Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) (47804 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by oloyedewaris(m): 11:11am On Apr 01, 2023
ceejayluv:

And Nigeria has experienced how many?

At least Nigerias own occur when there is an attack by criminals, (it even happens over there too, the news just doesn't get here as)

But you can just be walking on the street and get shot over there

Am not saying Nigeria is better
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by frankson1(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Cheap clout

She's telling you the plain truth so you prepare your mind and plan properly if you ever think of relocating. Life there isn't easy if you're hustling to make a living on your own.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2023
Then if you’re given the options to go hustle there to survive or hustle here to survive since u r that Dumb u know ur best option na. Born to suffer
frankson1:

She's telling you the plain truth so you prepare your mind and plan properly if you ever think of relocating. Life there isn't easy if you're hustling to make a living on your own.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by frankson1(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Then if you’re given the options to go hustle there to survive or hustle here to survive since u r that Dumb u know ur best option na. Born to suffer

By your comment, I know you're really suffering and you can't hide your frustrations.

Besides Abroad isn't new to me.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:37am On Apr 01, 2023
You write like an overgrown Dumb.. or probably deliberately being stupid
frankson1:

By your comment, I know you're really suffering and you can't hide your frustrations.

Besides Abroad isn't new to me.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by frankson1(m): 11:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You write like an overgrown Dumb.. or probably deliberately being stupid

So much frustrations and I don't remember being responsible for this but I'm enjoying it cheesy
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Have fun bro... life’s not hard..
you only live once “YOLO”
frankson1:

So much frustrations and I don't remember being responsible for this but I'm enjoying it cheesy
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by kabukabu50(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
izibili44:
50 dollars note.. it is not 100 dollars..uote author=Goodlady post=122205087]My sister, the bill is too much.
But let me calculate well.
She counted 50 pieces of $100. That's N3.5m in Nigeria if dollar is N700.
But it's worth travelling to overseas.
If you v good jobs there, you can save & still live well.
And the money makes more sense if you v trusted allies that can help you invest here. But to see such ally is by God's grace. Families sef dey wreck abroad people in Nigeria.
I v a case I m studying now that involved a man suing his brothers for duping him.

I dey always read novel for class 😂

Lol.
Changed. 😂

Thanks. I v modified it.

Those are $20 bills not $50 bills bro
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Divoc19(f): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
tongue
Neoteny7:

Well today IS the day of fools, so you're forgiven.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by DAramis: 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

Diasporans with their scare tactics.

Wetin dem no know be say, person wey go still go go, in fact there videos might just ginger someone to double up on their japa plans.
Na so bro.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by DAramis: 1:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
grin
CodeTemplar:
go and buy it for her now since your brain can tell she left Nigeria directly to Canada and that she is saying she prefers Nigeria. If it is paining you, go apply and stop hating on those across where you dream of.
Your senseless wahala won't let you see the folly in your bad belle rant.

If the complain is painful to your, find another thread and jump on.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by nedekid: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Bub not dumb to the extent of thinking a shot person can fight back
Better write in your native language. It is allowed.
See yah life? when them say go school, una no gree.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by oloyedewaris(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
nedekid:

Better write in your native language. It is allowed.
See yah life? when them say go school, una no gree.
Lmaoo, educated but doesn't know it could be a typo, you must have think I'm one jobless keyboard warrior

You're education is actually a waste
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by nedekid: 2:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Lmaoo, educated but doesn't know it could be a typo, you must have think I'm one jobless keyboard warrior

You're education is actually a waste

You sha go wound person with laugh.. grin

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by oloyedewaris(m): 4:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
nedekid:

You sha go wound person with laugh.. grin

And what's wrong with that,

Get a job and your life will be better, instead of looking for typos on naira land
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by nedekid: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

And what's wrong with that,

Get a job and your life will be better, instead of looking for typos on naira land
Nairaland ie one word.
Use "." at the end of your sentence.
Anyway, you are improving. grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by oloyedewaris(m): 4:36pm On Apr 01, 2023
nedekid:
Nairaland ie one word. Use "." at the end of your sentence. Anyway, you are improving. grin
Clown
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by izibili44: 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
You are correct uote author=kabukabu50 post=122217332]

Those are $20 bills not $50 bills bro[/quote]
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by nedekid: 4:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Clown

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by armyofone(m): 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
abuzz33:
US is becoming like Europe expensive. To make it in US you need to be a high earning professional. If you are making average wages you will not have savings.

$5,000 a month gets taxed. 30% goes in tax so remaining $3,500.

Rent: 1,500 - 2,500
Car fuel and insurance: 500
Electricity: 200-300
Food: 300-500
Phone: 50 - 100

The list never complete now -
Health insurance
Gas
Food for a month 300-500 ? How grin
Internet - not free
TV - not free unless one is doing basic no cable
House phone -
Many other expenses they make up grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Categories Of Nigerians Who Shouldn't JAPA Abroad (especially UK) / Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday / Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.