Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (51746 Views)

Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by farem: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Pastor with lamba....the earlier you understand that these pastors arent even as holy and close to God as you the better.
Off-tuned as expected. You're such a disgrace that your affliction won't allow you to reason or comprehend a simple case.
Ki LA gbe, ki la ju?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Princedapace(m): 4:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Rayjnr:

Yes they do but the part oyedepo goofed was when he agreed that this is a religious war,
Other pastors will just say , please dont say so sir , even if they know it is.

He is a human being. Islamic leaders preach same in their mosque and no one tells them not to. They even preach how christains will dominate them and should never be allowed to rule. Until we are ready to do the right thing irrespective of the person, the tribe, the political party, we can never move forward.

Normally, all these things arent cool. But we are in a country where MC Olowo, Oba in Lagos, threatened people to vote for APC and we saw series of chaos of these threats being carried out and we didnt arrest them, how come we want to kill this pastor? He is doing what every other elites have been doing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by johnbd: 4:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
grin
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by CursedOsuPigs: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
aikyg:
Any intelligent person who has listened to the so called leaked audio knows that it is fake. The people in the fake audio are voice actors and I'm surprised that some people thought that the audio was real. grin grin

It's not fake. It's been examined with all the video/audio testing tools. Obi's spokesman has also come out to talk on it and he never denied it. Akin Osuntokun also only said he did not want to make a comment, he did not deny it.

Obi is a fraud and well meaning Nigerians have expressed great concerns about his level of bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by hotplate: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Are you going to pretend like you dont know that politicians use every thing they can to their advantage? Are you also going to pretend like the same faith ticket in a circular country like Nigeria isn't manipulative and despicable? wasn't that what gave way for all the religious talk we had in this 2023 election..

That singular desperate action of Tinubu and APC made millions of Nigerian Including Oyedepo to believe that there was a sinister motive which was later tag "A Religious war" that certainly had nothing to do with Peter Obi..

Did Peter Obi also called the likes of Baba chair lawal to convince them of a perceived "religious war"

The fact remains Tinibu made the entire 2023 election centred around religion rather than issues base. he did that deliberately to remove the focus from issues which he obviously had no solutions to.
spiralwedge:

Well, nobody said what he said was the lie.

The whole motive and point of the conversation between the 2 are divisive and bigoted. Obi appears as a discreet and desperate manipulative power grabber while the Bishop allowed himself to be dragged into partisan politics by a cunning manipulator.

There’s nothing wrong in the whole chat, but it highlights their true colours… especially that of Obi.

This is not new to me though. I have known Obi since The beginning of this century and yes he is bigoted, manipulative and divisive. An opportunist.

The bishop is aggressively emotional and stubborn about his personal (not from God) convictions which he calls faith.

These are their true colours.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Aboki99(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Idiotic liar
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by BJanta: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria

Go and swear your peter obi in and stop disturbing us.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by nzubegod: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.

Taaah Vagabond, Get Away
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Tingotoe: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
GGGPassword:

Idiot. You sit down at the comfort of your foolishness calling an old man stupid. You be big fooooool
Oyedepo is stupid. He's a fraudulent con man living off the proceeds of gullible folks like you. His reward awaits him in hell
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by LordGuru1: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Bishop Oyedepo is a very wise Great Yoruba Man. You will see from his tone that he's not really taking what Obi said about the Election being a "Religious War" serious, and you should know why he has to show the inconsequential support. Matter-of-factly, Winners Chapel currently has much Igbo Members because Igbos love to go to wherever they would learn more on Business Success and Greatness.

Even if the Audio is real, only those that don't know his GOD-given Vision to help Men break Poverty Chains would blame Bishop Oyedepo. In many Countries all over the World, Winners Chapel has the largest number of Poor People that joined and overtime had their Lives Completely transformed into being Rich and Wealthy, that is his own Calling from GOD ALMIGHTY. This was what made me joined too. And his Biblical Financial Trainings and Teachings permanently helped me out of Poverty too. But you know that most Yoruba Youths are not Business-minded like the Igbos.

I attended his Ota HQ before I left Nigeria. Many Poverty-sticken aspiring Young Businessmen joined the Church with nothing. Bishop Oyedepo through painstaking Relentless Business-Tranings (supported by Scriptural Backups) helped build the Business-Mental Capacity from scratch (of those that would have remained forever Poor) and Tenacity till they finally became Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires, that is the more Reason why so many Multi-Millionaires and Billionaires that he has helped Raised call him Daddy today. It is a well-known fact that the Uncommon Business-Guidance he integrated into his Universities has Produced far more Young Millionaires than other Private Schools. Papa Oyedepo is truly a Great Blessing to Africans in particular, and to Humanity in general.

Both the Olds and Youngs that he groomed into Wealth hey look back and know how ALMIGHTY GOD Greatly used him to Transform their Lives, that is why they have profound Respect for this truly Great Man that has help far more Many to legitimately become Stupendously Rich than any other Man of GOD. Right from start, his Church is one of the very few that created Welfare Department that financially Support dedicated upcoming poor Members/Businessmen and women because he Strongly Believes in them that if they follow his Teaching, they shall Succeed.

Yet, some expect him to just watch someone come to scatter those he has Laboured to Build, just because of Politics? He had to apply wisdom, if not...
https://www.nairaland.com/7637472/real-reason-obi-bishop-oyedepos#122234174

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by zomby(m): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
In the video, I don’t know what Peter Obi sounds like a house-boy. I keep on saying that there is absolutely nothing presidential about the man called peter Obi.
LEADERSHIP IS NOT FOR EVERYONE; stick to what you know.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Ebony2King: 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi will tarnish your image if you allow him come close. Hmmm

Just as your smelly pussy is tarnishing your image

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ebony2King:

Just as your smelly pussy is tarnishing your image
It’s like you want to be unfortunate, I’ll not warn you again
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Ebony2King: 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It’s like you want to be unfortunate, I’ll not warn you again

U will keep being unfortunate with your smelly pussy

Take your warning to your father
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by chaloskyx: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
yes its in heaven you would start campaigning for who to be president abi? but you can openly tell your congregation who is a better candidate and who's not is that not campaigning? why do you God of men mislead people with lies and deceit
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by omooba74(m): 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
May good sense not far from you,you av said it all, reasonable and sensible people will agree with you responsibly....
spiralwedge:

Well, nobody said what he said was the lie.

The whole motive and point of the conversation between the 2 are divisive and bigoted. Obi appears as a discreet and desperate manipulative power grabber while the Bishop allowed himself to be dragged into partisan politics by a cunning manipulator.

There’s nothing wrong in the whole chat, but it highlights their true colours… especially that of Obi.

This is not new to me though. I have known Obi since The beginning of this century and yes he is bigoted, manipulative and divisive. An opportunist.

The bishop is aggressively emotional and stubborn about his personal (not from God) convictions which he calls faith.

These are their true colours.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 5:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
JoshTim:

What is Christlike about you?

Dogs are now occupying the Lord's house..
Civil disobedience or violence. Please choose.
When an Atheist like you decide to rubbish the church and it's reputable servant, I have the right to knock your over diluted senses. You should be thankful I chose the former.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by JoshTim: 5:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
boxypane:

Civil disobedience or violence. Please choose.
When an Atheist like you decide to rubbish the church and it's reputable servant, I have the right to knock your over diluted senses. You should be thankful I chose the former.

It's quite sad....the church should not meddle in politics. The church brought upon themselves all these shame when they demonise some people and Angelize others. It's sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by spiralwedge(m): 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
hotplate:
Are you going to pretend like you dont know that politicians use every thing they can to their advantage? Are you also going to pretend like the same faith ticket in a circular country like Nigeria isn't manipulative and despicable? wasn't that what gave way for all the religious talk we had in this 2023 election..

That singular desperate action of Tinubu and APC made millions of Nigerian Including Oyedepo to believe that there was a sinister motive which was later tag "A Religious war" that certainly had nothing to do with Peter Obi..

Did Peter Obi also called the likes of Baba chair lawal to convince them of a perceived "religious war"

The fact remains Tinibu made the entire 2023 election centred around religion rather than issues base. he did that deliberately to remove the focus from issues which he obviously had no solutions to.

There was no point in your long write-up. I only see you reacting to the strategies of BAT and APC, which were sincere and unprovocative like Obi’s.

Perhaps, BAT is able to prove a point that religion will have nothing to do with good governance henceforth and we believe him and voted for him. I am a Christian (RCCG/Anglican stock). But Obi and all the Christian clerics pathetically reacted without a strategy.

Politics is grassroots and it is strategic. That is why BAT does underground works for many years.

Christians, if they believe religion is important to them in governance, should have strategies and heavily participate from the grassroots.

Obi, in this scenario, is only taking advantage of the muslim muslim ticket. He has divisive antecedents and he would be an accidental leader if he had won. He had no manifesto prior to him defecting to LP, whereas BAT has a roadmap from only God knows when.

Obi would be a catastrophic national leader, my opinion. He is not fit for any federal appointment. He is best suitable for his state, where he may continue to deny Ebonyi indigenes rights to work in Anambra civil service. Even if Biafra has their country, he is not fit because he is divisive.

FYI, it is SECULAR, not circular. Circular is the adjective for a circle.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by omooba74(m): 5:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Trash........it is being said that most of obidents are mentally deranged and demented bigots.Are u one of them?
afomusa17:
When Jonathan was in power which post did Muslim held.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so calle leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, so you see?

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Handsum64: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Believe these fraudsters at your own peril
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by benjaminlawson(m): 5:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:

All what you said above are simple truth, and I pity some southerners who are buying into this nonsense. Firstly, how would private conversation of someone be made open, as a politician, if he had visit him and made the statement on the alter, he might have been guilty, but this is private conversation, how many of other contestants have visited their own clerics? is their private discussion made open? or did anyone in Baba Oyedepo hear him saying the election is a religion war on the pulpit. Those that are hypocrite and condemned Obi, where are they, when some one contesting with Obasanjo, saying that Muslims must vote only for Muslim, and went ahead castigate him that they should not vote for some who stands when urinating. In 2015, the election was taken as jihad, against Jonathan. If some clerics can publicly split the ember of war based on religion on political issue in their public sermon, we will agreed that Obi private discussion with a man of God is a private matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by omooba74(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
You have been brainwashed by your Daddy GO.ASIWAJu is your c-in-c for the next four years,you better get used to it.
humilitypays:
Peter Obi won the 2023 Presidential election landslide, that APC used their power of incumbency to rob him and impose Bola Tinubu on Nigerians is a case for nature and God to judge with time. Wait and you all will see what the Lord can and will do.

You all shall witness the end of Tinubu okay.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by derecho(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
And he admitted?
Oponu
iamjavadem:
He never denied the audio. He denied carrying out what Obi requested. Olodo.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by pijam: 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Pastor with lamba....the earlier you understand that these pastors arent even as holy and close to God as you the better.
by their fruit we shall know them. My Bishop, my father. If u don't have anything to say shut ur mouth.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by shogz89: 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
caandi:
God bless you for this
What’s wrong with a Christian soliciting for his fellow Christian votes?
It’s a religious war ! Take it or leave it!
Nigeria is not a moslem nation
Periodtttt
if you see nothing wrong in saying it's a religious war, then don't complain when others make it a tribal war. What is bad is bad Sir. Accept that.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by correctguy101(m): 6:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man speaking like a real man of god

Buh to be frank, he is a man of God.

Abi you think say na beans to be worshipped by millions?

He knows himself and where he stands, that's enough.

It's just carelessness that brought this issue out, if you hear the other "untalkables" you fit carry riot go waylay the osusu bishop for somewia

Like this ancestor said before, bishop oyedepo remains a man of God, give or take or even leave, lols
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by amp01(m): 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.
You did not vote for Obi.
You don't have a PVC.
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A SUPPORTER OF AN IDEALOGY.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by vikyno(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ever since they hired fake Bishops to deceive people, nothing surprises me again in this country.

They can go any length to deceive the gullible. They have the control of the media... They have money to pay influencers to dish out words that some people would believe without reasoning... They have the power to make some think the way they want them to think.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by truthfinder319: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ethnorellgious bigot. Can only be a governor in the land of the children of hate. Only stupid youths of ther regions foolishly wish Peter Obi to be a president.. The man lacks manners and carries only hatred in him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video / Happy Easter! What Should Be The Perfect Response? / Men Of God Gat The Best Wooing Lines Are Still The Best, Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.