Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,208 members, 7,836,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? (2504 Views)

Nigerian Accent Is The Sexiest In The World - Foreign Lady (pix/video) / Which Of The Tribe Accent Do U Find cringing / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Afriifa(m): 7:39am On Apr 02, 2023
Nia69:
Hausa/fulani. I don't know Hausa but I like when they say it.
I dey dis Ship.. During my M.Sc at Lafia.. I had to make friends just for this

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2023
agadez007:
Oboy yoruba is the wiredest o
I heard one man pronounce Fuse as “Fiss” back then in ladipo,his fuse got burnt,so he went around the whole ladipo asking for ‘fiss’ until he brought out the burnt out one from his car
that is not a Yoruba accent if they do not understand it in ladipo.
That's just how twisted his tongue is

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
Rivers has one accent, except immigrants deh form their own accent.
They may have different dialect but when they speak English, the Kalabari, Ogoni, Ikwerre, Opobo all speak English thesame way.
If you go to state offices in Rivers state, you can't differentiate them, but if an Igbo man is among them, you can easily single him out
rivers state does not have one accent, and you cannot differentiate and Igbo man from an ikwere man or clabari man when they speak English in rivers because Igbos alone make up ove 50% of population in the state. rivers state local language is divers and many. when you say accent do you mean the pidgin English or the native language?
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Caleb15(m): 8:12am On Apr 02, 2023
Calabar girl when she says i love you
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 8:29am On Apr 02, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
rivers state does not have one accent, and you cannot differentiate and Igbo man from an ikwere man or clabari man when they speak English in rivers because Igbos alone make up ove 50% of population in the state. rivers state local language is divers and many. when you say accent do you mean the pidgin English or the native language?
This is my state, I wonder why you argue with me, ona problem for this Nairaland is that you people argue too much, even if people tells you the truth, you still find a way to argue.
Also igbos do not make up 50% of Rivers population, stop listening to that nonsense they tell you.

You could be Igbo and that is why you do not see the uniqueness in your accent as others sees it but as a Rivers man, I know when an Igbo man speak and I can differentiate it from an Ikwerre man, it's very simple.

Except they speak their different local dialects, but if the different etnic groups in Rivers state speak English, you can't differentiate it.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Longpriq: 9:13am On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
Rivers has one accent, except immigrants deh form their own accent.
They may have different dialect but when they speak English, the Kalabari, Ogoni, Ikwerre, Opobo all speak English thesame way.
If you go to state offices in Rivers state, you can't differentiate them, but if an Igbo man is among them, you can easily single him out
see as this one dey talk nonsense with pride... Do you even live in rivers state? How does an eche man sound? How does a kalabari man sound? How does an ikwere man sound? you just generalize your ignorance and pass it out to innocent nairalanders. People who have never been to rivers state would think you know what you are saying. River state has various tribes and each tribe has its intonation. But we are all rivers people based on the location we share together. If you find yourself in etche or like places you would not be able to differentiate them from the igbo accent
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Thurmieee: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2023
It has to be the northerners...... Even Their local gals we're dey hawk Garogaro get better accent pass our slay queens for South.

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by agadez007(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
that is not a Yoruba accent if they do not understand it in ladipo.
That's just how twisted his tongue is
so you meaning to say that I am a child and I don’t know Yoruba accent when I hear one?
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Guderian(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2023
Yoruba girls speaking english

Esp. Lagos

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 11:08am On Apr 02, 2023
agadez007:
so you meaning to say that I am a child and I don’t know Yoruba accent when I hear one?
what you hear is not my problem, I am saying that if the Yorubas at ladipo did not understand the accent, then it is not their accent.
you Gerrit?
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by richmond500: 11:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Longpriq:
see as this one dey talk nonsense with pride... Do you even live in rivers state? How does an eche man sound? How does a kalabari man sound? How does an ikwere man sound? you just generalize your ignorance and pass it out to innocent nairalanders. People who have never been to rivers state would think you know what you are saying. River state has various tribes and each tribe has its intonation. But we are all rivers people based on the location we share together. If you find yourself in etche or like places you would not be able to differentiate them from the igbo accent
we learn daily, though I believed we speak almost thesame way.
I can't find the unique difference between Ikwerre and Kalabari or Ogoni, I could be wrong though.
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by manny4u(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2023
Bini and Ishan. Use to have a Bini girlfriend back then, she turns me on anytime she speaks and I always want to have sex with her just by hearing that accent.

Followed by efik and ibibio.
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Evestar200(f): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2023
Bayelsa accent is a no go area

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by agadez007(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
what you hear is not my problem, I am saying that if the Yorubas at ladipo did not understand the accent, then it is not their accent.
you Gerrit?
ladipo market is populated by Igbo traders atleast where he went looking for the fuse is dominated by igbos
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by myyansh68(m): 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Edo
Hausa
Yoruba
and
Fulani

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by Longpriq: 1:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
we learn daily.
Re: Which Nigerian Accent Do You Find The Most Attractive? by EMILO2STAY(m): 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
richmond500:
This is my state, I wonder why you argue with me, ona problem for this Nairaland is that you people argue too much, even if people tells you the truth, you still find a way to argue.
Also igbos do not make up 50% of Rivers population, stop listening to that nonsense they tell you.

You could be Igbo and that is why you do not see the uniqueness in your accent as others sees it but as a Rivers man, I know when an Igbo man speak and I can differentiate it from an Ikwerre man, it's very simple.

Except they speak their different local dialects, but if the different etnic groups in Rivers state speak English, you can't differentiate it.
it might be ur state ,but I have spent close to 30yrs in this state so I am older than some so called indigenes.

you are wrong if you say that Igbos does not make up over 50 % of rivers people. I have gone round the state and Igbos are in most part as indigenous people alone not to talk of the migrants. the city of portharcourt is filled mostly by igbos even in the very heart of the town Igbos occupies most of it. I know what I am talking about.

an ikwere man does not speak differently in English from an Igbo man or akwa ibo man who lives or have grown up in this town so you cannot differentiate who is who by mere accent. the only people who you can immediately tell where they are from through their accent of they speak english is the northerner .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Never Made A Mistakes Of Marrying The Wrong Woman,this Is Why? / How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: / topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.