Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

I Love Her But Can't Marry Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Love Her But Can't Marry Her (1961 Views)

My Girl Said She Can't Marry Me Yet While I Stay In Selfcon, Anything Wrong With / Her Family Says I Can't Marry Her Because I'm An SSCE Holder / Baba De Baba: "I Can't Marry A Woman I Can't Beat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by anthonyuncle(m): 11:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
why did you continue to have sex with her knowing fully well that you won't like to marry her.
unprotected sex for that matter!

just get ready cause she and her mum will tie red and black wrapper for you tonight.

nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by samtol4(m): 12:24am On Apr 04, 2023
" I like her, but can't marry her " since 2019? What is wrong with guys? If you can't marry her why are you having sex with her Why not allow her to go so that a mature man that values women can marry her? Why you don't want to marry her but you want to turn to a single mother. Tomorrow when they bash single mothers, I am sure your comments will be harsh. My dear senior colleague, when you want to marry, the character of a woman should be paramount not big boobs, not a good height. Marriage is not be and Gf..Even if you marry the tallest woman in the world, you will still cheat unless you change your mindset.
Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by samtol4(m): 12:28am On Apr 04, 2023
Most single women are the outcome of meeting irresponsible men. You don't want to marry a lady but you are comfortable having unprotected sex. Do you want her to continue to abort babies?

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by Ikennablue(m): 1:09am On Apr 04, 2023
osesology:
Hi nairalanders. I have an issue that is giving me a headache right now. I and this girl have been in an on and off relationship since 2019. Not that I don't love her enough to keep it steady but the problem is, I feel like for some reasons, it might be unfair to her if we should get married and I start cheating on her. For starters, she's not as sexually active as I am. And two, whenever she and I are walking, the height difference between us is very pronounce. I'm quite tall, 6.1ft max, while she's actually very short. But I wasn't much disturbed by the height issue, but the sex part is one thing that I have a big issue with. Probably because I have dated a sexually active lady before, that's why I feel like it will be difficult for me if I should get married to her. Well, recently, we we had an issue and I told her that I was no longer interested in the relationship and I think it's best we part ways. The next day she called me, with video evidence, that she was pregnant. She told me that she was going to keep the baby this time, cos she's had an abortion before. She also said she's not trying to trap me with the baby, but she's going to keep the baby and move to leave with her mum. I tried telling her to come back to town so we can talk about it and arrive at an 6agreement on how to move forward but she remained adamant, stating that she wasn't going back on her decision. The truth is, I'll like her to keep the baby too, but I don't think we can get married. Pls, I want matured minds on here to advice me on what next to do. Should I allow her to go to her parents house and send money over for their upkeep monthly or s there any other suggestion that I can work on? Pls, I need your advice. Thanks
And then she will become a single mum, a no go area for many men. And you still remain the 6ft sexually active guy, the dream-man of many ladies. Omo, I pity women Sha,. It's not your fault either. And please stop saying you love her, we abuse that word too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by mrblessed(m): 5:26am On Apr 04, 2023
Somebody you weren't convinced with on account of sexual incompatibility, yet you continue to have unprotected sex with her. That means you guys are compatible, just that you haven't seen it. Oga, see it now.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by faithfull18(f): 6:58am On Apr 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I always wonder why people date who they know they can't marry? You mean you spent 4yrs dating a girl you can't marry. She on her part was not even wise to quit it, she preferred to remain there to commit abortion and become a single mother finally. Some ladies are not just wise.
My gender needs a heavy dose of sense sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But Can't Marry Her by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I always wonder why people date who they know they can't marry? You mean you spent 4yrs dating a girl you can't marry. She on her part was not even wise to quit it, she preferred to remain there to commit abortion and become a single mother finally. Some ladies are not just wise.
u no go understand!

(1) (2) (Reply)

24-yr-old Man Impregnates Sister In Calabar. / An Unforgettable Night / Never Trust A Woman Who Has No Stretch Marks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.