Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) (23550 Views)

Atiku: DSS’ Alarm Of Interim Govt Plot Fake; It’s Ploy To Arrest Opposition / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Zorn:
What do you mean by revolution and how do you intend to achieve that when you will check if the man perpetrating the evil is from your tribe or not before acting lol. The mentality of Nigerians will take time to Change if it will ever change. But we need a prudent Man that will lead the nation out of its present economic crisis for the meantime .
And you think that man is this man you talked about? Dy play. I'll prefer my candidate over him any day any time. Yes, I said revolution and revolution is not about recycling old politicians who brought Nigeria into this present mess.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Mfetenang: 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
Interim government is an IPOB plot,Buhari must speak to them in the language they understand.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Jemex003: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
They should stop making a mountain out of a molehill

APC should stop getting paranoid

If you're behind it you better hide your face cuz we will find you bingos and jail you barbarian
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Jemex003: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu MUST return the stolen mandate or revolution followed.

I SWEAR!!

Revolution Kee u there idiot just hide your face under d keyboard. If them born all of una papa well go outside and shout of interim again just know you're goner
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Kinzo0917(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Tinubuwins2023e:
Datti or whatever that bastard is called should be arrested
. SUEN, PLEASE, BAN THIS GUY. LET HERE BE SANITISED. ENOUGH OF INSULTS IN THIS SITE. IT IS GETTING SO ANNOYING
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Owopumpy: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
otuomasirichi:
Dead on arrival

Even tinubu himself knew he didnt win that election but he was impose on nigerians by Power from above and INEC MAGIC MAN YAKUBU. Just because they dont want the tribe of the man that won the election to rule 💯👉☝️
Try come out and agitate for interim govt....then you will know they are not joking

2 Likes

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by olas24u(f): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
God1000:
They should stop making a mountain out of a molehill

APC should stop getting paranoid
Ipbob bandit

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by sharpchap: 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2023
DSS IF YOU KNOW THE PLOTTERS ARREST THEM. DONT BE DOING THIS TYPE OF LOWTECH BANANA REPUBLIC THING. NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN EMANCIPATED BY THE UNTELLIGENT CAMPAIGN OF PETER OBI AND BY HIS HUMANE AND GENTLE NATURE. THIS NONSENSE TACTICS THAT YOU PPL ARE EMPLOYING WE DONT WANT IT ANYMORE. NIGERIA IS A LAND FULL OF EDUCATED AND EXPOSED PPL. WE DEMAND BETTER BEHAVIOUR FROM YOU. BETTER WAKE UP AND MOVE INTO THE 21ST CENTURY. STOP BEING BEDFELLOWS WITH POLITICIANS WHO ARE FIGHTING TO HOLD UNTO CORRUPTION, ELECTORAL MALPRACTICE AND RASCALITY.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Aprocco: 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
cktheluckyman:

Empty chest beater.Datti our amiable VP is in his university,If Dem born you well,go anywhere close to it

Children of nowadays! Abiola was locked up and died inside jail, heaven did not fall. In one day Tafawa Balewa, Akintola and all Nigerian premiers were taken out, heaven did not fall.

If dem born Obi or Datti well, make dem go make thar kind speech one more time. Kanu is in the prison and South East continues to burn, heaven hasn't fallen.

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2023
Who them wan arrest.. faceless people.. this governors see noise makers
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Babathanks(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Injera:

We plenty, we the silent majority
Even me ooo, I did not vote him o. I voted for jagaban, I vote in Kaduna and all my aboki friends here voted for Atiku because they still want power to remain in the north. Jagaban needed to give kudos to we yorubas in the north because we skyrocket is vote here in conjunction with liberal hausas that don't want Fulani to rule again. I don't have anything against peter Obi ooo, but I prefer my destiny and the destiny of the country in the next 4 yrs to be in a Yoruba man hand because we are not that wicked like the other two tribes

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by VTJN(m): 7:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Favourchris:

Travel first, when u are done traveling then we can talk ….
Tell me say wetin i talk na lie na grin
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by LocalMan2(m): 7:05pm On Mar 31, 2023
There's no such plot just some of you here are not learned. How can they install someone who can not win 25% of FCT.
Is that how you elect a Governor in your State?
KingKO22:
Datti BabaAmed is number one in that list bcs he made mention of it on live TV programme

He must have been part of the plot.

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by EagleSquare1(m): 7:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
That is to say if a president-elect should score up to 25 percent but failed to win the FCT, then he/she can still be made the governor of where they didn't win?

KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Where there is no president-elect, interim government is justified by the Doctrine of Necessity

The Constitution makes the president the Governor of the FCT and you cannot be installed as the Governor of a place if you have failed to win even 20% of the votes there.

Yakubu erred when he declared someone who failed to score 25% in FCT as President-elect, effectively therefore, there is no president-elect

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by EagleSquare1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
In that case, a governor must win 25% of the local govt area(s) of the state capital to be able to be declared a winner. Is that what you mean?

LocalMan2:
There's no such plot just some of you here are not learned. How can they install someone who can not win 25% of FCT.
Is that how you elect a Governor in your State?

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by BuiltforTruth1: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
The Same APC mislead Government that made us suffer Cash crunch is what some Mushroom psychophants are hailing for. I tell you most solemnly, all APC Governors put together (from Past to Present) lacks the ingredient of leadership embedded and well rooted in the Least Member of eluu Pee!
Leaders with no Idea. What else can they bring to the Table.
If you guys gave the Brains to make Nigeria Work Again; why are your Children and relatives in Foreign Countries where other sane beings made it Work for their Citizens.
Tinubu is a Fine Man for the little I know, whether he finally gets sworn in or not. I am very stable not to get affected by that. My God is my Sufficiency. He is. A good Model for Leadership.
Nigerians wake Up! Any Governor, President, or Minister desiring our Good Office should have his own Children and relatives resident here. Period.
So, you keep your wards in a tranquil land and then come to deploy our youths to fight for your Winning Political Offices. It's pitiable thing that our Youths do not know their worth in the time of Elections so they easily succumb and subscribe to cheap Blackmail by our Pervert Politicians.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Injera(f): 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2023
Babathanks:

Even me ooo, I did not vote him o. I voted for jagaban, I vote in Kaduna and all my aboki friends here voted for Atiku because they still want power to remain in the north. Jagaban needed to give kudos to we yorubas in the north because we skyrocket is vote here in conjunction with liberal hausas that don't want Fulani to rule again. I don't have anything against peter Obi ooo, but I prefer my destiny and the destiny of the country in the next 4 yrs to be in a Yoruba man hand because we are not that wicked like the other two tribes
I agree with you
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Injera(f): 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
EagleSquare1:
In that case, a governor must win 25% of the local govt area(s) of the state capital to be able to be declared a winner. Is that what you mean?

Brilliant response

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Jemex003: 7:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Can you pigs withstand the Great Igbos

Anumanu

Mumu you which one is great igbo egoat. Igbo na igbo and IPOB na igbo and known gunmen na igbo so what's great about killing yourself? Oponu

1 Like

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Injera(f): 7:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
babydioku:
I strongly condemn the call by the APC governors for the arrest and prosecution of those advocating for an Interim National Government. It is within my rights as a citizen to express my opinions and make suggestions in a democratic society. The call for an Interim National Government is not necessarily an act of treason, but rather a call for a transitional government to oversee the affairs of the nation until a credible election is conducted.

I call on the APC governors to respect the rights of citizens to express their opinions and engage in constructive dialogue towards finding solutions to the challenges facing our country. It is not enough to condemn and call for the arrest of those advocating for an interim government, the APC governors must engage in constructive dialogue and work towards addressing the underlying issues that have led to the call for an interim government.

Furthermore, I note that the statement by the APC governors is a hypocritical one, as the APC itself has a history of making calls for interim governments in the past. I urge the governors to practice what they preach and uphold the principles of democracy and rule of law, which includes respecting the rights of citizens to express their opinions without fear of arrest or persecution.
DSS dey watch una with one eye
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by cktheluckyman: 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
ChukwuObe:

That is how you fools pushed Kanu your leader as if he was untouchable. Now you and your family have abadoned him for good after being aught like a chicken and deported to Nigeria. Hahaha. Igbo and hypocrisy are like 5&6
The same way Abiola died like chicken
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by ba7man(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Peter Obi has gone silent ever since DSS threatened to deal with those promoting an interim Govt.

No more Arise TV interviews and appearing in places he wasn't invited to speak.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Gbogbowa: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Where there is no president-elect, interim government is justified by the Doctrine of Necessity

The Constitution makes the president the Governor of the FCT and you cannot be installed as the Governor of a place if you have failed to win even 20% of the votes there.

Yakubu erred when he declared someone who failed to score 25% in FCT as President-elect, effectively therefore, there is no president-elect

dont mind them they thought they can intimidate the youth, go ahead and arest and see unending mas protest
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Gbogbowa: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
ba7man:
Peter Obi has gone silent ever since DSS threatened to deal with those promoting an interim Govt.

No more Arise TV interviews and appearing in places he wasn't invited to speak.

that is what you think, it will shock you, they want to provoke us so that we will not be able to pursue our case in the court but they have failed already
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by ArewaNorth: 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Very nonsensical assertion, I believe if before election the statement about Abuja was made you would've been making loud noise. You are just advertising your deep ignorance shamelessly!
We were with Buhari since 2003 and lost consecutive Elections and the wise ones among us knew that despite the election was never credible we lacked the National spread to win election but some ignorant people are all over the Nation crying in deep ignorance for just first time loss, you just start experiencing the pain of loss and you will keep losing till eternity. You came third and shamelessly ranting!
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by ba7man(m): 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Gbogbowa:
that is what you think, it will shock you, they want to provoke us so that we will not be able to pursue our case in the court but they have failed already
On the contrary, it's you guys that want to provoke people through false claims of a stolen mandate without evidence and calling for an interim govt and protests.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I declare war on every plans against asiwaju's swearing in. Why the so much hate?

Brilliant question, when something isn't right it follows this kind of response. People are not stupid.
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Buccalcavity2: 3:10am On Apr 01, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Dumbo. You don't have the duty to interprete the law. Your sponsors (Yes awon baba e) have approached the court. Wait for the judgement.
In the interim, you can relocate from Nigeria if you are tired of democracy!
There's a president-elect who will be sworn in on May 29th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Subsidy On Petrol Falls To N576m Daily / She Only Wanted To Be Finance Minister’ – Oby’s Party Kicks, Endorses Buhari / Oshiomole: I Sold Bad Product To Edo People In 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.