Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION (816 Views)

COZA Rape Scandal: Buhari's Big Distraction / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Auxtan(m): 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
didroon43:
This is a very weak opinion. So we should sit and allow only Yoruba and Hausa people to lead?

Anyways, this election is not about tribe, it is about the legitimate candidate being given the mandate to lead the country. That mandate was clearly given to Peter Obi.

Again, it is about competence, character, credibility, compassion. Anything less is not needed.

Remember Peter Obi said nobody should vote him because of he is Igbo, or he is a Christian, but the should vote him because of the listed things above. And the people rightly voted him.

However, he was rigged by inec who is in bed with apc.

I hope this is clear.

Stop spreading false narratives, it won't work, hope I'm clear.
No wrong in that, since power is a do or die affair for them. We can show them that without power we can achieve more and better. That's my point.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by gsmphoneseller: 8:39pm On Apr 02, 2023
Legitisreal:
tinubu that is flexing in Paris abi which tinubu?

You that can't sleep at night dreaming and thinking of mandate is the one that murdered sleep for yourself

Tinubu has murdered sleep by STEALING PETER OBIS MANDATE.
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by Auxtan(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
gsmphoneseller:

Tinubu has murdered sleep by STEALING PETER OBIS MANDATE.
Are you sure he wasn't indeed the winner of the election tho?
Re: IGBO PRESIDENCY IS A BIG DISTRACTION by didroon43: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2023
Auxtan:

No wrong in that, since power is a do or die affair for them. We can show them that without power we can achieve more and better. That's my point.

You have a right to your thoughts and it's perfectly okay. But I don't agree with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Was Arrested In Uk / The First Fruits Of A Crooked INEC | TheCable / Tinubu And His Curropt Family Have Begun To Show Their Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.