Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji (15081 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) / 25 ABSU Students Arrested For Cultism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by JamesDoe: 1:32pm On Sep 20, 2011
This poor lady is being raped multiple times:

-1) by the 5 beasts;
-2) by commentators on twitter, online forums and blogs;
-3) by newspapers; and
-4) by justice apparently failing to act.

If she had come forward and publicly identified the guys, is it the above with their dismal track record that will protect her?

I dont care even if she was the Town Ashawo, No is No and the 1 hour version and the abridged version clearly shows her in distress and saying no in different languages.

It is easy to sit and type accusatory words blaming her. I don't care what her lifestyle was, those rapists have probably done a similar thing before and will do it again. And next time, it could be you irrespective of whether you are a man or a woman.

The state governor can shout Abia for Abians but the fool appears incapable of protecting the Abians already in Abia.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2011
emmatok:

Are all those reasons you listed above enough to commit that sadistic animalist act?

Nigerians and their way of reasoning.

Is there anything in my post that endorses or justifies the commission of "that sadistic animalistic act"? Must everything simply be either black OR white? Some of you need to upgrade your reasoning.

One's interpretation of the video clip, and the behaviours of the dramatis personae, raises fundamental questions that deserve further investigation. It is obvious that sex with 5 men wasn't what the victim bargained for, wasn't consensual - which therefore makes the act a case of rape at face value. But it would be overly simplistic to leave it at that without getting to the bottom of the matter - at least for purposes of clarity. One thing is for sure: most people would be more outraged if an innocent regular campus gitl was abducted and mercillesly gangraped by cultists (perhaps because she turned down one of them's advances), than if an agaracha stereotypical runs girl deliberately went to have a romp with a guy and then ended up being sampled by four other friends. In principle, both scenarios should be classified as gangrape and treated as such, but in reality, people wouldn't have the same level of outrage for both cases. Lets stop kidding ourselves. My opinion is that events in the video I watched seem to portray the second scenario, and so while the boys evidently commited rape, it would be worthwhile to determine the broader circumstances of the matter.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 20, 2011
^^My point exactly. A lot of people them here have called me heartless, called me a r[i]a[/i]pist. Some have been praying countless of prayers for me not to be violated, some think violation to me is not a big deal. I do not support these guys behaviour but like someone said, can we stop looking at the smaller picture and focus on the Bigger ones?

If this case was handled in the court of law, no stone will be left unturned, no freaking stone.

Punch and vanguard and The sun keep writing stories of how bad she was treated and stuffs. No one has seen the video yet, the way the media described the story was a lot different from the 10min clip.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by laidback(m): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2011
My opinion is that events in the video I watched seem to portray the second scenario, and so while the boys evidently commited violation, it would be worthwhile to determine the broader circumstances of the matter

Now that you have made it clearer, let me also make it clearer for you.

No it would not be worthwhile to 'determine the broader circumstances of the matter', after confirming the occurrence of a rape. Especially when broader circumstances of the matter refer to issues like whetehre she was originally good at sex or not.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by laidback(m): 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2011
If she had come forward and publicly identified the guys, is it the above with their dismal track record that will protect her?

I dont care even if she was the Town Ashawo, No is No and the 1 hour version and the abridged version clearly shows her in distress and saying no in different languages.

It is easy to sit and type accusatory words blaming her. I don't care what her lifestyle was, those rapists have probably done a similar thing before and will do it again. And next time, it could be you irrespective of whether you are a man or a woman.

Thank you for the above. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 20, 2011
jennykadry:

^^My point exactly. A lot of people them here have called me heartless, called me a r[i]a[/i]pist. Some have been praying countless of prayers for me not to be violated, some think violation to me is not a big deal. I do not support these guys behaviour but like someone said, can we stop looking at the smaller picture and focus on the Bigger ones?

If this case was handled in the court of law, no stone will be left unturned, no freaking stone.

Punch and vanguard and The sun keep writing stories of how bad she was treated and stuffs. No one has seen the video yet, the way the media described the story was a lot different from the 10min clip.

That is the long and short of it; its really as simple as that. Don't mind the people calling you names; most folks are incapable of multi-dimensional 'big picture' reasoning, and that's why they prefer understanding issues simply as either black or white. It's just like saying: "you killed a man, so you committed murder!" What then is manslaughter? Is there a difference between murder and manslaughter? Can this difference be ascertained and contextualized without examining the remote, immediate and surrounding circumstances behind the taking of the man's life? There are contexts and nuances to issues, and most intelligent folks would always examine such contexts and nuances in order to build a definitive perspective. It's always worthwhile to examine issues as thoroughly and objectively as possible.

There is clearly a significant mismatch between the brutal ordeal sensationally reported in the media and the events depicted in the 10-minute video clip. And that is essentially what one is curious about.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2011
pro01:

Is there anything in my post that endorses or justifies the commission of "that sadistic animalistic act"? Must everything simply be either black OR white? Some of you need to upgrade your reasoning.

One's interpretation of the video clip, and the behaviours of the dramatis personae, raises fundamental questions that deserve further investigation. It is obvious that sex with 5 men wasn't what the victim bargained for, wasn't consensual - which therefore makes the act a case of violation at face value. But it would be overly simplistic to leave it at that without getting to the bottom of the matter - at least for purposes of clarity. One thing is for sure: most people would be more outraged if an innocent regular campus gitl was abducted and mercillesly gangraped by cultists (perhaps because she turned down one of them's advances), than if an agaracha stereotypical runs girl deliberately went to have a romp with a guy and then ended up being sampled by four other friends. In principle, both scenarios should be classified as gangrape and treated as such, but in reality, people wouldn't have the same level of outrage for both cases. Lets stop kidding ourselves. My opinion is that events in the video I watched seem to portray the second scenario, and so while the boys evidently commited violation, it would be worthwhile to determine the broader circumstances of the matter.

My friend just STFU ,

It is a pity most of you live in the civilized countries were such non-sense is not tolerated, yet you choose to minimize the effect in NIGERIA.

Weather is ASHEWO or Runz girl is not the issue.

If you and your friends do such with a hooker or prostitute in civilized countries- You will rot in Jail, Because they will sue your A** OFF.

Just stop all those analysis of yours and face the ISSUE, except you want to play the DEVILS ADVOCATE.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by nnajiobed: 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2011
The Office of Her Excellency, Mrs Mercy Odochi Orji is absolutely not oblivious of the current news making the rounds; alleging a rape case of a young woman and a student of Abia State University by FIVE male students.

The Office of Her Excellency, wishes to make it categorically clear that available report from the leadership of the University said that there was no such inglorious act and ugly incident in the institution.
His Excellency, Chief T. A. Orji, the Executive Governor of Abia State has investigated and still investigating the allegation. However, we appeal that the victim should help by giving a lead to enable government bring perpetrators to book.

Her Excellency has been at the forefront of championing the course of womanhood and promoting the Girl Child Education, Kicking against Child trafficking and Abuse, Teenage Pregnancy and Child Labour, and would therefore stop at nothing to bring the perpetrators to face the long arm of the law if allegation if found to be true even if happened outside the institution.
The report as a matter of necessity, justice and fair play should be substantiated with facts in the interest of our society.

Mrs Mercy Odochi Orji
Wife of the Governor,
Abia State.
mercyodochi@abiastate.gov.ng
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2011
emmatok:

My friend just STFU ,

It is a pity most of you live in the civilized countries were such non-sense is not tolerated, yet you choose to minimize the effect in NIGERIA.

Weather is ASHEWO or Runz girl is not the issue.

If you and your friends do such with a hooker or LovePeddler in civilized countries- You will rot in Jail, Because they will sue your A** OFF.

Just stop all those analysis of yours and face the ISSUE, except you want to play the DEVILS ADVOCATE.

It is not unlikely that you are a product of gang rape. But then that is your fucking problem. If you have sufficient sense, you would know better than draw me into your woes. Make your own points - as many others have here - without looking for who to throw mud at.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2011
pro01:

It is not unlikely that you are a product of gang violation. But then that is your bleeping problem. If you have sufficient sense, you would know better than draw me into your woes. Make your own points - as many others have here - without looking for who to throw mud at.

Fool i don't blame for that comment.

Since you and jennykadry, can hide behind the virtual world to justify the violation of of a Hooker or innocent girl.

I leave you to own kind.

These were some of the utterances from the excruciating ordeal this girl must have gone through;

biko, biko…. (victim’s voice)
you don finish….
cool down…,
please now… (victim’s voice)
its not fair…. (victim’s voice)
kill me…., you people should just kill me… (victim’s voice)
commot (take off)  your hand…,  (laughter from the gang)
you people should please nah…. (victim’s voice)
Are you enjoying it?…,
Jesus Christ, who do you think I am? I have my own car…,
I am doing my IT…,
No,no,no,no (victim’s voice at least 4 times)
Why you no go front……
Close your eyes….
Keep quiet…,
Who told you about me?
My hand, my hand……. (victim’s voice)
Do you know Zaki? (despoiler’s voice)
Wisdom….
Fine girl like you….
I wan show you something….
I b law student….pure law…, my 4th year….
Uchenna…(a call out to fellow despoiler)
You people should please nah…. (victim’s voice)
At least I have tried nah…,
Turn, turn, turn….(rapists to victim)
Una….una….
Please nah…… (victim’s voice)
Stay for ground….(despoiler to victim)
ABIA STAYE UNIVERSITY GANG violation SCANDAL

See the girl begging all-through the ordeal.

Yet some silly Nigerians are saying this.
I am a woman. I am not supporting these guys and Left for me, I'd have their manhoods tied to a tree. [b]All I am trying to say is, that gurl was too calm for a violation victim [/b]but like someone said, it might have been the 10mins she was subdued.

She just looked to me like someone that went there with the intention to Be Intimate with one of them but got all 5. Her face is all over the net. WHy hasn't she said anything?
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2011
nnaji obed:

The Office of Her Excellency, Mrs Mercy Odochi Orji is absolutely not oblivious of the current news making the rounds; alleging a violation case of a young woman and a student of Abia State University by FIVE male students.

The Office of Her Excellency, wishes to make it categorically clear that available report from the leadership of the University said that there was no such inglorious act and ugly incident in the institution.
His Excellency, Chief T. A. Orji, the Executive Governor of Abia State has investigated and still investigating the allegation. However, we appeal that the victim should help by giving a lead to enable government bring perpetrators to book.

Her Excellency has been at the forefront of championing the course of womanhood and promoting the Girl Child Education, Kicking against Child trafficking and Abuse, Teenage Pregnancy and Child Labour, and would therefore stop at nothing to bring the perpetrators to face the long arm of the law if allegation if found to be true even if happened outside the institution.
The report as a matter of necessity, justice and fair play should be substantiated with facts in the interest of our society.

Mrs Mercy Odochi Orji
Wife of the Governor,
Abia State.
mercyodochi@abiastate.gov.ng

That means that they saw the faces of the cultists in the video? For how can you deny that these men are not from ABSU when in fact you do not see their faces? This is a contradiction.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Kunbee: 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2011
Anyone who understands Ibo will probably understand what they are saying better.

No matter what the case maybe she begged to be released and they didn't answer her.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by VoodooDoll(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
emmatok:

That means that they saw the faces of the cultists in the video? For how can you deny that these men are not from ABSU when in fact you do not see their faces? This is a contradiction.

The governor and his wife are a disgrace to Nigeria. Instead of these fools to see this as a chance to show they are capable of some good works they fall at the first hurdle.

By God's grace the animals that committed this act, their accomplices and defenders will get what they deserve.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by lastpage: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
I think you guys/gals should save your energy and dispense it where it is NEEDED/REQUIRED: Catching he criminals!

Dont let us be adducing "reasons" why she was gang-violated, "The Act" itself is evil.
Lets "drive away the Fox before coming back to admonish the chicken"! (if the chicken in this case, was even errant at all!)

Having said that, there is nothing wrong in trying to "see beyond the surface" or "getting to the root of the matter".
Most times when "evil" happens in Nigeria, we tend to just "scratch it on the surface" and thus ensure that the same Evil pattern is repeated over an over again!
That is the danger of our "simplistic approach" to very sensitive issu[/b]es.
[b]
Now, l can understand those who feel "trying to unearth such motives or investigating it dispassionately", can be traumatic.

In an investigation, you keep ALL YOUR OPTIONS OPEN.
It is even standard procedure to "assume the victim is the criminal, in masquerade"!
That is how investigations are conducted: without any preconceived position/opinion on the issue at stake.

But if we must prevent a re-occurrence, we must be prepared to do a proper job of investigation and such job is usually devoid of sentiments.

For example, a Coroner/Pathologist will cut to pieces, a murder victim, just to establish the cause of death!
If sentiments were to take precedence, then we can argue that the "victim" (body) has suffered enough and should not be taken through another orgy of dissection! grin

Now, we also need to be careful not to "appear as insensitive", especially when emotions are still running very high but there is no point being overly sentimental about it also!

To those who have clamored that the Video should be kept under wraps:
1.)Why do you think this is a wise decision?

2.)Do you think anything on the internet, in this age of technology, is HIDDEN anymore?

3.) Do you not think that airing the video (l know it could cause more distress to the victim) does not have an overriding "Public Good" than keep it hidden?
4.) Do you not think it is more important at this point to ENSURE these guys are caught and severely punished for this heinous crime, than to keep the video and possibly prevent their identification by any member of the public? The more people that watch the video, the more the probability someone in the audience would come up with a brilliant opinion/idea that could identify just on of the guys!

5.) Do you realize that in this sort of case, public information is more reliable, desirable, effective and quicker than any "covert Police investigation"?

6.) Police all over the world always solicit for information from the public, How then can the public help them, if they are kept in the dark about the incidence and the personae involved?

On the balance of "Public Good", l personally think the video needs to be shown OPENLY (with viewer discretion advised).
I believe the end, will justify the means, if it helps us nail these freaks.

I just watched the Video now and the angle l got from the video is different from what l have been reading so far.

I could see that the "room" has no curtains => it was likely done in a house with a "walled compound", therefore outsiders and passersby could not see what was going on! The implication of this single, not so obvious "observation" is that WE CAN RULE OUT ALL HOUSE THAT ARE IN THE OPEN, AS PLACE OF INCIDENCE! Now that could narrow down our search considerably!

Did anyone also observe that the room was painted "Blue color"? And the Mattress was on the ground!
=> Thus, we can quickly eliminate any room whose color is "Not Blue", from any room-to-room search, if we act quickly. Again, we wont be wasting time on dead-ends.

These are just two of the most basic observations l have made, l have made many more.
I am sure some of you who understand "Igbo language" and have watched the Video, can also make a few observations l couldn't make.

Believe me, the more people that watch it, the more "useful observations" can be deduced and thats how a case is cracked!
How then can the public make such observations if they Video is kept hidden (so to speak)?

The sordid event has happened and there is nothing to change that (historical fact) but l will hate to think that any of those animals are free and roaming around town, like nothing happened!

Believe me, it wont be their last time if they get away with it.

Question is: which "woman" will be NEXT? Your daughter? Your sister? Mother? Aunt?

I rest my case! angry angry

Lastpage.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by VoodooDoll(m): 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2011
JamesDoe:

This poor lady is being violated multiple times:

-1) by the 5 beasts;
-2) by commentators on twitter, online forums and blogs;
-3) by newspapers; and
-4) by justice apparently failing to act.

The state governor can shout Abia for Abians but the fool appears incapable of protecting the Abians already in Abia.

So true,
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by nnajiobed: 12:54am On Sep 21, 2011
Some reactions here appear really sentimental, only true sense of reasoning may bring the desire results.

The Wife of the Governor has spoken well and therefore, she deserves to be supported on this issue. Rape is a world calamity that requires general solution, there isn't any peculiarity with rape.

To seek for useful informations, she left her email address mercyodochi@abiastate.gov.ng.

The Governor had also made his contact email public for the same sake.

Thanks
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by JamesDoe: 1:06am On Sep 21, 2011
And we wonder how transatlantic slavery could have gone on for so long.

We have people willing to sell their souls for wretched silver defending politicians who fail to act. Justice in Nigeria is a fucking joke!
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 3:26am On Sep 21, 2011
My posts will kill some people on this thread ooo grin

Nice post you've got up there @ last page. A lot of people are being overly sentimental to this issue. Someone even stated here that If this happened in the US, it would have been totally different and I just laughed. If a proper investigation is to be carried out, that girl is a victim and also a suspect until proven innocent. The first thing there would investigate on, is the voice she used in pleading for them to let her go and honestly, that voice had no deep emotions to it for someone being violated by 5 men but then again what can I say? Like some said earlier, we Nigerians just want to paint things black or white, it's either that or nothing else.

For the bleeping a-hole that (lives in Nigeria but wishes he was in the US) talked about how the case would have been handled quickly and the guys properly dealt with, you need to keep shusshh and stop embarassing yourself. A William Petit in US, lost his wife and his two daughters in 2007. They were violated and tied to their bed posts and burnt in the house. His 11 yr old daughter was violated before she was killed. William survived it and was able to identify the men but this case went on for years before one of the accused was finally found guilty in 2010, his second accomplice is still standing trial. This happened in the US, they did not immediately kill those men after-all the owner of the house recognized them as the rapists and killers of his family, instead he(William) had to testify a lot of times in court as he was suspect until he was proven innocent.

In Australia, a woman from Sydney went to the police and reported that she was violated. There was video evidence of it all, the case was brought to the hospital I work in as the woman had to be checked for forceful penetration. These men were brought in for questioning and they kept pleading innocent. It was when a friend to one of them threatened this girl to expose her other 4 some videos that she finally confessed, she said that they did it for publicity sake and it was an agreed arrangement.

This girl's voice did not sound as bad as the media painted it. I am a woman but God forbid it happens to my generation, but 5 men going in and out of you and you still have the mouth to talk and even position yourself for other positions is very suspicious and in a developed country, this will be properly investigated. It is only In Nigeria , you burn thieves to death without proper investigation as to why he stole what he stole, and what really happened.

I have said it before and I will say it again. If this happened in a developed country, no stone will be left unturned. Judges to a large extent leave their emotions aside and deal with issues daily. In coroner's court, autopsies are carried out for proper investigation. A woman in an aged care facility died from a fall, she fell head first and it led to Intra-cranial haemorrhage. Family members begged coroner to let the case go as their mum was 87 and it was quite disturbing knowing that their mother could not cremated because autopsies had to be carried out, their pleas were turned down as the coroner told them, the proper work had to be done.

This is what investigations is all about. I don't support these guys but unlike a lot of Nigerians, Some of us are not narrow minded but looking at the real and bigger picture here and that's how a proper investigation is been carried out.

This girl is the only one that can identify this guys, someone identified the victim as an ABSU student, that person should take the police to this victim and let her talk. Her not talking(whatever her reason is) would even make her more guilty after-all her butt is all over the net. She needs to help herself, she needs to talk. She alone can bring justice to these guys.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Mrmik(m): 7:05am On Sep 21, 2011
People I do quite understand the emotion been attached to this issue. However anyone who have seen the said clip should have an analytical view of it. If I did get it right ; the original video was supposed to be an hour long, I saw ten minutes of it and can only but question the source of the information linking these whole thing to ABSU. One of the men claimed he was doing his IT and one mentioned he was doing law; real law, whatever that means. But the girl in question did not however seem to have anything to do with the institution because all she kept saying was her aunt's shop which apparently was outside the locality. I am not in support of what the men did: no, it was rather disgusting. But linking this disgraceful incident to ABSU might be worth thinking about.

Again my instinct tells me this whole rape thing may have been made up because some level of familiarity did exist between the victim and the accused. If you were privileged to view the said clip I will not be surprised to see you ask questions just like I'm doing right now. A girl is been raped and she does not really put up any struggle, in one occasion she even wanted to pick up her call. And one could see in the clip she held her phone all through the acclaimed ordeal.

She did mention Uchenna which I suppose is one of the accused. My question here is was she a victim of some sort or was this a gamble went wrong for her. Did she received more than she bargained.

Sorry I remember in one occasion when one of the men said I quote: you know if you go now I will not drop you. The girl responded: I know ! The rest not quite audible. Sounds to me there was some sort of agreement here.

Even at one point, though I can't really remember what one of the accused demanded and the girl's response was: "Am I not trying"? I don't actually know what to make of this.
Was this rape as claimed or consensual you make up your mind, but I find many questions needs to be answered. Gang - bang went wrong yep. Rape ? I don't know.

And to facilitate the investigation the victim is alive and Uchenna is alive more links we do not need to unravel this puzzle.
When you can subdue your emotions first and have an in-dept look at the whole story and evidence available before making up your mind.

Don't get me wrong: I do not condone with the (evil) of these men and at the same time we should not be misled, ABSU might as well be the victim here. Maybe some image smear, who knows.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by chiozor: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2011
and why have I not seen this video both 1 hr or even 10mins the one in sahara is not playing, damn it lipsrsealed if i donot see it then there is no rap.e case angry
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2011
Mrmik:

People I do quite understand the emotion been attached to this issue. However anyone who have seen the said clip should have an analytical view of it. If I did get it right ; the original video was supposed to be an hour long, I saw ten minutes of it and can only but question the source of the information linking these whole thing to ABSU. One of the men claimed he was doing his IT and one mentioned he was doing law; real law, whatever that means. But the girl in question did not however seem to have anything to do with the institution because all she kept saying was her aunt's shop which apparently was outside the locality. I am not in support of what the men did: no, it was rather disgusting. But linking this disgraceful incident to ABSU might be worth thinking about.

Again my instinct tells me this whole violation thing may have been made up because some level of familiarity did exist between the victim and the accused. If you were privileged to view the said clip I will not be surprised to see you ask questions just like I'm doing right now. A girl is been violated and she does not really put up any struggle, in one occasion she even wanted to pick up her call. And one could see in the clip she held her phone all through the acclaimed ordeal.

She did mention Uchenna which I suppose is one of the accused. My question here is was she a victim of some sort or was this a gamble went wrong for her. Did she received more than she bargained.

Sorry I remember in one occasion when one of the men said I quote: you know if you go now I will not drop you. The girl responded: I know ! The rest not quite audible. Sounds to me there was some sort of agreement here.

Even at one point, though I can't really remember what one of the accused demanded and the girl's response was: "Am I not trying"?  I don't actually know what to make of this.
Was this violation as claimed or consensual you make up your mind, but I find many questions needs to be answered. Gang - slam went wrong yep. violation ? I don't know.

And to facilitate the investigation the victim is alive and Uchenna is alive more links we do not need to unravel this puzzle.
When you can subdue your emotions first and have an in-dept look at the whole story and evidence available before making up your mind.

Don't get me wrong: I do not condone with the (evil) of these men and at the same time we should not be misled,  ABSU might as well be the victim here. Maybe some image smear, who knows.

It is possible that she knew all the boys,

But they deliberately r*p*ed and spread the video to humiliate the girl, this trend is not new on Nigerian Campus.

In the original video they deliberately remove their faces, leaving the girls face for the world to see.

Are you saying  the violation  was consensual, LOL.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2011
jennykadry:

My posts will kill some people on this thread ooo grin

Nice post you've got up there @ last page. A lot of people are being overly sentimental to this issue. Someone even stated here that If this happened in the US, it would have been totally different and I just laughed. If a proper investigation is to be carried out, that girl is a victim and also a suspect until proven innocent. The first thing there would investigate on, is the voice she used in pleading for them to let her go and honestly, that voice had no deep emotions to it for someone being violated by 5 men but then again what can I say? Like some said earlier, we Nigerians just want to paint things black or white, it's either that or nothing else.

For the bleeping a-hole that (lives in Nigeria but wishes he was in the US) talked about how the case would have been handled quickly and the guys properly dealt with, you need to keep shusshh and stop embarassing yourself. A William Petit in US, lost his wife and his two daughters in 2007. They were violated and tied to their bed posts and burnt in the house. His 11 yr old daughter was violated before she was killed. William survived it and was able to identify the men but this case went on for years before one of the accused was finally found guilty in 2010, his second accomplice is still standing trial. This happened in the US, they did not immediately kill those men after-all the owner of the house recognized them as the rapists and killers of his family, instead he(William) had to testify a lot of times in court as he was suspect until he was proven innocent.

In Australia, a woman from Sydney went to the police and reported that she was violated. There was video evidence of it all, the case was brought to the hospital I work in as the woman had to be checked for forceful penetration. These men were brought in for questioning and they kept pleading innocent. It was when a friend to one of them threatened this girl to expose her other 4 some videos that she finally confessed, she said that they did it for publicity sake and it was an agreed arrangement.

This girl's voice did not sound as bad as the media painted it. I am a woman but God forbid it happens to my generation, but 5 men going in and out of you and you still have the mouth to talk and even position yourself for other positions is very suspicious and in a developed country, this will be properly investigated. It is only In Nigeria , you burn thieves to death without proper investigation as to why he stole what he stole, and what really happened.

I have said it before and I will say it again. If this happened in a developed country, no stone will be left unturned. Judges to a large extent leave their emotions aside and deal with issues daily. In coroner's court, autopsies are carried out for proper investigation. A woman in an aged care facility died from a fall, she fell head first and it led to Intra-cranial haemorrhage. Family members begged coroner to let the case go as their mum was 87 and it was quite disturbing knowing that their mother could not cremated because autopsies had to be carried out, their pleas were turned down as the coroner told them, the proper work had to be done.

This is what investigations is all about. I don't support these guys but unlike a lot of Nigerians, Some of us are not narrow minded but looking at the real and bigger picture here and that's how a proper investigation is been carried out.

This girl is the only one that can identify this guys, someone identified the victim as an ABSU student, that person should take the police to this victim and let her talk. Her not talking(whatever her reason is) would even make her more guilty after-all her butt is all over the net. She needs to help herself, she needs to talk. She alone can bring justice to these guys.

Look at this MUMU claiming champion because she lives in the US. Mrs JJC

Some of us don't wish to live in the US, to be in the US(because career takes us round the world).

In the Nigerian society  violation victims are Usually  humiliated by her family, friend and the Police.

I have worked with  NGO were we have to force a violation victim to identify her rapists.

Even after judgement was served on the despoiler, she was still rejected by the society(families and friend).

Imagine you claiming "she does not really put up any struggle" against 5 men just by watching 10min of a 1 hour video.

Below is a transcipt of the 10min video you watched and it Administrable on court.

biko, biko…. (victim’s voice)
you don finish….
cool down…,
please now… (victim’s voice)
its not fair…. (victim’s voice)
kill me…., you people should just kill me… (victim’s voice)
commot (take off)  your hand…,  (laughter from the gang)
you people should please nah…. (victim’s voice)
Are you enjoying it?…,
Jesus Christ, who do you think I am? I have my own car…,
I am doing my IT…,
No,no,no,no (victim’s voice at least 4 times)
Why you no go front……
Close your eyes….
Keep quiet…,
Who told you about me?
My hand, my hand……. (victim’s voice)
Do you know Zaki? (despoiler’s voice)
Wisdom….
Fine girl like you….
I wan show you something….
I b law student….pure law…, my 4th year….
Uchenna…(a call out to fellow despoiler)
You people should please nah…. (victim’s voice)
At least I have tried nah…,
Turn, turn, turn….(rapists to victim)
Una….una….
Please nah…… (victim’s voice)
Stay for ground….(despoiler to victim)
ABIA STAYE UNIVERSITY GANG violation SCANDAL
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Fokativ: 1:36pm On Sep 21, 2011
Governor Orji is not from Abia State
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by ReachRich(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2011
There are different versions of this story.Some say the victim was actually enjoying it and giving the rapists different styles while the transcript above shows a different thing.What do we believe?
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2011
Lol see them. I think say una sabi US method? Now wey person don tok as them dey do am for diaaaa, he don sharappppp. Lol NGO ko, koko master ni, c'mon sharapppp dia and go finish sec school. grin

seee his mouth like if it happened in the US, like say e don see plane. Hehehehehe, please do me a favour, die the next time you read my post. I don't effing kiaaaa, so gbo?
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2011
jennykadry:

Lol see them. I think say una sabi US method? Now wey person don tok as them dey do am for diaaaa, he don sharappppp. Lol NGO ko, koko master ni, c'mon sharapppp dia and go finish sec school. grin

seee his mouth like if it happened in the US, like say e don see plane. Hehehehehe, please do me a favour, die the next time you read my post. I don't effing kiaaaa, so gbo?

Lol, i no say u go come start your yeye fight for here.

E be like say u be JJC for US, because the thing dey shak you well well.

Why u come dey vex say peson dey talk about US, abi na your property?
undecided undecided undecided

I will reply your post anytime any-day , if you like go take a dive in Hudson River. grin grin grin
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 5:33pm On Sep 21, 2011
ReachRich:

There are different versions of this story.Some say the victim was actually enjoying it and giving the rapists different styles while the transcript above shows a different thing.What do we believe?

My Brother, their is no other version of that that story, i got that transcript from the popular 10mins video they are watching on those websites.

Some people are just SADIST and PERVERTS .
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by JamesDoe: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2011
This incident is such a metaphor for Nigeria.

A handful of men have violated 150m people.
There was a scuffle at the start when the citizens fought back but gave in after some serious genocidial beatings.
The violators have promised to drop the citizens in the promised land (Vision 2020/5000 megawatts etc)
The citizens are now on the floor being violated, LIVE
The citizens have lost the strength to shout and can now only "comply" to avoid soldiers beating them up.
Good people in Nigeria are watching an saying, why can't the victims stand up!

A damn shame!
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by hannydarl(f): 11:13pm On Sep 21, 2011
Even if she went to have ssex with one of them it does not justify her being rapped. We all have sisters and female friends who are sexually active with boyfriends or what ever title you want to call a man you are not married to. Does that mean they should be gang rapped? Its a crime they commited. The poor girl was trying to calm them and make her safe exit from the house.

She should have screamed cos i belive i heard neighbours voices sho should have created a scene. On the other hand we all react differently when in distress
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2011
Ode, Mr NGO my bakassi. See someone claiming to know how it is done in the Us, when better person correct am, e change tone of voice. Don't worry ehn, I am used to daft replies by men and please feel free to reply my thread, just take it easy with the cybercafe keyboard before you use ''annoyed'' destroy another person property. grin.

Next time, dont sit your azz down in an uncivilized country like Nigeria and claim to know how it's done in a civilized country just to grease your elbow. You sabi NADA
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by emmatok(m): 12:13am On Sep 22, 2011
jennykadry:

Ode, Mr NGO my bakassi. See someone claiming to know how it is done in the Us, when better person correct am, e change tone of voice. Don't worry ehn, I am used to daft replies by men and please feel free to reply my thread, just take it easy with the cybercafe keyboard before you use ''annoyed'' destroy another person property. grin.

Next time, dont sit your azz down in an uncivilized country like Nigeria and claim to know how it's done in a civilized country just to grease your elbow. You sabi NADA

Lol, i see you are now diverting the topic to from rape to US.

Na who import this one to come US in the first place, dumbos like you should be sent to CONGO.

When every-body is sympathizing with a violation victim, you busy saying the victim is enjoying violation(because she is not shouting)

Abegi Pronounce This As Fast As You Can

Eye, yam, stew, peed.
Re: The Boys In The Video Are Not ABSU Students - Governor Orji by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 22, 2011
STFU, you dumb backside of a loser. grin. See him wanking with his tiger battery dyck on my post. with your cheap an/a/l hole. People like you should be forced to finish high school before carrying that ya s/p/e/r/m and entering into places. A stooopid NGO worker that does not even know how to research crime investigations in other countries, and you call yourself wetin again? NAijaGongoOse abi na NAijaGlorifiedOde's a.k.a NGO grin. C'mon comot hiaaa with that ya smell smell private part wey never see 1 drop of water since the day you join ya NGO program. Awon oloshi, oya bite me, the girl enjoyed the violation. Take a shower and hug a transformer. I have dealt with your type in the past, your types na the ones wey just begin grow grey and pink pubic hair, with voice like OBj, calling themselves ''adults'' be@ause some scanty hairs don grow for dia un circumcised dyccksss. Do me a favour, shave off the hair in your pubic region and glue it to your eye brow and bia bia too. grin.

No worries u hiaaaa, na your type be the reason why People like me joined this forum, so that we go fit arrange your padded hole. Man lover, please go find a man that is willing to shove a fist up your Bottom and get the desired c/u/m you wish, you cannot get that from my posts. Keep trying you sex starved good for nothing piece of crap.  Kisses schatz and BTW I don't live in the US but unlike you, I don'tsurf the net for p/orn or to self-service with the violated victim video, I surf for better purposes. I guess you have a hard on that refused to come down after watching her video hence your trying to jerk off on my posts. Please sir, vaseline costs less than 50 naira, do yourself a favour,get a vaseline, rub it down and up the whole 1inch length of your banana shaped dyck and precipitate inside a bucket. My advise as a specialist, pls do it )8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Another Police Station In Ebonyi, Kill Policeman / CBN Benin City Was Not Attacked - Central Bank Of Nigeria / Robbery Suspect Awaiting Trial, Nabbed In Ondo After Snatching Policeman’s Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.