Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public (8860 Views)

Please What Is The Difference Between CUM And WET In Women? / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him / How To Make Your Girl H0rny and sexua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by kingvicking(m): 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Hello Guys,

So we decided to carry out a cucumber prank (Fake d**k prank) and a particular get fell totally for it, her facial reactions are simply priceless, she ended up caressing her delicate areas in public.

Watch the funny video and drop a comment.
I am sure this will make you laugh. Don't forget to give a thumbs up if you like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2khYs_rBFI

3 Likes

Re: Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by Shapeaso: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy funny peeps!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by nifemi25(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2022
Love this babe. She is not even pretending...her reaction shows she like something huge.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by kingvicking(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2022
Kindly like and subscribe to the YouTube channel,to help my channel grow,
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by BBBricks: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2022
Many women are sex starved but they are afraid to say it so men won't be calling them pro.stitutes

1 Like

Re: Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2022
angry, She wants to be cucumberised.

1 Like

Re: Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by kingvicking(m): 1:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ninejaywon:
angry, She wants to be cucumberised.

indeed, love the sound of that
Re: Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
kingvicking:

indeed, love the sound of that

She for don drip taya. grin
Re: Girl Fell For Cucumber Prank, she got H0rny And Wet In Public by kingvicking(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ninejaywon:

She for don drip taya. grin

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Does A Person's Post On NL Shows His Real Person? / What Is So Special About Igbo Girls?? / E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.