Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu (4389 Views)

The Only Presidential Candidate Who Is Not Sure Of Winning His Region / Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Leaving The Court After His Case Was Adjourned / Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2023
homosapien:
You may own the internet, but you don't have monopoly of madness, election is over , we expected some level of decorum from the Obident. Instead you increase the tempo of propaganda against a president elect.

Buhari is not tinubu, and the West is different from the North. What you and your inks did to Buhari we are not going to take it. From now till inauguration, it going to be fire for fire, propaganda for propaganda let see who will be tired.

APC ran a propaganda against a sitting president and won, you now think a political neophyte like obi stand a chance.

God bless you. I just said similar above, we are not taking a damn bread knife to an AK47 gunfight.

I bet there are more controversial Obi recordings existing that will be "leaked" once Obidullards begin their next round of fake news and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Barbushe: 8:10am On Apr 03, 2023
We don't truth IGBOS in the core NORTH since DAY-1. . . .
I laugh in hausa language............ THANK YOU DADDY!

1 Like

Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by TheManPregnant: 8:15am On Apr 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

Let's be realistic. 2023 election had a distinctly different flavour to that Yar Adua won. This 2023 election had religious, ethnic and very personal toxicity fueling it.

Tinubu cannot and must not give any ground that can be used against him. Especially by desperados seeking his disqualification in Court because of civil forfeiture that led to no criminal conviction many decades ago.

The healing begins with Tinubu hitting the ground running and leading well. Not by adopting standards of civility other are desperately are waiting to exploit and perverse. Anyone asking Tinubu to take a knife to a gun fight is not sincere,

Tinubu is a very potent political tactician. He would have been able to navigate the outcome by improving his Statemanship game and being very visible. Na strongman he be! This would have been the best way to disarm his opposition.
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Freebills12: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Mace0lane:
So Peter Obi religious bigotry call to war over the 2023 presidential should be applauded because he is Igbo.

If Tinubu was the one on the phone declaring the 2023 presidential election as a religious war your Igbo wretched soul will be OK with it.

Sebi the Pandora criminal use to respond to all accusations personal what is keeping him fr.respond to this so he can sink deeper into bottomless pit of shames n hopelessness.

You igbos will tire trying to wash this criminal n bigot clean from this. The more thread you open the more regret n shame Nigerians will plunder you tribalistic hate filled soul with.

You are a big fool if you believe that doctored audio clip. Obi will never say a word about it until you people might have finished exhibiting your hatred and stupidity. It is only then he will talk with law suit. You have not known the person of Obi till now even after the events of tribunal then you are a bigger fool than I expected.
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Promzy99: 8:20am On Apr 03, 2023
richmond500:
it's supposed to be Helter skelter though.

Back to the topic, Nobody is running helter skelter, You Obidients presented Obi as one divine being that is as white as a snow. Forget about winning, Obi is a loser and should try his luck as Biafran president

Hello Mr... Can u pls state categorically what crime peter Obi committed, compared to ur principal who has been found guilty on so many multiple crimes...

What's even wrong with d so-called leaked Audio tape? Atiku did worse, shettima worse, Tinubu even said and acted worse... FFk, Fayose and co has been doing worse since after election... So what?

APC has been snitching and digging into someone whom they have already asked to go to court.. He has kindly listened to dem... He's now in court, so why are they still panicking??

Tell me one thing that's genuine about TINUBU?

The truth is that, we allow ourselves to be foolish...
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Jones4190(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2023
yes daddy
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Promzy99: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2023
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

You are a big fool if you believe that doctored audio clip. Obi will never say a word about it until you people might have finished exhibiting your hatred and stupidity. It is only then he will talk with law suit. You have not known the person of Obi till now even after the events of tribunal then you are a bigger fool than I expected.

Don't mind those criminals... They should just Openly say that they are gearing up for an election re-run... Because all them are trying to do is to demarket Obi...

Or they better take d audio to court... Tinubu, Shettima, Atiku, mc oluomo, FFK, Fayose has said and acted worse...

APC is full of Evil. They are trying so hard to retain power via propaganda... Same strategy they used against IPOB...

Soon people will be used to their gimmicks and they will run out of game plans...
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by richmond500: 8:30am On Apr 03, 2023
Promzy99:

Hello Mr... Can u pls state categorically what crime peter Obi committed, compared to ur principal who has been found guilty on so many multiple crimes...

What's even wrong with d so-called leaked Audio tape? Atiku did worse, shettima worse, Tinubu even said and acted worse... FFk, Fayose and co has been doing worse since after election... So what?

APC has been snitching and digging into someone whom they have already asked to go to court.. He has kindly listened to dem... He's now in court, so why are they still panicking??

are u normal, how dare you.
A supporter of number 3 talking bossly to number 1.

The election was a three man race, Obi came last
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Promzy99: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2023
richmond500:
are u normal, how dare you.
A supporter of number 3 talking bossly to number 1.

The election was a three man race, Obi came last

You knew I came third, yet you left who came second and running mad over who came third?

If u think am mad, then u r dead... Odeh... Criminals.

1 Like

Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by richmond500: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Promzy99:

You knew I came third, yet you left who came second and running mad over who came third?

If u think am mad, then u r dead... Odeh... Criminals.
Atiku wasn't claiming to be a saint, so he is excused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Promzy99: 8:56am On Apr 03, 2023
richmond500:
Atiku wasn't claiming to be a saint, so he is excused.

How does being a saint correlate with someone trying to reclaim his stolen mandate

Obi has tagged TINUBU as a drug lord baron and a Criminal too, for Rigging Election..

So, why won't TINUBU ur lord n Saviour exonerate himself with Evidences in Court?

Why looking for cheap propagandas that won't aid his case in court??

Or are u trying to tell me that theirs is an already plot for election rerun and thus ur camp is trying so hard to tame and demarket Obi

You all sound Sick n lame... Light must outshine darkness...
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by richmond500: 9:03am On Apr 03, 2023
Promzy99:

How does being a saint correlate with someone trying to reclaim his stolen mandate

Obi has tagged TINUBU as a drug lord baron and a Criminal too, for Rigging Election..

So, why won't TINUBU ur lord n Saviour exonerate himself with Evidences in Court?

Why looking for cheap propagandas that won't aid his case in court??

Or are u trying to tell me that theirs is an already plot for election rerun and thus ur camp is trying so hard to tame and demarket Obi

You all sound Sick n lame... Light must outshine darkness...
wake up daddy, you are dreaming daddy.

Number 3 who couldn't even get the needed constitutional requirements is shouting stolen mandate.
The court cannot be bullied, you better wake up

1 Like

Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by omooba74(m): 9:04am On Apr 03, 2023
You are a CLOWN,a comedian of the lowest order,continue in your wild goose chase.ASIWAJU JAGABAN is your next c-in-c for the next 4 years....................

Chimok:
How do one describe the helter shelter by APC goons in trailing every Obi's move to nail him. They vividly know Obi has the capacity and required evidences to claim his mandate and today they are more worried than ever.

Obi will win his case before May 29
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by omooba74(m): 9:09am On Apr 03, 2023
Trash as usual.Which courts find him GUILTY?Yes Daddy,thank you DADDY.ASIWAJU is your President whether you like it or not..................

Promzy99:

Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 03, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Tinubu is a very potent political tactician. He would have been able to navigate the outcome by improving his Statemanship game and being very visible. Na strongman he be! This would have been the best way to disarm his opposition.

No. What you are promoting is the sort of redundant 'rise above it' ideology that got Yorubas where they are today in their own Lagos. When someone is a fundamental enemy who hates your race, ethnicity, religion and sectional background then you do not indulge such a person because their hatred of you is fundamental and can never end.

Obi has a terrible and proven history of being an unrepentant bigot. He crafted that ruse against Tinubu about a mysterious APC WhatsApp group, later traced to the labour Party, trying to instigate ethnic chaos. In the end it was revealed that Obi and his group were behind that divisive and treacherous plot.

Even after that humiliation, Obi did not chill. Clearly the Asiwaju camp now realize they cannot continue to grant the toxic Obi and his repellent fans the latitude to dictate the narrative and political tempo for a people, I.e Nigerians, who are gullible and easy to instigate towards ethno-religious anarchy as Obi is desperate to provoke.

Tinubu will continue to be dignified because he is now President in waiting but that will not stop his 'generals' on the war fronts dealing with Obi's radical and fundamentalists attempt to divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.

5 Likes

Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Eniitankorede: 9:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Chimok:
How do one describe the helter shelter by APC goons in trailing every Obi's move to nail him. They vividly know Obi has the capacity and required evidences to claim his mandate and today they are more worried than ever.

You must be joking, right? Obi dug his grave, bought casket, bought the shroud, paid the funeral director and even bought drinks and food for his funeral party. He even managed to shove himself down the six feet grave. What remains is the “dust to dust” rites for him.
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by TheManPregnant: 9:57am On Apr 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

No. What you are promoting is the sort of redundant 'rise above it' ideology that got Yorubas where they are today in their own Lagos. When someone is a fundamental enemy who hates your race, ethnicity, religion and sectional background then you do not indulge such a person because their hatred of you is fundamental and can never end.

Obi has a terrible and proven history of being an unrepentant bigot. He crafted that ruse against Tinubu about a mysterious APC WhatsApp group, later traced to the labour Party, trying to instigate ethnic chaos. In the end it was revealed that Obi and his group were behind that divisive and treacherous plot.

Even after that humiliation, Obi did not chill. Clearly the Asiwaju camp now realize they cannot continue to grant the toxic Obi and his repellent fans the latitude to dictate the narrative and political tempo for a people, I.e Nigerians, who are gullible and easy to instigate towards ethno-religious anarchy as Obi is desperate to provoke.

Tinubu will continue to be dignified because he is now President in waiting but that will not stop his 'generals' on the war fronts dealing with Obi's radical and fundamentalists attempt to divide Nigerians along ethnic and religious lines.

It is necessary to rise above the murk and elevate the national consciousness above petty and primordial sentiments. The Tinubu camp has failed in this regard.

Concerning the bolded statement, the so call "hatred" you perceive is nothing more than an illusion set up to ensure that the people at the bottom never unite. It is in the interest of the political elites that we view each other with suspicion and harbor ill thoughts towards our neighbours. The real enemy are in plain sight. Open your eyes! Obi, igbo, IPOB etc are not the real problem. Our oppressive elites that cut across all tribes and religions are the enemy.
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by tonicyril: 9:59am On Apr 03, 2023
TheManPregnant:

How I wished u said this before Ur inks are disgracing and tarnishing tinubu image pre-election...

I actually felt for Obi, I swear...
Tho his government in Anambra was questionable but I stil like him. The reason I withheld my vote from him is because of the crop of people parading themselves as obidient....they can abuse anybody..such people can never have my back lailai
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by TheManPregnant: 10:01am On Apr 03, 2023
tonicyril:

How I wished u said this before Ur inks are disgracing and tarnishing tinubu image pre-election...

I actually felt for Obi, I swear...
Tho his government in Anambra was questionable but I stil like him. The reason I withheld my vote from him is because of the crop of people parading themselves as obidient....they can abuse anybody..such people can never have my back lailai

The Obidients are not the ones to rule or make executive decisions on his behalf. Separate the man from the movement.
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by tonicyril: 10:06am On Apr 03, 2023
TheManPregnant:

The Obidients are not the ones to rule or make executive decisions on his behalf. Separate the man from the movement.

Well, u re right but wat more better way to punish the rabid dogs than to starve them what dey need most??

The only way to pin them to corner and dagger them is to vote against their candidate and let them feel the pains and agony of defeat in an unceremonious manner
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by TheManPregnant: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2023
tonicyril:

Well, u re right but wat more better way to punish the rabid dogs than to starve them what dey need most??

The only way to pin them to corner and dagger them is to vote against their candidate and let them feel the pains and agony of defeat in an unceremonious manner

They lost. We all knew he was never gonna win. But the issue that is still fueling them on is that the defeat was not entirely free and fair.
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by tonicyril: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2023
TheManPregnant:

They lost. We all knew he was never gonna win. But the issue that is still fueling them on is that the defeat was not entirely free and fair.
every body rigged na... grin grin grin
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by TheManPregnant: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2023
tonicyril:
every body rigged na... grin grin grin

Lol
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2023
richmond500:
This is not good for ur health "daddy"
This can never ever bring him down... Try harder
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by enemybulldozer(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2023
Mace0lane:
So Peter Obi religious bigotry call to war over the 2023 presidential should be applauded because he is Igbo.

If Tinubu was the one on the phone declaring the 2023 presidential election as a religious war your Igbo wretched soul will be OK with it.

Sebi the Pandora criminal use to respond to all accusations personal what is keeping him fr.respond to this so he can sink deeper into bottomless pit of shames n hopelessness.

You igbos will tire trying to wash this criminal n bigot clean from this. The more thread you open the more regret n shame Nigerians will plunder you tribalistic hate filled soul with.

Seun tell Mynd44 to do the needful on this comment "Igbo wretched soul". This is against the rules of NL.
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by phyllumtopilla: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Chimok:

This is highly delusional.....
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Landowner101(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2023
Mynd44:
The only reason APC is still running propaganda against LP and Peter Obi is because Peter Obi's people are running propaganda against Tinubu.

Remember that stunt about the CJN? Weird Peter Obi's supporters think you can run propaganda against people and expect them not to sling mud back at you

Thanks for admitting that APC is still running propaganda.
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by tonicyril: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2023
TheManPregnant:

Lol
We all know that everyone rigged, just that the giant riggers knows their ways around...

And for LP, they should stop the "we were rigged out" mantra cus everybody rigged.

Remember that someone who want to come to equity must come with clean hands..
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by tonicyril: 11:55am On Apr 03, 2023
Landowner101:

Thanks for admitting that APC is still running propaganda.

Ok, u want to be running propaganda against pipu but u don't want people who u re running propaganda against to run against u in rebuttal...

What a selfish comrade grin
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by tungamaje: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
kingthreat:

Yes Daddy.
On behalf of all Obidients, we say "Thank You Daddy"
Stop all this nonsense. Daddy is the current language modern Christians use in addressing their revered pastors. Come to Yorubaland and see people using it to address pastors they are even older than. BTW, how have northerners reacted to the leaked audio after it was translated into their language?
Re: It's Now Glaringly Clear Obi Is Winning His Case Against Tinubu by Wutinky: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chimok:

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED , TINUBU'S CASE
DRUG LORD IS IN TROUBLE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojukwu Fought For 13% Derivation – Odili / BREAKING: 2 Nigerians Tested Positive For Ebola / These Are The People My Cabinet Would Be Made Up Of - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.