Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years (1480 Views)

How The Roman Empire Stopped Militancy In Israel 2000 Years Ago / Who Was "Jesus Ben Ananias" Similar To Jesus Christ 2000 Years Ago By Josephus / At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2023
LottiOk:
See finishing shocked cheesy grin guy don't waste ur breath on dat Yaba left reject...

You who your family members called "mad man" is speaking. You are the very explanation of madman.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
See how stupid you are?. Even you devils cry the most, to be judged first before bei killed, yet you despise the place of Judgement. grin
How evil makes demons very stupid! grin
YOU AND YOUR EVIL SEEDS AND ALL WHO YOU HAVE CONTAMINATED SHALL LIVE IN THE TORMENTS OF THE ETERNAL FIRE FOREVER AND EVER!

so you and your demonic god want the death of innocent babies, but yet i am the bad person here?! YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!!!
***spit on your evil corpse and you evil god's corpse***

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so you and your demonic god want the death of innocent babies, but yet i am the bad person here?! YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!!!

grin Your evilness is already splattered all over the place, so it is easy to see that any Just Judge will call you the-evil and will sentence you to Life in eternal Fire Forever, both you and your vulture rejected carcass.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
grin Your evilness is already splattered all over the place, so it is easy to see that any Just Judge will call you the-evil and will sentence you to Life in eternal Fire Forever, both you and your vulture rejected carcass.

no "just judge" would believe that INNOCENT NEWBORN BABIES should die, like the evil god you worship!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

no "just judge" would believe that INNOCENT NEWBORN BABIES should die, like the evil god you worship!

Devil, Every just judge hears a case first to determine who is innocent or not.

Like you will not ask for the death penalty for the death of the baby your wife and her boss when you find out that the bastard is from the sperm of her boss. Hell Fire meat!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Devil, Every just judge hears a case first to determine who is innocent or not.

Like you will not ask for the death penalty for the death of the baby your wife and her boss when you find out that the bastard is from the sperm of her boss. Hell Fire meat!

YOU DEVIL!!!!! in my world, newborn babies are INNOCENT and there is no need to determine anything.
although your holy book looks down on bastard children, i highly doubt it calls for the death of any bastard child....but i guess you and your evil god have a different demonic holybook in which bastard children should be killed, abi?!?!?

YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!!!!

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

YOU DEVIL!!!!! in my world, newborn babies are INNOCENT and there is no need to determine anything.
although your holy book looks down on bastard children, i highly doubt it calls for the death of any bastard child....but i guess you and your evil god have a different demonic holybook in which bastard children should be killed, abi?!?!?

YOU DEVIL WORSHIPPER!!!!!

Like you devil will not stab both your adulterous wife, her lover and the bastard children if given the chance, hell fire food and vulture dodging carcass!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Like you devil will not stab both your adulterous wife, her lover and the bastard children if given the chance. Hell Fire burning meat.

stop wrongly assuming ARRANT EVIL XTIAN NONSENSE!!!!!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

stop wrongly assuming ARRANT EVIL XTIAN NONSENSE!!!!!

I"ll bet anyone $1000 that you evil would certainly stab and burn them all!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by LottiOk: 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

You who your family members called "mad man" is speaking. You are the very explanation of madman.

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by LottiOk: 9:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
cheesy grin cheesy grin wink grin cheesy

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
I"ll bet anyone $1000 that you evil would certainly stab and burn them all!

do not compare me with your evil god!

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by LottiOk: 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2023
How can 1 b happy worshipping a king who hates his own kids. Only religion can make 1 to be so senseless.

Tufiakwa!!!

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:58am On Apr 06, 2023
LottiOk:

How can 1 b happy worshipping a king who hates his own kids. Only religion can make 1 to be so senseless. Tufiakwa!!!

Well hell simply means Grave! smiley
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by LottiOk: 11:40am On Apr 06, 2023
Whatever!!! all I know is I can never worship a god who creates death,grave,hades, hell

MaxInDHouse:

Well hell simply means Grave! smiley

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2023
LottiOk:

Whatever!!! all I know is I can never worship a god who creates death,grave,hades, hell

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm very funny!

Death is the result of self-destruction.
Grave, hades and Hell means the condition of the dead.
Worship means doing the will of someone, but you can't do the will of another person if you don't know the benefits thereof.
That's what most of you don't understand in the case of WORSHIP! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is She the Will of God for Me? What Really Is The Will of God? / December 21 2012 The End Of The World . . . . . . . . . R They God? / Nudity In The House Of God, I Can’t Believe This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.