Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) (47791 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Reference(m): 5:29am On Apr 01, 2023
Deserea:
It's still better than life in Nigeria. Nigeria is hellish on its own.

Here in Nigeria, our leaders are shameless and devilish.

Leave "leaders' alone and focus on your fellow citizens and stop this chicken and egg argument once and for all.

It is chicken hearted, diseased citizens that produce and sustain bad egged leadership time and again.

Americans feared being overun by immigrants so they voted in Trump. He turned out to be divisive and dangerous so they voted him out. That is how people control their nations for their own good. They don't like someone or something and get act.

They don't pretend by loving their oppressors out of sentiment on one hand and wailing behind the scenes on the other like Nigerians do.

We are too irresponsible here.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:39am On Apr 01, 2023
nedekid:

Atleast you can own a gun to shoot back, naija even taser or peper spray to defend yourself na illegal not to talk of gun. grin

Did you just say defend yourself, don't be such dumb

Can a dead person defend himself

We've seen cases where a 6 years old child shoot his teacher because of a disagreement
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by oloyedewaris(m): 5:42am On Apr 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Inflation happens everywhere, boss.
Mass shooting, I agree. It's crazy. But we're not exempted in Nigeria. I lost a friend because a policeman dropped his gun which led to a discharge that shot my friend.
At least the shooting here is between policeman and citizens

What of cases where ordinary citizens shoot themselves, student shoots teacher, boyfriend shoots his partner and so on
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by davillian(m): 5:53am On Apr 01, 2023
Nigerians
Won't stay in any country that doesn't favour them....
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by nedekid: 6:25am On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Did you just say defend yourself, don't be such dumb

Can a dead person defend himself

We've seen cases where a 6 years old child shoot his teacher because of a disagreement
All you wrote there, the grammer, the logic, shows you are the dumb person in this discussion.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:33am On Apr 01, 2023
DAramis:
She should please come back to Nigeria. I am tired of this mentality of always complaining about bills as if those in Nigeria use plantain leaves to sort out their own problems.
Diasporans with their scare tactics.

Wetin dem no know be say, person wey go still go go, in fact there videos might just ginger someone to double up on their japa plans.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Jomonix: 6:41am On Apr 01, 2023
The bills you pay abroad is equivalent to the availability and quality of services you are getting

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by abuzz33: 6:52am On Apr 01, 2023
US is becoming like Europe expensive. To make it in US you need to be a high earning professional. If you are making average wages you will not have savings.

$5,000 a month gets taxed. 30% goes in tax so remaining $3,500.

Rent: 1,500 - 2,500
Car fuel and insurance: 500
Electricity: 200-300
Food: 300-500
Phone: 50 - 100
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by zinaunreal(m): 6:53am On Apr 01, 2023
I can bet you they have formed a union to spread false news to discourage people from joining them. That's why Indians and Pakistanis have taken over everything. If any useless Nigerian approach me for any damn thing when I'm there I go just embarase am . Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by ShaqFu: 6:57am On Apr 01, 2023
Tallesty1:
I am tired of them abeg. As if we wey dey Nigeria dey spend our money on flexing only.
truth is, many of the bills they pay over there, are bills they can easily avoid paying here. This is why I believe they complain.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by FiremanX: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2023
Mumu girl..let her come back to Nigeria if she isn't satisfied, atleast you are in a working and developed country unlike in Nigeria that you will pay tax and get nothing.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 01, 2023
Manage your expenses, stop the keep up with Joneses mentality.
Learn from the Jews.

Useless woman.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by izibili44: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2023
50 dollars note.. it is not 100 dollars..uote author=Goodlady post=122205087]My sister, the bill is too much.
But let me calculate well.
She counted 50 pieces of $100. That's N3.5m in Nigeria if dollar is N700.
But it's worth travelling to overseas.
If you v good jobs there, you can save & still live well.
And the money makes more sense if you v trusted allies that can help you invest here. But to see such ally is by God's grace. Families sef dey wreck abroad people in Nigeria.
I v a case I m studying now that involved a man suing his brothers for duping him.

I dey always read novel for class 😂

Lol.
Changed. 😂

Thanks. I v modified it.[/quote]
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by pfadom: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2023
She simply lives above her means. She could as well go to a cheaper neighborhood or find someone to share apartment with.

However, on a serious note, she csje claim to be counting USD$100 bills, but the last two notes were USD$50 bills.

If it was USD$100, does it then mean she pays USD$5000 a month on house rent? Something is incorrect here or better still, she is lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by kolnel: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2023
nedekid:

She counted 1k for phone bills, 1k for internet, as a yankee person, is that possible?

it's not possible, I pay $50 for the phone bill, internet package with Comcast is around $100, and both are optional.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by fykes(m): 7:36am On Apr 01, 2023
This one is a thief...where do you pay 1000$ for phone bill?
House bill?

Mumu girl....that one na her fellow girls she wan impress
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Otunba2004(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2023
Madam we have tired of this nonsense story just come back home and enjoy Buhari government with us,you lives good lives with your children you're still complaining, delicious food na money kill am,you must pay for good lives it's compulsory plz come back its not by force let us hear word, enemy of progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by DaveHarry(m): 7:55am On Apr 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Standard of living is way different. She shouldn't complain or compare with Nigeria.

She pays taxes and bills. She gets 24/7 electricity. She can travel by road without fear of kidnappers, bad roads or just plain bad luck. No agberos to harass her. No generator noise. Public school system works for her children, if any. Public transport system works. Healthcare system is excellent.

What else?
Ask the ungrateful lady.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by ceejayluv(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Inflation, mass shooting

Did you know that the US has experienced over 150 shooting cases this year alone?
And Nigeria has experienced how many?
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by CodeTemplar: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2023
DAramis:

Oga carry your Wahala go.

Tell her not to cry but just buy the next available ticket going to Nigeria, and come back.

It is not rocket science.
go and buy it for her now since your brain can tell she left Nigeria directly to Canada and that she is saying she prefers Nigeria. If it is paining you, go apply and stop hating on those across where you dream of.
Your senseless wahala won't let you see the folly in your bad belle rant.

If the complain is painful to your, find another thread and jump on.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 8:12am On Apr 01, 2023
And they will discourage you not to come to UK, why not come back to Nigeria and stop complaining? Who forced you in the first place?
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Backpedal: 8:13am On Apr 01, 2023
pocohantas:

She done join UK people.
Normally US people no dey nag. Even UK people used to stay jeje. Na from Batch 22, Stream 2 of UK immigrants, this wahala start.

Lmaaaoooooo

The funny thing is you are absolutely right
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by doggedfighter(f): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2023
pocohantas:

She done join UK people.
Normally US people no dey nag. Even UK people used to stay jeje. Na from Batch 22, Stream 2 of UK immigrants, this wahala start.

Her own still dey learn for where UK people own dey.

UK people have a way of adding all sorts of drama to their own.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Najdorf: 8:33am On Apr 01, 2023
iph0neb0t:
na 10pieces of 20 she count for phone bill abi 10pieces of 10?

nobody dey pay 200$/mth for one line? aunty edakun!!
except she go collect the latest iphone on contract and even if na like 90-120/mth depending on your plan.

she think say she dey whine us.

No mind am
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by nedekid: 8:38am On Apr 01, 2023
kolnel:

it's not possible, I pay $50 for the phone bill, internet package with Comcast is around $100, and both are optional.
I thought as much.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Neoteny7: 9:07am On Apr 01, 2023
Divoc19:
It is possible. If you know, you know smiley
And if you don't gerrit forgerrabourrit smiley

Well today IS the day of fools, so you're forgiven.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by phemmyfour: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2023
pocohantas:

She done join UK people.
lol @batch 22 stream 2 grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by WhisperedNoise: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Many of you talk like this when you haven't traveled.

As an average Nigerian who naturally loves wealth acquisition and as well as "peppering" of friends and relatives down home whenever he visits Nigeria, do you think just having a goog standard of living abroad is enough?

If so, why then do many Nigerians abroad who enjoy these things still resort to crimes from time to time?

My dear, good standard of living without that physical cash(savings) is just not enough, and it has been proven over and over again.
Lol
So you assumed I've not traveled because I said the said lady should not compare both countries?

There's no way you can compare America's standard of living with Nigeria's. It's not possible.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by SLOVFO(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Standard of living is way different. She shouldn't complain or compare with Nigeria.

She pays taxes and bills. She gets 24/7 electricity. She can travel by road without fear of kidnappers, bad roads or just plain bad luck. No agberos to harass her. No generator noise. Public school system works for her children, if any. Public transport system works. Healthcare system is excellent.

What else?

Maybe she wan ride jeep for USA angry
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by SIRTee15: 9:54am On Apr 01, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Many of you talk like this when you haven't traveled.

As an average Nigerian who naturally loves wealth acquisition and as well as "peppering" of friends and relatives down home whenever he visits Nigeria, do you think just having a goog standard of living abroad is enough?

If so, why then do many Nigerians abroad who enjoy these things still resort to crimes from time to time?

My dear, good standard of living without that physical cash(savings) is just not enough, and it has been proven over and over again.

Then she should come back home. All these recent migrants are just entitled spoilt brats.
Dem don carry naija mental laziness go abroad. What were they expecting? To be picking dollar on the street.
Nigerians want that 30 HR/week stress free job that earn 10 thousand dollars per month. Not that such job don't exist but are they willing to put in the effort and skill to get the job? No, but will have time to go YouTube and upload lamentations upon lamentation.
Is that not same Yankee that Indians are now the richest ethnic group in America. They've bought the whole hotels n gas station in America. They came into America with nothing just like naija immigrants.
Do u think the older naija migrants had it easy. Or because they only show off their success stories I think they didn't have it rough initially. These new ones are just lazy, they expecting everything to fall on their laps without any effort.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by zigleary: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2023
Bvlgari:
US based Nigerian lady shares how she spends all her finances on bills with nothing left for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9MBxPCHTA

Phone bills two times. Liar grin grin grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:03am On Apr 01, 2023
nedekid:

All you wrote there, the grammer, the logic, shows you are the dumb person in this discussion.

Bub not dumb to the extent of thinking a shot person can fight back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

From Oshodi To Las Vegas - Pix / Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday / Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.