Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years (1482 Views)

How The Roman Empire Stopped Militancy In Israel 2000 Years Ago / Who Was "Jesus Ben Ananias" Similar To Jesus Christ 2000 Years Ago By Josephus / At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
At least you have guaranteed your entrance there, so your own is settled, gbam.
Thus, I am free to do my own begging and I am not using or borrowing begging from you, so don't bother about me.

i enter the life of the living all my life, while you are begging every sunday to keep being a LIVING DEAD person in bondage.
at least you have no shame in accepting the sorry miserable life that you are living in bondage with that invisible god of yours.

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

i enter the life of the living all my life, while you are begging every sunday to keep being a LIVING DEAD person in bondage.
at least you have no shame in accepting the sorry miserable life that you are living in bondage with that invisible god of yours.

Your screaming clearly shows the great pain and torment you live under exactly what was Written shall befall you devils on earth. So you are in hell already.

So scream on, the hell you live in is just the crawling baby hell that is playing with you, you have not seen the toddler version. grin
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
You are the one living in hell and bondage which is why you screaming misery, misery. It clearly shows the great pain and curse you live under, exactly as prophecied.

So scream on, the hell you live in is just the crawling baby hell that is playing with you, you have not seen the toddler version. grin

as usual xtians writing false rubbish online to feel better about their sorry lives...aint you the one who was quick to quote me, with your sorry life? aint you the one who was quick to try to force me to accept your sorry life narratives?

you are the one who is running to this thread and trying to force your garbage down people's throat instead of enjoying the "supposed" fantastic religious lifestyle you cherish. lol! you and your bastard god will suffer the same fate that you demons wish on innocent children of this world!
***i spit on your corpse, and spit on your yeye god's evil teachings***

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

as usual xtians writing false rubbish online to feel better about their sorry lives...aint you the one who was quick to quote me, with your sorry life? aint you the one who was quick to try to force me to accept your sorry life narratives?

you are the one who is running to this thread and trying to force your garbage down people's throat instead of enjoying the "supposed" fantastic religious lifestyle you cherish. lol! you and your bastard god will suffer the same fate that you demons wish on innocent children of this world!
***i spit on your corpse, and spit on your yeye god's evil teachings***

See devil who is trying to find succour through cursing from his his painfilled and cursed life, as prophecied thinking that if he shouts children are innocent he would feel better. cheesy

No you won't feel better devil, cheesy baby hell is still going to keep on biting and biting you until hell junior comes.

More pain and sorrows to you evils forever and ever. .
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
See devil who is trying to find succour through cursing from his his painfilled and cursed life, thinking that if he shouts children are innocent he would feel better. cheesy

No you won't feel better devil, cheesy baby hell is still going to keep on biting and biting you until hell junior comes.

you and bastard god wish the death of innocent children and i am the bad person here?!?! oh really?!?!?
as usual, the devil is a liar!

2 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

you and bastard god wish the death of innocent children and i am the bad person here?!?! oh really?!?!?
as usual, the devil is a liar!

It is settled that you are an evil person and it is very foreseeable that your children will and must be evil, for as you and Isreal and the world have shown, evil can not bear the good.

And since the world is like you, it is not inconceivable that millions of children are already not innocent.

And God has already Said He will Judge everything on that day of His Court, as we see even Abel is still waiting for justice from the murder Cain brought on him, thus, how much more everyone else.

So, right now, you are the evil person and should you have any children, then they are already evil, for a crocodile can not give birth to a lamb. Thus, without any doubt, you and your kind are the evils.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
It is settled that you are an evil person and it is very foreseeable that your children will and must be evil, for as you and Isreal and the world have shown, evil can not bear the good.

And since the world is like you, it is not inconceivable that millions of children are already not innocent.

And God has already Said He will Judge everything on that day of His Court, as we see even Abel is still waiting for justice from the murder Cain brought on him.

So, right now, you are the evil person and should you have any children, then they are already evil, for a crocodile can not give birth to a lamb. Thus, without any doubt, you and your kind are the evils.

yes in my world children are innocent, while in your yeye god's world they should die, abi! you demons and your demonic god should burn in hell the same way you wish death on innocent children.

2 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by TookDownYourMum: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2023
If people are hearing voices in their heads each time they pray to their sky wizard, then that's a serious sign that you should visit your local psychologist because clearly there's something mentally wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yes in my world children are innocent, while in your yeye god's world they should die, abi! you demons and your demonic god should burn in hell the same way you wish death on innocent children.

Then go to your world and do as you like, but for this world, God has Said, He would examine every case before giving His Judgement.

And everyone already knows that baby anacondas and cobras are not innocent and they must be killed together with their mothers and Fathers.

So, if you want to save the children, makes sure you and your kind castrate yourselves, papa and mama anaconda.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:21pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Then go to your world and do as you like, but for this world, God has Said, He would examine every case before giving His Judgement.
And everyone already knows that baby anacondas and cobras are not innocent and they must be killed together with their mothers and Fathers.
So, if you want to save the children, makes sure you and your kind castrate yourselves, papa and mama anaconda.

BWAAAAAAAH this is MY world, your world is the imaginary world (In your head) where your demonic invisible god in the sky rule upon you demons!

ahahahahaha now you are talking of baby animals while A) you clearly stated that your demonic god believes that innocent xtian babies deserve to die but most importantly, B) every single baby animals on this earth deserve to live. especially coming from a "supposed" god who created life on earth. so your yeye imaginary god "supposedly" creates anaconda to cobras life on earth but yet want all the baby anacondas/cobras dead?!?!?! BWAAAAAAAH!!!

you are a yeye demon serving a yeye demonic god who has no power on this earth... and who is only powerful in the yeye brain of you brainwashed sheeples!

3 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by LottiOk: 9:36pm On Apr 04, 2023
See finishing shocked cheesy grin guy don't waste ur breath on dat Yaba left reject. He only makes sense to himself & loves derailing threads with curses. grin cheesy grin cheesy ignore him, his rebuttals are so childish & weak without meaning.

Imagine a grown ass Man being proud 2 say dat his imaginary sky daddy creates little innocent enemies daily just to kill,judge,torment & punish for eternity. How those this make sense for f sake? shocked

Truly religion makes its adherents loose their humanity. Sad

MrBrownJay1:

BWAAAAAAAH this is MY world, your world is the imaginary world (In your head) where your demonic invisible god in the sky rule upon you demons!

ahahahahaha now you are talking of baby animals while A) you clearly stated that your demonic god believes that innocent xtian babies deserve to die but most importantly, B) every single baby animals on this earth deserve to live. especially coming from a "supposed" god who created life on earth. so your yeye imaginary god "supposedly" creates anaconda to cobras life on earth but yet want all the baby anacondas/cobras dead?!?!?! BWAAAAAAAH!!!

you are a yeye demon serving a yeye demonic god who has no power on this earth... and who is only powerful in the yeye brain of you brainwashed sheeples!

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

See how you show you are a thief in claiming what you did not create, exactly like a tenant's child trying to claim the ownership of the house he lives in? grin

Thus, you are a thieving anaconda trying to twist and throw in anything just to find something say. grin

E no work! grin

You are just a cursed devil who already knows that he is irredeemably marked for hell fire, which is why you are making all this noises as you await everlasting life of everlasting pain. grin
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2023
LottiOk:
See finishing shocked cheesy grin guy don't waste ur breath on dat Yaba left reject. He only makes sense to himself & loves derailing threads with curses. grin cheesy grin cheesy ignore him, his rebuttals are so childish & weak without meaning.
Imagine a grown ass Man being proud 2 say dat his imaginary sky daddy creates little innocent enemies daily just to kill,judge,torment & punish for eternity. How those this make sense for f sake? shocked

its sad that some sane adult will claim the evil nonsense that he claims... imagine a sane person saying that innocent children should die bla bla bla... now he shifts his statement and talk about baby cobras and baby anacondas, as if it isnt his "imaginary" god (that supposedly created ALL life on earth) that created cobras and anacondas. lol!

these yeye devil worshippers are tiring....

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
See how you show you are a thief in claiming what you did not create, exactly like a tenant's child trying to claim the ownership of the house he lives in? grin
Thus, you are a thieving anaconda trying to twist and throw in anything just to find something say. grin
E no work! grin
You are just a cursed devil who already knows that he is irredeemably marked for hell fire, which is why you are making all this noises as you await everlasting life of everlasting pain. grin

so your yeye god (not evolution) created baby cobras/anacondas and now that same yeye god of yours wants all the baby cobras and anacondas dead, abi?!??! BWAAAAAAAAAAH!

you are a servant of the devil, you are a devil worshipper!

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so your yeye god (not evolution) created baby cobras/anacondas and now that same yeye god of yours wants all the baby cobras and anacondas dead, abi?!??! BWAAAAAAAAAAH!

you are a servant of the devil, you are a devil worshipper!

grin Change of Post, devil! grin

Your twisting no work! grin

You yourself are the very proof of who a devil and a servant of devil is. grin

Besides, only devils and mad persons would wish and imagine that 2023 Camry will just evolve to the 2040 Camry by itself. grin
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

twisting bawo?! so when i show (with facts) your online hypocrite nonsense, i am twisting abi?!?!?
may you and your demonic god receive the same demonic fate you wish on innocent xtian babies (and/or baby cobras/anacondas)

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

twisting bawo?! so when i show (with facts) your online hypocrite nonsense, i am twisting abi?!?!?
may you and your demonic god receive the same demonic fate you wish on innocent xtian babies (and/or baby cobras/anacondas)

Your twisting is sky clear. Everything I said, is clearly stated here but because you need to bend it so that you can insult God, out of the pain of your miserable life, you twisted it. So hell fire swallow you and your seeds forever and ever.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Your twisting is sky clear. Everything I said, is clearly stated here but because you need to bend it so that you can insult God, out of the pain of your miserable life, you twisted it. So hell fire swallow you and your seeds forever and ever.

you DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!!! here below we can clearly follow what you have been saying all along.
i asked...

MrBrownJay1:
but of course... now since he answers your prayers, why dont you pray today that there are NO MORE POVERTY/SUFFERING/INNOCENT PEOPLE DYING in Nigeria... and see how that works for you. lol!

you replied...

Dtruthspeaker:
Never!
People should always harvest whatever they have planted.

so i asked again...

MrBrownJay1:
are you saying that INNOCENT XTIANS dying at the end of criminals/ritualist/kidnappers etc is their fault, thus why your god wont help them?
are you saying that INNOCENT XTIANS dying from illnesses/natural disasters etc is their fault , thus why your god wont help them?
are you saying that INNOCENT XTIANS dying of hunger/poverty/diseases etc is their faults, thus why your god wont help?

and you confirmed again...

Dtruthspeaker:
You are cannot know who is innocent and who is not, so leave that matter.

..thus clearly saying that YOUR OWN DEMONIC GOD believes that some innocent new born children are either A) not innocent and therefore they B) deserve to die of the above i mentionned.

DEVIL WORSHIPPERS!!!! MAY YOU AND YOUR EVIL GOD PERISH THE SAME FATE YOU WISH ON THESE INNOCENT CHILDREN!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Fully filled such that I have time to face devils like you on nairaland, Cursed bastard. You shall surely die painfully and most miserably and your family and community will rejoice that you died.
Amen cheesy
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 10:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Fully filled such that I have time to face devils like you on nairaland, Cursed bastard. You shall surely die painfully and most miserably and your family and community will rejoice that you died.
Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
AllenforGOD:
mehn your brain is lost!
how did it got lost?
it got lost due to taking weed whilst in the womb smiley
Well, you don't know there are Christians that kill for their faith? Seriously?
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

How many times have we said I curse you and your generations unborn? (Sins of the Father visited upon his children).

As I said, you cannot know who is innocent and who is not, so leave that matter.

So even if the child is innocent of the crime, its okay for him or her to suffer it? Did you read the part of your Bible where Jesus abhorred visiting the sins of the fathers on their children?

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 11:02pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

But you won't complain when they murder us!

That is why I pray that God comes to kill all you evil things so that we can leave in peace.

And even if Christians did not do anything but stay silent, you never would have been a Christian. You are too evil to change, so you can't be one.
Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 1:04am On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And God has already Said He will Judge everything on that day of His Court, as we see even Abel is still waiting for justice from the murder Cain brought on him, thus, how much more everyone else.

Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 1:07am On Apr 05, 2023
LottiOk:

He said he's a lawyer. If in truth, he truly is, then I'm afraid that profession has gone to the dogs. The guy is a plain cretard

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 1:08am On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

E no work! grin

Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 1:09am On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Besides, only devils and mad persons would wish and imagine that 2023 Camry will just evolve to the 2040 Camry by itself. grin
Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Change of post!
We're talking about creationism vs evolution
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 1:12am On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Lawag3
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 10:56am On Apr 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Change of post!
We're talking about creationism vs evolution

See your snaky silly self saying "We" as if me and you are the we.

The whom it concerned knew we were talking about a snake in the house and because he could not counter, decided to change post.

So, as usual, you are talking rubbish.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

So even if the child is innocent of the crime, its okay for him or her to suffer it? Did you read the part of your Bible where Jesus abhorred visiting the sins of the fathers on their children?

It is a Judge who has heard the whole case who can validly declare who is innocent and who is not. So, no road!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
..thus clearly saying that YOUR OWN DEMONIC GOD believes that some innocent new born children are either A) not innocent and therefore they B) deserve to die of the above i mentionned.

See how stupid you are?. Even you devils cry the most, to be judged first before bei killed, yet you despise the place of Judgement. grin

How evil makes demons very stupid! grin

YOU AND YOUR EVIL SEEDS AND ALL WHO YOU HAVE CONTAMINATED SHALL LIVE IN THE TORMENTS OF THE ETERNAL FIRE FOREVER AND EVER!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cognitive Dissonance!church "apoints" First Openly Muslim Priest! / The Power Of Deathbed Confession / Bank Discriminates Against RCCG/Nigerians In New York?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.