Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years (1478 Views)

How The Roman Empire Stopped Militancy In Israel 2000 Years Ago / Who Was "Jesus Ben Ananias" Similar To Jesus Christ 2000 Years Ago By Josephus / At What Age Did You Realise Religion And Superstition Factually Helps No One? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 9:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

but of course... now since he answers your prayers, why dont you pray today that there are NO MORE POVERTY/SUFFERING/INNOCENT PEOPLE DYING in Nigeria... and see how that works for you. lol!

Never!
People should always harvest whatever they have planted.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Horus(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
MrPresident1:

I do not hate black people. You only need to understand the mindset of the people who named you BLACK and understand why they named you BLACK and what BLACK means when it is broken down, what being BLACK means to the people who named you BLACK

If you do not know, it means DEAD. Spiritually and mentally DEAD.

I guess you are a BLACK person. So you might not understand these things, you and the fool who liked your comment.

You are contradicting yourself because You are the first person who used the word Black in this thread (Look at all the previous post)
Why did you use the word Black when I opened the thread without using the word Black?

Ancient Egyptians referred to themselves as "Black" people or kmt. The word, kmt (in today"s written form"Kemet, Kemit, Khemit, Kamit, or Khamit) in the Ancient Egyptian language is translated to mean "black," "land of the blacks," or "the black land." Khem (also, Chem) is the Ancient Egyptian word for black. They named themselves BLACK.

MrPresident1:
There is no greatness in Africa. It is the land of BLACK people. The land of the dead, spiritually and mentally dead; the valley of dry bones

You just said in a previous post that "There is no greatness in Africa". Is this what you believe?
If yes, then you need to study seriously the history of that continent
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
Never!
People should always harvest whatever they have planted.

are you saying that INNOCENT XTIANS dying at the end of criminals/ritualist/kidnappers etc is their fault, thus why your god wont help them?
are you saying that INNOCENT XTIANS dying from illnesses/natural disasters etc is their fault , thus why your god wont help them?
are you saying that INNOCENT XTIANS dying of hunger/poverty/diseases etc is their faults, thus why your god wont help?

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by jaephoenix(m): 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

That is where you are wrong, He answered me and I am already full filled.
Yeah, fully filled with frustration, so much that you vent it on Nairalanders cheesy

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrPresident1: 12:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Horus:

You are contradicting yourself because You are the first person who used the word Black in this thread (Look at all the previous post)
Why did you use the word Black when I opened the thread without using the word Black?

Ancient Egyptians referred to themselves as "Black" people or kmt. The word, kmt (in today"s written form"Kemet, Kemit, Khemit, Kamit, or Khamit) in the Ancient Egyptian language is translated to mean "black," "land of the blacks," or "the black land." Khem (also, Chem) is the Ancient Egyptian word for black. They named themselves BLACK.

You just said in a previous post that "There is no greatness in Africa". Is this what you believe?
If yes, then you need to study seriously the history of that continent

BLACK does not have a positive connotation in any language and the Egyptians did not call themselves BLACK because of their soil, BLACK is in reference to the state of their minds. After Pharaoh and his hosts perished in the red sea, Egypt never recovered hence they devolved or became BLACK. They named themselves BLACK when they lost the crown of Pharaoh and they have not recovered till today.

African is the land of the mentally dead! Christ the firstfruits!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Yeah, fully filled with frustration, so much that you vent it on Nairalanders cheesy

Fully filled such that I have time to face devils like you on nairaland, Cursed bastard. You shall surely die painfully and most miserably and your family and community will rejoice that you died.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by AllenforGOD(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Christians are like Muslims. Filled with hate. Glad I'm not like you lot
mehn your brain is lost!
how did it got lost?
it got lost due to taking weed whilst in the womb smiley
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

are you saying that INNOCENT XTIANS dying at the end of criminals/ritualist/kidnappers etc is their fault, thus why your god wont help them?..

You are cannot know who is innocent and who is not, so leave that matter.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
You are cannot know who is innocent and who is not, so leave that matter.

- so newborn children born with DEFORMED BODIES etc are not innocent abi?
- so newborn babies born with deadly illnesses are not innocent abi?
- so newborn babies sacrified for rituals are not innocent, abi?

the more i listen to you xtians people, the less you guys make any sense whatsoever... but more importantly, if what you wrote above was anywhere near true then why still ask these same people to go to church and PRAY and GIVE MONEY if anyone who isnt innocent isnt deemed worthy by your god?! what about repentance by the way?

2 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 6:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

so newborn children born with DEFORMED BODIES etc are not innocent abi?...

How many times have we said I curse you and your generations unborn? (Sins of the Father visited upon his children).

As I said, you cannot know who is innocent and who is not, so leave that matter.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:39pm On Apr 03, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
How many times have we said I curse you and your generations unborn? (Sins of the Father visited upon his children).

As I said, you cannot know who is innocent and who is not, so leave that matter.

... and i curse you and your bastard god in return, for the sake of all the innocent children.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Horus(m): 10:35pm On Apr 03, 2023
MrPresident1:

BLACK does not have a positive connotation in any language and the Egyptians did not call themselves BLACK because of their soil, BLACK is in reference to the state of their minds. After Pharaoh and his hosts perished in the red sea, Egypt never recovered hence they devolved or became BLACK. They named themselves BLACK when they lost the crown of Pharaoh and they have not recovered till today.

African is the land of the mentally dead! Christ the firstfruits!

Absolute crap and your Jesus is pissed on

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Horus:

Absolute crap and your Jesus is pissed on

I told you you might not understand seeing you're a blackman
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by bobestman(m): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2023
You have a good point but your pic will offend christians. The guy on that cross was truly a black man but the creators of christendom changed it to white. He was lynched on a tree not a cross. Your ancestor at the begining were the sons of God. They were the ones who wrote the scriptures and still have the original today. The christian bible was copied from it. The bible is their story book. They erred when they left their creator and start worshipping creations. Their God then allowed their enemies to bring back their book they rejected in snake tongues. They were forced to buy and read it. God allowed it cos he knew they will wake up one day. They will see their stories told wrongly in a book. They will get angry and cry to their God. He will restore them. Salvation is of the hebrews. The truth will come from them when the time of the genties is fulfilled. Isaiah 11:11-12 is your code. They must be restored before the world will hear the truth. Christians only know half truth and they are ignorant
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by bobestman(m): 12:35am On Apr 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

I taught you are the only sane christian here but what you wrote about blacks made me change my mind. Blacks are the origin of all races. The sons/suns of God. The land flowing with milk and honey that all nations steal from and stil can't finish. It is the land of the biblical eden. The land of the 4 rivers of genesis 2. The land shadowed/covered with wings/palm trees and the rivers divide - isaiah 18. They are the ppl sitting in darkness awaiting a light that will illuminate them and make them rise again. Ask your ancestors for forgiveness for insulting them.

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrPresident1: 12:45am On Apr 04, 2023
bobestman:
I taught he was the only sane christian here but what he wrote about blacks made me change my mind. Blacks are the origin of all races. The sons/suns of God. The land flowing with milk and honey that all nations steal from and stil can't finish. It is the land of the biblical eden. The land of the 4 rivers of genesis 2. The land shadowed/covered with wings/palm trees and the rivers divide - isaiah 18. They are the ppl sitting in darkness awaiting a light that will illuminate them and make them rise again. The dude is a fat clown. He should ask his ancestors for forgiveness for insulting them

What is your fixation on BLACK? When they built the world they were not BLACK. They built everything they built when they were not mentally or spiritually devolved. Can they build anything today? Can they build Ajaokuta? Why is it that the bottom rung of every socio economic and political indices in the world is occupied by BLACK people? What BLACK nation is prospering and not a bastion of superstition and backward religion? When they were the sun, they were not BLACK.

Stop this nonsense.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by bobestman(m): 1:18am On Apr 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

What is your fixation on BLACK? When they built the world they were not BLACK. They built everything they built when they were not mentally or spiritually devolved. Can they build anything today? Can they build Ajaokuta? Why is it that the bottom rung of every socio economic and political indices in the world is occupied by BLACK people? What BLACK nation is prospering and not a bastion of superstition and backward religion? When they were the sun, they were not BLACK.

Stop this nonsense.
I agree with your point about the meaning of black but what is our colour before we became black? That is what we have become cos of ignorance and sin. In your bible they use black to represent us. Our land was negroland. They even call us nigga. That darkness is about to leave the land. Our light will soon shine and we will rise again. Am fixated about it cos we once the head and will soon reclaim it. The messiah, the christ is a black man
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Horus(m): 3:30am On Apr 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

You are the one who is labelling me as a blackman, it is your own claim
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57am On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

... and i curse you and your bastard god in return, for the sake of all the innocent children.

And I say back to you a thousand times, even unto every member of your family and their generations and their children unborn.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by cezarman(m): 9:28am On Apr 04, 2023
AllenforGOD:
undecided mehn your madness was derived from pharoah!
seems you mistook hard weed for another.
your life is finished and tartered and shattered simultaneously,the pic shows your stupidity can't be cured even for attempts looking for.how on earth would your mother give birth to a half breeded penguin and goose like you?i'm certain you are DISOWNED,and you inherit an ancestral curse!.

If they leave people like you to act freely, you'd probably murder someone for talking about your religion and god.

Ain't you supposed to preach and pray for him to give his life to your god?
Hmmm... Coming across someone like you alone will make me run from Jesus without thinking twice.

Christian man, If there's so much hatred and bile in a follower like you, I can only imagine the level of hatred, anger and wickedness in the one you follow sad

2 Likes

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 04, 2023
orisa37:
MANIPULATED FOR 2000 YEARS, YOU MUST BE DEAF AND DUMB. YOU CAN NEVER KNOW JESUS AGAIN. YOU ARE A BLOODY ATHEIST.

Nah you be Jesus PA?
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by bobestman(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2023
jaephoenix:

dude is the worst between koboj and maximus. Always threatening cursing and want to fight for God. His ignorance is glaring to all. We will report him to CAN. They need to take him to the mountain for serious deliverance

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
And I say back to you a thousand times, even unto every member of your family and their generations and their children unborn.

and i say, may anyone you care for in this life suffer til eternity, and the children of their children suffer the same evil fate that you wish upon the innocent children of this world. nothing you devils touch in this world should ever succeed....and you and your evil god should continue failing in your miserable lives.
***spit on your evil corpse***
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by AllenforGOD(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2023
cezarman:

If they leave people like you to act freely, you'd probably murder someone for talking about your religion and god.

Hmmm... Coming across someone like you alone will make me run from Jesus without thinking twice.

Christian man, If there's so much hatred and bile in a follower like you, I can only imagine the level of hatred, anger and wickedness in the one you follow sad
there's no cruelty in God,it's only what humans exhibit and nothingless.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MindHacker9009(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2023
cezarman:

What else do you expect for the followers of a religion that is based on some women going inside a tomb on the third day with anointing oil.

True Torah of the Old Testament is the only true religion of God and not this new one created by the Roman empire after they conquered and occupied Israel about 2000 years ago.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

and i say, may anyone you care for in this life suffer til eternity, and the children of their children suffer the same evil fate that you wish upon the innocent children of this world. nothing you devils touch in this world should ever succeed....and you and your evil god should continue failing in your miserable lives.
***spit on your evil corpse***

And I say, the same to you a thousand times such that even animals and vultures will shout "tufiakwa-abomination" as they dodge your carcass.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:40pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
And I say, the same to you a thousand times such that even animals and vultures will shout "tufiakwa-abomination" as they dodge your carcass.

***i spit on your evil corpse and that of your evil god***
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:42pm On Apr 04, 2023
cezarman:

If they leave people like you to act freely, you'd probably murder someone for talking about your religion and god. ..(

But you won't complain when they murder us!

That is why I pray that God comes to kill all you evil things so that we can leave in peace.

And even if Christians did not do anything but stay silent, you never would have been a Christian. You are too evil to change, so you can't be one.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

***i spit on your evil corpse and that of your evil god***

You can't! You are already dead and screaming in everlasting Fire!
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 04, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:
You can't! You are already dead and screaming in everlasting Fire!

yet you are the one going to beg your invisible god every sunday to be saved....in the pit of hell life you are living. you and your demon god should suffer the same fate you wish on innocent children...may your own children get to suffer the same fate your bastard god wishes on innocent children!

1 Like

Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 7:56pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yet you are the one going to beg your invisible god every sunday to be saved....!

At least you have guaranteed your entrance there, so your own is settled, gbam.

Thus, I am free to do my own begging and I am not using or borrowing begging from you, so don't bother about me.
Re: When You Realise You Have Been Manipulated For 2000 Years by Dtruthspeaker: 8:01pm On Apr 04, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

yet you are the one going to beg your invisible god every sunday to be saved....!
.in the pit of hell life you are living. you and your demon god should suffer the same fate you wish on innocent children...may your own children get to suffer the same fate your bastard god wishes on innocent children!

At least you have guaranteed your entrance there, so your own is settled, gbam.

Thus, I am free to do my own begging and I am not using or borrowing begging from you, so don't bother about me.

And obviously you are living in hell already even while you are alive on earth, hence your screaming and why you think I am like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are Humans Spirit? / American Teenager Cries Blood. Doctors Baffled. Could It Be Demonic? / The Photo Of A Dog Praying With A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.