Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (51739 Views)

Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by spiralwedge(m): 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
hotplate:
So let's assusme he agred that the audio is true, why are we paying attention to petty things rather than salient things said by Pastor Oyedpo. According to him

"A sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria"

so i ask agian WHERE IS THE LIE?

Well, nobody said what he said was the lie.

The whole motive and point of the conversation between the 2 are divisive and bigoted. Obi appears as a discreet and desperate manipulative power grabber while the Bishop allowed himself to be dragged into partisan politics by a cunning manipulator.

There’s nothing wrong in the whole chat, but it highlights their true colours… especially that of Obi.

This is not new to me though. I have known Obi since The beginning of this century and yes he is bigoted, manipulative and divisive. An opportunist.

The bishop is aggressively emotional and stubborn about his personal (not from God) convictions which he calls faith.

These are their true colours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Elidrisy20: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so calle leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, so you see?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
you be baboon, you belong to the zoo

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Y0urUncle: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obi will tarnish your image if you allow him come close. Hmmm

Your hate for obi will be your greatest undoing in life.

Go ask those who trod same path in the past
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Y0urUncle:

Your hate for obi will be your greatest undoing in life.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Pakerlokor: 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kenneth na mumu! Was he there? While not allow his principal to speak about it if you don't have anything good to say. The audio is a doctored one.
Odin13:
cheesy
Kenneth Admitting to what he’s not sure.. is the reason of all this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by elantraceey(f): 3:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.

Abeg shut up and boldly support your druglord president. Fake supporter like your principal.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by babz11(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:
Tinubu have the right to reject northern Christians and pick a fellow Muslim as running mate as a political strategy.

Tinubu also have the right to ignore Christian supporters in the North during his campaign rallies to start reciting Muslim prayers as a campaign strategy to win core Northern Muslim votes and its perfectly okay to APC supporters of evil, but Peter Obi a Christian going to Churches to seek for prayer and support or calling his religious leader for prayer is a taboo. May God visit all you supporters of evil.

Despite the fact that Incumbent President Buhari is a Muslim, Senate President Muslim, CJN Muslim, ruling party chairman Muslim, Chief of Army staff Muslim, IG of Police Muslim, Head of DSS Muslim, INEC Chairman Muslim, Speaker of House Muslim, ruling party presidential candidate Muslim, ruling party running mate Muslim, Head of Nigerian Prisons Muslim, Customs Comptroller Muslim, Immigration Comptroller Muslim, Civil Defense boss Muslim.

Can Muslims accept this arrangement in Nigeria if all the aforementioned positions were occupied by Christians, let's say the truth, won't Muslims born down Nigeria?

APC declared Jihad in Nigeria but some Christians are still sleeping on a moving bike, eyes go soon clear.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so calle leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, so you see?

They have searched and searched Peter Obi thoroughly and found no single dirt, reason they are trying to distract Nigerians by trying hard to paint Peter Obi as Christian religious candidate to incite Muslims against supporting him.

Peter Obi won the election, if not why all these abracadabra after the election is over? Use your brain....Peter Obi won 2023 Presidential election clean and clear but APC ruling party used their power of incumbency to truncate it but lets watch and see what the supreme court will do even though many don't expect anything positive from a supreme court headed by one of the most corrupt judges in Nigeria
Sorry grin I can feel ur pain
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Papawemba1985: 3:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
You never supported Obi shut up.
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Majid1990(m): 3:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
So you're in charge of heaven, is either heaven or hell certainty is abnormal only God is certain about ur destination
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Rayjnr: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
Princedapace:

My point is this is not the first time religious leaders are involved in this. Religious leaders are humans too and should have those they support as well. Why is everyone making noise about Obi and Oyedepo abi what is his name again?

Everything about Obi is blown out of proportion abeg

Yes they do but the part oyedepo goofed was when he agreed that this is a religious war,
Other pastors will just say , please dont say so sir , even if they know it is.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Invitationn: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bishop David Oyedepo is a role model for christians.

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He didn't deny the conversation in which Peter Obi declared a religious war.

He is also truthful about the fact that he didn't campaign for any candidate.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

As a serial winner, I'm inspired by Oyedepo's prosperity gospel.

Happy Sunday to my christian brothers.

He didn’t campaign for PO but he led him on.
He assured him he’ll pitch him before his congregants.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by DMerciful(m): 3:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
That means Obi's petition is hiting hard!
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by yarimo(m): 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
Kaybaba5:

Chairman pls calm down
Ok daddy

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Asagna1(m): 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:

He talk too much also. How many interview did Atiku granted after the election. You never heard him talking about a case in court. Datti Ahmed said we did not have a constitutional president elect. All this statement can cause unrest especially when some set of youth are only waiting for GO to destroy properties in the name of protest. When the case is in court why talking and bragging you won on National Tv. And Obi knows almost all his supporters are zombie. Na only go dey hear

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by JoshTim: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Preacherrr:
SHUT UP YOU ROUTINE SERPENT. YOU THINK EVERYBODY IS AS DIRTY AS YOU ARE? MENTION PASTORS AGAIN AND SEE IF IRRECOVERABLE AFFLICTION WILL NOT CONSUME YOU.

Lol...this is a confirmation you are of the devil. Idiot wey no get power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Igwe85(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
Thank You Daddy
Irö ti bayeyinjë
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by babz11(m): 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
IVORY2009:

Yes, I'm not your age mate You are talking to a rt. Major............

Well, I would assure you, your paymaster is going to go down, and eventually disgraced, the world is watching, CIA, FBI, Interpol, all involved in this, did you see the United Nations trucks coming to Nigeria recently....... wait for it cheesy

Baba go sit down and enjoy ur pension leave the social media space for we ur children
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by JoshTim: 3:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
boxypane:

Sharrap werey

What is Christlike about you?

Dogs are now occupying the Lord's house..
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Invitationn: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
spiralwedge:

Well, nobody said what he said was the lie.

The whole motive and point of the conversation between the 2 are divisive and bigoted. Obi appears as a discreet and desperate manipulative power grabber while the Bishop allowed himself to be dragged into partisan politics by a cunning manipulator.

There’s nothing wrong in the whole chat, but it highlights their true colours… especially that of Obi.

This is not new to me though. I have known Obi since The beginning of this century and yes he is bigoted, manipulative and divisive. An opportunist.

The bishop is aggressively emotional and stubborn about his personal (not from God) convictions which he calls faith.

These are their true colours.
Beyond what you have mentioned, it confirms that Obi is a conman and a pathological liar like it’s widely said.
He is pretentious because he says this in public and goes undercover saying another thing.

Just few weeks back, he claimed his ticket is not an ethno-religious one -that he’s trying to “save” Nigeria but, undercover, the whole thing wrapped with seemingly good intentions is in fact a “Religious war to him”.

The “The church, wake up, take back your country” divisive rhetoric has been swept under the carpet but this one will be preserved for posterity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Invitationn: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people
And what exactly does he mean by “You people will not regret this support”?

What exactly is he offering or going to offer Oyedepo should he have become the president??
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by hotplate: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Newnas:

What is Oyedepo's source of wealth?
if i answer you will you tell me Tinubu's source of wealth and his perceived connection with drugs?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by CursedOsuPigs: 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2023
Odin13:
cheesy
Kenneth Admitting to what he’s not sure.. is the reason of all this

What does Kenneth not know? The conversation actually took place. It was doctored and it wasn't just created through AI. You would have preferred he disclaims it?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by KingLennon(m): 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Pastor with lamba....the earlier you understand that these pastors arent even as holy and close to God as you the better.
They are close to God than you bros no reason am...
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by MeineMutter: 4:06pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called Christians.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

Get this for the last time: Obi didn’t win any election. He only tried in Ibo strongholds and a few Christians voted for him along religion line.

Also, anybody can hold any public office. You don’t run offices based on religion. Offices are to be run on competence.
I do not say those Muslims who are there are competent o. But let that sink into your brain and never it.

That’s why our country has remained backward. We base most things on religion and tribalism.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by CursedOsuPigs: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
derecho:
We know the tape is FAKE.

You're still in denial🤣

The tape is real. It's been checked and Kenneth, Obi's spokesman has confirmed it.

Stop hiding behind a needle😂
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by rollywise(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I've been living your dream life since childhood. Bitter truth.

😂 😂 😂 Who dash monkey banana. You'll wish. My childhood life is your current dream 😂😂. Well since you are comfortable with your current status, may it remain permanent
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Essence20(m): 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
hiteelong:
The phrase I don't like is '' help me tell your people in South west"

So Obidient in South west are not his people
It's doctored, know this and know peace
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by HeroicMeastro: 4:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
humilitypays:

Tinubu have the right to be going from one Northern state to another donating rice, donating beans, donating millions, donating food for Ramadan, going to Mosques, videoing himself worshipping in Northern Mosques, picking Northern Muslim as VP, gallivanting the world with Muslims as his core campaign team members, denying and defending Fulani herdsmen attacks even to his fellow Yorubas, defending Ondo Church massacre as just ordinary attack just because he want core Northern Muslims to vote for him, and it is very okay to APC supporters of evil and some so called lily livered Nigerian Christians who don't know their faith.

Meanwhile, Peter Obi's so called leaked call with Bishop Oyedepo has no incriminating evidence other than a devout Christian calling on his religious leader for prayers and support. Or did you people expect Peter Obi to call Kano abi Sokoto Imams that never gave him a listening ear? In Christianity right from the Bible stories, Christians always relied on God even when going to battle. Kings always called on their Priests for special prayers before heading to a battlefield, so Peter Obi did amazingly and Daddy Oyedepo acted like a true spiritual leader he is as he continued to pray in the name of Jesus Christ throughout the call, Bishop Oyedepo even said in the so called call that all Nigerians have equal stake in Nigeria and that a sickling nation like Nigeria will require a strong and healthy personality,
Anyone whose source of wealth can not be verified should not have access to governance especially a dying country like Nigeria, so you see, where is the lie in what Oyedepo or Obi allegedly said if we assume to call to be real?

Are we still on this stage? grin
Haven't we gone beyond this cowardice?
Are you a slowpoke?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by rollywise(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Timmi:

The court hearing that is dead on arrival. Go and mark my word for it is on spoken of and written on marble:. The case will be thrown out for lack of merit and it is dead on arrival.
Hopefully you and your obizombies can finally admitted the fact and go and either hug transformers or run like a demon possessed swine to the Atlantic Ocean.

If you even dey live a comfortable life I for even ignore you. But you are broke and still supporting evil APC. No be juju be that? 😂
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by omooba74(m): 4:17pm On Apr 02, 2023
Which Nigerians? Well,no argument but one question,Are u mentally stable?cos most obidents now need to answer that question...........
Reinaldo:
Yes. APC the party of criminals generating fake audio because they know Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed Datti have grabbed them by the balls and there is not way out. APC's childish propaganda can never save them. Nigeria will celebrate APC's defeat and even APC knows this grin grin grin
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
rollywise:

😂 😂 😂 Who dash monkey banana. You'll wish. My childhood life is your current dream 😂😂. Well since you are comfortable with your current status, may it remain permanent
Imagination want to kill this one. You wish grin . Be gone I’m too old to exchange words with kids like you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.