Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) (47806 Views)

Video Of How Road Users In The Netherlands Give Way To An Ambulance(pix,vid) / Man Spends 40years In US, 20yrs In Prison & Is Deported Back To Nigeria (video) / Bolt Driver Text Lady After A Ride, Lady Shares Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by nedekid: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Inflation, mass shooting

Did you know that the US has experienced over 150 shooting cases this year alone?
Atleast you can own a gun to shoot back, naija even taser or peper spray to defend yourself na illegal not to talk of gun. grin
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by nedekid: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
kolnel:
I hope this does not discourage anyone, I live on the East coast and Yankee has changed my life. It's all about being focused, why have a car Note if you are working a minimum wage job.
She counted 1k for phone bills, 1k for internet, as a yankee person, is that possible?
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by BigCowHornn: 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:
Abroad lifestyle is not meant for everybody.
If it doesn't suit you right give others your spot and come back home. Some people still enjoy naija the way it is and only go abroad for vacations

Now you know why I'm here in Lagos and yet have a US passport

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Inner19(m): 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bills....bills....that's all we hear

Becos those in Nigeria are using their saliva to pay their own bills.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by WhisperedNoise: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
IpobAntidote:

Health care is better here but very expensive. She can also go inside a grocery store to buy food and get killed during another mass shooting.
Oh her kids might go to school and never come back home due to gun violence.
Just saying.
Yes, I agree with you. But Nigeria is not funny at the moment.

Road trips are a hazard.
Gun violence in USA, very true.

May God keep us all.

2 Likes

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by WhisperedNoise: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
maasoap:

Is that how you plan or intend to live your life too? With nothing left for you at the of the day just because you're enjoying electricity and other stuff
No. But it's better than having money but not being able to access it because of the ineptitude of the federal government and the CBN.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by WhisperedNoise: 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
oloyedewaris:

Inflation, mass shooting

Did you know that the US has experienced over 150 shooting cases this year alone?
Inflation happens everywhere, boss.
Mass shooting, I agree. It's crazy. But we're not exempted in Nigeria. I lost a friend because a policeman dropped his gun which led to a discharge that shot my friend.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by ozo13(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Divoc19:
Abroad lifestyle is not meant for everybody.
If it doesn't suit you right give others your spot and come back home. Some people still enjoy naija the way it is and only go abroad for vacations
most especially politicians and musician
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by selmann(m): 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Skybleu:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Faith
Acct num:
First Bank

when they will pick u up now, ur pictures is everywhere on this site

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Tunagee(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Standard of living is way different. She shouldn't complain or compare with Nigeria.

She pays taxes and bills. She gets 24/7 electricity. She can travel by road without fear of kidnappers, bad roads or just plain bad luck. No agberos to harass her. No generator noise. Public school system works for her children, if any. Public transport system works. Healthcare system is excellent.

What else?

If she is a citizen there, she has right to vote for candidate of her choice without being disenfranchised with threats cos of her tribe.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Show off
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by CodeTemplar: 11:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
DAramis:
She should please come back to Nigeria. I am tired of this mentality of always complaining about bills as if those in Nigeria use plantain leaves to sort out their own problems.
bad belle. She is relating the struggles of her location and crying she wants to be in Nigeria.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Leebeedo(m): 11:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
She's a liar.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Divoc19(f): 11:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
It is possible. If you know, you know smiley
And if you don't gerrit forgerrabourrit smiley
Neoteny7:

Which one is "give others your spot" ?

Is that how it works?
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Divoc19(f): 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
You garrit grin and big business men too
ozo13:
most especially politicians and musician
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by kabukabu50(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
She counted out $1900.

Thats her 2 week pay,she has another paycheck to herself.Hopefully.

If thats her monthly check she needs a 2nd job asap.

Or quit that job for a higher paying job...jobs are everywhere.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by yinkeys(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
donbachi:
Hard work
Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work so that people won’t recognize them
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Yaasir(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
She is a big fat liar! She should mention the state that only her is paying 1k as electricity bill and 5k as rent. If you are sharing an apartment, you can't count other people's bills as yours since you are not going to claim their salary. She is a liar from the pit of hell
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by yinkeys(m): 11:59pm On Mar 31, 2023
Goodlady:
My sister, the bill is too much.
But let me calculate well.
She counted 50 pieces of $100. That's N3.5m in Nigeria if dollar is N700.
But it's worth travelling to overseas.
If you v good jobs there, you can save & still live well.
And the money makes more sense if you v trusted allies that can help you invest here. But to see such ally is by God's grace. Families sef dey wreck abroad people in Nigeria.
I v a case I m studying now that involved a man suing his brothers for duping him.

I dey always read novel for class 😂

Lol.
Changed. 😂

Thanks. I v modified it.
She has money to waste on designer clothes
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by kabukabu50(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2023
Yaasir:
She is a big fat liar! She should mention the state that only her is paying 1k as electricity bill and 5k as rent. If you are sharing an apartment, you can't count other people's bills as yours since you are not going to claim their salary. She is a liar from the pit of hell

Bro.

Those are $20 bills not 100s

Start over.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by austinleo38: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2023
For naija or for where she dey?

Most of this people too na online showoff den dey no mind all of them na social media attention...

Wotowotoman:

Enjoy wetin? With all those suicidal people with gun wey dey find who dem go carry go the great beyond?
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by Thyspeaker(m): 12:49am On Apr 01, 2023
Don't you get tired of this lifestyle that you are living first you were suffering from skin ulcer and so and so forth .now you are coming with this I wonder why you will be using such a cheap method to extort people of their hard earned money .
No body is a fool to fall for your lies and deceit anymore

quote author=Skybleu post=122205062]Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Faith
Acct num:
First Bank[/quote]

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by WhisperedNoise: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2023
Tunagee:

If she is a citizen there, she has right to vote for candidate of her choice without being disenfranchised with threats cos of her tribe.
Thank you for adding that, sir.
We really need a change in Nigeria, and we need it soon.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by bigcasava1(m): 1:41am On Apr 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
Standard of living is way different. She shouldn't complain or compare with Nigeria.

She pays taxes and bills. She gets 24/7 electricity. She can travel by road without fear of kidnappers, bad roads or just plain bad luck. No agberos to harass her. No generator noise. Public school system works for her children, if any. Public transport system works. Healthcare system is excellent.

What else?
she wants to gather money plenty for bank account like our political criminals
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by rottenegg: 2:11am On Apr 01, 2023
Someone should tell her to return the money to their owners. People who really live abroad don't go about with $5k in their purse!
They don't even carry up to $500 anywhere! It's either a debit/credit card that is used. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by usagee36: 2:22am On Apr 01, 2023
Okay all these money you counted isn't upto $2,000 but you will make more than that monthly. I make 6k plus monthly and still have savings after bills. God will surely bless America.

1 Like

Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by usagee36: 2:23am On Apr 01, 2023
She is illegal and work under the table grin grin
rottenegg:
Someone should tell her to return the money to their owners. People who really live abroad don't go about with $5k in their purse!
They don't even carry up to $500 anywhere! It's either a debit/credit card that is used. Nonsense
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by kunle75(m): 2:24am On Apr 01, 2023
Bvlgari:
US based Nigerian lady shares how she spends all her finances on bills with nothing left for her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ9MBxPCHTA

This one nah,one of them illiterate wey get opportunity to japa
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:33am On Apr 01, 2023
yinkeys:

Opportunities are usually disguised as hard work so that people won’t recognize them
not in Nigeria

See how our youths are chorusing with their mouths softwork! Softwork! Softwork!
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:16am On Apr 01, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

What else?
Many of you talk like this when you haven't traveled.

As an average Nigerian who naturally loves wealth acquisition and as well as "peppering" of friends and relatives down home whenever he visits Nigeria, do you think just having a goog standard of living abroad is enough?

If so, why then do many Nigerians abroad who enjoy these things still resort to crimes from time to time?

My dear, good standard of living without that physical cash(savings) is just not enough, and it has been proven over and over again.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by DAramis: 4:49am On Apr 01, 2023
CodeTemplar:
bad belle. She is relating the struggles of her location and crying she wants to be in Nigeria.

Oga carry your Wahala go.

Tell her not to cry but just buy the next available ticket going to Nigeria, and come back.

It is not rocket science.
Re: US Based Nigerian Lady Shares How She Spends All Her Finances On Bills (pix/vid) by FireUpNow(m): 5:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Let her come back home to see how we are in enjoying in Nigeria. Yeye guinea fowl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Categories Of Nigerians Who Shouldn't JAPA Abroad (especially UK) / Photo Of The Survivor Of The Trailer Accident In Ojuelegba Yesterday / Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.