Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ (5541 Views)

Idol Worshipping In IṢẸṢE Is Propaganda / Where Are You Worshipping At Today? / What Made You Fall In Love With The Church You're Worshipping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Ingocof(m): 2:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glad Tidings proclaimers assembly.
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by chrisbender: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
NairaLux:
Deeper Life Bible Church

Awwwa, I’m jealous of you bro
I’ve really missed church for some years now . Also tried of watching on YouTube

1 Like

Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by naniawini(f): 3:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Emma1Oj:
which parish and location?. I wan come check something for our church.
Port Harcourt, Praise center parish
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by NairaLux(f): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
chrisbender:

Awwwa, I’m jealous of you bro
I’ve really missed church for some years now . Also tried of watching on YouTube

We miss you too, kindly come back
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Sirchiboy: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glocee:

Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣
Na salvation I dey go too.
Ada George satellite church.
Na the headquarters you dey go
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Glocee(f): 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Na salvation I dey go too.
Ada George satellite church.
Na the headquarters you dey go
Na one small branch for Rukpokwu
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Sirchiboy: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glocee:

Na one small branch for Rukpokwu
Palace side?
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Wagri: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Christ Harvest Centre turnpike Lane London.
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Glocee(f): 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Palace side?
Elikpokwu-odu ( Mabel plaza)
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by beejay4all(m): 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Apostolic faith church.
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Sirchiboy: 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glocee:

Elikpokwu-odu ( Mabel plaza)
Ok, how was service today?
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by beejay4all(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2023
Apostolic faith church
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Ebony2King: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
I'm with my Daddy at Living Faith Church (Winners chapel) giving him legal advice on how to escape the soup Pandora wants to cook him in 😂

U mustn’t display foolishness always. There’s time and place for everything
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Uchedizzy(f): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omo too lazy to go to church since last year uptill now ,i think i need help
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Glocee(f): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Ok, how was service today?
It was awesome, thanks.
Praise for answered prayers
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Sirchiboy: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glocee:

It was awesome, thanks.
Praise for answered prayers
How is the financial hustle going at your end?
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Glocee(f): 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How is the financial hustle going at your end?
We're pushing
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Sirchiboy: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glocee:

We're pushing
What are you into?
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Glocee(f): 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
What are you into?
Making of clothes and bags. Still Job hunting sha
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Mastercraft(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Omen of Manna Parish
Lagos Province 28
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Sirchiboy: 7:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glocee:

Making of clothes and bags. Still Job hunting sha

Same here.
Job hunting too.
Very sad that after finishing school no job.
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Blackazuma99:
I'm a Christian but i don't like going to church but i pay my tithe and also follow the teachings of the bible.
The reason i stop going to church to worship is because there are so many fraudulent people in the ministry, I was driving one day and i hard in the radio about a church looking for a pastor just like a job advertisement very bad.
As a Christian or a church pastor you are suppose to know that preaching the gospel and soul winning should be your number one objective without being paid.
The bible made us to understand that if you do the will of God he will bless us abundantly even before we ask.

Go to church and be a model to someone.
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Glocee(f): 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:

Same here.
Job hunting too.
Very sad that after finishing school no job.
Just acquire a/some skill(s) while you wait for your dream job
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Sirchiboy: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Glocee:

Just acquire a/some skill(s) while you wait for your dream job
Not easy my dear.
Was doing Uber but have to stop because it was not easy.
Nothing like white collar job.
Will like us to talk outside here.
Quote me your WhatsApp number on dead thread.
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Glocee(f): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Not easy my dear.
Was doing Uber but have to stop because it was not easy.
Nothing like white collar job.
Will like us to talk outside here.
Quote me your WhatsApp number on dead thread.
It's on my profile
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by iyobosadavid: 9:42am On Apr 03, 2023
collarfreak:
CCC Sagamu
Halleluya
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Sleekfingers: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2023
I worshipped in my compound drinking big stouts and eating fired pepper prawns ...no time to waste time
Re: Where Are You Worshipping Today? Am OFM -HQ by Chidi2022: 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2023
Uniquekriss:
no church is the best, just go to where you're fed with the right undiluted word of God and where your spirit aligns with. There's n church in heaven please, that's why our brothers on the other side are doing well
Are you tired already? You want to curse but you don't want to be cursed... Your brain is filled with sawdust... judgemental juddy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Top 10 Lies About Atheism By Nigerians / A Nairalander Realeases His First Song - Olorun Ikore (lord Of The Harvest) / Three Kinds Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.