Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention (41706 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by ekukeku(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
He should go to Court, no issue
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Boyooosa(m): 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Better, kan my s'owo
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by planetx: 5:27pm On Mar 31, 2023
Jagaban will order his release when he returns from his medical tourism.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Urheadmaster(m): 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
wink
Olarewaju89:
undecided

You people should stop bringing up this miscreant news here.

Rubbish undecided

E dey pain you ba tongue
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by AImiron: 5:28pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blaze14k:
I feel this guy might be shot dead by his rivals someday. He is showing way to much
he is not a cultist.... but a thug, he's just a street boy, a lucky one cos most of his peers don't end up with this kind of fame
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Mercury12(m): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2023
His close ones should give this portable guy some advise abeg. He is fast becoming a menace
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by VenExchangee: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:
Ok. I think they are just making this guy to gain more popularity as that is what he thrives on.

Good evening house, my heart is heavy, I'm bleeding. I have cried myself out. I have prayed and sought help everywhere but to no avail. My mum's health is deteriorating. I have been on this site begging since two days ago, but all I get is insult. Pls help save my mum's health. I'm in sch, our dad is late. My mum is a widow. She's diabetic and hasn't been able to afford medication lately. She's presently bedfasted. We need over 8k to buy drugs. I'm dying inside seeing my mum helplessly in pains. Pls help me
Una go just create new account then begin find who to scam
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Menclothing: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
After bail he will release another track
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by VenExchangee: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:
Ok. I think they are just making this guy to gain more popularity as that is what he thrives on.

Good evening house, my heart is heavy, I'm bleeding. I have cried myself out. I have prayed and sought help everywhere but to no avail. My mum's health is deteriorating. I have been on this site begging since two days ago, but all I get is insult. Pls help save my mum's health. I'm in sch, our dad is late. My mum is a widow. She's diabetic and hasn't been able to afford medication lately. She's presently bedfasted. We need over 8k to buy drugs. I'm dying inside seeing my mum helplessly in pains. Pls help me
Your phone no worth 8k?
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by MrMcJay(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
If the Police arrests you on a Friday, forget it. You will be in detention till Monday.
That's why no lawyer will ever advice you to honour Police invitation on Friday.

Meanwhile this Eleweran wey them carry this boy go, he will see hell there.
Those guys have a reputation of giving emergency home training to persons like Portable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Royalty83(m): 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Racoon:
If not for civility or human rights sake, societal unfits likes portable, MC Oluomo, Tony Kabaka, Asari Dokubo etc need to be arrested but have jungle justice

Remove Asari or rot in jail
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by dododawa1: 5:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Racoon:
If not for civility or human rights sake, societal unfits likes portable, MC Oluomo, Tony Kabaka, Asari Dokubo etc need to be arrested but have jungle justice
and all IPOB disturbing peace of d EAST.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by dododawa1: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
His brain will RESET soon
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Blaze14k: 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
AImiron:
he is not a cultist.... but a thug, he's just a street boy, a lucky one cos most of his peers don't end up with this kind of fame

Its not about being cultist buh jealousy. Exactly what happened to 2pac
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by samwillyco1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
Madooo
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by 2blessed01(m): 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
davidtemi:
Just 72hrs
E no go reach sef...but trust portable, he go come out come make anoda video exposing dem😂😂
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by zolajpower: 5:33pm On Mar 31, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/music/591070-breaking-police-arrest-portable-to-spend-72-hours-in-detention.html
Nice one since this stupid have allowed to do nonsense and the police not arresting other agbero and thug like mc oluomo has been threatening people and police has been quiet .
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by sisisioge: 5:34pm On Mar 31, 2023
Good for him! Dude lacks absolute decorum and respect for the law!
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by sameba(m): 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2023
[A man named Pearle Bixby Wait was trying to make a better cough syrup in 1897 when one of his experiment ended up as a ball of gelatin. He trademarked his product under the name Jell-O. His wife got the idea of adding fruit flavors to it, and they figured it made a decent dessert.

Hoping to profit from the jiggly concoction, he hawked it door to door for two years. Much to his dismay, he found that no one wanted to buy dessert from a door-to-door Jell-O salesman.

In 1899 he gave up on his whole enterprise and sold the rights to Jell-O to his neighbor Francis Woodward for $450. At first, Woodward didn’t have any success selling Jell-O either, but he didn’t give up.

He sent out a well-dressed sales force to move his product. He began to advertise aggressively. A mere four years later, Woodward was a millionaire. This was no easy feat considering his product cost a couple of cents a box.

Salesmen would always emphasize the product’s aesthetic appeal as well as its convenience and taste. In a brilliant sales move, they partnered with the officials who ran Ellis Island and ritually served bowls of Jell-O under signs that read “Welcome to America”.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by AImiron: 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2023
Blaze14k:

Its not about being cultist buh jealousy. Exactly what happened to 2pac
nah I dont so, no be SA or Yankee, he's a street boy down here in the West, the worst dem go burst his car's windshield... The street love him.

All this wan wey NPF Dey do na free publicity.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Fiscus105(m): 5:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
I think he needs to be torture maybe his brain will be reset.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by treatise: 5:43pm On Mar 31, 2023
Olasyke:
Everything revolves around money.
He would pay bribe and npf would forget.
.... Or you go to court grin
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Dapo Abiodun is coming to bail him out
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by amstamon: 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:

Account created : march 29 2023.
Kontinu
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Omoluyi(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Why was he arrested?? No reason. Nigerian police are just a disgrace to the society.
No reason initially but he later gave them reason to arrest him.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Shezzman: 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lol
Be like say NPF don show you shege before...
MrMcJay:
If the Police arrests you on a Friday, forget it. You will be in detention till Monday.
That's why no lawyer will ever advice you to honour Police invitation on Friday.

Meanwhile this Eleweran wey them carry this boy go, he will see hell there.
Those guys have a reputation of giving emergency home training to persons like Portable.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2023
dis small shinkele somtin rough handled police officers?

na dwarfs police send go arrest am b4?
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Flapp478(m): 5:55pm On Mar 31, 2023
VenExchangee:

Una go just create new account then begin find who to scam

It's no scam sir
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by SavageResponse(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
They should hang him upside down in their underground dungeon when he comes out he will mellow down!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / “love This Boy” – Wizkid Says As He Shares Photo Of His First Son / Kate Moss Auctions A Video Of Her Sleeping Naked In Bed For £12,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.