Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Love Her But Can't Marry Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Her But Can't Marry Her (1937 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by osesology(m): 12:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Hi nairalanders. I have an issue that is giving me a headache right now. I and this girl have been in an on and off relationship since 2019. Not that I don't love her enough to keep it steady but the problem is, I feel like for some reasons, it might be unfair to her if we should get married and I start cheating on her. For starters, she's not as sexually active as I am. And two, whenever she and I are walking, the height difference between us is very pronounce. I'm quite tall, 6.1ft max, while she's actually very short. But I wasn't much disturbed by the height issue, but the sex part is one thing that I have a big issue with. Probably because I have dated a sexually active lady before, that's why I feel like it will be difficult for me if I should get married to her. Well, recently, we we had an issue and I told her that I was no longer interested in the relationship and I think it's best we part ways. The next day she called me, with video evidence, that she was pregnant. She told me that she was going to keep the baby this time, cos she's had an abortion before. She also said she's not trying to trap me with the baby, but she's going to keep the baby and move to leave with her mum. I tried telling her to come back to town so we can talk about it and arrive at an agreement on how to move forward but she remained adamant, stating that she wasn't going back on her decision. The truth is, I'll like her to keep the baby too, but I don't think we can get married. Pls, I want matured minds on here to advice me on what next to do. Should I allow her to go to her parents house and send money over for their upkeep monthly or s there any other suggestion that I can work on? Pls, I need your advice. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
You said you'd like her to keep the baby but you don't think you can get married.

She said she's keeping the baby and she doesn't seem to be talking about marriage either.

The two of you are on the same page. Just do what you have to do as regards the baby and everything will be fine.

So what's the stress?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Lifec7811: 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
Chai iiiiii.
Omoh.
Na pregnancy wan peg u down.
Since u wanted to leave her b4 d pregnancy matter arised, u should leave her.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by garriAndsugar: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2023
I love her but I can't marry her more like saying I love education but I don't want to go to school..
Oga continue deceiving yourself

11 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by FORWARDEVERLY: 12:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ordinary cheating is wjattis hard for you to do...
A shame..
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Mindlog: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2023
Even if you get married to a very sexually active woman.....you will cheat on her.

She wants to keep the pregnancy, likewise you. Even though marriage is not on the table, you still need to go see her family to give a face to the baby daddy in order to know who you are to a reasonable extent and discuss how you intend providing for the pregnancy and after the baby has been born.

So get ready.

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by osesology(m): 12:51pm On Apr 03, 2023
Mindlog:
Even if you get married to a very sexually active woman.....you will cheat on her.

She wants to keep the pregnancy, likewise you. Even though marriage is not on the table, you still need to go see her family to give a face to the baby daddy in order to know who you are to a reasonable extent and discuss how you intend providing for the pregnancy and after the baby has been born.

So get ready.
Thank you for this advice. But on the issue of cheating, even when I get married to a sexually active lady, I seriously don't want that. That's why I'm being careful. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but that's the kind of a man I don't ever want to be. thanks
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Davash222(m): 12:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
I love your honesty. Never marry a girl out of pity and no be every girl wey born for you dem dey marry. Make sure you take care of her and the pregnancy and also take care of your child afterwards.

Always remember, never allow your baby mama stops you from finding the love of your life.

May the force be with you.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Davash222(m): 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
FORWARDEVERLY:
Ordinary cheating is wjattis hard for you to do...
A shame..
Nigerian men don't cheat!

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by FORWARDEVERLY: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2023
Davash222:

Nigerian men don't cheat!

Na wetin dis una woke generation dey call am...
I call it being Polygamous....
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by advanceDNA: 1:09pm On Apr 03, 2023
osesology:
. Should I allow her to go to her parents house and send money over for their upkeep monthly or s there any other suggestion that I can work on? Pls, I need your advice. Thanks

U broke up before she came out with the pregnancy issue the next day......and all of a sudden she's leaving town to her mother's place and not coming back..... lol....see format.

U go pay for breaking up....women are always vindictive...as long as they are not the one that initiated break up......them must stress u.....
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by tommy589(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2023
Quickly get another girl. If she's truly pregnant you may end up marrying her out of pity
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by JovialJune(f): 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

U broke up before she came out with the pregnancy issue the next day......and all of a sudden she's leaving town to her mother's place and not coming back..... lol....see format.

U go pay for breaking up....women are always vindictive...as long as they are not the one that initiated break up......them must stress u.....

What format? She said she doesn't want to come back to him as she is pregnant, both of them are basically on the same page, so how exactly are women vindictive or stressful? Are women the Op's girlfriend? Or you just love to gloat baselessly?

9 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by JovialJune(f): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Both of you are on same page, so what exactly is the problem?

6 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by advanceDNA: 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
JovialJune:

What format? She said she doesn't want to come back to him as she is pregnant, both of them are basically on the same page, so how exactly are women vindictive or stressful? Are women the Op's girlfriend? Or you just love to gloat baselessly?

Yawn!!!!!
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by KidDarkness(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2023
You love her but can't marry her and you were still doing it without protection. Now that you want to turn her into a baby mama and single mother, who do you want to marry her now?
Honesty, it's unfair knocking someone up and moving onto a fresh one

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
I always wonder why people date who they know they can't marry? You mean you spent 4yrs dating a girl you can't marry. She on her part was not even wise to quit it, she preferred to remain there to commit abortion and become a single mother finally. Some ladies are not just wise.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Klass99(f): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by JovialJune(f): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

Yawn!!!!!

Daft.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by EriMma1: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
You don't want somebody, you can't marry her but you keep having sex with her.
What shall we call this kind of thing?

the girl did not do you any wrong but because of sex you want to dump her for a nympho. So sex is the bases on which you want to get married? Very shallow of you.

Let me ask you this. Does sex guarantee a successful marriage ? Will it prevent you from cheating on your wife in future? Know that a time will come when you'll no longer be able to satisfy the sex freak you're going for, that is when you'll know what you've done to yourself .

Since you prefer to have a child outside marriage, then take up the responsibility of the child. Be Sending her money to look after your child. SMH.

*I blame the mumu girls that keep opening legs for men** untill they receive sense, let the men continue to useless their life's. Mtchewwww

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by olamilekan9(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
bro do not dive into what you about to dive into,people change. See if that guy keeps the pregnancy omo i bet she go torment your life eh,i believe you know what the country is saying right now,to raise a child is not easy oo ehn,well if u feel u re capable sha go ahead buh i believe you can scope the girl more give her all the negative reason for her not to be a single mother,make it known to her that you have someone else and you do not love her,scope her to the fullest buh one last important thing i hope the pregnancy is not 4/5months plus? if it has gone beyond that omo just free am
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by advanceDNA: 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2023
JovialJune:

Daft.

E pain am......she quickly result to insult: the exact reason i ddnt bother to indulge u when jumped into my mention..
Very small ram....u cant see and undertsand context a comment stemmed out of... i apologize if this may sound like an insult..thats not my intent.....but there's no better way to tell u u are not worth my time
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by JovialJune(f): 5:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

E pain am......she quickly result to insult: the exact reason i ddnt bother to indulge u when jumped into my mention..
Very small ram....u cant see and undertsand context a comment stemmed out of... i apologize if this may sound like an insult..thats not my intent.....but there's no better way to tell u u are not worth my time

A slow human like you will never see beyond his nose, comprehension is obviously far from you, same with understanding, reason why you had to make it a gender thing, because your brain can't think beyond that.....that's why I called you daft, because you are daft...hope you get it now.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by advanceDNA: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2023
JovialJune:

A slow human like you will never see beyond his nose, comprehension is obviously far from you, same with understanding, reason why you had to make it a gender thing, because your brain can't think beyond that.....that's why I called you daft, because you are daft...hope you get it now.

E pain that much.... eyaaa...oya no vex....lets kiss and make up
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by JovialJune(f): 5:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
advanceDNA:

E pain that much.... eyaaa...oya no vex....lets kiss and make up

Lol werey

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by advanceDNA: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
JovialJune:

Lol werey

.so u go laff las las??....nairaland women!!! Always forming hard over small cruise wey no ean anything .......

Vawulence is easy........

Werey ni gbรณ gbรณ wรก las las
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stories like these touch me. cry . I'm glad the lady isn't in pain or having any emotional trauma.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Ginaz(f): 7:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
After having sex with her , using her to test your libido, you decide it's not best for you. Now she will be a single mother and others will laugh and call her names in the future. she has even done abortion for you in the past.

men should have conscience , the way they treat women is so bad and appalling.

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by EXLOVER(m): 9:22pm On Apr 03, 2023
You don't want to marry her, but you want her to keep the baby, that is so selfish of you, because she will lose her value after giving birth to one, any guy that go close will feel somehow after noticing her baby, while you on the other hand will go for a new free bride. thunder

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Allow This? / Hope Am Not Overdoing....... / Adorn Your Baby Girls In These...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.