Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi (30096 Views)

Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' / APC Propaganda Can't Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate-Obi Responds To Viral Audio / APC Propaganda Destroyed Nigeria's Economy, Caused Recession - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by raskymonojendor: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kenneth and Oyedepo (Oyedepo didn't deny it) have both confirmed the audio. This man is not only a bigot but is also a narcissist liar. A leopard can't change it's spots. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by CaptainFM1: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
APC losing it!
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by idealogical: 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy, Koburu daddy...

You failed woefully, you were rejected by Nigerians and pushed down not to the 2nd spot, but all the way to the bottom and you are claiming a mandate? Who dash you mandate.

This man acts as if he's a sociopath and a psychopath or he's just both.

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by kaffybabz(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bigot!
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Shokoloko(f): 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
The question is IF THIS AUDIO WAS REAL WHY DID APC NOT USE IT BEFORE ELECTIONS AND DURING CAMPAIGNS?

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Stone03: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Weak rebuttal. Kenneth Okonkwo already confirmed the authenticity of the Audio. Diran Onifade is late.

Every human who keenly follows politics in Nigeria's climate knows deep in their heart that Peter Obi's mission was inspired:

Firstly, by his Igbo ethnicity that has failed to produce a Nigerian leader in more than half of a century

and

secondly, by his religious politics that he used to cause a lengthy division between Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra.

Just as he stated in the conversation, for Peter Obi the election was a "religious war".

For the umpteenth time, explain how Nasarawa wants good governance yet Niger , Kogi and Kwara States that are close to Nasarawa State geographically do not want good governance?

Study the Local Government Areas Peter Obi landed for campaigns in the North. Thereafter, study the map result of the February 25th 2023 elections and deny that Peter Obi's votes did not come because he was Igbo first of all and then a Christian.

Clerics like Paul Enenche who should be chilling at DSS' dungeon for incitement made a fool of themselves.
Enoch Adeboye was insulted and bullied by children young enough to be his great-grandchildren because of his neutrality. Shout-out to my designer Pastor, Paul Adefarasin- history will write your name in gold!

They sang "Yourba Muslims" and "Northern Christians" every night and day with the hope of creating eternal enmity between siblings of the same womb. I specifically give a shout out to Yoruba Christians and South South Christians who did not completely fall for the sham. As for our mandate, we will defend it with our blood.

I'm not denying that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso didn't get most votes in the North because they are Muslims. I'm only reiterating that the 2023 elections had nothing to do with competence and Peter Obi is another random mediocre Nigerian politician who utilized religion and ethnicity at the February polls.

What is wrong if he did that? explain to me
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Poll23: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Which mandate this one will claim ? "religious war" mandate i guess..Continue very soon you'll be arrested

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by raskymonojendor: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Christistruth03:
Peter Obi that couldn't produce just 2 Governors in all of Nigeria didn't Win

Tinubu and APC produced 22 Governors
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by SpartaOfLagos: 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nice one
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Martartins(m): 5:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
I never see any country like Nigeria I swear. Somebody than ran on muslim-muslim ticket is accusing someone that ran on a balanced ticket for stroking religious sentiments.

Someone who has openly said do not vote me because of my tribe or religion, is been accused of trying to form an interim government and working with a religious sect. When the person that supposedly won was inciting taking power by force and by any means necessary.

BATIST are the most gullible supporters on planet earth!

1 Like

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by eroticecstasy: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Peter Obi is simply using Ipob playbook.

Deny Deny deny

Play victim, play victim.

Obi and his zombies followers are losers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by treatise: 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
DesChyko:
…says fake audio conversation with Oyedepo product of party’s endless forgeries

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/apcs-propaganda-machine-cant-stop-our-mandate-purist-obi/

Recall that Festus Keyamo assured Nigerians his party will unleash streams of propaganda if that's what it takes to protect Asiwaju's mandate. See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0NPolC76Dk
Where is Tinubu?
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by kmonaolapo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Christistruth03:
Peter Obi that couldn't produce just 2 Governors in all of Nigeria didn't Win

Tinubu and APC produced 22 Governors

1 Like

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by coputa(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Otulented:

I heard he won't be coming back to 9ja again
History is about to repeat itself in Nigeria.What happened during Yar'adua/Jonathan era is about to play again.Power is going back to the north again.
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Myself2(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Which mandate? You want to jump from number 3 to number 1 ? Atiku never talk of mandate, na Obi wey no even come second ? Abeggi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Shikena(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
DJ Yes Daddy on the beat! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Uchedizzy(f): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Who dash you mandate? One single shame no dey Obi eyes at all!!!
pls can you tell me one thing your are gaining from supporting APC , why are you always like this

1 Like

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Stone03: 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Calling a cleric to mobilize vote for you, and being caught in vote buying, which one is more considered electoral offence

2 Likes

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by kpompey: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
aariwa:
My president .APC go die with Tinubu and his swines

If anyone dies, it is the man who declare election as religion war. Tinubu will live and rule Nigeria for the better by the grace of God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by arantess: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Weak rebuttal. Kenneth Okonkwo already confirmed the authenticity of the Audio. Diran Onifade is late.

Every human who keenly follows politics in Nigeria's climate knows deep in their heart that Peter Obi's mission was inspired:

Firstly, by his Igbo ethnicity that has failed to produce a Nigerian leader in more than half of a century

and

secondly, by his religious politics that he used to cause a lengthy division between Catholics and Anglicans in Anambra.

Just as he stated in the conversation, for Peter Obi the election was a "religious war".

For the umpteenth time, explain how Nasarawa wants good governance yet Niger , Kogi and Kwara States that are close to Nasarawa State geographically do not want good governance?

Study the Local Government Areas Peter Obi landed for campaigns in the North. Thereafter, study the map result of the February 25th 2023 elections and deny that Peter Obi's votes did not come because he was Igbo first of all and then a Christian.

Clerics like Paul Enenche who should be chilling at DSS' dungeon for incitement made a fool of themselves.
Enoch Adeboye was insulted and bullied by children young enough to be his great-grandchildren because of his neutrality. Shout-out to my designer Pastor, Paul Adefarasin- history will write your name in gold!

They sang "Yourba Muslims" and "Northern Christians" every night and day with the hope of creating eternal enmity between siblings of the same womb. I specifically give a shout out to Yoruba Christians and South South Christians who did not completely fall for the sham. As for our mandate, we will defend it with our blood.

I'm not denying that Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso didn't get most votes in the North because they are Muslims. I'm only reiterating that the 2023 elections had nothing to do with competence and Peter Obi is another random mediocre Nigerian politician who utilized religion and ethnicity at the February polls.
Quit rambling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Killermamba: 5:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

and

Yet APC was the only party that ran a single faith ticket. they employed fake bishop.

Ask yourself who is the bigot among them,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Peachy14: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
That's from the man after God's heart for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by johnjose68: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
DesChyko:
…says fake audio conversation with Oyedepo product of party’s endless forgeries

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/apcs-propaganda-machine-cant-stop-our-mandate-purist-obi/

Recall that Festus Keyamo assured Nigerians his party will unleash streams of propaganda if that's what it takes to protect Asiwaju's mandate. See video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0NPolC76Dk

Okay daddy grin grin grin
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by kpompey: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Shikena:
DJ Yes Daddy on the beat! grin
The music will be nice, Yes daddy, thank you daddy by liar, hypocrite, and propagandist Peter Gregory Obi.

1 Like

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by ProphetM0hammad: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Yes daddy
It's a religion war
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Chrismania100: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
What do you expect when you have a seun a tribalistic owner who always likes to push anti igbo propaganda here all the time
quote author=Massiveglory post=122235114]Fake news sails in nairaland like agege bread and butter. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by spiralwedge(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Does Obi not have advisers?
Why is he k!lling his political future like this? This is what Atiku could be doing since he has no more chance after this year. But a younger Obi threw all cautions to the wind as if this is his last chance. Na wa o. Even saying you are re-claiming your mandate from 3rd position to 1st is shooting yourself in the foot. Because what kind of leader will this be?

Inciting, lieing and manipulating everywhere that will come to haunt him. He has no future chance with all of these. Better credible people will emerge in the next 4 -8 years.
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by BJanta: 5:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
shuttox:
Sure
Let's be focused
APC has been struggling to distract us
But we are smarter

By the way where is Tinubu?

Slow thinkers. After you'd admitted the veracity of the video. Even the Bishop didn't deny it. He was just only definitely himself. You Ibos always think that other people are using your dead brains to think.
Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by orisa37: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
YOU DON'T HAVE ANY MANDATE TO CLAIM. YOU ARE JUST ON A TREASONABLE TRIP TO JAIL.

1 Like

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Stone03: 5:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Martartins:
I never see any country like Nigeria I swear. Somebody than ran on muslim-muslim ticket is accusing someone that ran on a balanced ticket for stroking religious sentiments.

Someone who has openly said do not vote me because of my tribe or religion, is been accused of trying to form an interim government and working with a religious sect. When the person that supposedly won was inciting taking power by force and by any means necessary.

BATIST are the most gullible supporters on planet earth!

My brother, hit it again. The idiots are so deluded to their own hurt. Their principal, Tinubu was caught on vote buying, MC Oluomo and Sanwolu were inciting tribalism and violence in Lagos, these idiots kept mute. Even if Obi sought for votes from Oyedepo, is it more criminal than vote buying and all other electoral misdemeanours committed by Tinubu? Or is there anyone with the exclusive rights to offence?

1 Like

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by Massiveglory: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Pristine664:

Rest please.

Obi really fall hand.
Shame unto you. That is reason why your leaders are ropping you in poverty and emptiness, using your Destiny for crumbs. Dem don use your number six .

Nothing can stop us. Nothing will stop PODATTI.

1 Like

Re: APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi by OgaSeun: 5:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
PointB:
If Muslim-Muslim ticket is not the first shot in this religious war, then I don't know what it is then.

Cos from every indication, Muslim Muslim ticket is an assault on Nigeria's secularity. The Muslims fired the first shot here, and we need to be bold to state the correct narrative.

Peter Obi is coming...

Politics is a game of numbers. The muslims are more in the north. Islam is minority in the south.. Christianity is minority in the north. A minority that picks another minority as running mate won't work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Personalities Who Inspired The Nation This Year, By Dr. Godwin Maduka / Ned Nwoko Covers Attention Magazine (Photo) / Fayose, Fayemi Meet Again (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.