Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) (4846 Views)

Presidential Poll: Forensic Analysis Shows Over-voting In 10,000 Pus, Omokri Cla / Obi's Leaked Audio Is A Threat To Our Unity And Democracy - Bashir Ahmad / Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Proves Videos Of Killings Are Genuine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Barbushe: 8:19am On Apr 03, 2023
We don't truth IGBOS in the core NORTH since DAY-1. 🤩🙌🚣‍♂️ I laugh in hausa language............ YES, DADDY!
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by johnjose68: 8:23am On Apr 03, 2023
press9jatv:
You really exposed APC and their clueless propaganda here. Keep it up. I know that the audio tape was doctored tape. APC ti lule piii

Okay daddy!!!
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by kpompey: 9:35am On Apr 03, 2023
eagleu:

Wonder why APC is in full attack mood on someone who "lost" the election?

First there was the Obidient airline passenger who has since turned out to be working for APC!
Now, a questionable audio from the lying team that brought us the fake bishops?
Something is wrong here, for sure.
At times common sense is not common. Have you forgotten, you had 97% and 94% in the east. Look at that man head down, he is a typical Biafran even from is pronunciation of Obedients. This should be a strong lesson for the hoodlums supporting Obi. Once you are caught or indict for anything, you are immediately denied and you are labelled APC. Even if their wives had miscarriages, APC and Tinubu caused it. Confused people.TINUBU IS THE PRESIDENT AND WE STAND ON YOUR MANDATE.
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by mii4u(f): 9:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Pls they should try and do same in Tinubu's phone calls, I wan check sumtin.
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Christistruth03: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Mrmacdonald:

You create new account just to misbehave... Puuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhh
Seun take a look at this account

Do I know you?

Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Stone03: 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
Winterhaven:
Let's hope the tape is doctored, otherwise obi's presidential ambition is down the drain.

Deluded assertion. The propaganda of APC is speedily giving Peter Obi more credibility. He is tooooo neat to be drawn in the mud. His figure is gaining more international recognition by the day.
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by salih74(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stone03:

Deluded assertion. The propaganda of APC is speedily giving Peter Obi more credibility. He is tooooo neat to be drawn in the mud. His figure is gaining more international recognition by the day.
thank you Daddy
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Jimiyung(m): 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
The party said it is real and a dummy is wasting space with this useless analysis. Why Obi do people like this? Shit for brains…
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Isobug: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
Legitisreal:
Ipob news

Does ipob think apc is taking this to court that they are shivering to denounce what obi spokesman admit

Na just the desperation shalaye gazette exposed about obi the bigot Messiah
Amotekum miscreant, you are not intelligent hence you won't relate. Enjoy your fake euphoria
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by aariwa(m): 2:40pm On Apr 03, 2023
obyrich:
Imagine people who asked for a Chinese loan of $22bn at the twilight of their tenure.
buhari says Abacha is his mentor and he was. He will likely beat Abacha record for stolen money. I believe he has a refinery in Niger and other Arab countries and use people like mangal the truck driver that became billionaire from katsina , tukur buratai etc to siphon most of the money. Look at all the billions allocated for boko haram and our boys still fighting with 1968 guns. Remember Peter Obi mentioned about stolen crude oil being more than one Nigeria export and that you can never steal oil without president being aware, they changed tactics immediately ..they get away with all these by promoting religion and ethnicity, which basically means “…I, stealing your money is not the problem but your fellow suffering Nigerian who is Christian/Muslim or igbo/Yoruba…” and the poor fools that champion tribalism will be willing to die over these crooks
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by Iamzik: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2023
HydraFeeds:
what worse thing did Shettima say ?

I'll give you that assignment. The audio is 20 mins long. Take your time and listen to it. Then tell me what the reaction would have been if it was an Igbo man saying the same thing against Hausas or Yorubas
Re: Peter Obi Leaked Audio Forensic Analysis (photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 1:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Iamzik:

I'll give you that assignment. The audio is 20 mins long. Take your time and listen to it. Then tell me what the reaction would have been if it was an Igbo man saying the same thing against Hausas or Yorubas
post the audio here . Let’s all observe it .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Any Nigerian University Accepts Hnd For Masters Programme Without Pgd / Norwegian Attack: If Muslim, Its A Terrorist.if Christian, Its A 'disturbed' Man / Fitch Raises Outlook On Lagos To Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.