Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) (35563 Views)

"Release Fredrick Nwajagu, He Was Joking Like MC Oluomo": Ohaneze Tell Sanwo-Olu / Court Remands Fredrick Nwajagu, Lagos Eze Igbo Over Inciting Comment / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by 43Ronin: 5:46am On Apr 01, 2023
This so-called Eze is just a fool and this is my problem with igbos. Why must you let out your secret Why not invite the ESN codedly so that when they start paying all the prices MC oluomo and agberos have been pricing nobody in lagos will know what is hiting them. When they go to another market to kill and burn and they're are killed by the ESN everybody go get sense. Now you have gone to open your useless self-imposed eze mouth. Oponu eze.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by heysquare(m): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2023
onumadu:
See fear fear people already pissing their pants for nothing. grin
IPOB is not a terrorist organization.
UGM tho' ...

Just leave Igbos alone, and you will be fine, else you will invite their own satan from the East.
Nobody has monopoly of madness.
I don't pity their investments but their lives. They will be using their head play football on the street
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Livingstone124: 5:56am On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:
LASG must not take this lightly.. DSS, NPF and Army should start combing Igbo settlements in Lagos to flush out Igbos. They have sleeper cells in Lagos and are fast spreading to other parts of Yorubaland. Most of these yeybrities and skitmakers are members of the terrorist organization called IPOB.

Like play, these folks are inviting troible into their lives.

If Lagos don tire you, go back to alaigbo to do business and live in peace there.. Nobidy is forcing you to remain in Lagos.

If Yoruba chiefs and royal fathers too decide to give the instruction that no Yoruba son and daughter should patronize Igbo owned businesses and shops again in South West. I hope this nincompoop talking in the video knows it's over for Igbos in Lagos.
What's the difference between the use of deity to threaten Igbo voters and this man's speech?

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by juman(m): 6:09am On Apr 01, 2023
Ojukwu beat his chest more than this.

Sinedu was their agenda to lord over our land. When it failed they came up with their second plan. They are threatening us with ipob criminals. Just imagine.

That was how they killed leaders of other regions and leaved their own leaders untouched. When the coup failed they started biafra as the second plan.

4 Likes

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by JudahTheDream: 6:12am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=DestinyNigga post=122209049]

so the best thing to do is to bring ipob into there land? Lol
i think u need to google search GTI(global terrorism index) and check the name ipob has brought to us. If the yorubas called in for international assistance against ipob it wont take up to a secs when d help wl come because ipob&boko are number 6 in world terrorist ranking. We shld all gt sense for once! What we cant do in the north and cant allowed in the east.should not be done somewhere else. Many igbos mismanage of words and way of talking is part of the issues on ground not just the yoruba touts and dere acts.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by juman(m): 6:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Who they be gan gan gan.
If they talk about violence, common I can raise more than one thousand suicide bombers in a short time.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Livingstone124: 6:13am On Apr 01, 2023
From the look of things, this country is heading graciously to disintegration.

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by juman(m): 6:16am On Apr 01, 2023
We are greatful to awolowo that refined us.
He led us rightly and opened Yorubas eyes.
It's awolowo path that tinubu followed that earned him presidency.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by juman(m): 6:18am On Apr 01, 2023
Livingstone124:
From the look of things, this country is heading graciously to disintegration.

There is no disintegration.
They are used to be beaten badly.
They will be beaten very badly again.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by shegra58: 6:19am On Apr 01, 2023
onumadu:
UGM tho' ...

Just leave Igbos alone, and you will be fine, else you will invite their own satan from the East.
na una usual chest beating and the old man don finished eating several plate of Akpu and draw soup before coming online to say rubbish and don't forget that Lagos is surrounded by other Yoruba state if you do anyhow my Ondo people will wait for you at Ore and perished you for the second time we've done it before and we can do it again and Kwara will be joined by our Fulani ally to do you another strong thing on that side too angry Osun,Oyo,Ekiti,Ogun will join Lagos to carry out the massacre on you then that sense wey una no won get una go get am by fire by force one day very soon the revolution on Igbo in Lagos state will start and trust me you won't find it funny grin and all the Yoruba bastard like Macaroni,Falz,Iyabo Ojo etc will be perished along with their beloved Igbo

You can report me to the admin na una usual way I dey wait COWARDS grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Encyclopedia1: 6:23am On Apr 01, 2023
onumadu:
UGM tho' ...

On my life, una no go return to Abia complete.

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 6:24am On Apr 01, 2023
EponOjuku:

Everything you got in Yorubaland belongs to Yorubas. You won't be allowed to take a pin out of Yorubaland when the time is set.

That's sad you know because I have always been saying that you yorubas are lazy preeqs. You want to reap wea you did not sow. Such a pity.

Go and look for your own and stop hoping.
Imagination want to finish you.

Even if I'm to leave Lagos someday, you think I will leave back my investment whether houses or business. The only thing I will leave for you is the barren land. I will use my own hand to destroy whatever I have built in this Lagos then leave your lands to lazy youths so they can rebuild them with there own money.

My father did it when he was in the north, If it happens again, I will do it. E no get where e touch.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Encyclopedia1: 6:25am On Apr 01, 2023
juman:

There is no disintegration.
They are used to be beaten badly.
They will be beaten very badly again.
It’s the way of the Igbo people. Biafra war is an evidence. Sebi na beg dem beg lass lass. They will again.

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Alabaintprice(m): 6:25am On Apr 01, 2023
Jemex003:

I don't have time to argue you people should just go first.

That's a very good decision. Better not argue. It's not every fight you will win. Just stay clear out if this one.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Encyclopedia1: 6:28am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
No wonder fulanis love you people,the very reason they attacked osun state last week.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
I Ki drum for u
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Unrated900(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2023
flokii:
LASG must not take this lightly.. DSS, NPF and Army should start combing Igbo settlements in Lagos to flush out Igbos. They have sleeper cells in Lagos and are fast spreading to other parts of Yorubaland. Most of these yeybrities and skitmakers are members of the terrorist organization called IPOB.

Like play, these folks are inviting troible into their lives.

If Lagos don tire you, go back to alaigbo to do business and live in peace there.. Nobidy is forcing you to remain in Lagos.

If Yoruba chiefs and royal fathers too decide to give the instruction that no Yoruba son and daughter should patronize Igbo owned businesses and shops again in South West. I hope this nincompoop talking in the video knows it's over for Igbos in Lagos.

Dont stress your self man
Lagos won't condone igbos criminal behaviours
We will chase them all away and their inheritance
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by denny43a: 6:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Darren95 put the source of the video, and copy mods to move it to front page.Darren95 put the source of the video, and copy mods to move it to front page....
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Uptheante(m): 6:54am On Apr 01, 2023
Is04970:
The solution to this is dissolution of all Ibo traditional titles in Yorubaland.
Yoruba ronu.
Were you able to dissolve the Fulani traditional council in Ilorin which is a Yoruba land?
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Uptheante(m): 6:57am On Apr 01, 2023
haffaze777:
Your useless ipob weh amotekun go take dey cruise
Talk is cheap.
Was the amotekon able to stop Fulani raids into your land, or prevent your women from getting raped?
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Uptheante(m): 7:01am On Apr 01, 2023
maivd:

Let them come and display the madness first,that's when we know you are really mad.
Is it your weak & cowardly Yoruba security that can stop them?
Instead of you to go & beg them & promise not to attack them again in Lagos,you are here making noise 🀷
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by shegra58: 7:06am On Apr 01, 2023
Tranquillity360:
Instead of relocating temporary,why not Nigeria divide so that the relocation will be permanent.

You will be shouting one Nigeria one Nigeria,yet you will be attacking your supposed fellow Nigerians in your region.
our supposed fellow Nigerian should know and identity their boundary calling someone father's land a no man's land is calling to war
Hausa
Igbira
Itsekiri
Ijaw
Benin all they Lagos Dem no dey call Lagos no man's land na only Igbo Dem swear for una if you people don't stop this will spread across all the Yoruba land we know the nuke and crany of our land and we can do and undo
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Uptheante(m): 7:08am On Apr 01, 2023
Christistruth03:

This is evidence of deliberate Provocation

Ipob are recognised internationally as Terrorists

Lagos Is Yorubaland

Ipob should stay in their lane

Anyone who doesn’t feel safe in Lagos is free to return to the East nobody will stop them

Ipob can never come to our land

OPC never went to the SE for any reason
But your pple are the ones who started the provocation by attacking them.
Igbos have the right to reside in any part of Nigeria & if you don't want them to protect themselves then stop your agberos from attacking them.
By the way, Lagos is a no man's land.
All the tribes in Nigeria have a right to lay claim to it, since it was developed with our collective resources not only Yoruba resources.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by maivd: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Uptheante:

Is it your weak & cowardly Yoruba security that can stop them?
Instead of you to go & beg them & promise not to attack them again in Lagos,you are here making noise 🀷
It took just 2 yoruba men Awolowo and Adekunle to bring biafra to it's kneels. Don't push your luck
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by haffaze777(m): 7:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Uptheante:

Talk is cheap.
Was the amotekon able to stop Fulani raids into your land, or prevent your women from getting raped?
Ogbeni leave plenty talk and bring your ipob

1 Like

Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by maivd: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2023
kingsceemark:

See person wey one old man called Wakill drive him and his people to Benin Republic IDP camp
It took just 2 yoruba men Awolowo and Adekunle to bring biafra to it's kneels. Don't push your luck
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by anyilalaz: 7:11am On Apr 01, 2023
Which Chief? From which village? State?

You be chief for your pocket.

As Igbo man, just be law abiding.

Simple!!!
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by 4realsexy: 7:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Please let them comeπŸ™...Imagine this big fool, you think say you dey imo state
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Uptheante(m): 7:17am On Apr 01, 2023
maivd:

The same way it took a handful of Fulani men to defeat thousands of your ancestors at Ilorin & install a Fulani emir in Yoruba land.😜
Also, a handful of Fulani herdsmen have been sacking, slaughtering, pillaging your villages, not to talk of how they rape your women in the bush.
By the way, how are your pple doing in IDP camps in Benin republic? πŸ€”
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Uptheante(m): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2023
haffaze777:

Ogbeni leave plenty talk and bring your ipob
I no be Igbo,by the way & I no support IPOB.
I only believe that Igbo pple have the right to defend themselves from Yoruba rascals & criminals.
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by Uptheante(m): 7:24am On Apr 01, 2023
shegra58:
our supposed fellow Nigerian should know and identity their boundary calling someone father's land a no man's land is calling to war
Hausa
Igbira
Itsekiri
Ijaw
Benin all they Lagos Dem no dey call Lagos no man's land na only Igbo Dem swear for una if you people don't stop this will spread across all the Yoruba land we know the nuke and crany of our land and we can do and undo
Yoruba & noise na 5 & 6.
You pple can do all these yet Fulani are ruling Ilorin after defeating your ancestors?
You better go & beg Igbo before they defeat you & conquer Lagos
Re: Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) by maivd: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2023
Uptheante:

The same way it took a handful of Fulani men to defeat thousands of your ancestors at Ilorin & install a Fulani emir in Yoruba land.😜
Also, a handful of Fulani herdsmen have been sacking, slaughtering, pillaging your villages, not to talk of how they rape your women in the bush.
By the way, how are your pple doing in IDP camps in Benin republic? πŸ€”
Like they have not raped your women and done havoc in the east...like I said we are waiting for ipob. Stop talking and send ipob to Lagos let's see the outcome. Don't shift the goal post it igbo vs Yoruba....bring it on.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13)

Fubara Has Erased Rivers History With Assembly Demolition, Says Rivers Lawmaker / Julius Pondi, Wife & Kids Wear Tompolo's 46th Birthday Customized T-Shirts / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.