Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,761 members, 7,824,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: (2501 Views)

I Know I Am Cute,please Stop Sending Me Pms! (message To Nairaland Girls) / She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by Tranquil(m): 7:12pm On Sep 15, 2008
Guys, at last I understand and have given up on the hope that we belong together!

I have a marriage scene going on and I think I am going to get married to this guy soon who is coming to see me from overseas. There is one thing I am scared about which I haven't told him, about my relationship with this guy because I know I can never tell this to anyone ever!!! We were physically togather and very much involved till very recent! If the new guy I am getting married to comes to know out this he'll freak out or probably our marriage will fall apart because I told him last time I was in relationship was mid year 2006, I am really scared! I understand this is weird but the most righteous thing to do right now is keeping quiet, for the sake of everyone. His family, my new relationship. Help me how will this happen? would the guy find out that I have been active and have been lying to him all this time or what?
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by k1banty(m): 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
difficult situation,

it's pathetic you have to lie to your guy when you know you will be face with the truth one day.

if u tell him the truth he might walk out,
if u don't tell him the truth and he find out then he will walk out,

Just let your past be and watch your present situation, you maybe lucky he doesn't find out.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by Tranquil(m): 7:48pm On Sep 15, 2008
But If I dun tell him he will not know!!! I am trying to start all new and with full dedictaion with him,
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by greatgut(f): 7:50pm On Sep 15, 2008
do what you think is right for you and this situation, stop playing around and hold on for this guy who is truely yours, unless you don't believe him. i beg you please, a smart guy as they claim will know when a lady's been active.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by ssRhino: 7:51pm On Sep 15, 2008
r u trying to be dedicated now that he wanna marry you, so how about the other guy too, would u tell him that he is not man enuf or how do u really plan to deal with all these, and what would happen, if you man get to know about all these in the future, it cld takes time, but truth always find a way of being exposed.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by martho(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2008
of course he will,if i were him i will monitor u,u never know with women.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by ssRhino: 8:59pm On Sep 15, 2008
A man that wanna monitor a woman is a dumb fool, and wanna die so young too.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by 8ball(m): 10:31pm On Sep 15, 2008
@ Poster

N to fink that i was actually protecting the interest of ladies outta there who i really wouldn't wanna double date for the flimsiest of all excuses.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by GucciBabe(f): 11:02pm On Sep 15, 2008
k1banty:

difficult situation,

it's pathetic you have to lie to your guy when you know you will be face with the truth one day.

if u tell him the truth he might walk out,
if u don't tell him the truth and he find out then he will walk out,

Just let your past be and watch your present situation, you maybe lucky he doesn't find out.

well said! Leave the past where it belongs. Only God knows what your man is hiding as well. Be smart

Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by Akinagirl(f): 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2008
Wasn't the past this is present. She is currently sleeping with this other man, so. Poster, I don't understand what u want help with. You don't have to tell him anything, but if he asks, don't lie. The truth will come to light someday. So you need to be on your toes.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by Uche2nna(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2008
Akinagirl:

Wasn't the past this is present. She is currently sleeping with this other man, so. Poster, I don't understand what u want help with. You don't have to tell him anything, but if he asks, don't lie. The truth will come to light someday. So you need to be on your toes.

I thot she had stopped.

And if not, why dont she stop? Is it that hard? undecided

As for keeping it away from the man, U really dont wanna start ur marriage built on a pack of lies. And believe me it would soon turn into a pack of lies cos once U tell one lie, U tell another to cover the first lie and before U know it , lipsrsealed
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by yankite(m): 7:53am On Sep 16, 2008
hw him no go sabi say dem no service u since hm waka
well hm fit be mumu sha,dat na wetin dem dey yarn dis
guys wey go wan go home go marry wife come here
even if d guy wan marry naija woman,i no no wetin
do the ones wey dey here,dem go go house go complex
girls say dem jst land,dem no no say girl sef wan jst
come yankee,if hm reach yankee finish wey hm eye
open she go come show color,anyhow sha poster
hm go better make u shut up atleast make dis guy carry
enter yankee get ur papers den anything wey hpp after
dat,u go know say u don set(lesson to all maga naija men
wey dey think say na house real wife dey tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by iice(f): 8:50am On Sep 16, 2008
Another one yanking out the rug before one even steps on it undecided
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by Tranquil(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2008
@yankite, I dun understand a word here, looking for some serious advice but peope are busy doing their own stuff here!!!
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by dyabman(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2008
Tranquil:

@yankite, I dun understand a word here, looking for some serious advice but peope are busy doing their own stuff here!!!

thats nairalanders for you . . . . .

my own advise is for you to drop or cancel that marriage. since me have had such hidden truth from you, i can accept you for real and we start a new life.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by joshjosh(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2008
iice:
Another one yanking out the rug before one even steps on it undecided

you spoke for all sensible people. thanks
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by tope2000(f): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2008
You shouldnt have lied
As you lay ur bed so you will lie in it undecided
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by dyabman(m): 10:48am On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

You shouldnt have lied
As you lay your bed so you will lie in it undecided

says tope.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by tope2000(f): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

says tope.

Abi now
She cant eat her cake and have it at the same time, i hate people who do that angry
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by MrCrackles(m): 10:58am On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

Abi now
She can't eat her cake and have it at the same time, i hate people who do that angry

apparently it is now possible to eat, share, and have your cake while advertising the same cake!
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by tope2000(f): 11:00am On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!:

apparently it is now possible to eat, share, and have your cake while advertising the same cake!

Brash shraaaaaaaaaaa diaaaa
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by nana(f): 11:01am On Sep 16, 2008
Na wa o! Shey u remember it's a small world. U better tell this dude u're about to marry the whole truth. U know tell him u've been active in the inter-house sport cheesy. On a serious note yeah,let him know the truth.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by dyabman(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2008
nana:

Na wa o! Shey u remember it's a small world. You better tell this dude u're about to marry the whole truth. You know tell him u've been active in the inter-house sport cheesy. On a serious note yeah,let him know the truth.

truth is bitter forgotten and i think she loves sweet things , like lollipops,candies,goodies and yummies so on. lol grin
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by nana(f): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2008
dyabman:

truth is bitter forgotten and i think she loves sweet things , like lollipops,candies,goodies and yummies so on. lol grin
And na the same sweet things put am for confusion.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by dyabman(m): 11:09am On Sep 16, 2008
nana:

And na the same sweet things put am for confusion.
yep thats true , pity her. how i wish, things ain't like dat for her. we cant help u here , sorry.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2008
whilst you are here worrying abt ur fidelity has he confessed his own 'skeletons'?

besides, i remember you -- too much drama. Only time will really tell if you've learnt cos it seems like you're just looking for the easiest way to get married. If your other man had even given the slightest hope that you could be his wife i doubt this overseas bobo go see ur leg sef not too talk of marriage.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by chamotex(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2008
me i go know if the babe don dey active. My Mandigo gets wireless radars and sensors that will give me necessary signals required to know. The thing go even tell me the date and what positions were utilised, how deep the penetration was and so on.
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by nana(f): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2008
chamotex:

me i go know if the babe don dey active. My Mandigo gets wireless radars and sensors that will give me necessary signals required to know. The thing go even tell me the date and what positions were utilised, how deep the penetration was and so on.
Only u o. cheesy
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by tope2000(f): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2008
chamotex:

hehehehehe grin grin grin grin
what if it has signal failure nko?? cheesy
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by MrCrackles(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

signal no fit fail naw, when no be ECONET or MTN! grin
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by tope2000(f): 11:32am On Sep 16, 2008
Brash!:

signal no fit fail naw, when no be ECONET or MTN! grin

HEHHEHEEH

You know say everything in nigeria is second hand even the air we breath
so there can failure if he is tryin to connect to 9ja
Re: How Will He Know I Have Been Active So Far: by chamotex(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2008
tope2000:

na when the thing make contact with pus*y juice signal dey strong pass.

Omo na contract i dey use oo, no be pay-as-you-go

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Woo Naija Girls? / Help!lesbianism In Her Blood / Ebony Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.