Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) (4367 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened / 12 Meme From Nairaland 2017 Get Together Party (the Meat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Brilliant ones only
It's funny how Pastors and imams of this world has failed because this photo speaks a lot .

Sorry I'm all science no time for romance kiss

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
We needs suggestions you all

Cc amunethseranu
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Drsnives(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
We needs suggestions you all

Cc amunethseranu
Tell us,have not eaten

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is APC trying to change election results only to end up confusing themselves as the stupid criminals they are

11 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 2:19pm On Apr 02, 2023
Drsnives:

Tell us,have not eaten
Rise against ur government
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Drsnives(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
Rise against ur government
Would be better if you explain a little cos I can't relate
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Autobot05: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is not a meme
And I know what idea you're trying to pass on

Stop bring so pained by Christianity and Christians and face your witch thing ... just know that light ALWAYS overshadow darkness wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2023
I'm guessing it means by the year 3256 most of us will be spiritually advanced and interact with higher beings well.

10 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
The beings holding a ball, looks like some kind of competition.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Warl0ck: 2:57pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
Brilliant ones only
It's funny how Pastors and imams of this world has failed because this photo speaks a lot .

have u tested the acidity or alkalinity of ur punna?

If no, then come let me do it for you by using my anointed amu to perform the experiment 4 u. grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Queendera(f): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2023
Lolz.

For someone who thinks they are "science and not religious" should probably be aware that a meme from the future is actually a fallacy.

Hence this is actually more religious or should I say illusion than it is scientific.

Which invalidate this meme and make this whole thread useless.

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Queendera(f): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
For one, we do not have an iota of what the future will look like.

Not even a clue.

The 2001, movie, a space odyssey shows how utterly clueless any predictions about the future of humanity will look like: absurd and laughable.

We've seen designs of flying cars from the past which where dubbed "the future".

We've seen ridiculous predictions, which were "futuristic" at the time they were made. But are now so absurd that we wonder how people actually imagined those things.

Again this thread is absurd. Useless and baseless.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Adaibeku(f): 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2023
1: Light stargate travels is shown on the photo.

2: humans then has wings maybe non biological one.

3: A panicky Someone ripped his wings in a Gate travel and his pet follows suit .

4: That shiny house looked like some multi purpose building for repairs.

5: Giants will exist then

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Adaibeku(f): 4:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:
This is not a meme

Stop bring so pained by Christianity and Christians and face your witch thing ... just know that light ALWAYS overshadow darkness wink

If it's not a meme wat is it?

Don't call girls witch or you will suffer.
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Adaibeku(f): 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2023
Nia69:
I'm guessing it means by the year 3256 most of us will be spiritually advanced and interact with higher beings well.

Correct pikin
Look at that photo ,what did u think those guys are entering that canopy house to do with black light balls in the hands?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2023
Queendera:
For one, we do not have an iota of what the future will look like.

Not even a clue.

The 2001, movie, a space odyssey shows how utterly clueless any predictions about the future of humanity will look like: absurd and laughable.

We've seen designs of flying cars from the past which where dubbed "the future".

We've seen ridiculous predictions, which were "futuristic" at the time they were made. But are now so absurd that we wonder how people actually imagined those things.

Again this thread is absurd. Useless and baseless.

You are so stupid to think this, Their are giants in the past and Yahweh aka Satan made sure they were exterminated ,their have been wars which u know nothing about nor whom to support because u are below the Earth's food chains, Those who know things knew NATO is fighting against those who supported creation of giants and many multidimensional beings. These guys will win NATO and we shall have world looking like this in the future.

If you aren't cursed to be stupid u would av known Egyptian and Mayan arts full of giants creatures and little humans are memes of the past. And if u ape were in Chile at that time and see the 2023 meme of Monday morning rush with cars , people in suites , aeroplane and helicopter u will stupidly call it fallacy. Dumb entity

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
Adaibeku:
1: Light stargate travels is shown on the photo.

2: humans then has wings maybe non biological one.

3: A panicky Someone ripped his wings in a Gate travel and his pet follows suit .

4: That shiny house looked like some multi purpose building for repairs.

5: Giants will exist then

Tanks that black thing might be dimensional battery used in everything in their lives . someone said something of such
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 02, 2023
Adaibeku:

Correct pikin
Look at that photo ,what did u think those guys are entering that canopy house to do with black light balls in the hands?
I don't know. Can you tell me?
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Waylex21(m): 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
You are so stupid to think this, Their are giants in the past and Yahweh aka Satan made sure they were exterminated ,their have been wars which u know nothing about nor whom to support because u are below the Earth's food chains, Those who know things knew NATO is fighting against those who supported creation of giants and many multidimensional beings. These guys will win NATO and we shall have world looking like this in the future.

If you aren't cursed to be stupid u would av known Egyptian and Mayan arts full of giants creatures and little humans are memes of the past. And if u ape were in Chile at that time and see the 2023 meme of Monday morning rush with cars , people in suites , aeroplane and helicopter u will stupidly call it fallacy. Dumb entity

He made very valid points and all you could do was abuse him? Speaks much about you.....

Anyways, like he rightly pointed out, the future is not set in stone.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by ZINNYBANKS: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2023
undecided
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Queendera(f): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:

if I were to listen to you, I'll see myself as dumb as a rock under another rock.

That's about how dumb you sound.

For one, you can't even differentiate between "there" and "their" correctly, yet you feel you can lecture others about the future and the past?

Please pick up an English textbook and maybe in about 2 month from now we can have a good discussion.

Secondly, the "giants" in Egyptian hieroglyphics are not "giants" in the physical sense.

Being drawn taller and bigger than other people in the Egyptian tablet is rather a reflection of status rather than of physical height.

As such, slaves and servants are drawn smaller than kings and queens and everyone with important status in the society.

This is a well documented fact.

Also, will you say because the Egyptians drew their people with two toes on their legs, and one single eye that means everyone then had only two toes on their feet and one eye?

Of course not. The Egyptian artists have problem with perspective and proportions, hence they could only draw those types in their artwork.

This is taught in jss3 basic arts subjects.

Please read real books instead of conspiracy theories.

Mumu say NATO is fighting giants 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
Queendera:
if I were to listen to you, I'll see myself as dumb as a rock under another rock.

That's about how dumb you sound.

For one, you can't even differentiate between "there" and "their" correctly, yet you feel you can lecture others about the future and the past?

Please pick up an English textbook and maybe in about 2 month from now we can have a good discussion.

Secondly, the "giants" in Egyptian hieroglyphics are not "giants" in the physical sense.

Being drawn taller and bigger than other people in the Egyptian tablet is rather a reflection of status rather than of physical height.

As such, slaves and servants are drawn smaller than kings and queens and everyone with important status in the society.

This is a well documented fact.

Also, will you say because the Egyptians drew their people with two toes on their legs, and one single eye that means everyone then had only two toes on their feet and one eye?

Of course not. The Egyptian artists have problem with perspective and proportions, hence they could only draw those types in their artwork.

This is taught in jss3 basic arts subjects.

Please read real books instead of conspiracy theories.

Mumu say NATO is fighting giants 🤣🤣🤣
Daft asshole arguing with u about Egypt will see u infect me with ur Ignorance.

I don't argue with christians piss off English major . continue being slave to queen of England.
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Waylex21:

He made very valid points and all you could do was abuse him? Speaks much about you.....

Anyways, like he rightly pointed out, the future is not set in stone.
she made no point at all . You are so blind and daft to understand this . Aren't u an African whose opinion dosent count.
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Queendera(f): 6:15pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
Daft asshole arguing with u about Egypt will see u infect me with ur Ignorance.

I don't argue with christians piss off English major . continue being slave to queen of England.
🤣🤣

If you can't argue your fact then you are obviously lying to yourself.

If you are afraid someone will change your mind then you are living in a bubble.

Just don't expect us all to hold your illusion for you.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Vyzz: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
Brilliant ones only

When you say it's a meme from the year so so so and so...

How do we confirm that it actually came from this said year abs its not just a clueless photo?
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 6:29pm On Apr 02, 2023
Vyzz:

When you say it's a meme from the year so so so and so...

How do we confirm that it actually came from this said year abs its not Just a clueless photo?
these are images I see in my dream they are so clear to me. Coloured humans flying about with elongated body. I am saying the truth

Structures that will take earth 3000 years to build are in my dream.

And a wise one sisterfire has breakdown dream techniques which is all about Past and future.
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Leiylau(f): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Queendera:
🤣🤣

If you can't argue your fact then you are obviously lying to yourself.

If you are afraid someone will change your mind then you are living in a bubble.

Just don't expect us all to hold your illusion for you.
You can laugh and mock but you arent worth an argument with me because I have weighed u and u worth not more than featherfly's hair.
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Queendera(f): 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2023
Leiylau:
You can laugh and mock but you arent worth an argument with me because I have weighed u and u worth not more than featherfly's hair.
lolz.

Weighing machine. Continue weighing things and not learn how to reason like a literate person.
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Mercury12(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Mercury12(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Autobot05:
This is not a meme

my brother. I will break down their message soon and also tell the real truth to the dark entities trying hard to deceive humans too. This post is already dead on arrival. Darkness cannot overshadow Light

1 Like

Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Mercury12(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2023
Re: Who Can Break Down This Meme From Year 3256( Photo ) by Kojochyke(m): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2023
Ok daddy
The meme is fine daddy
Thanks daddy
Yes daddy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Im In Love With A Married Man! / Am I Handsome?? / How Can You Know If Your Girlfriend Is A W*tch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.