Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji (15082 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2011
I watched the video yesterday, and I must say that I am not entirely convinced. It didn't seem as brutal as has been widely sensationalized; seemed more like the girl merely got more than she bargained for. Perhaps the girl in question is some sort of 'ogbologbo' who is not flustered by such things, cos I found her reaction rather too blasé and obliging for a supposedly innocent and 'decent' violation victim. Even while being penetrated she was making all sorts of comments with utmost calm and presence of mind. If she was a typical clean chick who was abducted by a gang of cultists and subjected to the humiliation of a gangrape, she would have been so shattered by the experience that her reaction -during the violation - would have been very different. At one point, in response to one of the boys' frustration at her level of commitment, she protested rather actively: "I'm I not trying". At another point her worry was that it was getting too late, and that her aunty (perhaps she lives with her aunty) would wonder where she had been - at which point one of the boys assured her that he was going to drop her off, that he owns a car. At other times she was merely complaining that she was tired, having 'tried' for long enough, and that they should just let her go. I don't know how many versions of the video exists, but the one I watched lasted about 10 minutes. Perhaps I'm just being naive, but the sterotype of cultists'/armed robbers' violation is that it is usually accompanied with violence of some sort. I didnt see the boys slapping her or beating her to submission, rather they were cajoling her and almost pleading with her to cooperate. They even sounded immature, sometimes fidgety, and downright pathetic, as if they had not had the opportunity to Be Intimate in a long time. I really don't know what to make of it.

Honestly, it could as well be a case of serious gang violation, but it is all very confusing to me. Could it be that she came to sleep with one of the boys, and then the others emerged to 'enter set' (i.e. take turns)? This happens fairly often in Nigerian schools, particularly in off-campus locations. I don't think she was abducted from the streets and forcefully brought to that room. But then this needs to be thoroughly investigated before we can be sure of anything.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 20, 2011
^^^I agree.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2011
I PITY THE GIRL embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
DIFFERENT IRRESPONSIBLE P R I CK FILLED WITH IRREMOVABLE VIRUSES angry angry angry angry
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by remoranger(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2011
OK. we have pretended to be civilised. the police wont do poo. The girl should forward the names and info to social media websites.[size=18pt] It's TIME FOR JUNGLE JUSTICE[/size] abi petrol don finish ni?
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by tjadeba(m): 10:05am On Sep 20, 2011
pro01:

I watched the video yesterday, and I must say that I am not entirely convinced. It didn't seem as brutal as has been widely sensationalized; seemed more like the girl merely got more than she bargained for. Perhaps the girl in question is some sort of 'ogbologbo' who is not flustered by such things, cos I found her reaction rather too blasé and obliging for a supposedly innocent and 'decent' violation victim. Even while being penetrated she was making all sorts of comments with utmost calm and presence of mind. If she was a typical clean chick who was abducted by a gang of cultists and subjected to the humiliation of a gangrape, she would have been so shattered by the experience that her reaction -during the violation - would have been very different. At one point, in response to one of the boys' frustration at her level of commitment, she protested rather actively: "I'm I not trying". At another point her worry was that it was getting too late, and that her aunty (perhaps she lives with her aunty) would wonder where she had been - at which point one of the boys assured her that he was going to drop her off, that he owns a car. At other times she was merely complaining that she was tired, having 'tried' for long enough, and that they should just let her go. I don't know how many versions of the video exists, but the one I watched lasted about 10 minutes. Perhaps I'm just being naive, but the sterotype of cultists'/armed robbers' violation is that it is usually accompanied with violence of some sort. I didnt see the boys slapping her or beating her to submission, rather they were cajoling her and almost pleading with her to cooperate. They even sounded immature, sometimes fidgety, and downright pathetic, as if they had not had the opportunity to Be Intimate in a long time. I really don't know what to make of it.

Honestly, it could as well be a case of serious gang violation, but it is all very confusing to me. Could it be that she came to sleep with one of the boys, and then the others emerged to 'enter set' (i.e. take turns)? This happens fairly often in Nigerian schools, particularly in off-campus locations. I don't think she was abducted from the streets and forcefully brought to that room. But then this needs to be thoroughly investigated before we can be sure of anything.

Thank you.I cannot agree less with you.Do you know why we wont get to the root of this matter? Because we would not intelligently study the scheme of things> The Police and the public. From what i saw of the 10-minute package, the girl seem to me to be a wakabout girl in the city and somehow agreed to have sex with one of the guys but got more than what she bargained for,which to me is gross irresponsibility and callousness on the part of the boys and the hand of the law must catch up with them.One thing is that those boys are most likely university students and for that reason, they should be fished out and expelled from the university,a citadel of learning and education.Those guys are not fit to be in the university.An educated mind would not go to such extent. They should also be taught lessons which would serve as deterrent to other people.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by nellaluv(f): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2011
seedord247:

If they are not Abia Student then they must be Umuahia Student

To be honest, i've never seen you post anything reasonable on this forum. Are you related to mamagee #justasking
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by otokx(m): 10:23am On Sep 20, 2011
pro01 has said it all, saw a blurred picture of the girl on daily times and the first thing i noticed was the number of rings on her ear - does not look descent at all. The governor and the VC have said she is not from ABSU, guess the police would say she is not from Nigeria.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by aloyemeka1: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2011
Iamdominiq:

I'm a 400L Law student of ABSU, and those names that were mentioned looks kinda familiar to me, but i cnt judge without seeing the video first, I'm not really happy with this whole Rapin' thing and am also interested in fightin' the crime, just send the downloadin' link of the full video 2 this email-drnko2009@yahoo.com for voice clarification.! THANKS

You can watch the video here : http://saharareporters.com/article/hunt-abia-5-please-help-identify-abia-state-university-rapists

The faces were distorted but you can clearly hear their voices. If you are truly a 400 level law student in that school, identifying that voice won't be a problem.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by aloyemeka1: 11:08am On Sep 20, 2011
pro01:

My thoughts too. There was no deep emotions in her voice but whatever the case is, nobody deserves to be violated. My only problem is if there was a violation at all or some unscrupulous individuals are just being goofy here.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by delpee(f): 11:13am On Sep 20, 2011
Seems there are various versions of the video. Couldnt bear to watch when i saw it on Sahara Reporters website but the comments indicate a nasty experience for the lady. Maybe the 10min version only covers the period she had been subdued.

Guys like these need to be tracked down and dealt with so our young daughters and sisters can move around safely. Women rights groups and lawyers should help this lady. She needs support and protection before she can talk. It doesn't matter if shes good or bad, no one deserves to be violated. I wish i had the means to get her out of that state!
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by tpia5: 11:24am On Sep 20, 2011
Was the case reported to the police.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 20, 2011
delpee:

Maybe the 10min version only covers the period she had been subdued.

Except so but even at that, this girl did not look so tired. She was more relaxed than I can describe.

This gurl to me, might have had every intention to Be Intimate that day with one man. Never knew it would be more than that. She refused to give out details during the recordings, all she did was beg them to kill her(and yea her voice did not sound like someone that really wanted death), but then like you said, this is only the 10min video, I would love to know more about her utterances in the 1 hour video. That way, people would know if she deserves the help.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by MMM2(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2011
ok d video is not 9ja angry
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by cicero(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2011
@je
jennykadry:

Except so but even at that, this girl did not look so tired. She was more relaxed than I can describe.

This gurl to me, might have had every intention to Be Intimate that day with one man. Never knew it would be more than that. She refused to give out details during the recordings, all she did was beg them to kill her(and yea her voice did not sound like someone that really wanted death), but then like you said, this is only the 10min video, I would love to know more about her utterances in the 1 hour video. That way, people would know if she deserves the help.

I can only conclude that you are not a female and that as a male rape is your thing.
If on the other hand you are a female, too bad.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 11:51am On Sep 20, 2011
pro01:

Are all those reasons you listed above enough to commit that sadistic animalist act?

Nigerians and their way of reasoning.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 20, 2011
cicero:

@je
I can only conclude that you are not a female and that as a male violation is your thing.
If on the other hand you are a female, too bad.

Your opinion. Does not bother me wink
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 12:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
jennykadry:

I though you are a woman .

That video is enough evidence to send them to jail.

When a woman begged to be killed, how do you expect her to say it.

In the US a they dare not try such thing, even a married man will never try such a thing on his wife.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2011
emmatok:

I though you are a  woman .

That video is enough evidence  to send them to jail.

When a woman begged to be killed, how do you expect her to say it.

In the US a they dare not try such thing, even a married man will never try such a thing on his wife.

I am a woman. I am not supporting these guys and Left to me, I'd have their manhoods tied to a tree. All I am trying to say is, that gurl was too calm for a violation victim but like someone said, it might have been the 10mins she was subdued.

She just looked to me like someone that went there with the intention to Be Intimate with one of them but got all 5. Her face is all over the net. WHy hasn't she said anything?
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by aloyemeka1: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
jennykadry:

I am a woman. I am not supporting these guys and Left to me, I'd have their manhoods tied to a tree. All I am trying to say is, that gurl was too calm for a violation victim but like someone said, it might have been the 10mins she was subdued.

She just looked to me like someone that went there with the intention to Be Intimate with one of them but got all 5. Her face is all over the net. WHy hasn't she said anything?

Whatever her intentions was is irrelevant as long as they violated her unless those boys can show us documents that she signed to be violated besides, she may not wanna come forward out of fear. My only problem is that this video could be a hoax. Taping such a heinous act is so unNigerian and these boys must be too dumb to do a thing like that and I continue to ask, who retrieved the tape and where did they get it from?. If they start arresting that person, may be they can get to the culprits.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2011
jennykadry:

I am a woman. I am not supporting these guys and Left for me, I'd have their manhoods tied to a tree. All I am trying to say is, that gurl was too calm for a violation victim but like someone said, it might have been the 10mins she was subdued.

Yea she probably went to see her BF, only to be raped by 5 men.

But is it right?-NO

To me the BF and his friend are criminal.

What do expect her to do with 5 men, fight? - NO way

And why will she go to the NIGERIAN POLICE of all places.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
She is still alive AND I ask again: If her intentions were pure, WHY IS SHE NOT SAYING ANYTHING? WHAT IS SHE PROTECTING?

emmatok:

Yea she probably went to see her BF, only to be violated by 5 men.

But is it right?-NO

To me the BF and his friend are criminal.

What do expect her to do with 5 men, fight? - NO way

And why will she go to the NIGERIAN POLICE of all places.

Who said what they did is right? undecided She can go to the police and you know why because her face is everywhere so it really does not matter who and where she goes to. If her face was not video-taped, ehen, I 'd say she's protecting her self but with all the over an hour video of men Desecrating her, tell me, what else should she be afraid of? wetin again she get to hide?

She should say something, she alone can bring these dudes down. Her body has been seen by millions of people, honestly she should be aiming for revenge and expose these sorry azzez. What is she hiding is my qustion
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by zinosleek(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2011
honestly speaking most nigerian girls put themselves in vulnerable situations, how did the girl get there in the first place. most girls just jump with any guy without knowing the kind of person the guy is as far as goodies are promised. though i dont support the acts of the boys and i think they should be arrested if they can be identify, but please girls be careful how u move, her ways brought her to this predicament, this i believe
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by laidback(m): 12:45pm On Sep 20, 2011
pro01:

I promise you this is not a very smart analogy and I can tell from the looks of it, you are a guy.

I don't care how rotten that girl initially is.
I don't care how many rings she had on her earlobes or wherever else.
The girl was raped!

She cooperated out of fear. Fear of violence from the guys. She endured a very terrible kind of emotional torture.
I'm pretty certain she came there on her own accord probably to even sleep with one of them. That's no reason for them to have forced them selves on her tiny frame like that.

She received the phone call with 'calm', because it's all she could do at that point to:-
1. 'seem to cooperate with the guys and hence expect them to show her mercy'
2. 'to disclose her true whereabouts to the caller after it had dawned on her the ordeal she was about to go through'

Please note she doesn't have to be an "Aje", for the issue to be considered serious. She was violated.
You need to understand rape is primarily about emotional torture not kicks and slaps. I believe you've heard of date rape.

Very sadly, on realizing she was going to be violated like that, she started pleading. Reporting the incident even if she could leave there alive was the last thing on her mind (because of the stereotypical, "its-the-raped-girls-fault", kind of reasoning people normally have). That's why she made a lot pleas about letting her go to her auntie's shop.

Her "am i not trying", comments were pleas not boasts. get that. hoping they would leave her since they'd been telling her to 'cooperate'.

The lady in that video is actually a strong person, that's why it seems almost like normal sex to some with twisted minds.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^^What Phone call did she receive? Phone call whilst being shagged by 5 men? what kind of calmness does this gurl possess?
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by zinosleek(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2011
it will be hard for any girl to be that calm in that situation, makes me wonder if she knows what she was about to get, and no sane guy will go and drop a girl he just violated in his car
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by laidback(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2011
I only saw the 10min clip. don't know if she received any phone call. whether or not she received a call, she was under duress. her calmness shouldn't be mistaken for anything else!
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2011
These dudes did not hide their faces from her, one offered to drive her home, the others told her their names and what they do, that's why I was beginning to suspect something def is wrong somewhere.

laidback:

I only saw the 10min clip. don't know if she received any phone call. whether or not she received a call, she was under duress her calmness shouldn't be mistaken for anything else!

How do you know this? a lot of yous are quite pros in drawing conclusions. One poster said she was violated in a quiet neighbour-hood and even if she had screamed nobody would have heard her, someone asked him how he came to that conclusion based on the little info posted on the net. Now that she is not under duress, why is she not saying anything?

Jumping into conclusions won't do anything. This girl needs to come out and say something.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by laidback(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
jennykadry:

These dudes did not hide their faces from her, one offered to drive her home, the others told her their names and what they do, that's why I was beginning to suspect something def is wrong somewhere.

How do you know this? a lot of yous are quite pros in drawing conclusions. One poster said she was violated in a quiet neighbour-hood and even if she had screamed nobody would have heard her, someone asked him how he came to that conclusion based on the little info posted on the net. Now that she is not under duress, why is she not saying anything?

Jumping into conclusions won't do anything. This girl needs to come out and say something.

I'm really shocked, at your comments obviously you are not a girl, if you are, I wish you are never raped.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2011
Avoiding my question are you? I asked you how you came to your conclusion and you are here trying to define my gender
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by delpee(f): 1:19pm On Sep 20, 2011
Just read Punch. Says she was slapped around a bit and screamed at every forceful entry while the idiots laughed in the 1 hr video which i still dont have the courage to watch. Anyhow whether shes ajebutter, pako, rasgirl, angel or whatever is not the issue, anybody who has an iota of love and respect for the women in their lives should know this is most unfair. I just pray shes located before the animals locate and kill her to protect themselves. As for Police, she will be blamed for everything that happened  and suffer more mental torture. Womens groups, help o!

As for those blaming her, dont guys understand that forceful intimate relationships can be mind bending and unforgettable for women? Ask Oprah Winfrey. Bola Ige once said violators deserve to be castrated, its beginning to sound very reasonable!
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by dammytosh: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
pro01:

NO NEED TYPING. YOU ARE THE BEST COS I THOUGHT MY EYES WERE DECIEVING ME.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by laidback(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2011
delpee:

Just read Punch. Says she was slapped around a bit and screamed at every forceful entry while the idiots laughed in the 1 hr video which i still dont have the courage to watch. Anyhow whether shes ajebutter, pako, rasgirl, angel or whatever is not the issue, anybody who has an iota of love and respect for the women in their lives should know this is most unfair. I just pray shes located before the animals locate and kill her to protect themselves. As for Police, she will be blamed for everything that happened  and suffer more mental torture. Womens groups, help o!

As for those blaming her, dont guys understand that forceful intimate relationships can be mind bending and unforgettable for women? Ask Oprah Winfrey. Bola Ige once said violators deserve to be castrated, its beginning to sound very reasonable!

Thank you jare. One sensible post at least.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Ebonyi, Kill Policeman / CBN Benin City Was Not Attacked - Central Bank Of Nigeria / Robbery Suspect Awaiting Trial, Nabbed In Ondo After Snatching Policeman’s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.