igbo who hate their Yoruba hosts, yet want every Igbo to be tagged and treated like a terrorist in Lagos by the Yoruba.smh.

I know the Igbo in Lagos will not sleep, fold their hands and watch you repeat same havoc you caused them in Igboland that made them flee for safety in Lagos to repeat itself in Lagos o.
check my signature for free stuffs!

This thing is very simple. If the heat in a place is too much, leave. Fine, you have investments, sell it and MOVE!
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Philipmoon2(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Idiot has spoken!
flokii:

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by placeofallure(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2023
olisaEze:
Stupidity just like violence is not the monopoly of any one tribe! This is why positions of authority are not meant for fools. undecided

The chief reason I can never associate myself with Obi or his movement. I want to follow a leader who I'm sure knows more than me. Obi is not very gifted upstairs.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by samz77: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2023
Uptheante:

But your pple are the ones who started the provocation by attacking them.
Igbos have the right to reside in any part of Nigeria & if you don't want them to protect themselves then stop your agberos from attacking them.
By the way, Lagos is a no man's land.
All the tribes in Nigeria have a right to lay claim to it, since it was developed with our collective resources not only Yoruba resources.
. You called Nigeria zoo republic and you want to govern the country. That's totally impossible. You are used to killings. Even during the Biafra war, do u know how many Ibos that Hausa Fulani Yorubas raped and killed. Infact you still want more of it. It's like you enjoyed the killings and rape then. And u still want more of it. let's wait until then
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Menclothing: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2023
If iPod cause any economy unrest in Lagos during Tinubu administration they will be burnt alive one by one
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Christistruth03: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Gov Sanwo Olu should immediately revoke the C of Os and demolish any buildings or Businesses harbouring ipob Terrorists in Lagos
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2023
In another man's land? This is no joke!
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by haffaze777(m): 8:21am On Apr 01, 2023
Uptheante:

I no be Igbo,by the way & I no support IPOB.
I only believe that Igbo pple have the right to defend themselves from Yoruba rascals & criminals.

I don't have energy to argue,I've told them to bring their Ipob madness to South West state nah,Abi who dey stop dem.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by haffaze777(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2023
ogelekpomgam:
case
Start to dey craze
Na who dey rocking this place
It's kolomental
Kolomental
Kolomental
Oh oh oh, oh oh
As you dey fall in oh
Make you take note oh
See this party oh
Na for craze people oh
Make you mental oh
Make you display
Show your madness
Make you craze dey go
Dance nonsense
Make e no make sense
Na the concept oh
Dance senseless oh
See I don kolo
Make una hold me oh
If you no fit oh
Na to join me oh
Kolo, make we mеntal
Everybody make we start to mеntal
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
As I enter VIP oh
Omo see madness oh
Men start to dey kolo
Say Faze don show
As the big boy oh
I no come I hear them oh
Just bank it on the instrumental yi oh
As I grab mic oh
I come dey blow oh
As the beats dey go
As the girls dey go oh
Girls dey shout yi oh
I con kolo
If you dey feel me oh
Na to join me kolo
Make we mental
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolomental
Kolomental
Oh oh oh, oh oh
Start to craze (eh)
Scatter the place (eh)
Show yourself (eh)
All the boys (eh)
Scatter the place (eh)
Show yourself (eh)
Show your craze for this place, kolomental
All the babes (eh)
Where dem dey (eh) You carry braids? (eh)
Scatter your braids (eh)
Show yourself (eh)
Start to craze
Show yourself (oh)
Kolomental
Kolomental
Oh oh oh, oh oh
However (ever)
You want am (want am)
Make you shake am (shake am)
No break am (break am)
Show yourself for this place, kolomental
Dance nonsense (nonsense)
Make you no make sense (make sense)
Na the concept (concept)
Dance senseless (senselss)
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
Mental mental
Kolomental (eh eh)
Mental mental
Kolomental
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Kolo, kolo (eh, eh)
Kolomental eh
Oya, inside the club (start to mental)
If you dey for office (start to mental)
Oya, inside market (start to mental)
Kolomental
Oya, line okada (start to mental)
Or you rock gorimapa (start to mental)
Oya, scatter your dada (start to mental)
Kolomental
Eh, eh, kolomental eh (wey dem, wey dem)
Eh, eh, kolomental eh

Every sensible people here know who kolo dey worry between us.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Instead of relocating temporary,why not Nigeria divide so that the relocation will be permanent.

You will be shouting one Nigeria one Nigeria,yet you will be attacking your supposed fellow Nigerians in your region.
Go stay your region first then you guys will be taken seriously... Go to your region and stop making noise
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by occfx: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:

Nigeria gradually dividing itself naturally... Perfect!!! Its true no condition is permanent.

One day you will sleep in Nigeria and wake up in Biafraland.. MNK

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2023
achymmania:
stop mouthing

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by fredoooooo: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:

I am deeply troubled with the way Yorubas are handling this IPOB menace.. these are armed outlaws bent on destroying anything and everything they cross path with.

Sanwo Olu should wake up o.. He should meet Wike for advice on how to handle threats as this. This is not time to be sluggish and timid.
Real danger beckons and if not properly handled, I hope won't result in another genocide on an entire race.

Yorubas won't have time to check who is IPOD or not when fight starts.
Dont worry yourself. We will put them in their place .

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by archbishop007(m): 8:37am On Apr 01, 2023
Bar1941:
Tomorrow they will deny they never said that, bunch of cowards.

Anyways you can bring them, we know the evil plots you people are planning after woefully losing out on the election. You are gradually going back to your Biafra or nothing anthem but one thing is very certain; Eko oni gba igba kugba (Lagos will never tolerate any nonsense).

Don't mind them my brother, who's delaying their freedom (Biafra) is it not their elites? Those ones knows them very well. Reason why none of them join them in agitating.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by occfx: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2023
Darren95:

Well this is not a good speech but speech made out of anger.

If I was the leader, the right speech is... We the igbo traders in Lagos now feel threatened and unsafe in Lagos. Our businesses are been attacked and our lives threatened yet both the Lagos government and the police did nothing or arrested anyone. As a leader of the igbo market and traders, it is my responsibility to defend the igbo race at times like this and if I don't get any good response from the police or Lagos government, we don't have any other choice than to defend ourselves. We shall form our own security outfits or invite the Eastern security network. If there is any reason why the Lagos government don't want us to reside in Lagos, they should put it up legally and if the federal government of Nigeria decides that everyone should go back to his state of origin, we shall abide but using touts and hooligans to frustrate our businesses and lives will no longer be tolerated, I rise.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Ened(m): 8:51am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Ipob can never come to your land grin grin

So those Igbos you people attacked during the election are no more Ipob?

That thing una dey find where peaceful Igbos dey,una go soon see an.

I have very responsible ibos as friends & colleagues. The miscreants IPOB, or brainless noise makers on SM do not represent the majority Ibo view.
U want to call on terrorists for protection or terrorism, If the SW activates OPC in Lagos those same Ipob miscreants will cry injustice genocide 😂😂. Abeg elections are over. Losers should restrategize for better outing next time.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Tranquillity360: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Go stay your region first then you guys will be taken seriously... Go to your region and stop making noise
We are not going.

We will remain in no man's land.

Come Chase us out nah
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Tranquillity360: 8:59am On Apr 01, 2023
shegra58:
our supposed fellow Nigerian should know and identity their boundary calling someone father's land a no man's land is calling to war
Hausa
Igbira
Itsekiri
Ijaw
Benin all they Lagos Dem no dey call Lagos no man's land na only Igbo Dem swear for una if you people don't stop this will spread across all the Yoruba land we know the nuke and crany of our land and we can do and undo
You people can Only make noise on social media.

We dey no man's land and hate filled people can't do anything.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Tranquillity360: 9:01am On Apr 01, 2023
zinizta:

Foolishness at its peak is what this comment is.

You want innocent people to lose their lives for nothing

Las las, you have played into Tinubu and Shettima hands.

Look around you, which tribe has the numbers to reequip and rally around if tribal conflicts breaks out in Lagos?

Think before you guys make the biggest mistake.

Boy we are not moved by threats from cowards.

Take action and we will take you serious.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

INEC Fraudulently Allocated Votes To Tinubu- Kwankwaso / Aisha Buhari Takes Over Patience Jonathan’s Office-PUNCH / "We Were Not Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen" - God Is Good Motors Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.