Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) (23530 Views)

Atiku: DSS’ Alarm Of Interim Govt Plot Fake; It’s Ploy To Arrest Opposition / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 4:23pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Where there is no president-elect, interim government is justified by the Doctrine of Necessity

The Constitution makes the president the Governor of the FCT and you cannot be installed as the Governor of a place if you have failed to win even 20% of the votes there.

Yakubu erred when he declared someone who failed to score 25% in FCT as President-elect, effectively therefore, there is no president-elect

Hahahahahaha
Foolishly thought....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by haffaze777(m): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Arrest,prosecute and kill them all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Dead on arrival

Even tinubu himself knew he didnt win that election but he was impose on nigerians by Power from above and INEC MAGIC MAN YAKUBU. Just because they dont want the tribe of the man that won the election to rule πŸ’―πŸ‘‰β˜οΈ
grin
Are you well at all?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by HeroicMeastro: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu MUST return the stolen mandate or revolution followed.

I SWEAR!!
Give me your address, I swear to God I will get you arrested by tomorrow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Bromax: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
When they started it in 2014. Who arrested them? When the then APC national chairman chief oyegun said APC will run a parallel government who arrested them. Don't worry nigerian youths are coming
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zorn:
The one that has asked them to check his past records and if the see anywhere he is found to have stolen even if it's just #1 of the state fund , he will stop his campaign. The one that doesn't collect pension from the state , the one that didn't allocate public land to him nor did he convert any state property to his own , the one that didn't create a private company to collect state tax and receive consultation fee , the one that his personality is clear for all to see and did not involve himself in narcotic trading . IyaebeTheGreat, that man is not a thief.
The same man that asked Obiano to pay him billions as pension, the same man that doctors went on strike for 13months without salary, the same man that refused to conduct LG elections in order to cleverly milk the state, the same man that built expensive malls in Abuja, the same man with the Pandora box case and so many others. See let's stop deceiving ourselves, there's no saint among our politicians and I can't be deceived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Djele: 4:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
What about those that switched off the BVAS machine on election day
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Dcaliphate(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Where there is no president-elect, interim government is justified by the Doctrine of Necessity

The Constitution makes the president the Governor of the FCT and you cannot be installed as the Governor of a place if you have failed to win even 20% of the votes there.

Yakubu erred when he declared someone who failed to score 25% in FCT as President-elect, effectively therefore, there is no president-elect

We dey very few wey still get sense for this forum and you, my friend, are one of us.

Respect.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Benega9(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mk them try arrest anyone, Revolution starts
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by VTJN(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
otuomasirichi:
I dare you to sworn Tinubu πŸ’ͺ
Go sleep looser grin
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Maize247(f): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

I recommend this man for arrest without any delay
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by GboyegaD(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
I have a feeling that the ING is a handiwork of BAT to distract the populace.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Alexis11: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

You and the 50 persons that liked your gibberish are suffering from chronic mental illness. grin
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by okeke6969: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I declare war on every plans against asiwaju's swearing in. Why the so much hate?

Money spent on your education should have been used to buy a female goat 🐐 by now the returns on investment would have been huge.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by okeke6969: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Datti or whatever that bastard is called should be arrested

Money spent on your education should have been used to buy a female goat 🐐 by now the returns on investment would have been huge.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by spiralwedge(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu MUST return the stolen mandate or revolution followed.

I SWEAR!!

Mumu online chestbeater
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Alexis11: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I declare war on every plans against asiwaju's swearing in. Why the so much hate?

They will fail as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by okeke6969: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
IgweOfIHIALA:
IBOS AND OBIDIENTS WILL NEVER LEARN.

THEY JUST HATE FOR NO REASON

THATS WHY THE SE REGION DOES NOT MOVE FORWARD OR DEVELOP

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by SIONKPO1(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
See the hate we are spilling from our heart. Nairaland is just filled with senseless persons
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by okeke6969: 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Emeka
Why are you ellu pigs hell bent on truncating our nascent democracy??

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Johans2023: 4:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
They should start with FFK, he is the one that threaten to make the country ungovernable.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
okeke6969:

Asiwaju hater spotted, remain pained
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Alexis11: 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
fatherjesse:
If they know them, they should name them. A party and government of confused people even the DSS that ought to be a reverred institution is not left out of this madness. APC raising false alarm just to try to guage the pulse of the masses, I am Yoruba back and front and I make bold to say, the thieves of the people's mandate will give it back willingly or unwillingly

Last last NA will use you and other miscreants like you for shooting practice and nobody will miss you.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
these clowns again.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by gammarays1: 4:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingKO22:
Datti BabaAmed is number one in that list bcs he made mention of it on live TV programme

He must have been part of the plot.

Hahaha
Go and arrest Him then.

Did APC not call for an interim government against Goodluck Jonathan?

DSS should make arrests since they know the individuals.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by vannessa7(f): 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
otuomasirichi:
come and sworn Tinubu make i see you.

What will you do on may 29 when he will be sworn in,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by VTJN(m): 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Favourchris:

Have u been to the SE region in ur life or just sat down in ur ijesha hut and make noise online.

Outside Lagos no SW state is better than SE, more over this place was destroyed, for 3yrs all they had was destroyed. 50yrs later they are not less than any region.

Despite no president from that region since 1999, they are still not behind
south east is the least developed region in South of Nigeria. South East is the most terrorised and insecured region in South of Nigeria. South East is a landlocked region. Ogun state is the second industrial state in Nigeria after Lagos. Ogun state is the 3rd highest IGR in Nigeria after Lagos and river state. Your kindred are also refugees in Ogun state not only Lagos.

In terms of education, south west housed the best tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Africa

University of ibadan (premier university)
University of Lagos (first choice institution)
Obafemi Awolowo university (king of university)
Federal university of technology Akure (best university of technology)

No institution in your barren region can compete with these institutions.

UCH Ibadan, LUTH and LASUTH are the best university teaching hospital in Nigeria

Is it economy?
Job opportunities?
Security?
Accessibility?
Proximity?

Your region has the worst governors in the history of Nigeria grin

I can always go on and on Nwanne grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by VTJN(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
vannessa7:

What will you do on may 29 when he will be sworn in,
LOl

He's a pained serial loser sis grin

Their oga Nnamdi kanu do pass them but we know where he dey now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Apologised To Buhari, Others – Lawyer / Federal High Court Denies Granting Dasuki, Others N250m Bail / Nigeria Is Not Sick” We Don’t Need IMF Loans – Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.