Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) (23598 Views)

Atiku: DSS’ Alarm Of Interim Govt Plot Fake; It’s Ploy To Arrest Opposition / UK Meeting: Aggrieved PDP Governors Demand Tinubu's Support In Five States / APC Governors Demand Automatic Tickets For Obaseki, Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by Jeftliu: 5:07am On Apr 01, 2023
KingsCity:
Nothing like that

Where there is no president-elect, interim government is justified by the Doctrine of Necessity

The Constitution makes the president the Governor of the FCT and you cannot be installed as the Governor of a place if you have failed to win even 20% of the votes there.

Yakubu erred when he declared someone who failed to score 25% in FCT as President-elect, effectively therefore, there is no president-elect

President Buhari didn't score 25% in FCT in 2015 but he was sworn in as President he didn't score also in 2019 he still retain the seat...INEC have SAN as legal adviser do you think the lawyer will not advice him b4 he Declared President Bola Tinubu by the way when did senate pass the law you're quoting now....you sit at the corner of ur room and posting nonsense comment...INEC CHAIRMAN have power to Declare whoever he believe that won election disgruntle parties can go to court to seek for redress
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by hkunle71(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Tinubu MUST return the stolen mandate or revolution followed.

I SWEAR!!
Beeni!!! Eleribu jatijati
Re: APC Governors Demand Arrest Of Interim Government (ING) Sponsors (Photo) by IrawoKross: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2023
Goodlady:

If you aren't a rapist and a troll, stop quoting me.
You are always looking for my posts to attach your fantasy & day negativity.
This is a sign of an obsessed man.
Leave me alone!
Lol, because I report your abusive comment where you insult people, I have turned to a troll abi?
Seun, Mukina2 Justwise, please see this fellow calling me a rapist, rule number 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project / 'I Am Leaving Nigeria As A Hero'‚ Jacob Zuma Gushes After Massive Statue Of Him / How Military’s Super Camp Strategy Aids Boko Haram To Hold Positions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.