Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? (878 Views)

Share Your Experience About POS Agents Sudden Change In Character... / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / My Girlfriend Hit Me With A Sudden News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2023
Abi na my phone?
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by VenExchangee: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2023
I was even shocked

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by WhisperedNoise: 11:43am On Apr 01, 2023
Had to change browser. Same thing. Weird.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Lemos14: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2023
Seun your attention is needed here please

This dark mode is not properly done

It feels like I'm in a coding interface

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Wainey: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2023
I thought it was just me
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2023
😭 I honestly don't like this. I was about to create a thread concerning this.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by 12spices(m): 11:46am On Apr 01, 2023
It's okay but the colouring doesn't sit well with me...

Let's hear from seun first...

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Lemos14: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2023
Mynd44 nlfpmod seun lalasticlala
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by IamV: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2023
It looks so ugly, amateurish and cringe worthy.

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by GreatAchiever1: 11:48am On Apr 01, 2023
It's obviously an error that will be rectified soon.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2023
Seun

Mynd44

Nlfpmod

Ur attentions are needed here.

This dark mode is quite boring

Pls reset it to default mode.

I heardly see the name of monikers viewing topic or board.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2023
E dey pain for eyes abeg
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by SenecaTheYonger: 11:55am On Apr 01, 2023
Lemos14:
Seun your attention is needed here please

This dark mode is not properly done

It feels like I'm in a coding interface

Is this even dark mode or that negative mode we see in Symbian phone camera grin
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
It's obviously an error that will be rectified soon.
i am not sure if this gon' be an error brug

Monikers viewing topic was blue/dark in the first time of the change, its been changed to black/white now.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Is this even dark mode or that negative mode we see in Symbian phone camera grin
exactly what i am about to say grin grin grin
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
Its like seun children don dey operate thier father phone grin grin grin
@Seun, ur children know ur password?

5 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Rokiat(f): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is even hurting my eyes sef
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by GreatAchiever1: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
Junni0r:
i am not sure if this gon' be an error brug

Monikers viewing topic was blue/dark in the first time of the change, its been changed to black/white now.

Are you suggesting that this is going to be the new theme of nairaland?

Well, I'm not sure about that, but if eventually it becomes nairaland new theme, Las Las we will all adapt to the change.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by SPAMBOX7: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2023
IamV:
It looks so ugly, amateurish and cringe worthy.
Ah swear. I was like wtf when I first saw it.
This should be scrapped asap. Trash
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by SPAMBOX7: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
Junni0r:
Its like seun children don dey operate thier father phone grin grin grin

@Seun, ur children know ur password?
grin
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by fergieboy: 12:05pm On Apr 01, 2023
It’s an April fool

He did such around 2012 April Ist

This is the second time he is doing such
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:
This is even hurting my eyes sef
this woman again

Chaii

If not because of ur profile, i for don go organise protest for this ne nairaland theme grin grin grin
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Rokiat(f): 12:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Junni0r:
this woman again

Chaii

If not because of ur profile, i for don go organise protest for this ne nairaland theme grin grin grin

Lolzzz

P.S thank God we are back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 01, 2023
It's back to normal
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:

Lolzzz

P.S thank God we are back to normal.
would you believe that mods banned me for admiring ur ass?

Dem say i dey harass nairalander.

Pls tell me; is ur husband a mod?
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2023
Killbillz:
It's back to normal
thank GOD

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Rokiat(f): 12:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Junni0r:
would you believe that mods banned me for admiring ur ass?

Dem say i dey harass nairalander.

Pls tell me; is ur husband a mod?

I dey laugh ban? Must be because you opened a thread that was not related to romance in the romance section. You broke the rule.
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Junni0r(f): 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rokiat:

I dey laugh ban? Must be because you opened a thread that was not related to romance in the romance section. You broke the rule.
they told me the particular statement i made. And its from ur ass admiration grin grin grin
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Kobicove(m): 2:15pm On Apr 01, 2023
It has gone back to the normal setting
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Amunethseranu(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
It's a warning to helinues .
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by adesharp2(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2023
I been think say na my phone
Re: Why The Sudden Change Of Background On Nairaland? by Prettygirl200(f): 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
Although when I first opened it was like that but it has gone back to the way it was before

(1) (Reply)

I Unfriended Her On Facebook And She Stopped Posting / One Year Old Marriage And You’re Tired For No Reason. / Valentine Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.