Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention (41698 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Bluntemperor: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ttipsy:
The comedian is arrested

And what has the Zazoo Master done that warrant him being locked up?
Over to the Police Authority - please, explain to Nigerians,biko!
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Apex27541: 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Let our experts, who are already in US, show you the strategy they used to get their visa approved

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Ttipsy(f): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Bluntemperor:

And what has the Zazoo Master done that warrant him being locked up?
Over to the Police Authority - please, explain to Nigerians,biko!
lol he's just being arrogant
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by SavageResponse(m): 6:07pm On Mar 31, 2023
sameba:
[A man named Pearle Bixby Wait was trying to make a better cough syrup in 1897 when one of his experiment ended up as a ball of gelatin. He trademarked his product under the name Jell-O. His wife got the idea of adding fruit flavors to it, and they figured it made a decent dessert.

Hoping to profit from the jiggly concoction, he hawked it door to door for two years. Much to his dismay, he found that no one wanted to buy dessert from a door-to-door Jell-O salesman.

In 1899 he gave up on his whole enterprise and sold the rights to Jell-O to his neighbor Francis Woodward for $450. At first, Woodward didn’t have any success selling Jell-O either, but he didn’t give up.

He sent out a well-dressed sales force to move his product. He began to advertise aggressively. A mere four years later, Woodward was a millionaire. This was no easy feat considering his product cost a couple of cents a box.

Salesmen would always emphasize the product’s aesthetic appeal as well as its convenience and taste. In a brilliant sales move, they partnered with the officials who ran Ellis Island and ritually served bowls of Jell-O under signs that read “Welcome to America”.

What an interesting story grin
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by tunjilana: 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
Racoon:
If not for civility or human rights sake, societal unfits likes portable, MC Oluomo, Tony Kabaka, Asari Dokubo etc need to be arrested but have jungle justice

Exactly....including Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and all those notorious Onitsha Agberos....

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by asmovic(m): 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Why was he arrested?? No reason. Nigerian police are just a disgrace to the society.
so he was just arrested? Did you actually follow the story?
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Diamondniyi:
HE LIVES IN THE ZOO. He has joined his ancestors in the zoo
He is a baboon and he lives in the Zoo 😂
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Emmanueltrinity(f): 6:11pm On Mar 31, 2023
Animal control Don arrest baboon
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Godwin4444: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2023
Racoon:
If not for civility or human rights sake, societal unfits likes portable, MC Oluomo, Tony Kabaka, Asari Dokubo etc need to be arrested but have jungle justice
but nnamdi kanu should b made an hero?

U igbos never learn

The idea of seeing your own as an angel is still deeply rooted in u

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by enemyofprogress: 6:14pm On Mar 31, 2023
72 days in detention ke? What did he did now?
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Breastfeed: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Why always trend for the wrong reasons?
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
We will know if you are smartter now
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/591070-breaking-police-arrest-portable-to-spend-72-hours-in-detention.html

One think I like about portable is that he is good at publicity. I won't really say he has good contents but man is always in the news
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by onuman: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2023
We are not in a Police state.
Leave Portable alone.

Restructure Nigeria politically or dissolve the most dysfunctional country in the world.
The useless and roguish political structure and governance system created by northern soldiers to suck proceeds from mineral resources in the Niger Delta to the far north, as well as consign excess political representation and powers to the far north, is responsible for all the ruckus in Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by staga: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
The baboon is now in a proper zoo.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by bdon12: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by XaToXi: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
The baboon is in Elewe Eran prison.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Cantonese: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
And after that they will let him off. Terrible institutions, terrible leadership, terrible people.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Why was he arrested?? No reason. Nigerian police are just a disgrace to the society.

Some of you Nigerians are too mentally lazy to make proper findings as regards issues before giving your ignorant and unlettered opinions. You just want to be heard by all means necessary.

Every follower of this story has a pretty good idea what prompted the entire incident. But you just have to bring your idiocy into play just so you can denigrate the Nigerian Police. After all, ridiculing the society has been the new cool!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by diggindeep: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2023
One baboon off the streets
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Dagger111(m): 6:54pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:
Ok. I think they are just making this guy to gain more popularity as that is what he thrives on.

Good evening house, my heart is heavy, I'm bleeding. I have cried myself out. I have prayed and sought help everywhere but to no avail. My mum's health is deteriorating. I have been on this site begging since two days ago, but all I get is insult. Pls help save my mum's health. I'm in sch, our dad is late. My mum is a widow. She's diabetic and hasn't been able to afford medication lately. She's presently bedfasted. We need over 8k to buy drugs. I'm dying inside seeing my mum helplessly in pains. Pls help me

If truly all u listed above is real, send your acct details including all pictorial evidences i.e medical papers. Quote me once u get them ready.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
This guy no fit just act big for like 3months?
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by BuiltforTruth1: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nigeria Police. I don't know wetin the poor boy do una o. All I know be say he spoke like an Enlightened Person..
The Team of Police that went for the online arrest needs to return to Police College for more re-training. Period.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Goldenchyke(m): 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2023
This BOY is just a Nuisance!
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by iamsolasoul(f): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2023
It's the ring that gave him away
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Jostoman: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Olasyke:
Everything revolves around money.
He would pay bribe and npf would forget.
the guy is really smart because he knew his second single failed him and needed something to bring him back to limelight and that is the results of what is happening now.

TIMELESS is what is trending now.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by KilimanjaroKING: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
grin
nah publicity stunt abeg
portable wey go dey iyana-ilogbo latest by tomorrow afternoon
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by udemzyudex(m): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dem arrest super star, ah Wahala Wahala Wahala.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Nyanabo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2023
This one na scandals e dey use stay relevant. From one wahala to another.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by 3kay945(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

You people should stop bringing up this miscreant news here.

Rubbish undecided

I tire o.

I just detest the guy habit and lifestyle.
No offence to his fans here.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by 3kay945(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dagger111:

If truly all u listed above is real, send your acct details including all pictorial evidences i.e medical papers. Quote me once u get them ready.

Kindly copy me when the dude obliged.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh. / Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl / Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.