Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) (4844 Views)

Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by economania(m): 5:33am On Apr 03, 2023
YES DADDY- 10

YES DADDY- 10

YES DADDY- 10

YES DADDY-10

YES DADDY- 10

YES, DADDY- 10

YES DADDY- 1
-----------
TOTAL. 61
=======

This current award-trending slang de-marketing Obi- next future outing. And this pained all obedients to bone marrow.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Racoon(m): 5:34am On Apr 03, 2023
There are a lots of wicked people in the APC.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by BrotherSade: 5:41am On Apr 03, 2023
😎

Enough of all this Distraction.
Why is APC afraid of Peter Obi, they have refused to mention Atiku of PDP, Kwankwaso of NNPP, their only focus is Labour Party. That shows you that Peter Obi was the winner of 2023 Presidential Election 😎

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by BrotherSade: 5:45am On Apr 03, 2023
😎

These Yoruba DSS is looking for an opportunity to arrest Peter Obi. The same DSS that refused to arrest Mc Oluomo. I'm waiting for them to try it and see Fire πŸ”₯ and brimstone.

The same DSS (fools) that are unable to arrest Mc Oluomo is coming after Peter Obi, no be JuJu be that.

DSS days are Numbered 😎

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by BrotherSade: 5:47am On Apr 03, 2023
😎

If you are not happy with Peter Obi, approach the Court 😎

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by adioolayi(m): 5:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Iamzik:

Shetima said worse and y'all voted him as VP so what's your point?

Shettima labelled election as "Religious War"

You think the North will ever forget something as sensitive as this

It's good to support someone, it's also good to tell oneself bitter truth..

If that audio is true, Peter Obi can never become Nigeria's President...

Anytime he contest, this will be used against him..and trust me, it is a very dangerous tool.. especially for campaign propaganda....I don't think any damage control can cure the effects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Olavic7(m): 5:56am On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
Ipob news

Does ipob think apc is taking this to court that they are shivering to denounce what obi spokesman admit

Na just the desperation shalaye gazette exposed about obi the bigot Messiah
I think I need to make a post about the alleged Peter Obi's Leaked audio

I had to take a listen several times and I picked up some error in the progressions

1) The Audio was likely AI-Generated or a deep-fake. You don't need to run it through deep ware AI to know.

2) Phones do not record while Dialing. So those who published the Audio should tell us how the dialing sound managed to find its way to the recording. Remember it was an internal device recording and not an external device recording.

As reference point, check all leaked Audio from Sahara Reporters in the past, you can never hear the Dialing Sound.

3) You don't in any way start a call of such context with 'Praise the Lord '. Every Christian knows this. Like, who does that.

4) You don't call an Influential Person to help you deliver votes on the eve of the election. There is nothing he can do except talk to his people and you want him to talk to his people in Kwara and South West to vote for you on the eve of the election. This sounds absurd to me. Except he wants Oyedepo to Rig the Election which we all know that the Bishop is in no place to do as he has no such machinery under his care.

5. Peter Obi does not vote in Onitsha but in Agulu but was heard in the audio saying he was in Onitsha where he would vote. Remember, the context of the audio was on the eve of the election.

6. As an influential person who wants to sway votes in your candidate's favor, you do not release a publication to that effect on the eve of the election.

Like anyone else, Ken Okonkwo made his mistake with his admittance. But, it is best to focus as these guys are desperate to delegitimize a credibility they lacks.

- Ademola Taiwo Eagle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by rummmy: 5:59am On Apr 03, 2023
Rubbish fear fear APC.....
See obi in court and stop shivering..
Buhari that called his own citizens 5% and dot how far?
Oba akiolu that threaten to throw igbos that vote against APC in lagoon how far?
Mc oluomo how far? Etc...
Bashir and El ruffai how far?
Obi is too big to dance naked with APC....
Nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Christistruth03:
Bunch of Fraudsters

Kenneth Okonkwo Labour Party Spokesman has already admitted it’s Authenticity

Take your 419 analysis elsewhere

You create new account just to misbehave... Puuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Seun take a look at this account
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:01am On Apr 03, 2023
Olavic7:

I had to take a listen several times and I picked up some error in the progressions

1) The Audio was likely AI-Generated or a deep-fake. You don't need to run it through deep ware AI to know.

2) Phones do not record while Dialing. So those who published the Audio should tell us how the dialing sound managed to find its way to the recording. Remember it was an internal device recording and not an external device recording.

As reference point, check all leaked Audio from Sahara Reporters in the past, you can never hear the Dialing Sound.

3) You don't in any way start a call of such context with 'Praise the Lord '. Every Christian knows this. Like, who does that.

4) You don't call an Influential Person to help you deliver votes on the eve of the election. There is nothing he can do except talk to his people and you want him to talk to his people in Kwara and South West to vote for you on the eve of the election. This sounds absurd to me. Except he wants Oyedepo to Rig the Election which we all know that the Bishop is in no place to do as he has no such machinery under his care.

5. Peter Obi does not vote in Onitsha but in Agulu but was heard in the audio saying he was in Onitsha where he would vote. Remember, the context of the audio was on the eve of the election.

6. As an influential person who wants to sway votes in your candidate's favor, you do not release a publication to that effect on the eve of the election.

Like anyone else, Ken Okonkwo made his mistake with his admittance. But, it is best to focus as these guys are desperate to delegitimize a credibility they lacks.

- Ademola Taiwo Eagle

buharis ear was a inside job....

kiki....
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:03am On Apr 03, 2023
make una keep on analysin....

una are fun to us....
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:06am On Apr 03, 2023
forensic analysis....

you igbos funny sha....
make una go forensic analysis a banana....

haha....chaii,i don laugh tire this morning....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by ZUBY77(m): 6:20am On Apr 03, 2023
APC will soon explain how they are tapping into people's conversations .
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:25am On Apr 03, 2023
Iamzik:

Shetima said worse and y'all voted him as VP so what's your point?
what worse thing did Shettima say ?
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by onumadu: 6:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Racoon:

That party is a party of satan.
In the good old days when the military banned politicians, every person who has ever been in APC would have been banned for life.
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by OneCandleAway(f): 6:37am On Apr 03, 2023
HydraFeeds:
what worse thing did Shettima say ?

Shettima said he wants to make sharia a national project .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by idealogical: 6:41am On Apr 03, 2023
OP, you are very poor at this job, propaganda is not your calling in life, find something better to do with your life.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2023
Winterhaven:
Let's hope the tape is doctored, otherwise obi's presidential ambition is down the drain.

Na you won dawn his political ambition? Dey play

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 6:43am On Apr 03, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Shettima said he wants to make sharia a national project .
can you reference where he said that ?
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by lawman88(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2023
Racoon:

Too bad. Such politics is bad for our nation

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:49am On Apr 03, 2023
All the politicians in Nigeria including his Igbo brothers are all against Peter Obi because they know if Obi become the President, it won't be business as usual for them. All lopholes were they use to steal money will be block by PO regime and the money will be channel to something meaningful and productive.

Na only heavy bribe will save Tinubu in Apeal Court, which is what he's known for, and will recover back the money when he enters. But God no go shame Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by obyrich(m): 7:15am On Apr 03, 2023
aariwa:
Crooks want Peter Obi out of the scene so that they will grind Nigeria like Cameroun pepper from where buhari left it. If these devils without conscience grab power (God forbid ) Nigerians will eat flesh of each other as meat . Kidnapper bandits will be fishing out people from house not highway again for ransom or slaughter
Imagine people who asked for a Chinese loan of $22bn at the twilight of their tenure.
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by jumper524(m): 7:19am On Apr 03, 2023
When we saw that Atiku fake audio, we quickly knew it was fake but you see this obi own, na save face. Even his known influencers couldn't outrightly debunk it as lie rather they were trying to justify it using Tinubu Muslim Muslim Ticket as a yard stick.
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:29am On Apr 03, 2023
Olavic7:

- Ademola Taiwo Eagle

I wonder if this will make front page Mr. seunmsg
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:31am On Apr 03, 2023
jumper524:
When we saw that Atiku fake audio, we quickly knew it was fake but you see this obi own, na save face. Even his known influencers couldn't outrightly debunk it as lie rather they were trying to justify it using Tinubu Muslim Muslim Ticket as a yard stick.

Weak point. The audio is fake. Read the above post and try countering logically or hold your peace.

Finito.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by prince985(m): 7:32am On Apr 03, 2023
Seun lalasticlala fp please

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Legitisreal: 7:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Olavic7:

- Ademola Taiwo Eagle
obi personal assistant have blamed his nnewi brother in their cycle for the leak

It's not about you looking at something as saying it's largely AI, forensic investigation has validated it

Yes you can start a call with praise the Lord especially as a man of God, it's the same way some can use hallelujah to replace hello, there is no standard practice

Talk to your people, we all know oyedepo have been talking to his people, he could be instructed to communicate again to his pastor's in the SW and ilorin to send SMS reminding their members it's a religious war.

There is no where it was stated it was even of election
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by press9jatv: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Yes daddy cheesy
Peter Obi has debunked the alleged fake tape.
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by padi94(m): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2023
What lies can APC not tell

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Promzy99: 8:06am On Apr 03, 2023
Why do I hv this feeling of APC gearing up for an Election Re-run? Like they are trying everything possible to de-market Peter Obi...

Why can't they quietly take d conjured leaked audio to court if it is evidence worthy

Why APC making it look like they actually lost this election?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Nairalander248: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:
Rubbish analysis from certificate FORGERS? cheesy
Please, see you in court for PERJURY! kiss

Una plans no work, try another one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Tribe For Nigeria / Suicide Bombing Plotted For Oct 1 Anniversary - Intelligence Report / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Plans To Unite Nigerians Through State Of Residence Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.