Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react (40482 Views)

Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / See Moment A Woman Was Dragged By A Moving Train After Her Sari Got Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:
APC are not even good at acting. Anything to make the radar shift from them to LP is what they want now.

This iLs very cheap propaganda.
the low IQ Datti Baba Yusuf also said the same thing on air, are you saying that the low IQ Datti Baba Yusuf was acting APC script?

11 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
They should detain him and charge him to court.
same with Mc olomu
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Unclesamo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
Larryndelaw:
You see your life. Don't you see the guy face like okoro face

You see your life!

You think APC can't afford an okoro to run the plan!

it's like you have amnesia..... fake/Hired Bishops.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
same with Mc olomu
mc oluomo enjoys immunity like all the governors in Alaibo

2 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by biotechshola(m): 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:
APC are not even good at acting. Anything to make the radar shift from them to LP is what they want now.o

This is very cheap propaganda.

How many times have you and your cohorts chanted "Tinubu will never be president" on this platform?
Are you being paid by APC as well?

10 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Tareq1105: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
Security operatives at our airports should wake up bcoz this Obi idiots are turning to terrorist group o. Na so e dey start until they start hijacking of flights.

I'm sure National Security Adviser wouldn't take this as a joke.

6 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by kpompey: 1:19pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:
APC are not even good at acting. Anything to make the radar shift from them to LP is what they want now.

You are not making sense. You are even ashamed of a fellow obedient. We have said, hoodlums can not rule Nigeria, they are very aggressive, and they considered Nigerian presidency their birth right.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
mc oluomo enjoys immunity like all the governors in Alaibo
not for so long, very soon u will hear d story. His case will be like the ikweremadus. Power don't last forever esp in the hands of those that abuse it.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Kubin: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2023
All I no is tinubu can never be president, wether good or bad,instead we will tear this country into 4
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by highchief1: 1:21pm On Apr 01, 2023
fergie001:
A follow-up to this: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Must Not Be Sworn In As President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HfOO-AmdkI

https://twitter.com/ibomairlines/status/1642118331988602883?t=fCJqUo2j4J70RfUuI5Pxxg&s=19
village ppl don use Obi catch this one..Bat is already thinking of his second tenure I don’t know why some ppl don’t have sense.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by johnjose68: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:

Oh..the cretin na APC member? Kwatinue.

I stand on Asiwaju's mandate.
May 29.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Lobotomy02: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:

For what exactly? Acting out a script on behalf of APC?

Not everyone is gullible you know..

Thank you.

APC is evil.

The plans and propaganda is there for anyone with a functional brain to see.

They know what they are doing and Obidients must resist the urge to go low with them.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Onyi90(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Wrong caption /Headline. It's a one man protest against the president elect.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
not for so long, very soon u will hear d story. His case will be like the ikweremadus. Power don't last forever esp in the hands of those that abuse it.
organ harvester isn't MC oluomo
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by enemyofprogress: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
See the mumu dey shout obidients you're here. You're on your own. By the the police finish with you you go learn to behave for public

3 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by johnjose68: 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
SUPOL:
What happened to Freedom of speech?

Freedom of speech is still guaranteed. But freedom after is what i dont.

Try it stu.pid friend.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by tiger28: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2023
Naija elections have never been this unruly, hateful, terroristic and threatening............

UNTIL these PPL showed up with their Candidate for the FIRST TIME!

Imagine making threats of planning a PARALLEL GOVT??

They make a MOCKERY of themselves EVERY FOUR years.

Never been heard of in Nigeria...........They CANNOT be trusted with Power.

***Winning ISN'T by Nzogbu Nzogbu....Charles Soludo***

7 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Tannhauser(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
😎
The elections are over, and the results have been announced. Whether to ou like it or not Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu won the elections. Although I supported Atiku, I am praying that Nigeria enjoys prosperity under Asiwaju. Please let's join hands and support him no matter how you feel about his victory, if Nigeria burns na all of us go suffer am, I no kuku dey the country with Una but I have family and friends whom I cherish so much still there. Na beg I dey beg.

6 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Lobotomy02: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Meanwhile, who is the bastar...d who owns this forum?

Where is the fu...cker?
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Makinaki: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
the low IQ Datti Baba Yusuf also said the same thing on air, are you saying that the low IQ Datti Baba Yusuf was acting APC script?

I think say na only me sabi say that Datti guy get very low IQ

4 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by mediclife1987(m): 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2023
Rebuker:
Here is a full video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceZg5gAltl4

This is a psychotic breakdown they're toying here with...

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by johnjose68: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:

Okay. Now that you have disowned the cretin flat.head guy, now i advise dss yo deal with him in the language he understands. I dont expect anyone to come out for him...since they now say na propaganda grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Heavensent01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2023
Oboto700:
Those people that dragged him out are mad.. And anyone here on nairaland thinking tinubu would be president, should get his head checked because such a person might be also mad.. election riggers..fools

Oboto700 papa will be President instead, you igbo will be handle in a short time, imagine Tinubu you imbeciles ought to support for Nnamdi KANU easy release is whom you unthinkable imbeciles are attacking

you igbo just added to your enemies

3 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by franchasofficia: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
APC that organized Chibok Girls Kidnap using Shettima just to bring down Goodluck Jonathan government can do anything to remain in power.

But one thing I am sure of is this, evil can never last forever.....APC and their supporters of evil may think they are winning now, but definitely God and nature will expose and bring their evil reign to a shameful end.

Anybody in doubt should bookmark this page for future reference.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by hssd8nland: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:

Lol, that's the problem you all feel you are always right, and non of your members can do otherwise . I laugh in swahili grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Kog45(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
Christistruth03:
Ibom Air needs to Start Checking for Bombs so they don't blow up any Aeroplane in mid Air

The Election loss pain them no be small
forget plane bomb from IPOB,UGM,Odua warriors na noise Dey don’t want to die like Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Dbestbrest: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
He must face the consequences of his malady. why didn't he go to his erosion infested village to rant instead of boarding flight to Lagos he so much hate? We are beginning to see that he belong to those planning to install interim government. They hated Hausa/Fulanis for 8 years because of Buhari, now it is the turn of Yorubas for them to display their madness for another 8 years. What a cursed people!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by jaxxy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2023
josilcool:
2023 presidential election is over, there is nothing anybody can do about it,
May God help us

over where?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident / Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta / Man’s Parked Jeep Wrangler Smashed By A Tree Being Cut In ikoyi, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.