Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

All Babies Are Enemies Of God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Babies Are Enemies Of God (13687 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Protecting All Babies Born Alive, Includi / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2023
Dude instead of quoting me to spew nonsense why not address the post like a Bible scholar and talk about the quotations backing my post?

If babies are God's friends then why did He destroy millions during the time of Noah?
What did babies in Sodom and Gomorrah do?
What about the babies in Jericho and Amalek?

That's what you need to explain instead of the stupid argument you want to put up without a scriptural backing!

MrPresident1:

You are defending satanism right here on this Nairaland, I mean, there are people defending satanism on Nairaland? Children are the enemies of God, due to 'Adamic sin'?

All of you will be wiped away. None of you dogs of Satan will escape hellfire. Not a single of you will escape judgment

Babies are enemies of God? shocked shocked shocked

The effrontery and the brazen in-your-face no holds barred endless and continuous blasphemy! Una no dey fear? sad
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2023
If all of you are sincere the question you need to ask credulous religionists are there facing you!

The God of Abraham destroyed millions of babies in the days of Noah, thousands in Sodom and Gomorrah, thousands in Jericho and Amalek.

Abraham father of all those having faith said to this God:

"I know you too well that it's unthinkable on your part to destroy the good along with the evil" Genesis 18:25

This man surely has heard of how this God he's talking to destroyed millions of babies in Noah's days yet he said it's unthinkable of his God to destroy the good along with the wicked.

Please ask yourselves:

Are babies God's friends from Abraham's viewpoint?

If babies aren't God's enemies (evil) why did God destroy them along with their evil parents?

I'm not asking atheists but waiting for answers from those claiming they believe in the God of Abraham since he is the father of all those having faith.

Prove you people know the God of Abraham much more than Stephen Leth whom the OP is quoting! smiley

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Fireoflife: 9:31am On Apr 04, 2023
MrPresident1:

You are defending satanism right here on this Nairaland, I mean, there are people defending satanism on Nairaland? Children are the enemies of God, due to 'Adamic sin'?

All of you will be wiped away. None of you dogs of Satan will escape hellfire. Not a single of you will escape judgment

Babies are enemies of God? shocked shocked shocked

The effrontery and the brazen in-your-face no holds barred endless and continuous blasphemy! Una no dey fear? sad
bro you might be arguing with a zombie. So many people are currently living dead because cern company bored a negative energy hole in our reality. We've being invaded by spiritual parasites and they've been feeding on people's positive energy leading to zombiezim.
Now they have gone and placed a negative energy artifact on the temple of strength at the Vatican. To save humanity now. That temple needs to be destroyed. And rebuilt within 2 years. But i don't know enough people to reach out to with this information.

Last last the third secret of fatima shall be fulfilled
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LordReed(m): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2023
Fireoflife:
bro you might be arguing with a zombie. So many people are currently living dead because cern company bored a negative energy hole in our reality. We've being invaded by spiritual parasites and they've been feeding on people's positive energy leading to zombiezim.
Now they have gone and placed a negative energy artifact on the temple of strength at the Vatican. To save humanity now. That temple needs to be destroyed. And rebuilt within 2 years. But i don't know enough people to reach out to with this information.

Sometimes fiction authors are so vivid in their writings they produce people like Fireoflife.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by oteneaaron(m): 10:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Fireoflife:

You spoke about CERN responsible for the negative energy in our reality.

Do you have proof to back this up?

I also heard about the apparition of "Mary" those three children saw at Fatima.

I heard that there is a third secret that the Vatican has refused to share with the general public.

Do you have any idea what this "third secret" is?
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Fireoflife: 10:26am On Apr 04, 2023
LordReed:

Sometimes fiction authors are so vivid in their writings they produce people like Fireoflife.
let me guess, you've been feeling somhow lately as if there's something inside your ear. That something has just started multiplying.
To be clear the zombie apocalypse and the destruction of the Vatican was something predicted years back. It was even called the abominable desolation in the Bible.

Now i might be a fiction writer, but i can bet you that if you do a search on these topics you will find that most of the answers will be recent entries. I'm not alone in my delusions. Maybe you are the one alone in your unbelief.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Fireoflife: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2023
oteneaaron:

You spoke about CERN responsible for the negative energy in our reality.

Do you have proof to back this up?

I also heard about the apparition of "Mary" those three children saw at Fatima.

I heard that there is a third secret that the Vatican has refused to share with the general public.

Do you have any idea what this "third secret" is?
people that went public with their production of antimatter years ago. They are the primary investors in the hadron collider.
Guess what anti-matter is negative energy. Now what if there is something like a negative entity dwelling on the other side of our positive reality?

The third secret of fatima predicts the destruction of the pope and the priests living at the Vatican. Now guess who's the last pope?
I'm not writing about something far off. This things should happen within the month. In the mean time I will keep telling people to investigate whats going on there before it's too late. You can read about the abomination that causes desolation to understand better.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LordReed(m): 10:52am On Apr 04, 2023
Fireoflife:
let me guess, you've been feeling somhow lately as if there's something inside your ear. That something has just started multiplying.
To be clear the zombie apocalypse and the destruction of the Vatican was something predicted years back. It was even called the abominable desolation in the Bible.

Now i might be a fiction writer, but i can bet you that if you do a search on these topics you will find that most of the answers will be recent entries. I'm not alone in my delusions. Maybe you are the one alone in your unbelief.

Sorry Mr Nostradamus, I don't feel any such thing in my ear.

LMFAO@ Zombie apocalypse. Guy slow down on the overactive imagination.

It doesn't matter if I am alone in my unbelief, show me some facts not imaginary ear worms.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Fireoflife: 11:46am On Apr 04, 2023
LordReed:

Sorry Mr Nostradamus, I don't feel any such thing in my ear.

LMFAO@ Zombie apocalypse. Guy slow down on the overactive imagination.

It doesn't matter if I am alone in my unbelief, show me some facts not imaginary ear worms.
i do

Ezekiel 7:19-27. If this doesn't bring a reaction. Know that you are half dead. If it does please indicate and i will heal you.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LordReed(m): 11:57am On Apr 04, 2023
Fireoflife:
i do

Ezekiel 7:19-27. Here's what you should try. Think about having all the money in world. Aspire to be above dangote. If this doesn't bring a reaction. Know that you are half dead. If it does please indicate and i will heal you.

Your post carries little meaning I can discern. Are you saying if I don't want to be richer than Dangote that means I am half dead and if I do then I need to be healed? Doesn't make sense to me nor does it answer what I requested: Show me facts.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Fireoflife: 12:24pm On Apr 04, 2023
LordReed:

Your post carries little meaning I can discern. Are you saying if I don't want to be richer than Dangote that means I am half dead and if I do then I need to be healed? Doesn't make sense to me nor does it answer what I requested: Show me facts.
if you want to be rich and have money. You will be infected with the abominable virus.

Which fact again you want see? No be me and you dey naija so. You want video abi na pictures you want? If there’s no reaction with those things i replied with.
You're either allied with Satan,
Dead
Or you produce little to no positive energy.
Or you are a craftsman. Craftsmen will be exempt from this apocalypse.
Congratulations then, you have no business with my posts.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Fireoflife: 12:27pm On Apr 04, 2023
LordReed:

please edit your quotes posts, remove the mention of money from it. Thanks
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:19pm On Apr 04, 2023
If you don't believe in the God of Abraham i've got nothing to drag with you but whoever sees himself or herself as a worshiper of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the one i'm ready to debate! smiley
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 2:22am On Apr 05, 2023
LordReed:

This kind of reasoning is why I am not surprised that JW are over represented in certain mental illnesses. One cannot hold these kinds of trauma inducing beliefs and not be negatively affected.
Max and Dtruth are too far gone in this rabbit hole, they'll need serial ElectroConvulsive therapies to attempt to save them undecided

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 2:26am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy right from the time Christ ushered in the New covenant faithful servants of God no longer pray to have babies because they know better than those who did in the past.

You only need to ask anyone on this forum to quote a place in the Christian Greek Scriptures (New Testament) where any faithful servant of God pray for babies!

The man the OP is quoting is a BORN AGAIN Christian, this people don't believe in having children so they don't pray for babies rather they take the lead in helping many to gain the accurate knowledge of God.

Instead of arguing blindly why not ask any so called Christian on this forum to quote a verse in the New Testament where a believer pray for a child! smiley wink
What does this verse mean?

Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 2:28am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
When JWs taught you and you left the group it seems you now know better than those in the organization shey?
Ọmọ search and see anyone who claims he is a Christian that will come and refute my first post on this thread.

I have input all the needed quotations so that any so called believer can't say the man you're talking about is wrong.
Why do you think Jehovah never cared about millions of babies destroyed in Noah's days?
What about babies destroyed in Sodom and Gomorrah?
Do you remember Jericho?
What about Amalek?

Ọmọ all newly born babies are ENEMIES of the true God not until their parents inculcate in their minds the love of God through teaching {Deuteronomy 6:6-7} that's why Jehovah so much cherish the Israelites because this people have His laws and they have been told to teach their children in order for their little ones to become God's friends! wink

So Max can you answer why Yahweh didn’t kill you when you were a gang-banging toddler rebelling against his word? (At least to save us some stress on Nairaland)

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 2:32am On Apr 05, 2023
oteneaaron:

An interesting POV.

Personally, I cringe at the thought that babies are enemies of "God"

If you find nothing wrong with it, I'd completely understand.

This is DTruthSpeaker, remember?
He doesn't have a problem murdering adult non-christians in cold blood. What do you think he'd do to unbelieving, devilish and crying babies?

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 2:32am On Apr 05, 2023
Kez11:
CC: jaephoenix

Bro, what more can I say?
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Apr 05, 2023
I want to believe you can grasp the highlighted before quoting me on this thread! cheesy

MaxInDHouse:
If you don't believe in the God of Abraham i've got nothing to drag with you but whoever sees himself or herself as a worshiper of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the one i'm ready to debate! smiley

jaephoenix:

Max and Dtruth are too far gone in this rabbit hole, they'll need serial ElectroConvulsive therapies to attempt to save them undecided

jaephoenix:

What does this verse mean?
Genesis 1:28
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

jaephoenix:

So Max can you answer why Yahweh didn’t kill you when you were a gang-banging toddler rebelling against his word? (At least to save us some stress on Nairaland)
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2023
Janosky:

You love to DECEIVE yourself.

The deluge of Noah's day saved how many children of evildoers?
This point is completely irrelevant. The point we are making is the thought that babies are Yahweh enemies, and should be killed

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LordReed(m): 8:50am On Apr 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

They certainly need help.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2023
Janosky:

James 4:4

"You adulteresses, do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God"

Oga, James 4:4, are you a friend of God?
Are your kids you raised as Atheists agree they are friends of God?

Atheists wedded to Mumu tantrums. grin grin
Were babies given the chance to change? Besides you lot collect funds from sinners and still turn around to castigate them. Isn't your hypocrisy mind boggling?

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

LMAO @ gang-banging toddler. I am just imagining a baby wearing blue and crip walking. Bwahahahahaha!

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 8:52am On Apr 05, 2023
Janosky:

Watch the unedited video from the beginning to the end, it's available in JWs original website, you will get the proper perspective of the Speaker & understand the point he made.

Every man is born a sinner from your mother's womb.
Psalms 51:5, therefore you are an enemy of God.
Until you cultivate faith like Abraham and become Jehovah's friend James 2:20-24, James 4:4.

Oteneaaron is an Idol Worshipping cultist forming Atheism.

grin
So wouldn't it be nice for Yahweh to have killed lil sinful you when you were a baby?

3 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

It's obvious churchgoers aren't coming to this thread after my touch so let me answer you! smiley

Babies are God's enemies but God doesn't kill His enemies when they're posing no threat to pure worship or His will in fact they still have a hope and that is what they will grow up to become after they've developed their own line of thought and opinion about life in general.

I was born, bread and raised by Muslim parents who lives among other religionists in a peaceful neighbourhood where JWs are allowed to preach and teach. Note that the JWs are God's representatives in every human society so their freedom to continue doing the will of their God largely depends on what God will do to those living in that place.

So as a baby JEHOVAH has no business with me not until i grew up and began thinking about Him and His ways. I could remember vividly the day i prayed to God (without mentioning any so called divine name) asking Him to show me His worshipers due to all the contradictions in religion. But i was shocked when this people with bags and umbrellas kept coming now and then as if they're the ones i'm seeking. At first i drove them away like scavengers but they won't stop coming that's why i decided to ask them the one and only question bothering my mind.

Why did God create so many religions yet they have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines?

I guess that was the day i began studying with JWs because they answered my question satisfactorily.

So my friend Jehovah didn't kill me because my parents never posed a threat nor disturb His Witnesses doing His will! smiley
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Apr 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

This point is completely irrelevant. The point we are making is the thought that babies are Yahweh enemies, and should be killed

You're getting things wrong again!

Jehovah doesn't kill His enemies until there is no other option. Noah's contemporaries, the inhabitants of Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and Amalek were destroyed not because they are Jehovah's enemies but because that's the last option as Jehovah was prepared begin His work to restore sanity and these people were posing a threat.

So Jehovah doesn't just go about killing His enemies it's when there's no other way out! smiley
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21am On Apr 05, 2023
All newly born babies are God's enemies but they must be killed only when their parents who supposed to teach them God's word don't want to do so and at the same time disturbing those sent to teach these babies!

So God sends them back to their default mode which is DUST! Ecclesiastes 3:20

As descendants of Adam humans in general are sentenced to death {Romans 5:12; 6:23} this includes the fetus in the womb, babies, toddlers, teenagers, youths and older ones are all sinners in line for destruction!

But due to His mercies God began planning to save obedient ones through His program so if anyone doesn't know His plans God will send His messengers to teach them but when they're not ready for this that won't stop Him from going on with His plans so they must be given what they really deserve as Adam's descendants: DEATH!

I wonder why those claiming believers aren't here to speak up for their God, i thought they want to preach and teach just like those trained by the group the man OP quoted is a member! smiley

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:34am On Apr 05, 2023
I've told all atheists on this forum that there is a difference between intelligence and wisdom.

An atheist could be intelligent but wisdom only belongs to true believers.

So if any atheist feel like challenging the idea of God destroying babies let him give a better opinion in this scenario:

You are a King and you want your kingdom to be peaceful but a certain region has been infected with a virus that's killing them you have the power to cure them but they need to prevent doing things that will give the virus power.
So you sent them a letter through messengers some have read your letter with keen interest and acting on the instructions but many ignored your letter and continued infecting others including those who are following the preventive measures.

Please tell me what you will do to save those acting on the safety instructions if not to exterminate all those infected but refused to act on preventive measures! smiley
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Guy right from the time Christ ushered in the New covenant faithful servants of God no longer pray to have babies because they know better than those who did in the past.

You only need to ask anyone on this forum to quote a place in the Christian Greek Scriptures (New Testament) where any faithful servant of God pray for babies!

The man the OP is quoting is a BORN AGAIN Christian, this people don't believe in having children so they don't pray for babies rather they take the lead in helping many to gain the accurate knowledge of God.

Instead of arguing blindly why not ask any so called Christian on this forum to quote a verse in the New Testament where a believer pray for a child! smiley wink
why do you love lies. Did christ tell any of the faithful servant not to have babies? Was it written any where in the bible? Celibacy is man's idea not God's idea. God's idea is that we multiply and have children. Every god man has a child including the messiah
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by oteneaaron(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
All newly born babies are God's enemies but they must be killed only when their parents who supposed to teach them God's word don't want to do so and at the same time disturbing those sent to teach these babies!

Wow.

You are now treading paths of pure fanaticism.

This sounds like something a boko haram member would say.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 11:08am On Apr 05, 2023
@Max the jw bono. You, that foolish man in the vid and your entire jw are children of devil. The devil love child sacrifice that is why they told you they are enemies of God and should be killed. You even called them athiest but God said "before i formed you, i knew you and even made you a priest.." we know God and he knew us before we were formed. We aren't born athiests. The messiah said children behold his father's face in heaven. He said we should be like little children and many more. Why? Cos children are innocent, humble and have no sin. Even if their is hell, no babies can be their if they die untimely. They have no knowledge of sin untill they are able to know good and evil. Without law their can't be sin. When you have no knowledge of what sin is, you can't sin. Why do you guys carry bible but teach lies. You, that man and anyone who support you deserved to be hanged. This is spiritual, biblical, emotional and morally evil

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:27am On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:
why do you love lies. Did christ tell any of the faithful servant not to have babies? Was it written any where in the bible? Celibacy is man's idea not God's idea. God's idea is that we multiply and have children. Every god man has a child including the messiah

Just quote a verse in the New Testament where a faithful servant of God pray for child/ children that will ends this unwarranted argument! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of Old Things Are Passed Away Behold All Things Are New? / Proper Method Of Calculating Your Tithe / Mark Them: False Prophets And Prophetess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.