Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience (3387 Views)

Is This Girl Chasing Me? PHOTOS / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / 28-year-old Gay Man Dies After Injecting Silicone Into His Balls In US - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by AAM111(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2023
Jug
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by AAM111(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2023
Hfv
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by tobby20: 11:07am On Apr 04, 2023
Ttipsy:
did you suck his dick ??

What happened next?
God forbid
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Ttipsy(f): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2023
tobby20:

God forbid
hahaha
Which one be God forbid??
What did you do while he was touching it ?? Nothing
Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by hagjay(m): 11:39am On Apr 04, 2023
Kolombz:
It's completely lack of ignorance that lead people to think that people consciously choose their sexual orientation;Nobody does.It solely boils down to brain chemistry.
(Our brain is our main sexual organ)
Homosexuality is just an abberration of what the brain chemistry is supposed to be normally either for a male or a female; Various researchs have found semblance between the brain of a gay man and that of a straight woman;Ditto for a straight man and a lesbian.
So one's sexual orientation is not a matter that is up for personal choice.
What is up for personal choice is whether to pursue the act or abstain from it.That is what should be criticized.
In a nutshell,What I am saying is disparage the act not the person.

Forgot this rubbish wey you dey cap
All gays deserve death

DEATH TO ALL GAYS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by Wisswhales007: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
What's bad in being gay?

What do you derive from the act ?
Is it productive ?
Something Animals don't do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Chasing Me : My Experience by StPete: 7:41pm On Apr 04, 2023
Kolombz:
It's completely lack of ignorance that lead people to think that people consciously choose their sexual orientation;Nobody does.It solely boils down to brain chemistry.
(Our brain is our main sexual organ)
Homosexuality is just an abberration of what the brain chemistry is supposed to be normally either for a male or a female; Various researchs have found semblance between the brain of a gay man and that of a straight woman;Ditto for a straight man and a lesbian.
So one's sexual orientation is not a matter that is up for personal choice.
What is up for personal choice is whether to pursue the act or abstain from it.That is what should be criticized.
In a nutshell,What I am saying is disparage the act not the person.

Stop this nonsense talk at once! Why has your discombobulated brain not driven you to sleep with your mother (if you like heterosex) or slept with your father (if you’re gay)? This is because we can put a stop to certain stupid subconscious thoughts.

Stop using your fa…ggot tendencies as excuse for doing wrong. God who made them male and female has said homosexuality is an abomination before him. Are you saying you know better than God?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does It Mean If A Lady Hardly Get Wet? / On What Date Did You Disvirgin? / My Boyfriend Was Holding Another Girl's Hands In My Dream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.