Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,285 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai (36009 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by walex2(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
derecho:
He is FREE.Does he need permission before doing it?
With all he did, Peter still defeated APC in Kaduna
Lies PDP won j. Kaduna and APC came second but APC won Gubernatorial

1 Like

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by alade00: 1:43pm On Apr 02, 2023
Wisfem:

That Same El rufai said An Attack on Bokoharam is an attack on the North, and any of the terrorist killed should be considered as debt that must be repaid to the south..A Tribal bigot and Religious fanatic is talking trash about OBI..
Stop the lie Oga,that's not what he said,he said attack on fulani
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Karleb(m): 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
Shouldn't this idiot be ashamed his people do not understand the official language of their country.

1 Like

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Namdosky(m): 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obedients food don cook leta make it 1..1 if it's true
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by stanbright(m): 2:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by SLAP44: 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
biaframaster200:

You and your obi the pandora should be ashamed of yourself...
We haven't had it in this fashion before ...where a presidential candidate will be campaigning for a position on a religious and tribalism basis... what a shame to the obi and the man of God that left his primary assignment in the church and is acting as a political campaign agent for Obi.....

Is a shame.....

Your hate and bile is going nowhere. You are just hating because that's the only thing you know.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 2:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
stanbright:
so they don’t understand English
Lol
for wider coverage
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by History555: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by stanbright(m): 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
for wider coverage
so it can be transmitted in English for wider coverage?Tell me they are illiterates and stop lying to yourself

1 Like

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by emmybobo1: 2:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
when was this

Cos atiku won kaduna last time I checked
He said Obi defeated APC. He didn’t say that Obi won Kaduna. These almajiris that do not understand English eeh, you guys are causing more problems with your poor English comprehension

2 Likes

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Ulunne777(f): 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2023
Because your ppl are
dunces. grin

Use religion ,illiteracy and ethnic bigotry to keep them in darkness while your family feeds on their wealth.

Chldrenof darkness!

1 Like

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Jnkay: 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2023
This one thinks this will make Muslims hate Obi. OBI is loved by every religion and the truth remains that Datti is the has come out to say Obi can't say such. If he translates it to Hausa, Datti will translate the truth to Hausa too.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Legitisreal: 4:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
emmybobo1:

He said Obi defeated APC. He didn’t say that Obi won Kaduna. These almajiris that do not understand English eeh, you guys are causing more problems with your poor English comprehension
he said obi won APC in kaduna and they didn't even do that
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by dozeth: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Check if this tweet is real

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Irupetepete: 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
One thing is sure, Obi's Political ambition in Nigeria is dead.

grin grin grin
elections are over, tinubu has been given certificate of return but you people never stopped crying

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

grin grin grin
Not as dead, as your livlihood. stop crying and get yourself busy, if tinubu really won this election. Why are APC supporters still disturbed.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by ThatFairGuy1: 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Cry more
Bunkbars:
Not as dead, as your livlihood. stop crying and get yourself busy, if tinubu really won this election. Why are APC supporters still disturbed.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
This guy is really a mumu, so you have to translate the voice note from English to Hausa, for your people to Understand. Tueh angry.

Suffering, slavery and smiling.

3 Likes

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by emmydee(m): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Very good if you can translate the real words the way they stand.
But I still can’t find any wrongdoing in the discussion.
Why is it giving you guys headaches?

He asked for support from Christians in certain locations, what is wrong with that?

Agbado boldly accepted a Muslim-Muslim ticket and you guys didn’t bring down the heavens, so why the noise about a telephone conversation or are enemies of progress looking for what to hold on to?
Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by obyno82: 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:

grin grin grin

You don't have sense
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by obyno82: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
he only had political ambition in anambra and biafra

Naturally you don't have sense
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Mko001: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
This junky will not go and seatdowm somewhere and allow meaningful Nigerians to hear word.
Idiot because your father they in charge. Go to the street and see if you can survive quarter of what Nigerians are facing out there. Mchwwww, Looobbishhhh
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by ChristineC: 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2023
so that wetin go happen?
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by ThatFairGuy1: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Cry me a river
obyno82:

You don't have sense
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Cry more
Don't you have work, you keep jumping from thread to thread from Monday to Sunday.

This is why I don't support women, struggling with a man to prove her self. Look at what you use your useful time for. 70years old man. Your mumu Neva too much. angry
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by obyno82: 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
SLAP44:

The man is a loser, his only strength is in causing trouble everywhere.

Try and look for another propaganda that can stick
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by AbokiDelta(m): 5:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1642455200089645056
You be otondo walahi. What happened to that of Shettima and Ibikunle Amosun? Have you translated it to hausa language?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign / Nigerian Air Force Bombs “Mass Gathering” Of Boko Haram Terrorists / President Buhari Leaves For US For UN Assembly, Also To Visit London - Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.