Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) (23544 Views)

Atiku: DSS’ Alarm Of Interim Govt Plot Fake; It’s Ploy To Arrest Opposition / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Interoma(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Where there is no president-elect, interim government is justified by the Doctrine of Necessity

The Constitution makes the president the Governor of the FCT and you cannot be installed as the Governor of a place if you have failed to win even 20% of the votes there.

Yakubu erred when he declared someone who failed to score 25% in FCT as President-elect, effectively therefore, there is no president-elect

Shit they smell for your head, no president elect or what did you wrote? Come may 29 your eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Interoma(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Dead on arrival

Even tinubu himself knew he didnt win that election but he was impose on nigerians by Power from above and INEC MAGIC MAN YAKUBU. Just because they dont want the tribe of the man that won the election to rule 💯👉☝️

Shit they smell for your head.
Obidence and Yeebow idiot.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Zorn: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The same man that asked Obiano to pay him billions as pension, the same man that doctors went on strike for 13months without salary, the same man that refused to conduct LG elections in order to cleverly milk the state, the same man that built expensive malls in a Abuja, the same man with the Pandora box case and so many others. See let's stop deceiving ourselves, there's no saint among our politicians and I can't be deceived
IyaebeTheGreat I'm glad the profile I described only suited just one man and even you acknowledged that . there was never a place where Obiano stated that he was asked to pay PO even #1 as pension or any other benefit as a former governor and you know that . The issue of Pandora is just a mere propaganda and there was never a case instuted against PO for tax evasion, PO is someone that did businesses in a place like UK, and you know how paying taxes is important to the UK government and no way you can evade tax in UK and not get caught. Talking about about owning a big mall in Abuja I can also tell you that PO was already a billionaire before becoming a governor , infact he was chairman of up to 7 multi national company including fidelity bank as at when elected governor of anambra state. The issue of doctors been on strike for 13 months was also addressed on national TV by PO, the issue of not conducting election was as result on unrest in the state of when he was sworn in as the governor. Imagine a state where the then governor was kidnapped, how do you conduct election in such atmosphere? Don't be deceived by the lies you're been told by APC Lagos State is feeding you guys. They just lied to you people again and you fell for it poor lagosians lol.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by ChukwuObe: 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Empty chest beater.Datti our amiable VP is in his university,If Dem born you well,go anywhere close to it

That is how you fools pushed Kanu your leader as if he was untouchable. Now you and your family have abadoned him for good after being aught like a chicken and deported to Nigeria. Hahaha. Igbo and hypocrisy are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by orisa37: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
Arrest and DETAIN BabaAmedDatti.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by bencr7: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin grin grin,El rufia know them already, even before d election,he has already said that cabal are planning to do interim government,which buhari is d one that have power to do that!
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by orisa37: 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
SUPPORTED.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Interoma(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Injera:

The question is from where??
Try anything in Lagos collect wotowoto sequel 2 .Don't worry your obi will rule you all in Biafra. Me I never voted him so cannot recognized him as my president elect

How can Obidence win, when me did not vote for him ?
I vote for Jagaban of universe

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by okeke6969: 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Asiwaju hater spotted, remain pained

lọ́ wa bí kú sí, oniranu somebody.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
okeke6969:

lọ́ wa bí kú sí, oniranu somebody.
grin eiya sorry boda, emabinu
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Solocoin: 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
Do what will happen to those who rigged election or bribe the inec chairman to pronounce them winner. They just give Obi 3rd position so that they can use it to justify that it's Atiku who come second is the one that suppose to petition them when they know very well it didn't win.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
I laugh in Swahili no fly will be arrested the drug thief will never see a swearing in
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Christistruth03: 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Where there is no president-elect, interim government is justified by the Doctrine of Necessity

The Constitution makes the president the Governor of the FCT and you cannot be installed as the Governor of a place if you have failed to win even 20% of the votes there.

Yakubu erred when he declared someone who failed to score 25% in FCT as President-elect, effectively therefore, there is no president-elect

The Votes in Abuja are equal to votes all over Niger

25% of 2/3rds of States simply treats Abuja as State 37

2/3 of 37 states= approximately 25 States

Tinubu had 25% of votes in 30 States

Peter Obi only had 25% in 16 States

So Tinubu Won

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Favourchris(f): 5:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
VTJN:
south east is the least developed region in South of Nigeria. South East is the most terrorised and insecured region in South of Nigeria. South East is a landlocked region. Ogun state is the second industrial state in Nigeria after Lagos. Ogun state is the 3rd highest IGR in Nigeria after Lagos and river state. Your kindred are also refugees in Ogun state not only Lagos.

In terms of education, south west housed the best tertiary institutions in Nigeria and Africa

University of ibadan (premier university)
University of Lagos (first choice institution)
Obafemi Awolowo university (king of university)
Federal university of technology Akure (best university of technology)

No institution in your barren region can compete with these institutions.

UCH Ibadan, LUTH and LASUTH are the best university teaching hospital in Nigeria

Is it economy?
Job opportunities?
Security?
Accessibility?
Proximity?

Your region has the worst governors in the history of Nigeria grin

I can always go on and on Nwanne grin

Travel first, when u are done traveling then we can talk ….
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by babydioku(f): 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
I strongly condemn the call by the APC governors for the arrest and prosecution of those advocating for an Interim National Government. It is within my rights as a citizen to express my opinions and make suggestions in a democratic society. The call for an Interim National Government is not necessarily an act of treason, but rather a call for a transitional government to oversee the affairs of the nation until a credible election is conducted.

I call on the APC governors to respect the rights of citizens to express their opinions and engage in constructive dialogue towards finding solutions to the challenges facing our country. It is not enough to condemn and call for the arrest of those advocating for an interim government, the APC governors must engage in constructive dialogue and work towards addressing the underlying issues that have led to the call for an interim government.

Furthermore, I note that the statement by the APC governors is a hypocritical one, as the APC itself has a history of making calls for interim governments in the past. I urge the governors to practice what they preach and uphold the principles of democracy and rule of law, which includes respecting the rights of citizens to express their opinions without fear of arrest or persecution.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zorn:
IyaebeTheGreat I'm glad the profile I described only suited just one man and even you acknowledged that . there was never a place where Obiano stated that he was asked to pay PO even #1 as pension or any other benefit as a former governor and you know that . The issue of Pandora is just a mere propaganda and there was never a case instuted against PO for tax evasion, PO is someone that did businesses in a place like UK, and you know how paying taxes is important to the UK government and no way you can evade tax in UK and not get caught. Talking about about owning a big mall in Abuja I can also tell you that PO was already a billionaire before becoming a governor , infact he was chairman of up to 7 multi national company including fidelity bank as at when elected governor of anambra state. The issue of doctors been on strike for 13 months was also addressed on national TV by PO, the issue of not conducting election was as result on unrest in the state of when he was sworn in as the governor. Imagine a state where the then governor was kidnapped, how do you conduct election in such atmosphere? Don't be deceived by the lies you're been told by APC Lagos State is feeding you guys. They just lied to you people again and you fell for it poor lagosians lol.
The accusations from Obiano was a thread on this forum, let's just allow things to slide but take this from me, no politician truly care about the masses, I know what I'm saying. Nigeria has long sunk, Revolution is the only way to correct everything in totality.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by occfx: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
BAZ001:
Tinubu is the first person to win election and not celebrating victory cos he’s unsure of what will happen on or before May 29th

DSS should just shut up and focus on something else.

President elect is panicking and acting like he was cheated in the last election.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Faposky95: 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
You see, none is speaking towards the effects of the past elections which were flawed whether or not in their favour
The hoax: Interim..... Is the new remix....
I once predicted that Nigeria is the biggest fools paradise on earth.....still is.
It's as simple as naming one perpetrator....round up the rest....or better still as the slogan says... Let's go to court.!!!!!
Is this how the future 4 years is.gonna be...?!
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2023
EeyanMayweather:

Emeka
Why are you ellu pigs hell bent on truncating our nascent democracy??
Are you surprised? They're perpetual losers!

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
okeke6969:

Money spent on your education should have been used to buy a female goat 🐐 by now the returns on investment would have been huge.

I'm not the cause of your father not been able to give you proper education
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by DMerciful(m): 5:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
He did not meet the criteria to be declared president elect
IyaebeTheGreat:
I declare war on every plans against asiwaju's swearing in. Why the so much hate?
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by rummmy: 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
How many of them were arrested when they said they will form government against Jonathan...back then.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:

Keep quoting me. My comments on NL would keep hurting you and you will not rest as long as I make comments on NL
because u sound foolishly and I'm here for the foolish ones
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Tinubuwins2023e: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
NIGERDELTAIDOL:
because u sound foolishly and I'm here for the foolish ones

You are destined to be pained everlasting because of my comments. grin
You have been subdued under me and I'll continue to pepper you with my comment grin
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Gboom: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Assuming Soludo did not have 25% votes in Awka and he has majority from other areas in the state, he cannot be a governor in Anambra?

Which law will make it mandatory for a president to have 25% votes in Federal capital territory before he can rule over the whole country?
Do those in living in Abuja have two heads?

In second Republic, Late Shehu Shagari never had 25% votes in Lagos being Federal Capital Territory then, he became president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by babajero(m): 5:40pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
They should stop making a mountain out of a molehill

APC should stop getting paranoid
Apc and dss are the same, they raised an allegation in order to condemn it, just to threaten nigerians.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Zorn: 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
The accusations from Obiano was a thread on this forum, let's just allow things to slide but take this from me, no politician truly care about the masses, I know what I'm saying. Nigeria has long sunk, Revolution is the only way to correct everything in totality.
What do you mean by revolution and how do you intend to achieve that when you will check if the man perpetrating the evil is from your tribe or not before acting lol. The mentality of Nigerians will take time to Change if it will ever change. But we need a prudent Man that will lead the nation out of its present economic crisis for the meantime .
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Ogahp: 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingKO22:
Datti BabaAmed is number one in that list bcs he made mention of it on live TV programme

He must have been part of the plot.

and nobody should dare touch him, because if you try it 🔥 everywhere, give them their mandates, that is the right thing now
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Injera(f): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
Interoma:

How can Obidence win, when me did not vote for him ?
I vote for Jagaban of universe
We plenty, we the silent majority

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Injera(f): 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ogahp:
and nobody should dare touch him, because if you try it 🔥 everywhere, give them their mandates, that is the right thing now
Don't worry your obi will rule you all in Biafra. Me I never voted him so cannot recognized him as my president elect

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose / FG Bans Conference Bags, T-shirts, Souvenirs, At Workshops, Seminars / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N9.06bn On Food, Travel, Cars, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.