Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react (40457 Views)

Protest At Abuja Airport As Dana Air Delays Flight For 7 Hours (Video) / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / See Moment A Woman Was Dragged By A Moving Train After Her Sari Got Stuck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Melagros(m): 10:44pm On Apr 01, 2023
loosecanon50:

For what exactly? Acting out a script on behalf of APC?

Not everyone is gullible you know..
Please tell her the truth
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Melagros(m): 10:50pm On Apr 01, 2023
josilcool:
2023 presidential election is over, there is nothing anybody can do about it,
May God help us
Is over? Is not yet over, if this election is not corrected a lot of ugly scenes will play out in Nigeria because is not going to be business as usual. Mark my word
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by gaddafe(m): 11:32pm On Apr 01, 2023
blackpanda:

Causing security threat to an airplane. That's a felony.

Security threat my foot! The guy is already at home as we speak because they know he did not comit any crime. Further investigation is gradually even revealing he might be working for APC
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Madups(m): 11:35pm On Apr 01, 2023
Abdulrazaq my guy that year! I know say you too like Apc but me nor believe say you go agree to go this low because of those guys.. See as you disgrace yourself for public.. Hope say them go pay you complete when you leave cell.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Lacash: 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2023
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Espelbengz(m): 12:21am On Apr 02, 2023
You obviously do not understand what I am saying? What did Tinubu steal from obi that won't make him and his people not allow sane Nigerians their peace? Because if you are talking elections, obi should just shut up! He wouldn't win if elections holds a million times! Except you are saying it is the turn of the igbo's then I may agree with you..

wanimo:
more like you came to my house, stole my property, raped my wife and turn around to ask that I quietly accept your peace overtures

1 Like

Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by faridasr: 3:26am On Apr 02, 2023
loosecanon50:
Poorly scripted..APC are not even good at acting. Anything to make the radar shift from them to LP is what they want now.

This is very cheap propaganda.

Is this how you will abandon a fellow obedient? Wonders shall never end. What is the difference between his action and that of Datti your online VP. Abi you’re saying Datti on channels was APC propaganda. Time will tell your real agenda for the country.
This Labour drama is getting out hand!!
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Business3600: 3:33am On Apr 02, 2023
Scripted I think
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by archbishop007(m): 4:05am On Apr 02, 2023
loosecanon50:
Poorly scripted..APC are not even good at acting. Anything to make the radar shift from them to LP is what they want now.

This is very cheap propaganda.

You guys are so dull.
Check back the news now.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by archbishop007(m): 4:06am On Apr 02, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
This smells like APC propaganda. Anything to discredit Peter Obi and the Obidient movement.

If they can rent fake bishops, they can rent a fake unruly passenger?

Their desperation stinks.

And you brother's lawyer said, he's sick mentally and you're here blaming APC.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by maasoap(m): 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
My advice is that authorities should take this man and his likes to psychiatric hospitals first, they might be dealing with strange diseases. grin grin grin
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by Demurray: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2023
Kubin:
All I no is tinubu can never be president, wether good or bad,instead we will tear this country into 4
If Tinubu actually swear in come May 29, you must NOT fail to tear this country into 4 or else you will face what is bigger that tearing into 4. Better go strategize on how.
Always think before you type.
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by blackpanda: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2023
gaddafe:

Security threat my foot! The guy is already at home as we speak because they know he did not comit any crime. Further investigation is gradually even revealing he might be working for APC

You just delight it typing nonsense from the figment of your imagination abi
Re: Man Dragged Off Flight For Saying Tinubu Won't Be President: Ibom Airlines react by blackpanda: 10:32am On Apr 03, 2023
CENI:

You be learner? What APC cannot do does not exist. How on Earth would you believe they could arrange fake bishops? They don win but they are restless because of the Tinubu's 'Excellency did not come by an excellent way'. No peace for the wicked. Next ...

Actually you are the one restless here. the man was clearly calling obedient, like the dunce that he is grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Enugu Policemen Ran Away After Their Roadblock Caused Multiple Car Accident / Drone Pictures And Video Of Yenagoa, Bayelsa State / Pictures From Olumo Rock Tourist Centre in Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.