Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo (51740 Views)

Missing Baby: Leaked Audio Of Co-conspirator Exonerates Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Kingofhoes: 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
I regret supporting him right now.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.
. We should "TRUST YOU" because you're tinibu's V.P or S.A? I just hopes he performs tho. Nigeria has gone to the dogs and democracy is failed, we need a leader that cares not one that rigs his way to power. God bless Nigeria
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by adefitim(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Peter Obi don buy market

His supporters will defend dem go taya
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by akpumping7720(m): 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
FiremanX:
Yes daddy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by obyno82: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:
Bishop David Oyedepo is a role model for christians.

Despite pressure, he obeyed one of the 10 commandments given to the Israelites through Moses- Thou shall not lie. It is a very difficult commandment to keep, especially when there's a mob that will bully you if you don't lie.

I like the fact that Bishop Oyedepo did not lie and his followers should be very proud that they have a leader with dignity and integrity.

He didn't deny the conversation in which Peter Obi declared a religious war.

He is also truthful about the fact that he didn't campaign for any candidate.

He is patriotic and a strong voice who calls out the government to make them better. If opposing voices like that of the honourable Bishop Oyedepo are silenced then it is no longer a democracy but an autocracy.

As a serial winner, I'm inspired by Oyedepo's prosperity gospel.

Happy Sunday to my christian brothers.

Bros I know you are a digital content creator and you are working hand in hand for APC for your daily bread but let me tell you. This thing you guys are doing is dangerous and will set this country ablaze. See people that spread lies, hatred and bigotry never end well and if a Rwandan style genocide happens because of this. Your comment has been copied and it is easy to track you and you will face the consequences of this.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by HellVictorinho7: 6:44pm On Apr 02, 2023
ALL OF YOU, REST.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by HellVictorinho7: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyno82:

Bros I know you are a digital content creator and you are working hand in hand for APC for hour daily bread but let me tell you. This thing you guys are doing is dangerous and will set this country ablaze. See people that spread lies, hatred and bigotry never end well and if a Rwandan style genocide happens because of this. Your comment has been copied and it is easy to track you and you will face the consequences of this.
ALL THE PARTIES ARE THE SAME
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by obyno82: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:
Peter Obi really messed up big time. He wants to "Yes daddy" his way into power.
With that his upper Iweka accent, there's nothing presidential about the religious and tribal bigot sef.

I am a Yoruba Christian, I voted for Peter Obi but I now fully support the constitutionally elected President and his Vice, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Kashim Shettima.

My only prayer for Asiwaju Tinubu now is for God to grant him good health. Trust me, he'll perform beyond most people's expectations.

Oga stop all this lies. See you people are playing with dangerous game and innocent people will get killed because of this. Spreading lies and propaganda can trigger genocide and you will be dragged and jailed for this.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by obyno82: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
ALL THE PARTIES ARE THE SAME

Not true. These APC guys are bad. They don't mind setting this country on fire to achieve their aim. Ahhhh how can you be this desperate for power?
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by HellVictorinho7: 6:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyno82:

Not true. These APC guys are bad. They don't mind setting this country on fire to achieve their aim. Ahhhh how can you be this desperate for power?
WHAT MAKES LP BETTER? APC ONCE SEEMED THE NEW THING
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by obyno82: 6:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Throwback:
Anyone associating with Obi is looking for loss and shame.

APGA's curse is strong.

Like how we are reminded this Palm Sunday of how Peter denied Jesus 3 times despite boasting that even if all denied Jesus he would rather die than do same.

Same way Obi boasted about never leaving APGA and would rather die.

Peter Obi who is a very consistent failure, can never decieve me that he is the Messiah we need.

He has always been a religion and ethnicity exploiting politician.

Oga why not shut up for once.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by obyno82: 6:53pm On Apr 02, 2023
HellVictorinho7:
WHAT MAKES LP BETTER? APC ONCE SEEMED THE NEW THING

See bros LP so far has been sane in their approach. I knew APC was no good. I complained about their politics of bitterness and their style of propaganda in 2014.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by KingofTheStreet: 6:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:

haaa werey
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by HellVictorinho7: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
obyno82:

See bros LP so far has been sane in their approach. I knew APC was no good. I complained about their politics of bitterness and their style of propaganda in 2014.
U FIT HELP ME WITH 5K? AM NOT INEC.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by rollywise(m): 7:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Imagination want to kill this one. You wish grin . Be gone I’m too old to exchange words with kids like you

You didn't say amen o 😂
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by aikyg(m): 7:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

It's not fake. It's been examined with all the video/audio testing tools. Obi's spokesman has also come out to talk on it and he never denied it. Akin Osuntokun also only said he did not want to make a comment, he did not deny it.

Obi is a fraud and well meaning Nigerians have expressed great concerns about his level of bigotry.
Please daddy. Stop lying daddy.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by boxypane(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
JoshTim:

It's quite sad....the church should not meddle in politics. The church brought upon themselves all these shame when they demonise some people and Angelize others. It's sad.
I think the only fact here sir is that PETER OBI TRIED TO USE THE CHURCH AND HE FAILED!
I am never apologetic of never supporting him. Shameless still, some of his followers still believe the voice was doctored.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by afbstrategies: 7:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

I identify as one.
You’re not really one if you don’t know what’s going on in Nigeria. Tell me what is going to be the current situation in the Country if we had a Christian Christian ticket and a presidential election that was heavily doctored and manipulated, that’s when I and millions of Nigerians will know whether you’re clueless or not. Leak or no Leak, Peter Obi is more genuine than any Nigerian politician out there.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by AdnanBnB: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-oyedepo-breaks-silence-on-leaked-audio/

Obi has embarrassed Christianity n expose Igbo ethnic bigotry. Christians population in Nigeria is over exaggerated they're not more than 25%
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Augustenite(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Archtype:
Obi versus Oyedepo: Too bad!

By Valentine Obienyem

I heard they set up a Committee made up of some people from National Communications Commission, headed by our prodigal brother from Nnewi. They are reviewing all calls Obi made in the last three years, and especially now to see if he mentioned Interim Government or anything that will make them prosecute him for treason when and if they take over.

Till now, they are yet to see any. The badly doctored conservation with Bishop Oyedepo released by our Nnewi prodigal brother is the much they have discovered so far.

So you finally lost it all 🧠! Sorry bro
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by CursedOsuPigs: 7:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
aikyg:

Please daddy. Stop lying daddy.

Please pikin, face reality pikin.

Kenneth Okonkwo is Peter Obi's spokesperson and he has come out explain it away instead of complete rebuttal.

Obi is a fraud.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by aikyg(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Please pikin, face reality pikin.

Kenneth Okonkwo is Peter Obi's spokesperson and he has come out explain it away instead of complete rebuttal.

Obi is a fraud.
Chei!! Daddy you can lie ooo.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by akaleb2015(m): 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man speaking like a real man of god
it is you and your generation that is stupid
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by CursedOsuPigs: 7:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
aikyg:

Chei!! Daddy you can lie ooo.

Pikin, oya tell us who Kenneth Okonkwo is o!
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by akaleb2015(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
yarimo:
Stupid man speaking like a real man of god
you are the most stupid person
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Waksdabos(m): 8:25pm On Apr 02, 2023
Never trust an Ibo man for anything! In as much as Tinubu is not too fit for presidency, we are better off.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by multiple4u: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
How did they get the tape? How was the tape leaked? Who is behind the leaked tape!
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Timmi: 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
rollywise:

If you even dey live a comfortable life I for even ignore you. But you are broke and still supporting evil APC. No be juju be that? 😂

You just displayed your ignoramus mindset. You think everyone is as poor as you? Keep wailing, som of wailers from the land of rising wailers
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by aikyg(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Pikin, oya tell us who Kenneth Okonkwo is o!
He's a Nollywood actor, Daddy. He acted in Living In Bondage with KOK and Bob Manuel. Thank you, Daddy.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Antimandatethie(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2023
JoshTim:
Pastor with lamba....the earlier you understand that these pastors arent even as holy and close to God as you the better.

Then maybe imams are holier..
Hehehaha imams wey the incourage jihad and christains slaughtering
the same imams that lie all the time
in kaduna a muslim friend tell me that peter obi is the reason behind fuel and cash scarcity
i ask him how he got to know that
he said its their imam
pls is it truth.... ? make i know laf o
muslims are very sentimentat than any other relegion on earth
#YESISAIDIT
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by hohafrank(m): 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:

Stupid man.You never voted for Obi.God's judgement awaits you for telling lies.
Propagandist.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by CursedOsuPigs: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
aikyg:

He's a Nollywood actor, Daddy. He acted in Living In Bondage with KOK and Bob Manuel. Thank you, Daddy.

Until he was appointed by Peter Obi as his spokesman.

Always conclude when you write biographies.
Re: Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo by Cutezt(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Babatunjo:

Trailer go crush you and your household if you no vote obi, mark my words

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye, Pastor Adeboye's Son (VIDEO) / Fake Prophetess Exposed In Akwa Ibom As Youths Discover Charms, Fetish Items / Davido Dissociates Himself From The Viral COZA Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.