Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : (9981 Views)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / The Trend Of Public Proposal Amidst It's Dicey Nature / Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by handsomeyitayo(m): 8:52pm On Apr 02, 2023
I wish to officially confirm to you that, the above information about *Peculiar Allowance* is real. The peculiar Allowance is 40% of your current salary and the payment will start from April, 2023 while January, February and March would be paid in arrears.

2. The above is one of the assiduous efforts of the National Body of our great and united union (ASCSN) to making life meaningful for the Nigerian workers.

3. Congratulations to us all in advance....🤝

It applicable to the following group of salary structure :
1. Contopsal
2. Conjuss
3. Conmess
4. Conhess
5. Conraiss
6. Conuass
7. Contiss ll
8. Conafss
9. Conpass

But I got this from a friend who work in federal organization. How authentic is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by Kewtt: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2023
What does this mean and how did you get hold of this document?
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by xtravanganza: 8:55pm On Apr 02, 2023
Not every document should be made public

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Omoh the way these inflation rate dey climb ehn shocked😱😮

There is no slowing down at all. It just keeps climbing.

I would just advice my fellow comrades to "know thyself and always be conscious" when it comes to spending
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by mechanics(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
I wish to officially confirm to you that, the above information about *Peculiar Allowance* is real. The peculiar Allowance is 40% of your current salary and the payment will start from April, 2023 while January, February and March would be paid in arrears.

2. The above is one of the assiduous efforts of the National Body of our great and united union (ASCSN) to making life meaningful for the Nigerian workers.

3. Congratulations to us all in advance....🤝

It applicable to the following group of salary structure :
1. Contopsal
2. Conjuss
3. Conmess
4. Conhess
5. Conraiss
6. Conuass
7. Contiss ll
8. Conafss
9. Conpass

But I got this from a friend who work in federal organization. How authentic is this?
Okay, I hope it will be paid with this month's salaries?
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by Atom007(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2023
Peculiar allowance indeed. Imagine ur colleague u graduated today working in NNPC got 280k as fresh graduate and you in fed min r been paid 50k, is that a rationale country. Alot of things is wrong. My 11yrs in service, my salary is not up to 90k, is that not nonsense. Govt needs to be fair to all. Those in NNPC r not better off than those in ministries. Let's balance d absurd gap. Likes for Increment, Share for Shikini salary

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by handsomeyitayo(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2023
mechanics:
I hope so also, which ministry are you

1 Like

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by Musty4ahmed1: 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2023
Atom007:
Peculiar allowance indeed. Imagine ur colleague u graduated today working in NNPC got 280k as fresh graduate and you in fed min r been paid 50k, is that a rationale country. Alot of things is wrong. My 11yrs in service, my salary is not up to 90k, is that not nonsense. Govt needs to be fair to all. Those in NNPC r not better off than those in ministries. Let's balance d absurd gap. Likes for Increment, Share for Shikini salary
You are absolutely right. Which Ministry do you work?
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by HellVictorinho6(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2023
Musty4ahmed1:
You are absolutely right. Which Ministry do you work?
find me 3k if u get, nothing is making sense to me about nigeria.
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by OgwuEgo: 3:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yes with arrears, only those on conpss o
mechanics:

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by obyrich(m): 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Atom007:
90k after 11 years that's too poor. Is it LG or state or Fed?
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Lolz, but those who are to benefits were listed in a document I saw, other salary structures are also there, not only conpss.
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by OgwuEgo: 5:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
Not true read the headline of the letter, salary harmonisation is in the works, no date yet.
mechanics:
Lolz, but those who are to benefits were listed in a document I saw, other salary structures are also there, not only conpss.
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2023
OgwuEgo:

Exactly only those on CONPSS
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by Nice2023(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2023
Civil servants in ministries are really suffering.

How can u be paying someone just 90k as a level 10 officer.

With all the billions we hear every day including the ones that was stolen and siphoned. After that,u expect them not to steal,manipulate figures.

This country is completely irredeemable.
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by mechanics(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Not true read the headline of the letter, salary harmonisation is in the works, no date yet.
I will post it here for you to read, I will check the other one that listed the salary structure that will benefit from the allowance.

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by mechanics(m): 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2023
OgwuEgo:
This is the letter, the number of staff with CONPSS are they up to the number that was quoted?

1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by OgwuEgo: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2023
Yes core mdas a few underfunded parastatals are paid on conpss scale.
mechanics:
This is the letter, the number of staff with CONPSS are they up to the number that was quoted?
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by Musty4ahmed1: 8:54pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nice2023:

With all the billions we hear every day including the ones that was stolen and siphoned. After that,u expect them not to steal,manipulate figures. Salary just a little bit above 80k after putting up 10 years in service. The disparity between Fed Civil Service workers and MDA is just too much.

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by Musty4ahmed1: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
Nice2023:

With all the billions we hear every day including the ones that was stolen and siphoned. After that,u expect them not to steal,manipulate figures.

Salary just a little bit above 80k after putting up 10 years in service. The disparity between Fed Civil Service workers and MDA is just too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by Blupen969(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
find me 3k if u get, nothing is making sense to me about nigeria.
I don catch you oga so you follow us deh do online alamajirri?? ehh grin grin
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2023
OgwuEgo:
Yes core mdas a few underfunded parastatals are paid on conpss scale.
Which one are the core MDA, this is the document I was telling you about that will partake in the peculiar allowance.

Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by HellVictorinho6(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2023
Blupen969:
I don catch you oga so you follow us deh do online alamajirri?? ehh grin grin
meaning?
Re: Federal Government To Add 40% Of Public Servant Salary Peculiar Allowance : by mechanics(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
handsomeyitayo:
I hope so also, which ministry are you
Parastatal in Ministry of Edu, I didn't see any increase in my salary and other civil servants confirmed they received theirs, it's well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Bride Price in Imo State (Photos) / Help I Think I've Been Exposed / MATURE MIND Only:wats Your Favorite Bleeping Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.