Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (51742 Views)

Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by aikyg(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Until he was appointed by Peter Obi as his spokesman.

Always conclude when you write biographies.
Chai! Daddy waaa. Kilode? The man is just an actor. You probably saw him acting as PO's spokesman in a Nollywood movie on Africa Magic TV or YouTube.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by rollywise(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Timmi:

You just displayed your ignoramus mindset. You think everyone is as poor as you? Keep wailing, som of wailers from the land of rising wailers

Next time type in your dialect
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by mecuries(m): 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Atheists have a higher chance of getting to heaven
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Melagros(m): 10:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Yes. APC the party of criminals generating fake audio because they know Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed Datti have grabbed them by the balls and there is not way out. APC's childish propaganda can never save them. Nigeria will celebrate APC's defeat and even APC knows this grin grin grin
I dey tell you
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
derecho:
We know the tape is FAKE.
Original fake i said it again
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Emola12(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Jorussia:
.This is the problem when Pastors get involved in politics. Let God judge bishop oyedepo if is lying or not.
may God punish you if oyedepo is not lyn
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Melagros(m): 10:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
That's all, God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Maximeo(m): 10:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-oyedepo-breaks-silence-on-leaked-audio/

LAZY YOUTHS OF NIGERIA DISCUSSING NONSENSE AS USUAL.

STUPID LOT.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by HIPROFILE(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.

Shut that gutter my friend you never supported Peter Obi. You are just am implement in the hands on the usual APC propaganda forum.

Your propaganda wont work this time. Let it sink into your small skull dumbs
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by kissdabride: 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bishop David Oyedepo is a role model for christians.

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He didn't deny the conversation in which Peter Obi declared a religious war.

He is also truthful about the fact that he didn't campaign for any candidate.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

As a serial winner, I'm inspired by Oyedepo's prosperity gospel.

Happy Sunday to my christian brothers.

You said it perfectly but then Christians need to wake up to their responsibility as it is now Christian silence is not golden anymore.
Christian should fight for Christianity
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Madups(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
See wetin dem wan decieve. Dem don decieve human beings finish?
Throwback:
Anyone associating with Obi is looking for loss and shame.

APGA's curse is strong.

Like how we are reminded this Palm Sunday of how Peter denied Jesus 3 times despite boasting that even if all denied Jesus he would rather die than do same.

Same way Obi boasted about never leaving APGA and would rather die.

Peter Obi who is a very consistent failure, can never decieve me that he is the Messiah we need.

He has always been a religion and ethnicity exploiting politician.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by OmarBashir: 1:13am On Apr 03, 2023
Obingo go dey drag power with people wey pass am, one by one they will strip him naked and make him look worthless in the face of his gullible followers. His Political career is finished with that leaked audio. At least at the national level, he should go and do local champion at Anambra to pick the senatorial form by 2027.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by blahc007: 6:19am On Apr 03, 2023
Odin13:
cheesy
Kenneth Admitting to what he’s not sure.. is the reason of all this

Probably He wasn't even there when the so call was made...

LP presented themselves as a party without flaws, so he was quick to admit this to keep there integrity, even when he hasn't confirmed it
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Abokisulay(m): 7:00am On Apr 03, 2023
Preacherrr:
SHUT UP YOU ROUTINE SERPENT. YOU THINK EVERYBODY IS AS DIRTY AS YOU ARE? MENTION PASTORS AGAIN AND SEE IF IRRECOVERABLE AFFLICTION WILL NOT CONSUME YOU.

Ur mumu too much, only fools believe in those useless pastors
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by sainttyayo(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2023
derecho:
We know the tape is FAKE.
Nigerians , wake up! Quick to believe on any concocted gimmicks.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by SamOchuko: 7:34am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

Is that so sir? Who threatened to open the gate of hell for any winners member or was it Christian that votes APC/MUSLIM candidate in the 2015 election? Make una continue.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by nokia1000(m): 7:36am On Apr 03, 2023
He said he had never campaign for any politician and he will never do. But i remember in 2015, He said anyone who will not vote for Dr. Goodluck Jonathan, the gate of hell is open for such person and OBJ replied him that no man hold the key to the gate of Heaven and Hell.

Also in 2019, he accompanied Atiku to meet OBJ to support Atiku against Buhari. I believe these are campaigns.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by SamOchuko: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2023
Reinaldo:
Yes. APC the party of criminals generating fake audio because they know Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed Datti have grabbed them by the balls and there is not way out. APC's childish propaganda can never save them. Nigeria will celebrate APC's defeat and even APC knows this grin grin grin

Very true, you know Kenneth Okonkwo who confirmed the conversation too place is a member and f the APC
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nigra(f): 8:22am On Apr 03, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

And who told you,you'd make heaven?? undecided
Nobody should come for me oh,my period pain is too much..
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by CursedOsuPigs: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
aikyg:

Chai! Daddy waaa. Kilode? The man is just an actor. You probably saw him acting as PO's spokesman in a Nollywood movie on Africa Magic TV or YouTube.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nonches: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2023
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
You have said it all,but tribalism and bigotry won't allow so many Nigerians to reason properly.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Jack500: 10:45am On Apr 03, 2023
humilitypays:
Peter Obi won Taraba state a Northeast state. Peter Obi go over 25% in Adamawa, Borno, Bauchi, Gombe, Kogi, Kaduna.

Peter Obi doesn't need to win Kano, Katsina, Zamfara and others to emerge, even Goodluck and Obasanjo two Presidents couldn't win Northwest and Northeast yet they emerged winners.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu didn't get votes anywhere, Nigerians rejected him but INEC foisted him on Nigerians and forces of nature will reject him.

Have you ever seen a Nigerian President emerge without winning the following states:

Lagos
Abuja
Kano
Katsina
Kaduna
Rivers
Plateau?

That shows you clearly how Nigerians jointly rejected Bola Tinubu and if he and APC uses power of incumbency to impose Tinubu on Nigerians, nature will fight back and shock you all, watch and see.

Stop saying nonsense, Goodluck does not need to win the north beacuse, because he has the whole south, a luxury Peter obi can't boast of.

I hope you come to reality soon
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by randymirrors(f): 10:55am On Apr 03, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people

Thought only me noticed that part.

At the same time, it may be a harmless habit (for jokes). For instance, I refer to my dad as your father when I'm talking to my brothers. Your husband when I'm talking to my mom. "Your people" when talking to a colleague about other colleagues.. etc. I despise Obi and his followers. At the same time, I like being objective when analysing a situation.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

What makes you sure, you will go to heaven? Pulpit bandit
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Sleekfingers: 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people

Can you imagine? Help me tell your people....
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Christistruth03: 12:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bishop David Oyedepo is a role model for christians.

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He didn't deny the conversation in which Peter Obi declared a religious war.

He is also truthful about the fact that he didn't campaign for any candidate.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

As a serial winner, I'm inspired by Oyedepo's prosperity gospel.

Happy Sunday to my christian brothers.

Oyedepo is a Power and money loving Ogboni Freemason who masquerades as a Pastor
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by 7upnigeria: 6:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ayo25:
Bishop would never have prayed for Buhari laelae ;Dman is just too emotional. Does anyone have to visit him before he prays for them. Whatever happens to the command to pray for your leaders. Remind me of anywhere you ever heard him praying for Buhari or Timubu. You cannot tell me Bishop is not partisan.

You yourself have confirmed he would chase some away. Whether by body language or whatever language, why should you chase anyone away at all? As a christain leader he should know the biblical injunction is to pray for your leaders whosoever the person is. Bishop can never be in the league of men like Adeboye and Kumuyi. Man is just too emotional

Bro, scriptures are very good guides in this scenario. There are people that are just rulers and not leaders. As a Godly leader, you must be able to discern between people who will provide quality leadership and people who just want to rule for a particular reason. Bishop has been VINDICATED for not supporting Buhari. I left his church in 2015 because his body language supported Jonathan and today I understand better. There are rulers who will make the people suffer, you dont pray for them, you pray against them. Imagine if Israelites were praying for pharaoh, or for Ahab, Nebuchadnezzar etc. There is a reason why God wants even wicked men to rule, usually to make his people wake up and turn back to serve him, it doesnt mean that we should pray for God TO BLESS those who are killing God's children, it means we need to wake up and know where we have gone wrong and begin to do things right. Remember the scripture:

Ecclesiastes 10:7
I have seen slaves on horseback, while princes go on foot like slaves.

If God's children decide to be irresponsible, even slaves will rule them, it's as simple as that.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by hotplate: 10:36am On Apr 04, 2023
I didn't know you are the mind of BAT to be so sure his provocative choice of a Mu- Mu ticket was strategic and sincere. But you expect me not to believe that Obi's call to his spiritual father wasn't sincere and strategic? Did Obi in any of his campaign to the Masses mention anything like a Religious War? He is divisive uet was able to create a balance in his choice of a VP yet the person who isn't divisive couldn't see anyone outside his religion worthy to be his VP yet wants to be the president of Nigeria. I wasn't expecting anything different from an agbado supporter whose principal is a renowned Drug Daddy.

Agree to it or not every sensible Nigerians know that the do much talk about religion in our politics was provocatively rekindled by the supposed Strategic and sincere action of BAT... He his more interested in his ambition than the peace and unity of Nigeria.

spiralwedge:

There was no point in your long write-up. I only see you reacting to the strategies of BAT and APC, which were sincere and unprovocative like Obi’s.

Perhaps, BAT is able to prove a point that religion will have nothing to do with good governance henceforth and we believe him and voted for him. I am a Christian (RCCG/Anglican stock). But Obi and all the Christian clerics pathetically reacted without a strategy.

Politics is grassroots and it is strategic. That is why BAT does underground works for many years.

Christians, if they believe religion is important to them in governance, should have strategies and heavily participate from the grassroots.

Obi, in this scenario, is only taking advantage of the muslim muslim ticket. He has divisive antecedents and he would be an accidental leader if he had won. He had no manifesto prior to him defecting to LP, whereas BAT has a roadmap from only God knows when.

Obi would be a catastrophic national leader, my opinion. He is not fit for any federal appointment. He is best suitable for his state, where he may continue to deny Ebonyi indigenes rights to work in Anambra civil service. Even if Biafra has their country, he is not fit because he is divisive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.