Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention (41705 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Tvoice: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
Mr baboon, how market, shebi u dey shout like goat wey no see vegetable chop d other day, oya call APC na
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Tonytonex(m): 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
The guy dey overdose
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Tonytonex(m): 8:03pm On Mar 31, 2023
I wonder why people dey follow that one.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by osigiepurr(m): 8:06pm On Mar 31, 2023
Racoon:
If not for civility or human rights sake, societal unfits likes portable, MC Oluomo, Tony Kabaka, Asari Dokubo etc need to be arrested but have jungle justice
Its quite unfortunate when kids like you rely on 10MB from MTN to post rubbish. Jobless and faceless social media miscreants everywhere you go.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Sirbuchi10: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Money miss road
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Zerooffence: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2023
Racoon:
If not for civility or human rights sake, societal unfits likes portable, MC Oluomo, Tony Kabaka, Asari Dokubo etc need to be arrested but have jungle justice
You forgot to mention Psquare.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Comrade003: 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:
Ok. I think they are just making this guy to gain more popularity as that is what he thrives on.

Good evening house, my heart is heavy, I'm bleeding. I have cried myself out. I have prayed and sought help everywhere but to no avail. My mum's health is deteriorating. I have been on this site begging since two days ago, but all I get is insult. Pls help save my mum's health. I'm in sch, our dad is late. My mum is a widow. She's diabetic and hasn't been able to afford medication lately. She's presently bedfasted. We need over 8k to buy drugs. I'm dying inside seeing my mum helplessly in pains. Pls help me

Your heart is heavy but you can buy data to comment. Rogue
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Dagger111(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2023
3kay945:

Kindly copy me when the dude obliged.

Acknowledged///

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Lanshile(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2023
Flapp478:
Ok. I think they are just making this guy to gain more popularity as that is what he thrives on.

Good evening house, my heart is heavy, I'm bleeding. I have cried myself out. I have prayed and sought help everywhere but to no avail. My mum's health is deteriorating. I have been on this site begging since two days ago, but all I get is insult. Pls help save my mum's health. I'm in sch, our dad is late. My mum is a widow. She's diabetic and hasn't been able to afford medication lately. She's presently bedfasted. We need over 8k to buy drugs. I'm dying inside seeing my mum helplessly in pains. Pls help me
Dm me ur mum's location
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by emmnprince(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Why was he arrested?? No reason. Nigerian police are just a disgrace to the society.

Early on Tuesday, two videos of the musician raining curses and rough-handling some men of the Nigeria police surfaced on the internet.

Displeased by the conduct of Mr Okikiola toward the officers, the police gave a 72-hour ultimatum to the singer, a request that should elapse today, Friday.

From the bolded you can know why he was arrested
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Flapp478(m): 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2023
Comrade003:

Grow up
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Flapp478(m): 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2023
Lanshile:

Dm me ur mum's location

Ok sir
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Honestfrend: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2023
I went 2 a barber's shop 2 work on my hair.. The music on is system was this idiot talking rubbish.. I told d barber 2 put it on radio..

His song is wacky..
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Penisman: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Ologundudu2020:
But he worked for APC now, as he claimed

Election don finish na
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Once he is release ,He would come up with his style of Music ...Good or Bad lyrics ,Fame go Double ,Music Go Sell .

This ur Soap Strong ooo Zazzzu ..As if Na one trouble or d other ,one werey doing or d other must make u thrive ..
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Charly68: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2023
The boy is too weird ..he should mellow down a little
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by aalangel(f): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2023
Very good.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by godofuck231: 12:14am On Apr 01, 2023
Scar would be passed to have zazoo in a caged , the noise will make the whole of lion building run mad
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Teeroyzimma: 2:33am On Apr 01, 2023
Blaze14k:

Its not about being cultist buh jealousy. Exactly what happened to 2pac
no be jealousy kill 2pac, they killed him because he beat up a gangster, that's a death sentence on its own
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Jeftliu: 5:16am On Apr 01, 2023
Racoon:

ODE you didn't include NNAMDI KANU name which ur people are protesting on his behalf is it because they already jailed him or what because nnamdi kanu was on video abusing and calling yorubas and northerners all series of name....No single igbos leader condemn him but they're quick to call for arrest of MC Oluomo
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by coreninja(m): 5:48am On Apr 01, 2023
CAN U CATCH GOD...LOL
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by emmabosco: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2023
They don give am another song be that
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Flapp478(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lanshile:

Dm me ur mum's location

Pls check email. Thanks
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Flapp478(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2023
Comrade003:

You're just showing who you actually are.
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Flapp478(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dagger111:

If truly all u listed above is real, send your acct details including all pictorial evidences i.e medical papers. Quote me once u get them ready.

Pls check PM now. Thanks
Re: Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention by Flapp478(m): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2023
Dagger111:

If truly all u listed above is real, send your acct details including all pictorial evidences i.e medical papers. Quote me once u get them ready.

Pls check mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] / Davido Signs Dammy Krane To His Record Label [PICS] / Davido Shades Sophia Momodu, His Baby Mama After Blaming Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.