Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car (3900 Views)

Ever Since I Bought A Mercedes Benz, It's Been One Trouble To Another / The Parable Of A Lemon. / Dubious Calculusx of V.A Auto Sales Ventures Sold A Lemon Lexus ES 350 To Me! !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car by theadeola(m): 10:15am On May 25, 2023
Hello house..

Update!!

Engine haa finally been swapped and installed. Going to get the car today from the mechanic. Really excited about driving without having to look in my rear mirror for blue smoke trailing me.

Thank you for all the recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car by Shegunz: 10:20am On Jun 19, 2023
2002 CE Sienna model for sale. Engine is superb and excellent. No AC for now. You can fix it yourself. Interested Buyers will enjoy it lasting power and strength. Buyers not car dealers should contact phone or WhatsApp for more info. Thank you. 08069304370. How much is negotiable
Re: Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car by michaelwilli(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2023
theadeola Please update this thread. I'm enjoying it
Re: Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car by theadeola(m): 1:58am On Jun 20, 2023
michaelwilli:
theadeola Please update this thread. I'm enjoying it

Hehe. Thank you man.

Car is running very well now. The engine is a JDM engine, and so has a bit more hp than the usual 1zz fe engine. The remaining issues I want to sort out with the car aren't major, stuff like getting very bright bulbs, doing a thorough paint job and panelbeating, etc. I tinted the car not too long ago because of sun for madam, and it's given the car a different and cozy feel.

All in all, money well spent.

1 Like

Re: Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car by theadeola(m): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2023
I also need spacers. If you have a reliable plug, pls plug me o.
Re: Bought A Lemon And Now I Want To Use It For A Project Car by michaelwilli(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2023
theadeola:

Hehe. Thank you man.

Car is running very well now. The engine is a JDM engine, and so has a bit more hp than the usual 1zz fe engine. The remaining issues I want to sort out with the car aren't major, stuff like getting very bright bulbs, doing a thorough paint job and panelbeating, etc. I tinted the car not too long ago because of sun for madam, and it's given the car a different and cozy feel.

All in all, money well spent.

Thanks sir. Glad to know you are finally enjoying the vehicle.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Be Practical With Engine Oil Spec / How Do I Claim Damage On My Car At Sallaum Terminal / Lagos VIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.