Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana (54169 Views)

Sue South African Government, Falana Tells Buhari / Father Mbaka 'Embarrasses' Peter Obi For Not Donating To Church (watch) / "This Is Nigeria": Femi Falana Blasts MURIC For Threatening To Sue Falz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ireportlive: 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2023
cool

I like what Falana said... Falz grew up on such a place seeing military and police brutality against his father

Now we are in democracy and his father's friend who were jailed together are now in power and Falz still wishes to fight Government like it was the military era

Below is Falana openly praising Tinubu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk5q28gH2AU

1 Like

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by malvisguy212: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Obviously you don't know anything about bible. Prodigal son in the bible means Lost Son. It fits well here. Oversabi no too good. Losers
in scripture, the prodigal son ask for his inheritance . in the case of falz and his father. they are one big Family
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by GoodLife4live: 7:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
Stupid falz.... G
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by ComeToJesus: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Midehi3:
Useless government cool

Very very useless
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by quickly: 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Why-my-son-Falz-embarrasses-govt-Falana

Fela do pass like dis e gentle las las

After God na government
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by lightwind(m): 7:45pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son

In as much as everyone has their freedom of SPEECH and OPINIONS.
But i tell you this today.

*YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA*

*YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF A PROSPEROUS, PROGRESSIVE NATION*

*YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF INCLUSIVE AND FREE FOR ALL NATION*
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
lightwind:

In as much as everyone has their freedom of SPEECH and OPINIONS.
But i tell you this today.

*YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA*

*YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF A PROSPEROUS, PROGRESSIVE NATION*

*YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF INCLUSIVE AND FREE FOR ALL NATION*
On what basis are you saying all these?
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Ingocof(m): 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jostoman:
FALS, VECTOR are one of the artist that i respect so much in Nigeria music industry because they always speak the truth to the government. the only thing this yakubu know how to do best is carrying mandate of a winner give looser.

Their useless BVAS game changer has become mandate Stolen.

Yes daddy.

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 03, 2023
The government already made it self an embarrassment.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by ComeToJesus: 7:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Music without a transforming and conscious message is trash.

Falz is conscious of his sociopolitical mileu and he raises the consciousness of you slumbering Nigerians to demand a better society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by siaco(m): 7:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son

Shameless, I pity you

1 Like

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by effort1: 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2023
PlayerMeji:
No be him be the first and he will not be the last...

Lolz. The evil you are defending will crush you to pieces one day
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by charlesdinho(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jostoman:
FALS, VECTOR are one of the artist that i respect so much in Nigeria music industry because they always speak the truth to the government. the only thing this yakubu know how to do best is carrying mandate of a winner give looser.

if the BVAS is used accordingly without any form of electoral malpractice, our election will be free and fair but our politicians always have a way to manipulate result in their favor
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by yinkeys(m): 8:04pm On Apr 03, 2023
Thread with caution
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Asour: 8:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
Phoen1X:
The last election revealed that jorubas has a large percentage of half igbos amongst their elites,and they are the only group thats vocal and not caught in tinubu's cultic chain insigina....seems falz is one of them.

It is hard to realize that people who are well to do (and not dependent on a particular person) can be independent minded?

So falz is half igb o ?

Lol. Someone that you know his father & mother is half Igbo?

Their family are used to arrests from the military days.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by ivolt: 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Phoen1X:
The last election revealed that jorubas has a large percentage of half igbos amongst their elites,and they are the only group thats vocal and not caught in tinubu's cultic chain insigina....seems falz is one of them.

Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results- Albert Einstein

You have moved away from religious divisions and latch on to half-ethnic divisions.
I can assure you it will still not work because you have no inkling of your perceived enemies
character and will.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by lakesider2006(m): 8:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son
like your generations
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Babastrong(m): 8:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
[quote author=Jostoman post=122268749]FALS, VECTOR are one of the artist that i respect so much in Nigeria music industry because they always speak the truth to the government. the only thing this yakubu know how to do best is carrying mandate of a winner give looser.

[ Most of you will surely do this for 4/8years.]
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by udede(m): 8:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:
Wise father and son.
strong father and son if you ask me
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by DodadaKoKigbe: 8:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
Falz came out and said "...I am NOT Yoruba...," from that day Ibos ALL OVER THE WORLD started showing him convenient LOVE.

Yorubas should shine their eyes. The ONLY Yorubas Okoros 'love' are Yorubas like Falz, Marcaroni, Hundeyin etc. who hate their own people.

Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by sheriffindy(m): 8:19pm On Apr 03, 2023
Try saying that to his face...not nairaland.
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Kamor010255: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
Phoen1X:

Yes Daddy 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Exceed15: 8:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Prodigal son

His real father just defended him.
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Diligent1(f): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
Davash222:
A courageous man like Falz deserves an Igbo bride.

On that note, I hereby donate my girlfriend. Falz should use her to take hold body until he finds the love of his life.
You are treating women like trash.
You are stupid
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Diligent1(f): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jostoman:
Balablu
Yes daddy
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Moutine(m): 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Jostoman: 8:29pm On Apr 03, 2023
Diligent1:

Yes daddy
yes mummy bulaba
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by Diligent1(f): 8:31pm On Apr 03, 2023
Jostoman:
yes mummy bulaba
Ok daddy
Thank you daddy
Re: Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana by DSoj(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03, 2023
To hell with Both of them , bitter souls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Did Not Happen In Edo State. See How They Lied Against Gov Oshiomhole. PICS / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / Boko Haram Spy Shot Dead While Trying To Enter A Military Location.Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.