Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' (19922 Views)

APC’s Propaganda Machine Can’t Stop Us From Reclaiming Mandate – Obi / Sunday Igboho Is A Hero – Reno Omokri Says As Yoruba Nation Rally Holds In Lagos / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by nlfpmod: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno Omokri @renoomokri:

Chicago State University: Why AriseTV Is a Propaganda Machine, Not a News Media

On the issue of whether or not Bola Tinubu was admitted, attended, and graduated from Chicago State University and whether or not Chicago State University denied his records on the strength of a subpoena, the truth is that @ARISEtv lied. And rather than correct their lie, they kept perpetuating it as recently as two days ago, and in so doing, they were digging their own grave by perpetuating their lie.

I have all the facts of this matter because I went to Chicago State University. I did not rely on gossip from online media tainted by their support for Peter Obi. I was also in direct contact with the litigant in the current case, so I knew, sometimes before others, what was happening in court, and I spoke directly to Vanguard Newspapers, who AriseTV wrongly credited with being the source of their lie.

At no time did Chicago State University ever deny Bola Ahmed Tinubu or his certificate or assert that his certificate is fake. That was a lie perpetuated by AriseTV. And it was not fed by any act of genuine journalism. It was fed by the Napoleon Small Man Inferiority Complex of a short and very vindictive On Air Personality named Rufai Oseni, @ruffydfire, who is sponsored by @PeterObi, and who threatened to kill me in a taped conversation with my brother after I exposed him as a liar.

The lie is sustained by the owner of AriseTV, who is labouring under the false impression that his controversy fuels the ratings and viewership of his station.

I do not support Bola Tinubu. However, Bola Tinubu was admitted, attended, and graduated from Chicago State University. Contrary to what AriseTV reported, there was never a time that Chicago State University denied or refused to accept that.

And there was never a time anybody, including a lawyer named Mike Enahoro-Ebah, subpoenaed Chicago State University for their records on Bola Tinubu, and Chicago State University denied Bola Tinubu or his degree certificate.

What Chicago State University said is that they confirm that Bola Tinubu was admitted, attended, and graduated from their institution and that that Bola Tinubu is the same male human being who is now the President of Nigeria, but that they could not divulge anymore to anyone except Bola Tinubu gives his consent, or a court gives them an order.

They further affirmed in an affidavit that the current degree certificate, which Bola Tinubu tendered to the Independent National Electoral Commission, cannot be authenticated by them, because that certificate is a ceremonial replacement certificate, which is very common in America.

Nigerians may recall that on Friday, June 24, 2022, Bola Tinubu said all his academic certificates, including and especially his certificate from the University of Chicago, were stolen when unknown persons sent by the Abacha administration raided his house while he was away on exile in Europe and America.

In an affidavit, Bola Tinubu said that he:

“went on self exile from October 1994 to October 1998, when I returned and discovered that my property including all the documents relating to my qualification and my certificates in respect of paragraph 3 above, were looted by unknown persons.”

When you lose your original certificate, you can get a ceremonial replacement certificate from any number of third-party commercial vendors who will issue it to you after verifying from the original institution that you attended their school.

If you studied in the United States and want a replacement certificate, just Google these words 'how to get a ceremonial replacement certificate.'

Any interested parties can contact Chicago State University via their phone number (+1 (773) 995-2517) and their email address (CSU-Registrar@csu.edu) to verify what I have written above.

AriseTV lied. And if they are sure of their claims, I challenge them to sue me in court. What they did is not investigative journalism. It is yellow journalism.

75 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by successmatters(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2023
And reno is what, a propaganda robot cheesy

203 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by TruthsFM: 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno Omokri is another ffk in disguise. Lies and propaganda full his brain 🧠

171 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Kingosytex(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Both Reno and AriseTV are different sides of a coin.
Meanwhile, Tinubu should give Reno an appointment.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Wisereborn: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
post=125851390:
Reno Omokri @renoomokri:
I have all the facts of this matter because I went to Chicago State University. I did not rely on gossip from online media tainted by their support for Peter Obi
grin grin grin like we will take your word for it grin grin grin you that is so so inconsistent undecided no be Tinubu dey bankroll you

Did you also travel to Guinea where he has dual citizenship undecided or went to the court where he forfeited drug money undecided grin grin

There are some cases you just look so stupid when you are trying to defend undecided

Even Tinubu and CSU admitted the inconsistencies in the result undecided

If Tinubu was wise, he would have apologized and stop taking us for fools undecided

This will not be the first time Tinubu is meshed in such controversies undecided

Why is Fashola or Osibanjo not accused of such undecided

There is no smoke without fire jare, abeg go and sit down and look for something tangible to do with your life!!!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by jumper524(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Wheh they say there's no such thing as bad publicity, arise TV has proven so multiple times.
They can't beat channels TV on merit or professional journalism rather they rely on controversies to remain relevant.
It's the same reason why people like oseni rufai is a frequent face amongst their staff as he's a good market business for bad publicity.

I follow the likes of Daniel regba on twitter not because he's authentic with information or has quality content on his timeline rather I follow him cos he's updated with trending situation.

Why does he trend?
Mostly because people are just waiting to criticise him.

Who are those people?
Daniel regba pawn.

Now that's what reno is to arise TV.
Hes just one of their numerous pawns.

12 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by ecolime(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
TruthsFM:
Reno Omokri is another ffk in disguise
You are correct, but I feel he is right about AriseTV to a large extent. You can't have partisan Journalists anchoring your programmes and still claim your station is independent.

Mitsurugi:
Is this guy still working for Atiku because I am not understanding again o
His media gig for Atiku don expire. No be lifetime contract. As Atiku lose, guy man no go chop again?

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Mitsurugi(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Is this guy still working for Atiku because I am not understanding again o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by anonymous1759(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
If you want to die early pitch yourself with OBIDIENTs those guys are brain dead and worse than illiterate only what I tell them is wait for time to clear their doubts .
1) ReMi is controlling BAT because they were together on Inauguration Day .
2) BAT , couldn’t access his doctors that’s why he couldn’t speak at Paris
3) BAT will lead Nigeria into war because USA will use his academy records against him😂😂

What baffles me is that these guys are educated Adults it’s really shameful how hate can make someone stoop so low . One honest fact I’m yet to see an OBIDIENTs who doesn’t behave stupid or say stupid things lately even my friends are acting abnormal lately because of the OBIDIENT syndrome it’s the worst of it’s kind .

75 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by bigdammyj: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2023
Noted.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by GeneralPula: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
All of them have been put to shame..

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by DropsMic(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
This one don twerk finish for Atiku, now he is putting in an intense dance performance while fervently hoping for Tinubu to take notice of him.

Person papa o

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by inoki247: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Lol I don't even understand all this fuse about Certificate when someone can jus du a recent GCE WAEC and submit it at INEC why stress going to get a document outside when's easy to du even with F9 parallel you're qualify.....

The constitution only need O Level....

21 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno be putting Arise tv on their toes since time immemorial.

This N75million 3 Bedroom Fully-Detached Duplex with BQ is located at Abule Egba Lagos Mainland and up for grabbing. Pay & Pack In, readily available

Elegantly Built And Tastefully Designed
The Mini Estate comprised 4 units of 3 Bedroom Fully-Detached Duplex with BQ.

For inspection, enquiry and payment details

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np7Lxl8EGe4?si=3998X9_f2xNQahNa

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Taich(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Who is Reno? Can we say what his occupation is within the last 5 years? He is constantly changing name, from free Leah, to Buhari Tormentor and presently spokesperson for Chicago State University. Reno worked with former President Goodluck Jonathan and failed at his post, he has worked for Atiku once and currently working for Atiku/Tinubu. Such a person that changes like the British weather such an unstable character can't be trusted.
Reno said he is a Pastor, ever since he started contesting for the position of an unofficial spokesman for Apc, he has changed his profile picture to a western style attire, all these are just playing to the gallery. Left for me, I have decided not support him and his likes, people who cashes out using the chaos in the land.
On the issue of BAT certificate, I find it funny that something as simple as this hasn't been resolved over years now, an African adage says if a case lingers in the Kings Court, just know that the rich man is guilty.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Bulldozer90: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
This one is already suicidal. Is thisday newspaper, owned by the same person, not the paper that publish his half baked article?
So it means the articles were a propaganda?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by jojothaiv(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
The media that doesn't give a flying F..

The question is who's not a propagandist or better still are there no longer propaganda houses in existence in any part of the country again.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by jmoore(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno mockery is a FOOL!

Arisetv has not taken Tinubu to court over his certificates. Why have Reno refused to call Atiku a propagandist? Atiku has said many things against Tinubu certificate and even went to court to challenge it.

The foolish Reno is looking for an appointment from Tinubu.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Oblongata: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
Arise Tv is a propaganda!

Rufai useni (alias small boy) is very far from being a professional! He is just a proud a*s licker for his bank rollers!

He will soon fizzle out of job when people no see their own think!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Solofresh2: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2023
This guy talks too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
It is well.
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by DesChyko: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
You can keep denying the obvious. One way or the other, it always come to light. Arise TV is fighting against the system and we're with them all the way.

Gangs of Lagos was criticized as not being anything close to what we have in reality. Well, look at this Mohbad fiasco and the reality behind it.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Racoon(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Reno Omokri a chronic liar and propagandist himself calling a TV station a propagandist channel? Wonders shall never end.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by MrHyde: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
If they lied, sue them but you can't since you are a harbinger of propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Dialpad: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Everyone knows that

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Jameslinda9292: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
Hope he’s right
Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by nairalanda1(m): 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
It is looking more and more like Tinubu went to CSU, graduated from CSU, and is a bonafide graduate.

At the end of the day, Tinubu and APC should not be running Nigeria. APC failed for 8 years running Nigeria, Tinubu should be blasted for bringing Buhari on us, and for wrong decisions like opposing fuel subsidy removal in 2012....something that every Nigerian should have supported then, regardless of whetther you opposed or supported GEJ, because the economy was being ruined then

But if you believe that Tinubu did not go to CSU, then you believe that all the top companies that employed him to work for them in the 1980's were employing an Oluwole certificate holder...because. That is utterly utterly riddiculous.

Honestly, I don't like the way Nigerians go about their oppositon. They claim they are in the right, yet use evil means in their oppositon, including lying. (Yes, that includes APC when they were in oppositon.).

Maybe in 1983 there was a conspiracy to put Tinubu on the throne of Nigeria in 2023, by giving him a series of high top notch jobs with top companies. Maybe. Just like the plot to make Buhari president in 2015 began by admitting him into the Nigerian Army in 1961 with NEPA certificate, when everyone INCLUDING HAUSAFULANI northerners had their ceritificates.

Maybe Obi too has been lying about his certificate....yeah right. If you believe that, then many of the prominent banks in Nigeria employed a man who had zero educational qualifications to run their banks.

Anyway, I don tire FOR nigerians. We too like conspiracy theories. Grow up, all of you and stop this nonsense. Let's get ready to kick APC out in 2027, we have effing work to do. This is a unneceessary distraction abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Basic123: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2023
ONLY A FOOL WILL DISAGREE WITH THAT!

44 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Phred1717: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Nothing about him is relevant now

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Says AriseTV Is A 'Propaganda Machine' by Moufan40: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2023
Please I really need your help, I had to change to a new moniker to plead for help. I'm in a financial difficulty at the moment. any help will be deeply appreciated. I need help to feed my family. thanks and GOD bless

bank account: 2 2 5 3 3 4 1 3 5 8 zenith bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / President Buhari Presents 2017 Budget To The National Assembly / President Buhari Returns To Abuja From UAE (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.