Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,114 members, 7,828,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai (36061 Views)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by DMerciful(m): 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Obi would be sworn in after the court sacks Tinubu
ThatFairGuy1:
One thing is sure, Obi's Political ambition in Nigeria is dead.

grin grin grin

grin
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by onuman: 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
This chimp doesn't understand that his APC started to make the presidential election a religious war through APC'S Muslim-Muslim ticket in a country nearly equally divided between Muslims and Christians.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by segun18(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
honeyB2018:

I don't really know why this tape is generating this kind of attention.
Prior to the elections, there was this video that went viral, where Gov. Gandudje of Kano State, had a meeting with about 75 Islamic Orgs in Kano. In that meeting, Governor Gandudje made it clear, why they wanted muslin-muslim ticket. In the video, he stated that their need isn't about dividend of democracy, but the person who will promote and defend their Islamic faith, claiming that there are more that two Muslims can achieve for Islam, than what one Muslim can do. I wish those that have it can listen to it again
I wonder why no dust was raised over that comment. Is that video not on the same pedestal like this Obi's tape, if actually Obi's tape it's true?
Or is this because it's Obi?

You are right. I watch the particular video.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by goodness4ever(m): 6:24pm On Apr 02, 2023
I believe opportunists are at work now. There is no need to kill a fly with a sledge hammer.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Diligence: 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Make una listen to what Former President talk in the 60s.... we are better off apart than to force ourselves together and keep clashing heads...

Head if State: Ojukwu: The man who saw tomorrow!
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Globad(f): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2023
oyichi:
then be ready to go to court because both obi and oyedepo has denied it

Where are the links for the denial?
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by budget4(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nothing shock am na mumu dey worry you n Bashir
Ndimkpurummiri:
e shock you?
Go to court
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by yarimo(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
The useless oyedepo so called man of god should be ashamed of himself
SLAP44:
Are these people not ashamed yet? grin

All your attempts to drag Peter Obi into any kind of disrepute always misfires terribly. Peter Obi is still the cleanest politician in Nigeria and loved by all.

That's why every dirty politician like Hell Ruffai, the old druggie/certificate thief and other charlatans are taking turns to attack the impeccable image of Peter Obi. They keep falling yakata like Atiku grin
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by sphinixs2: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1642455200089645056

He would have used his small power to disseminate English Language through the years instead.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Trendishine: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
Look at the fool and how he looks like... You did not disseminate the document of your bat tinubu's forfeiture as a drug dealer, you're only quick to steal, lie, fool yourself, blackmail, rig elections and disseminate meaninglessness. I bet you, his doing the rubbish will be God's way of making peter obi and datti very popular in the north, because they will realize that Bashir as a criminal can not be of any use to them but playing criminal politics to keep stealing from northerners. So they will see Obi as the major headache of fools like him and they will stand behind him..
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Diligence: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
Now we love Mr Peter Obi the most...

We are prepared and ready to...
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2023
Godjone:
Useless midget. He should tell Nigerians why he ban Christians from Deputizing a governor in kaduna. Something that has not happened before. He is operating a Muslim Muslim ticket in kaduna where Christian are 50%. Useless fanatics
Kaduna is over 50% Christian then why are you begging for a deputy? You should come out and win the election then. What the election pattern in the state has proven is Christians don't have 30% in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by damkin24(m): 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
SLAP44:

All your attempts to drag Peter Obi into any kind of disrepute always misfires terribly. Peter Obi is still the cleanest politician in Nigeria and loved by all.

That's why every dirty politician like Hell Ruffai, the old druggie/certificate thief and other charlatans are taking turns to attack the impeccable image of Peter Obi. They keep falling yakata like Atiku grin
Abeg park well
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Namigotalktru: 6:45pm On Apr 02, 2023
SLAP44:

Abeg rest. Drug trafficking, oil bunkering. Accounts in Panama those that know know.

Out of all people it’s Obi you people decided is the hill to end your political ambitions on. Anyway same people were supporting Kanu so sense is far far away from you
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by ufotunang: 6:46pm On Apr 02, 2023
The audio is fake
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by obyno82: 6:49pm On Apr 02, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Nobody is tainting him rather revealing his bigotry and his double standards. YES DADDY

Fear God oooo you these digital content creators and APC e-warriors be very careful with the lies you spread. You people want to set this country on fire for these satanic politicians.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by Karlosorji(m): 6:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
You know your people are too dull when it comes to understanding English.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by lyfavour: 6:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
So he has to translate for his backward region to understand. I pity that region because they shall remain backward with the likes of hell rufai and sons at the top.

Besides what the heck is wrong with someone canvassing for votes from his Christian brethren. You guys are funny. There is so much hatred for Igbos and you still want us to remain one and be in same darkness with your region.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by GambaOsaka: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Godjone:
Useless midget. He should tell Nigerians why he ban Christians from Deputizing a governor in kaduna. Something that has not happened before. He is operating a Muslim Muslim ticket in kaduna where Christian are 50%. Useless fanatics

Yes daddy.
Thank you daddy πŸ˜‚
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by GambaOsaka: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
lyfavour:
So he has to translate for his backward region to understand. I pity that region because they shall remain backward with the likes of hell rufai and sons at the top.

Besides what the heck is wrong with someone canvassing for votes from his Christian brethren. You guys are funny. There is so much hatred for Igbos and you still want us to remain one and be in same darkness with your region.

Yes daddy.
Thank you daddy πŸ˜‚
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by GambaOsaka: 7:04pm On Apr 02, 2023
Diligence:
Now we love Mr Peter Obi the most...

We are prepared and ready to...

Yes daddy.
Thank you daddy πŸ˜‚
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by CitiOkoro(m): 7:10pm On Apr 02, 2023
The fear of Obi is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by IRIEBOY(m): 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Fueling Ethnic violence. Nigeria is at a very sensitive stage and the current government is adding more fuel
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by haweezee: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2023
See who is talking. Your Father El-rufai rigged Kaduna governorship election, which he will soon vomit it out in the Court. He also succeeded in giving u a seat in the federal house of reps, He denied Christians in Kaduna the deputy governorship position, not to even talk about the daily killings of southern Kaduna Christians,Haba!!! And u shamelessly have a say in this matter. Nonsense angry
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by prizeless(m): 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Very wrong, unfortunately, the vulnerable ones gave greatly reduced in numbers.
ThatFairGuy1:
One thing is sure, Obi's Political ambition in Nigeria is dead.

grin grin grin

grin
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by prizeless(m): 7:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
[Yes, he said he defeated APC, Atiku is not APC but PDP. Read well please quote author=Legitisreal post=122239493]when was this

Cos atiku won kaduna last time I checked[/quote]
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by ivandrag0n: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
SLAP44:

Who needs to drag Obi into disrepute? Is he reputable? Can you disrepute someone who’s not reputable?

Be sensible for once!
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by prizeless(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leave them,you know when a snake with it's head out is still shaking vigorously
SLAP44:

You said that many times before the elections, and he still won Lagos grin
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by prizeless(m): 7:38pm On Apr 02, 2023
?
OGIBRA:

Guy, those people find it difficult to always comprehend and process what there mind is telling them before they say it out, people that believe some1 that came third is the first, some1 that didnt get 25% in 20 state is d winner of an election..am sure he knows PDP win kaduna, he just cant process and compare what he is thinking and come to reality with fact, thats why, he is stil claiming LP won it.just like his brother shouting inside plane.
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by prizeless(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
You're making the assumption that Nigeria s are dumb and cannot think for themselves until some sells a propaganda ho them right? Is this how much you have belittled Nigerians
Legitisreal:
lol, I also "almost" killed a bird

Apart from the christians obi sold propaganda to has he been able to win any state outside biafra where he personally went to canvass for it's governor candidate
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by prizeless(m): 7:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Revelation indeed, Not only revelation, it's Deuteronomy
ThatFairGuy1:

That chances has reduced drastically with this revelation

Not with this revelation again. It's from bottom to bottomless now.
I'm very CERTAIN none of the major party will ever give their ticket to him again grin
Re: I'll Translate The Audio Of Obi To Hausa And Disseminate It - Bashir El-Rufai by prizeless(m): 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2023
[If the matter is trainable, take it to court with this response. See talkquote author=ThatFairGuy1 post=122239564]
That chances has reduced drastically with this revelation

Not with this revelation again. It's from bottom to bottomless now.
I'm very CERTAIN none of the major party will ever give their ticket to him again grin[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of The Women's Protests At Bokkos / Why Former US President Bill Clinton Is Visiting Buhari, Atiku / 10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.