Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

All Babies Are Enemies Of God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Babies Are Enemies Of God (14037 Views)

Same-sex Couples: Pope Was Misquoted By Enemies Of D Church - Archbishop Kaigama / BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order Protecting All Babies Born Alive, Includi / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:33am On Apr 05, 2023
oteneaaron:

Wow. You are now treading paths of pure fanaticism. This sounds like something a boko haram member would say.

There's just a slight difference between Boko Haram and practicers of pure worship.

They use weapons to judge unbelievers but we use the Bible to TEACH you if you're willing to learn. Instead of killing you like the Boko Haram we allow God to do the judging by Himself! Revelations 22:11-12

So whether you like it or not the true God is coming to destroy all unbelievers be it the fetus in the womb, babies, toddlers, teenagers, youths and older ones who aren't His worshipers! Luke 19:27 wink
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:35am On Apr 05, 2023
Foolish commentator!
The highlighted was never part of what the man in the video said!

However since you claim to believe in the Bible why not tell the atheists on this forum the reason your God destroyed many (innocent) babies in Noah's days, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and Amalek?

At least that should help these atheists who are now trying to go emotional even though they've always dismiss the idea of using emotions to settle debates! wink
bobestman:

@Max the jw bono. You, that foolish man in the vid and your entire jw are children of devil. The devil love child sacrifice that is why they told you they are enemies of God and should be killed. You even called them athiest but God said "before i formed you, i knew you and even made you a priest.." we know God and he knew us before we were formed. We aren't born athiests. The messiah said children behold his father's face in heaven. He said we should be like little children and many more. Why? Cos children are innocent, humble and have no sin. Even if their is hell, no babies can be their if they die untimely. They have no knowledge of sin untill they are able to know good and evil. Without law their can't be sin. When you have no knowledge of what sin is, you can't sin. Why do you guys carry bible but teach lies. You, that man and anyone who support you deserved to be hanged. This is spiritual, biblical, emotional and morally evil
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Just quote a verse in the New Testament where a faithful servant of God pray for child/ children that will ends this unwarranted argument! smiley
you are a fool and a son of devil. I told you first. Quote one. As old as you are you don't know the NT are just commentaries. It is reporting what was said in the old. That is why they say it is written. Many true facts were omited by your fathers who love child sacrifice cos they are gay

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Foolish commentator!
The highlighted was never part of what the man in the video said!

However since you claim to believe in the Bible why not tell the atheists on this forum the reason your God destroyed many (innocent) babies in Noah's days, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and Amalek?

At least that should help these atheists who are now trying to go emotional even though they've always dismiss the idea of using emotions to settle debates! wink
where you there? Do you understand spiritual matters? You won't call these old covenant. Tell us where such happened in NT?. The messiah told you instead that children behold the face of the father daily. He made us know they are innocent. Even if they die untimely they are not judged cos they have no sin. They return to heaven. Your head is full of jw craps and fables. Babies are not judged. They return to heaven if they die. Unless you worship the devil, another god in the OT who love child sacrifice

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:52pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:
you are a fool and a son of devil. I told you first. Quote one. As old as you are you don't know the NT are just commentaries. It is reporting what was said in the old. That is why they say it is written. Many true facts were omited by your fathers who love child sacrifice cos they are gay

So if you don't know any verse where servants of God pray for child/children in the New Testament but noticed that neither John the baptist, Jesus or Paul had children what does that tell you about Christianity?

Well it's simple: True disciples of Christ don't see their blood relations as real families rather they believe in those they're related to by faith! Matthew 12:46-50

That's why having children no longer has real meaning to them since the babies are not God's friends until they're able to learn and show appreciation for God's righteousness standards! Deuteronomy 6:6-7 smiley

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:
where you there? Do you understand spiritual matters? You won't call these old covenant. Tell us where such happened in NT?. The messiah told you instead that children behold the face of the father daily. He made us know they are innocent. Even if they die untimely they are not judged cos they have no sin. They return to heaven. Your head is full of jw craps and fables. Babies are not judged. They return to heaven if they die. Unless you worship the devil, another god in the OT who love child sacrifice

Stop beating about the bush answer the question:
Why did your God destroy babies in Noah's days, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and Amalek if they're not His enemies? cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
Walahi talahi only JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are real believers in the God of Abraham!

How come all those claiming Christians ran away from this thread after i pointed out what the atheists had in mind?

The atheists are of the opinion that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is a monster for killing innocent babies, in fact many of them has raised questions regarding this topic but i often ignore most of them since i know it's not time to defend those stupid religionists claiming Christians.

But now that this OP decides to challenge God's organization on our beliefs i think it's time to tell them all that they were never real believers of the Bible God before they started claiming atheists. If any of you truly was a Christian in the past surely this question should have crossed your mind and just as Jesus Christ promised you would have gotten the answer long before now! Matthew 7:7-8 smiley
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
Many babies are born deaf and dumb, blind, cripple, sickle cell, abnormal, i have seen a child born without nose only for this baby to die few minutes after it's birth and many are still dying.

So why did God allowed all these to happen to innocent babies if they're not His enemies?

This is what Abraham the father of all those having faith said about the one and only true God:

"It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right?” Genesis 18:25

So considering what has happened to millions of babies in history and what Abraham said are babies God's friends or enemies? Psalms 51:5

Abeg warn this OP make he no dey tamper with JWs o because i will prove to him that all his friends and himself knew nothing about the true God! smiley

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Kez11: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

Bro, what more can I say?

He requested a bible verse where a believer prayed to have children from the new testament and I gave him just one, you can read his ignorant twist above...

They have been so indoctrinated to their dogma belief that asking a rational question becomes a sin to them.

You dey really try to dey engage those people. For me, I read, pick what I can then move.

Nice day bro.

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2023
LIAR!

The prayers of Hannah are well recorded in the Bible book of Samuel, Sarah desperately want to have a child but can you point to a verse where old Zachariah and Elizabeth prayed for a child?

You are hiding from your shadows so remain in your shell no one is forcing you to believe in what the Bible teaches but whether you like it or not the truth is clear that babies are God's enemies! smiley

Kez11:

He requested a bible verse where a believer prayed to have children from the new testament and I gave him just one, you can read his ignorant twist above... They have been so indoctrinated to their dogma belief that asking a rational question becomes a sin to them. You dey really try to dey engage those people. For me, I read, pick what I can then move. Nice day bro.

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Stop beating about the bush answer the question:
Why did your God destroy babies in Noah's days, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jericho and Amalek if they're not His enemies? cheesy
There are 2 God in the old testament - The God of heaven and yahweh/jehowa the impostor God. Only knowledge can help you differentiate between them. The God of heaven believe in the law of karma. If your ancestors killed innocent children, your own children will die in like manner whether you are his ppl or not. The impostor kill for fun and love child sacrifices. With the true God you reap what you sow. Rev 12 made us understand the one who love killing with flood. He attempted to wipe out an innocent child and his mother. Till today he is stil responsible for that act. You will perish for lack of knowledge. The messiah also taught that revenge, killing etc are all works of the devil cos God has appointed a day to judge man. Their is no need to kill them. You are ignorant!

2 Likes

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

So if you don't know any verse where servants of God pray for child/children in the New Testament but noticed that neither John the baptist, Jesus or Paul had children what does that tell you about Christianity?

Well it's simple: True disciples of Christ don't see their blood relations as real families rather they believe in those they're related to by faith! Matthew 12:46-50

That's why having children no longer has real meaning to them since the babies are not God's friends until they're able to learn and show appreciation for God's righteousness standards! Deuteronomy 6:6-7 smiley
May God forgive your ignorance and those who put you in that state. The fact that they didn't tell you they are married doesn't mean that they didn't. Many things were omitted. There are many things not reported. Their are certain books for certain characters. Many things were not recorded. Though not all of them married, the messiah did and had a son. Wait 4 it

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:
There are 2 God in the old testament - The God of heaven and yahweh/jehowa the impostor God. Only knowledge can help you differentiate between them. The God of heaven believe in the law of karma. If your ancestors killed innocent children, your own children will die in like manner whether you are his ppl or not. The impostor kill for fun and love child sacrifices. With the true God you reap what you sow. Rev 12 made us understand the one who love killing with flood. He attempted to wipe out an innocent child and his mother. Till today he is stil responsible for that act. You will perish for lack of knowledge. The messiah also taught that revenge, killing etc are all works of the devil cos God has appointed a day to judge man. Their is no need to kill them. You are ignorant!

In a nutshell your God destroyed innocent little babies shey?

Ọmọ you haven't said anything tangible the babies are innocent it's their parents that killed not the little babies! smiley

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:
May God forgive your ignorance and those who put you in that state. The fact that they didn't tell you they are married doesn't mean that they didn't. Many things were omitted. There are many things not reported. Their are certain books for certain characters. Many things were not recorded. Though not all of them married, the messiah did and had a son. Wait 4 it

With the highlighted ọmọ kò sọ́rọ̀ mọ́! cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 8:19pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:

Confused Trinitarian.
This mumu is extra beyond ordinary grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Janosky: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:

You mean your own Messiah is not year rubber? grin grin grin
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

In a nutshell your God destroyed innocent little babies shey?

Ọmọ you haven't said anything tangible the babies are innocent it's their parents that killed not the little babies! smiley
how will you understand when your brain is infested with jw fables

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2023
Janosky:
wait for the truth. I want you and christians here.
You mean your own Messiah is not year rubber? grin grin wa grin
a
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2023
Janosky:

You mean your own Messiah is not year rubber? grin grin grin
You and the entire jw are all brainwashed clones. I will sit the founder of your scamming organisation the truth hidden from him in the bible.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LottiOk: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2023
Chai!!! Religion really makes people insane. Just imagine grown ass men happy to declare that beautiful, innocent kids who dey once wer & av given birth to, are enemies of their imaginary sky friend. Even confirmed lunatics wud attack any1 who tries to take away their baby but so called sane members of a certain religious group wants us to believe in their god who hates our kids born &unborn.

Tufiakwa!!! Aluu!!! Ewo!!! Abomination!!!

Y are u jws even having kids that are enemies of ur crazy god? Huh?

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LottiOk: 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Shame on u jws

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
THE MESSIAH HAD A WIFE AND SON I want all christians and lovers of truth here cos you might not have heard anyting like this before. Get your bible so you check the references yourself. The messiah had a wife and she is mary magdalene. All true hebrews know this but it hidden in the christian bible. The messiah appeared first to her after his resurrection - mark 16:9. Cos she is his wife. He cried at his husband grave. He said they took away his tomb - john 20:11-18. Every widow do this at their dead husband graves after burial. She was the woman with the alabaster oil - luke 7:36-50. It is improper for any woman to touch a man she is not married to that way in isreal. She was the disciple the messiah loved. It was clearly written here - john 19:25-27. There were 3 ppl there. His mother, her sister and mary magdalene his love. Mary magdalene was with a child. He said mother behold your son and vice versa. This was clear he was not talking about himself cos he abt to die. She was pregnant.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Kobojunkie: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:
■ There are 2 God in the old testament - The God of heaven and yahweh/jehowa the impostor God. Only knowledge can help you differentiate between them. The God of heaven believe in the law of karma.
1. The God of Israel aka YHWH/Jehovah is an imposter God? The very agreement that Israel was created, the same agreement that Abraham bowed to when He took to circumcising his sons and his entire household, is fake? Yet, on another thread, you claimed the book was written by your ancestors, the Israelites? undecided
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2023
Cont'd (john 19:25-27) ...Mary magdalene was pregnant with a son there. The messiah told the mother to behold the son and vice versa. The messiah is not the son here cos he is dying. Then the disciple took her to her own home. The mother now knew mary had a son. She then took her home for proper care. When a mother know that his son's wife his pregnant what does she do? She start taking care of her and will not let her do anything. Many true hebrews knew this. The guy Richwallet has said this before here. This are true fact with verses. All god men are not complete without a wife. These and many more the vatican hid from you christians. I will expose your religion with truth in your bible. I want all critical thinkers to research this and tell me what they got. Christians will not read this cos it will shock them
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2023
MaxInDHouse:
Dude instead of quoting me to spew nonsense why not address the post like a Bible scholar and talk about the quotations backing my post?

If babies are God's friends then why did He destroy millions during the time of Noah?
What did babies in Sodom and Gomorrah do?
What about the babies in Jericho and Amalek?

That's what you need to explain instead of the stupid argument you want to put up without a scriptural backing!

… and yet Jesus advised his followers to be like children, didn't he? Are you saying Jesus wanted his people be like his enemies? Who, Max? grin

1 Like

Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by jaephoenix(m): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2023
LordReed:

Sometimes fiction authors are so vivid in their writings they produce people like Fireoflife.
… or Sieveboy, the Eckist. Their imaginations are more colorful than rainbows
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 10:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. The God of Israel aka YHWH/Jehovah is an imposter God? The very agreement that Israel was created, the same agreement that Abraham bowed to when He took to circumcising his sons and his entire household, is fake? Yet, on another thread, you claimed the book was written by your ancestors, the Israelites? undecided
No matter how you explain to a blind man, forever he is blind and will never get it. Koboj you are blind and confused. Many acts in your old testament are not of the God of heaven and of the hebrews. There were impostor gods who decieved ppl into some acts to take credit. Only knowledge can set you free not believe. Yhwh is not a name but the code or sign. Only priest of the true bloodiine can tell it. The name of God comes from a priest from far- a bible verse. True hebrews know yahweh and co are fabrications. Ppl call what they don't know and spirits act on them to take the glory meant for the God of heaven. Go to bed.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:
■ No matter how you explain to a blind man, forever he is blind and will never get it. Koboj you are blind and confused. Many acts in your old testament are not of the God of heaven and of the hebrews. There were impostor gods who decieved ppl into some acts to take credit. Only knowledge can set you free not believe. Yhwh is not a name but the code or sign. Only priest of the true bloodiine can tell it. The name of God comes from a priest from far- a bible verse. True hebrews know yahweh and co are fabrications. Ppl call what they don't know and spirits act on them to take the glory meant for the God of heaven. Go to bed.
Stop rambling abeg! undecided

Again, Scripture has it that YHWH is the agreement upon which the relationship between God and the people of Israel was established. That agreement was the same that was presented to and accepted by Abraham, Isaac, and eventually Jacob — the ancestors of the people of Israel. And that same agreement was eventually implemented by God(El) over the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan. It is written that the agreement was given, not to a select few but to all who are of the bloodline of Jacob regardless of the office occupied in the land or among the people. Yet, here you are proclaiming that the agreement/contract between God and the people of Israel, the same ones you claim to be your ancestors, is fake. Do you even understand or realize what that claim of yours means? undecided
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by LordReed(m): 10:56pm On Apr 05, 2023
jaephoenix:

… or Sieveboy, the Eckist. Their imaginations are more colorful than rainbows

O.h he is Eckist. Interesting.
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by bobestman(m): 10:58pm On Apr 05, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop rambling abeg! undecided

Again, Scripture has it that YHWH is the agreement upon which the relationship between God and the people of Israel was established. That agreement was the same that was presented to and accepted by Abraham, Isaac, and eventually Jacob — the ancestors of the people of Israel. And that same agreement was eventually implemented by God(El) over the people of Israel in the Land of Canaan. It is written that the agreement was given, not to a select few but to all who are of the bloodline of Jacob regardless of the office occupied in the land or among the people. Yet, here you are proclaiming that the agreement/contract between God and the people of Israel, the same ones you claim to be your ancestors, is fake. Do you even understand or realize what that claim of yours means? undecided
you are reporting what i said in another way. Yhwh is a tetragamation not a name. Only true priest know the sound in the name. It is not yahweh or jehowah
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by Kobojunkie: 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2023
bobestman:
■ you are reporting what i said in another way.
■ Yhwh is a tetragamation not a name. Only true priest know the sound in the name. It is not yahweh or jehowah
1. Now you have taken to twisting my words too? undecided

2. Rubbish!
bobestman:
No matter how you explain to a blind man, forever he is blind and will never get it. Koboj you are blind and confused. Many acts in your old testament are not of the God of heaven and of the hebrews. There were impostor gods who decieved ppl into some acts to take credit. Only knowledge can set you free not believe. Yhwh is not a name but the code or sign. Only priest of the true bloodiine can tell it. The name of God comes from a priest from far- a bible verse. True hebrews know yahweh and co are fabrications. Ppl call what they don't know and spirits act on them to take the glory meant for the God of heaven. Go to bed.
Talk about majoring in the foolish. Again, the name of the agreement is YHWH. God, who gave the agreement to the people never stipulated that it mattered how the name was pronounced or written as what mattered instead is the agreement itself. God never gave Abraham the name of the agreement yet that didn't stop Abraham from accepting and bowing to said agreement and implementing it beginning with his own household. The same agreement was passed — likely without a name attached —to Isaac, and Jacob. The agreement eventually reached the descendants of Jacob, the people of Israel, to whom God finally announced a name for the Constitution that He gave to them, yet not once did God legislate on how the name should be written or pronounced by those under the agreement. Nor did He suggest to them that the name should only be handled using only the Hebrew alphabet.

Here you want us to believe YHWH/Jehovah/Yahweh is fake because you don't like the sound of the names at all. Are you kidding me? undecided
Re: All Babies Are Enemies Of God by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:22am On Apr 06, 2023
bobestman:
how will you understand when your brain is infested with jw fables

Understand what again? cheesy

God destroyed innocent little babies and you're trying to say it's because their parents are killers so all the babies dying in the world were born by killers shey?
Perhaps your God can't just stop them from dying! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Contradictions Analyzed:bible And Quran. / Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? / 5 Life Lessons To Learn From The Temptation Of Jesus Christ

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.